Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2017 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Will Kill-Crazy Niggers Rampage This August?

Quote:
Will Kill-Crazy Blacks Rampage This August?

Phillip Marlowe

You might have heard about Jew Hollywood releasing a movie called “A Birth of a Nation” not long ago. To say the title is patently ridiculous is an understatement.

It was simply about the Nat Turner slave revolt way back in 1831 Southampton county, Virginia, when angry slave apes killed 60 plus Whites, including women and perfectly innocent little children — which they cleverly neglected to portray in the movie, but lovingly showed you White men realistically getting brutally murdered (Hollywood has the gruesome special effects down pat).

They played up the killings as this big noble act of God. I’ve never seen such wide open hate Whitey instigation bundled up in one movie before.

And I’ve seen a lot. Simply unbelievable how they feel free to release such things out to the public. They don’t care. If the Jew suits in Hollywood think they can make a buck and trash Whitey at the same time, so much the better.

And how long ago was slavery for crying out loud? A hundred and fifty years ago? Or how about the fact less than 5% of Whites today in America have any possible connection to slave ownership descent?

These hopped-up black freaks go on and on and on with this slavery bull crap. It never ends, does it? It’s GD friggin’ nuts.

One scene in the movie makes a solar eclipse the big “sign from God” so Turner has the excuse to start killing White people (there was no solar eclipse in that area at the time).*

But guess what? There is a big solar eclipse to go cross the entire continental US this very August 21st.

It will be visible from St. Louis and Ferguson — recent hotbeds of insane Negro volatility. Yet location will not mean anything when it comes to these filthy apes going ape since they live all over the place. Could even happen where you live. Are you prepared? I’m being serious as hell.

Blacks are indeed itching to start a big race war — so they can finally take over America like they believe they deserve, after the Jew media has falsely turned them into such great heroes of the ages.

After Obongo was elected, blacks were besides themselves with black superiority. I had one retarded black chick in a grocery store parking lot nervously blubber under her breath they were now taking over, just because I ignored her Negroid jibber-jabber over something stupid. Good thing for her I wasn’t packing that day!

And they have already been killing random Whites in the street — like the White guy in Seattle leaving a Karaoke bar just the other day when a black ran up to him out of the blue and plunged a butcher’s knife right in his chest. Hell, blacks kill random Whites all the time — only the leftist media always tries to spin it as a “robbery gone bad.” How often have you heard that lame excuse before?

The media doesn’t care about us Whites. Get that straight.

We can be sure that the Jews in the media will be increasing the “Whitey be bad” propaganda to new heights over the next month.

Already, they are running every single story about any poor little black, criminal or not, killed by police — White or not. If you think about it, stuff has been snowballing fast ever since Trump won. In fact, they’ll probably try to tie in with Trump on the whole thing — just like the ridiculous Roosky BS. Leftists are bound and determined to destroy America.

Just like the Jews with “Watergate,” the homies are wanting to re-enact another Nat Turner’s rebellion. Think about it.

Expect militant blacks to be jacking fellow homies left and right in the coming weeks. There’s probably secret plans afoot as we speak. My guess is that George Soros has money channeled through cut-outs to black militant groups to start something. There could even be government “Deep State” Jewish operatives now out there organizing.

And it won’t matter one damn iota if you’re a big liberal or not. Blacks won’t care. They’ll still just kill you simply for the color of your skin. If you’re a female, they might keep you alive for sex purposes for awhile. Or at least until they tire of you and you look all messed up and they throw you on the fire. Hell, they might do the same if you’re a guy or even a little child. These brutal animals don’t care.

Blacks have all kinds of guns now. Letting them buy and possess firearms was a huge mistake.

They are clearly too hotheaded and violent to handle such responsibility. There should have been serious laws and actions to prevent them from getting guns — going back to the 19th century. Hell, we should have just shipped them all back to Africa after the Civil War,

like Lincoln and a lot of smart Whites in both the North and South wanted. Oh well. Too late — for now.

But they’ll still kill you with whatever is at hand. Often just for sadistic giggles. Whites get murdered by them in the most horrible ways — axes, machetes, bludgeoning us to death with tire irons and baseball bats, burning us alive, bashing our heads in with sledgehammers — I’ve read it all. Believe me. Blacks actually get off on sheer brutality and burning things down. They are truly, truly monstrous animals. Totally.

For years I’ve been trying to warn you. Publishing things here about arming up and warning fellow Whites. Looks like time is running short!

*There’s numerous lies in the movie, one shows Turner walking into a White encampment of evil racists to bravely give himself up, when in fact he was found cowering in a dirthole covered with fence rails.
http://incogman.net/2017/06/will-kil...t/#more-143811

Old June 25th, 2017 #2
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
If this does happen, remember to be an Iron Guard and run into your local nigger church and kill as many old nigra wymins as you can. That'll show 'em!!

Thread