VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2021 #21
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
She's not a jew.

"Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta was born on March 28, 1986, at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan, New York City, to an upper middle class Catholic family. Both of her parents have Italian ancestry, and she also has more distant French-Canadian roots."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga
Are you lot on here for REAL?? Course she's a Jew. FFS

Old November 21st, 2021 #22
bradfromjoeford

Another "Italian...............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronni_Ancona

Old November 21st, 2021 #23
Henry.

Italian women are the foundation of the Ashkenazim.

Old November 21st, 2021 #24
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Italian women are the foundation of the Ashkenazim.
I don't know about that. However, several women from places like Italy & Spain that I have come across in the past have been "proper" Jews. And of course, would we want a fake.....................

Old November 21st, 2021 #26
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
I don't know about that. However, several women from places like Italy & Spain that I have come across in the past have been "proper" Jews. And of course, would we want a fake.....................
Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts

Jon Entine | October 8, 2013

Jewish women may have been assimilated in Europe as far back as 2,000 years ago—earlier than most other studies have projected. The researchers believe the DNA could trace back to the early Roman Empire, when as much as 10 percent of the population practiced Judaism, many of them converts. Overall, they claim, at least 80 percent of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry comes from women indigenous to Europe while 8 percent originated in the Near East, with the rest uncertain. [....] The new research underscores an emerging consensus that wandering Jewish men, from the Near East, established a mosaic of small Jewish communities—first in Italy and then scattered throughout Europe, often taking on local gentile wives and raising their children as Jews.

Source: https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2...study-asserts/
...there is more

Old November 21st, 2021 #29
Henry.

Quote:
Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts

Jon Entine | October 8, 2013

Jewish women may have been assimilated in Europe as far back as 2,000 years ago—earlier than most other studies have projected. The researchers believe the DNA could trace back to the early Roman Empire, when as much as 10 percent of the population practiced Judaism, many of them converts. Overall, they claim, at least 80 percent of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry comes from women indigenous to Europe while 8 percent originated in the Near East, with the rest uncertain. [....] The new research underscores an emerging consensus that wandering Jewish men, from the Near East, established a mosaic of small Jewish communities—first in Italy and then scattered throughout Europe, often taking on local gentile wives and raising their children as Jews.

Source: https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2...study-asserts/
...there is more
Kissing cousins? "I've got you under my skin" Are they avin a laugh?

Old November 22nd, 2021 #31
Bev
drinking tea

Might as well throw in another sidetrack/threadwreck.

I found a family tree of hers that some genealogist had worked up. Apparently a so many great grandparent had the surname Morningstar. The site went on to say what a fine English name that was. Two minutes on the university of google suggests otherwise.

Maybe I shouldn't have skived all those RE lessons then I might have learned this at school:

Quote:
Why is Lucifer's last name Morningstar?

That was translated from his original and real name, Halayle, meaning morning star, son of the morning, day star, and often a reference to the planet Venus. “Lucifer” was a Roman god. The translators had to pick a rough equivalent, and some of them seemed to be reluctant to give his real Hebrew name. The name referred to him being assigned as a “light-bringer” or “light-bearer”, someone who was to bring “light” to humans, mainly Adam and Eve and others, from God. Humans needed to be taught certain things, and certain spiritual beings, led by Lucifer, were appointed to this task. But they rebelled and sinned, and brought their own version of “light”, or knowledge, and it started with Eve in the form of a snake, very subtly altering what God had said, and manipulating her from there. In the bible, Yahshua (Jesus) is the Light of the World, the Source of the Light, not just a bringer of someone else’s light.
Tartar sauce: htt ps://www.quora.com/Why-is-Lucifers-last-name-Morningstar

Old November 22nd, 2021 #32
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Since I posted on here she's a Jew;
It OK to love jooish women because apparently Der Führer and the whole of NAZI Germany was in love with one (If she is and also a commie spy ) Hitler was supposedly infatuated with her.
According to legend she was confronted by one of the Nazi Empires finest Aryan specimens Joseph Goybbels when he rudely approached her in front of a bunch of stuffed shirts at some nazi leader studded even and said words to the effect of Oi vey Zarah is a bleeding kike name aint it.
Her reply was like fuck off Yossi.
Enjoy but be aware of two homosexuals drinking each others piss while using the thumb down button. Enjoy the piss faggots.

Last edited by Griff Mickin; November 23rd, 2021 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Double piss drinker alert

Old November 24th, 2021 #33
bradfromjoeford

Now if there's anyone on here that disputes Gaga is a racial Jew, then I'm afraid you have either only been in the "movement" 10 minutes are you are a complete retard. Just from this profile pic you can see her Jewish facial characteristics are very obvious. And who is that she is with? Michael Polansky, her half-Korean Jewish boyfriend - not Jewish under Orthodox Jewish racial law, but nevertheless, brought up as a Jew and accepted by other branches (Reform, Liberal etc) as a Jew. Now why would either of these two want to get together, especially if she is a devout Christian? Surely he is a "Christ killer" and her the follower of an "apostate Jew". What could they have in common really?

https://postimg.cc/Fd2z8StB

Old November 24th, 2021 #34
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
People actually rate this cunt as some sort of musical talent genius even on top of that pathetic white people pay for this shit and let their daughters mouth along to it and chant "f-f-fuck her face" ten fucking times.
Useless white freak cunts.
Im not even making this up but look at these so called lyrics that she done with the assistance of a world renowned "song righter"
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah

Oh, woah-oh, oh, oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, woah-oh, oh, oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
There is no doubting she is talented. She writes her own music and plays the Piano. Amy Winehouse too had loads of talent, as do many other Jewish musicians.

Old November 24th, 2021 #35
Griff Mickin

Quote:
There is no doubting she is talented. She writes her own music and plays the Piano. Amy Winehouse too had loads of talent, as do many other Jewish musicians.
The fit jew bird with the big tits that plays a bit of Hendrix has got real talent.
I dont even need the sound on to appreciate her.

Last edited by Griff Mickin; November 24th, 2021 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Video jew bird

Old November 24th, 2021 #36
Henry.

All I can see is two bald men in a head-butting contest.

Old November 25th, 2021 #37
Griff Mickin

Quote:
All I can see is two bald men in a head-butting contest.
Those baldy geezers are all natural but a couple of our resident piss drinking homosexuals are upset by them the queers even hate Hitlers fantasy bird.
Maybe I can get in their good book for a change with a bit of eye candy.

Put your thumbs up me big boys
Pretty please with skat on top.

May as well go for the burn and give them THE American legend singing about getting fucked up the arse.

Last edited by Griff Mickin; November 25th, 2021 at 05:47 PM. Reason: bit of bum fun

Old November 25th, 2021 #38
Henry.

I love the reception those lads got in Russia when they tried to bring them the 'word'...lol

Old November 25th, 2021 #39
Griff Mickin

Quote:
I love the reception those lads got in Russia when they tried to bring them the 'word'...lol

https://youtu.be/CgP0ARXgdDw
Was the attacker something to do with queer rights.
The song is about a geezer that likes fucking fit women but the one singing it fucks men and women.
Imagine what would have happened if he sang Bryan Ferrys Lets Stick Together.

Did you know the rusty trombone player on Deeply Dippy is Sid Gauld who also blew Boy George and the Stranglers.

Old November 25th, 2021 #40
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

All I need to know about ✡ lovers, is in this thread. How disgusting!!!

Thread