VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Christian Mentality Destroys White Society: Examples

[Will use this thread to post real-world examples of christian thought and practice, and show how they destroy the kind of world normal people want to live in.]

Christian (responding to WN reaction to a particularly vicious hush crime in which a nigger stalked and raped/murdered a human woman in South Carolina):

It’s disgusting, but y’all can’t sit here and use the ‘n’ word and perpetuate the cycle of hatred further and further. I try my hardest to live my life as Christ intended, and that was by erasing hate and spreading love. That other site has horrific statements of hatred using some twisted veil of Islam. True Muslims wouldn’t approve of that site as much as Christ wouldn’t like you all using the ‘n’ word and pushing hatred. Her death was a tragedy in itself. It shouldn’t become further tragedy for everyone involved with all this hatred being thrown around. There have been plenty of white people to kill other white people, black people to kill other black people, and white on black and black on white killing. Sick people are going to kill, regardless of race. I hope you all find peace and love. Forgiveness may be out of reach for some, but at least don’t continue the cycle
of hate and violence.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 11th, 2012 at 08:30 PM.

Old May 11th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Responding to hatred with love is nothing but cowardice. Praising yourself for it while citing jebus is nothing short of obscene.

Then you get the sociological cant: cycle of hatred.

Stop this crazy Ferris wheel, y'all. You know, the crazy cycle where a white woman walks into a convenience stores and buys stuff and walks out. Yeah. That's where it all begins. And then the nigger just naturally has to follow her out, track her in his car, drive her off the road, rape and murder her. And to finish it off, y'all call him names. We need to break the cycle, and the best way to do that is by showing the rapist respect. By giving the murderer his props.

It's not thinking. But it comes out of the heads of an awful lot of creatures called human.

Old May 11th, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Calling things by their proper names brings an end to confusion. Blacks are niggers. Only nigger captures the essence of their race - its mentality and behavior. That is why the left, the jews, and the christian zombies want it banned.

Old September 10th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

jones, km, 'darkmoon' debate basis of morality

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=145803

Old September 12th, 2012 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Calling things by their proper names brings an end to confusion. Blacks are niggers. Only nigger captures the essence of their race - its mentality and behavior. That is why the left, the jews, and the christian zombies want it banned.

I saw something yesterday I knew you would enjoy. Well, "enjoy" is the wrong word, perhaps.

I'm going to be 50 next week. I've been doing a lot of reflecting of late. One of the things I've noticed is I care about the weather more than I used to it seems. I think it has something to do with mortality. I only have so many days left, and I would like the weather to be good, you know?

It's been a brutally hot summer here in The Ohio Valley. I'm talking Jungle-hot.

The local meteorologist, to their considerable credit, were just able to pull off appearing happy as pancake-makeup wearing pigs in shit to be doing a remote shot reporting the latest record-breaking blast-furnace of a weekly forecast from the Ohio State Fair in fucking August, all the while being physically jostled & verbally shouted down by a decidedly duskier mob of mean-muggin' Muh-Dickensian "youths" that assemble anywhere a camera is pointed in public in 2012 Amerikwa. Gotta pay some street dues for that 80K a year, I guess.

The heat wave finally broke this week, and it feels like fall.

Everyone has an opinion on what constitutes "good weather", and yesterday was dead-solid perfect in mine. Low humidity, cool (high 50s) in the morning, quickly warming to the Goldilocks Zone of 74 degrees. You can smell a green fall in the air, not yet brown & rustling, but fall nonetheless.

A day made for rag-tops if there ever was one, so the wife & I took a drive down Tuesday afternoon-deserted winding country roads and debated over music choices. Let's just say we listened to a lot of Led Zeppelin.

As we drive in towards town, I notice a new white passenger van stopped on the side of the road ahead. On the side of the van is printed GRACE BRETHEREN CHURCH. In huge print. God knows how to market.

A morbidly-obese 40ish white woman driver is red-faced struggling to change a flat tire. The back of her T-Shirt says "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?".

Inside the van is stuffed with straight-off-the-boat blue-black Somalis, several of which are young men of acceptable pirate age, remaining seated while watching her with disinterested yellow-tinged eyes.

If that isn't hilarious, I don't know what is.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; September 12th, 2012 at 07:11 AM.

Old September 18th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I saw something yesterday I knew you would enjoy. Well, "enjoy" is the wrong word, perhaps.

I'm going to be 50 next week. I've been doing a lot of reflecting of late. One of the things I've noticed is I care about the weather more than I used to it seems. I think it has something to do with mortality. I only have so many days left, and I would like the weather to be good, you know?

It's been a brutally hot summer here in The Ohio Valley. I'm talking Jungle-hot.

The local meteorologist, to their considerable credit, were just able to pull off appearing happy as pancake-makeup wearing pigs in shit to be doing a remote shot reporting the latest record-breaking blast-furnace of a weekly forecast from the Ohio State Fair in fucking August, all the while being physically jostled & verbally shouted down by a decidedly duskier mob of mean-muggin' Muh-Dickensian "youths" that assemble anywhere a camera is pointed in public in 2012 Amerikwa. Gotta pay some street dues for that 80K a year, I guess.

The heat wave finally broke this week, and it feels like fall.

Everyone has an opinion on what constitutes "good weather", and yesterday was dead-solid perfect in mine. Low humidity, cool (high 50s) in the morning, quickly warming to the Goldilocks Zone of 74 degrees. You can smell a green fall in the air, not yet brown & rustling, but fall nonetheless.

A day made for rag-tops if there ever was one, so the wife & I took a drive down Tuesday afternoon-deserted winding country roads and debated over music choices. Let's just say we listened to a lot of Led Zeppelin.

As we drive in towards town, I notice a new white passenger van stopped on the side of the road ahead. On the side of the van is printed GRACE BRETHEREN CHURCH. In huge print. God knows how to market.

A morbidly-obese 40ish white woman driver is red-faced struggling to change a flat tire. The back of her T-Shirt says "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?".

Inside the van is stuffed with straight-off-the-boat blue-black Somalis, several of which are young men of acceptable pirate age, remaining seated while watching her with disinterested yellow-tinged eyes.

If that isn't hilarious, I don't know what is.
Thank you, Brother Donnie (I say in full Lawrence Welk voice), for that beautiful story. (I just might steal that basic idea for a scene in a novel I'm perpetrating at snailspeed)

Allow me to relate one of my own. I'll make it short and unsweet. I may have mentioned it elsewhere, or perhaps off-forum in a conversation, I can't recall. It is in same vein.

I have seen two (2) times at Hy-Vee a woman, dressed like the lead in Carmen, with a showy skirt and big red flower tucked behind her auditory resource center/right...leading a troupe of bush bonobos dressed in what could only be described as reclaimed 1970s-thrown-away low-end country & western gear like might reside only in landfills or the back stretches of closets of 75-year-old farmers; the sartorial equivalent of the Wild Root cologne you might find lingering in your grandpa's medicine cabinet. Old jeans and goofy American-patriotic type faded shirts. These are clearly Africans. They clearly don't know much English. They are not speaking and seem vaguely nervous - like their sheen of respect hasn't worn off yet. And she is teaching them to navigate an American foodstore. I have seen this exact same thing two times. Same clothes on the natives. Bizarre. There may have been one shorter, non-leadery white woman, older, and one white ten-year-old boy to complete this wacky ten. I figure it's got to be some religious group being paid to seed real African bush niggers into our community. Why this woman was dressed like Carmen, I have not the slightest clue.

Now...women like the one you describe changing the tire, these fat Bapist busybodies I have seen before in this same Hy-Vee talking to various Shaniquas like they were children re subjects like finding job. I'm guessing these native bushbabies expanding from KC or Stl to change their lives in our heretofore pleasant and civlized white country town.

If only there were a word for christian insanity that they could understand. Oh wait. I know. There is one. Evil. I honestly believe christians do this stuff less for the money than for the perverted pleasure they take in destroying functional communities. When I say christians are insane, I am not exaggerating or saying something other than what I mean. I honestly believe a very large percentage of them are insane. I think it's the most socially acceptable form of insanity. Only Reveille in Camp of the Saints truly captured what I think is the dominant mentality in these people - desire to snuffle in the merde, mixed with the loser-man's glee in taking down what is beautiful and better than he could ever dream. There is no one who quite hates the world with the unstrained purity of a a fat, single middle-aged Baptist woman.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 18th, 2012 at 02:29 PM.

Old September 18th, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jews think in wholes, whereas goyim only think in fragments.

What we lost in Pierce was a mind that kept fix on the biggest picture - and brilliantly used the micro-shenanigans of the day to bring that biggest picture into sharpest relief. We miss you, Pierce.

Tags
christianity

Thread