Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rolf Of Hairless
Remember, we are laughing at you and not with you
My rep point section says you are a liar. Faggot. :krofl

Old July 15th, 2007 #143
Chain

Francis said in #138:
Quote:
BTW. re:your lost SF password, they have a password reminder, if you still can't remember it:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/login.php?do=lostpw
It wasn't the Stormfront password I lost. It was the VNNF password. Here's the post to prove it.
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=579202&postcount=14
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner
Speaking of a lot of posts, Chain you are over 10K! :-) And didn't you mention that you actually have more than that but were accidentally banned?

That's my total count. When I was banned by Stan for 2 or 3 days when he "accicdentally hit then wrong button" about 18 months ago, and I lost all the rep. I was briefly a member as No 1965 Chain Immigrants in the summer of 2003 before I lost the password and was told just to re-signup-- so I did, as Chain...which most everybody on SF and here called me anyways.

Old July 15th, 2007 #144
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
My rep point section says you are a liar. Faggot. :krofl
:krofl The beauty of stealth mode is that I know you will just sit here for hours waiting for the next post because you are stupid like that.

Give me your number I'll call you if you like. Some of the folks in Georgia say if you are someone they will know you because right now no one has heard of you. I assume you arn't afraid to let your voice be heard? Its not high pitched is it? Lets see if you really are slow and I'll compare your wit to mine, now theres a challenge for you. Care to honour it or would you rather just make excuses?

Old July 15th, 2007 #145
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain;
Francis said in #138:
It wasn't the Stormfront password I lost. It was the VNNF password. Here's the post to prove it.
I must have misunderstood this post

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=63331&postcount=11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
You know, I volunteered, as a sign of good faith ( I am Libra w/about 8 planets in there LOL), to take down my CAL satires. And I have except those under my old account cause I don't have the password. But I'll ask the mods.
Oh well, I guess that's good news, guess that means you can still post on SF then?

Old July 15th, 2007 #146
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rolf Of Harris View Post
:krofl The beauty of stealth mode is that I know you will just sit here for hours waiting for the next post because you are stupid like that.

Give me your number I'll call you if you like. Some of the folks in Georgia say if you are someone they will know you because right now no one has heard of you. I assume you arn't afraid to let your voice be heard? Its not high pitched is it? Lets see if you really are slow and I'll compare your wit to mine, now theres a challenge for you. Care to honour it or would you rather just make excuses?
Most folks in Georgia don't associate with faggots, so I doubt you know anyone here.

Old July 15th, 2007 #147
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Most folks in Georgia don't associate with faggots, so I doubt you know anyone here.
Thats why no one has heard of you then? I figured you wouldn't know anyone, infact I'll put money on it. Still your entertainment value is priceless and its funny watching you fail at this lark. Infact I may go and watch some paint dry because you just can't think of anything original to say can you?

Was it the comments about you having learning difficulties? Looks like I struck a nerve with that eh? Never mind, maybe you are good at knitting or drawing or something?

Old July 15th, 2007 #148
Signal

You gonna go vote in my poll Lady Rolf? :krofl

Old July 15th, 2007 #149
Chain

Quote:
Oh well, I guess that's good news, guess that means you can still post on SF then?
No,I think the last lone moderated post they let me get through was around Jan or Feb of 2004. Their devious tactic of letting members stay in place as if they could come and post any time was, I think, instituted around that time. You weren't banned, but for all practical intents and purposes you were.

Francis, really--why do you ask such questions, as you were a mod on Stormfront (I think a bit later), and you surely had to have known of this game they played with so many people. I was just one of the relative first.

Old July 15th, 2007 #150
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
No,I think the last lone moderated post they let me get through was around Jan or Feb of 2004. Their devious tactic of letting members stay in place as if they could come and post any time was, I think, instituted around that time. You weren't banned, but for all practical intents and purposes you were.
Oh, trust me, if you really don't fit in with their 'cult' mentality, they ban you.

Quote:
Francis, really--why do you ask such questions, as you were a mod on Stormfront (I think a bit later), and you surely had to have known of this game they played with so many people. I was just one of the relative first.
:krofl

I was never a mod, they wouldn't have looked at me twice as a mod, I was speaking out against that place when you were still there.

I guess that's one of the reasons I was banned, don't ya reckon?

Old July 15th, 2007 #151
Chain

OK, you weren't a mod. But they had the policiy. And certainly, they banned too.

I found this March 4th, 2004 post-- I think one of my very last there:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...5&postcount=22

Old July 15th, 2007 #152
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
OK, you weren't a mod. But they had the policiy.
It wouldn't surprise me.

If your face didn't fit, if they didn't like you, if you didn't belong to the right clique, and cheerlead the right people, they'd follow you around, dragging up all sorts of shit, trying to stir trouble, drive you from the place, instigate a flamewar to re-moderate you, or ban you.

I hated that cultish mentality.

I really didn't fit.

I think I got my first ban around fairly soon after I began posting actively again (I had two accounts there, in two different time periods, I lost my password too).

They just never wanted things to change, or to grow (except in terms of numbers), they wanted to drive off independent thinkers, and anyone who would shake things up a little.

I mean look at JJT, perfect example, he was one of the "gang" with the right people, that counted for a million times more than activism, hard work, or anything else.

All of that counted for nothing, if the "gang" didn't like you.

Wouldn't you hate it if that sort of cult mentality ever broke out here?

Old July 16th, 2007 #153
West Mids Warrior

Quote:
West Mids... what the bollocks, I thought we made up. You low class fucker. :krofl
I didn't say we'd made up. I just said I wouldn't have shagged your mother if I'd realised she was dead. Now how's that for class?

Old July 17th, 2007 #154
commiekiller

Daisyuranus MacClittoris aint nothing more than a fuckbag with no life who gets his kicks by using his mother's computer when shes out sucking turkish dick to try and irritate and annoy racial patriots with his lame jokes about my friends. But Daisyuranus MacClitoris, you'll really get respect if you post your home address for all the world to see, yes you will even get respect from me and the comrades of C18 in your country, so much respect they might even pay you a visit.

But as of now we all think yer a little faggot who enjoys wearing your mothers panties and bra! :[]

Daisyuranus MacClitoris, joke of the month!

Old July 17th, 2007 #155
MASTY
White - British Patriot.

Arrow wankstain.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal
I'm here to get this shit stirring thread off the main section of the forum
Is that fuckin' so? What concern is it of your's what happens in the U.K. section? By-the-way, this ain't the 'main-section, this is a sub-Forum. In a genuine thread that contains over 150 replies, I notice YOU are the only wankstain posting on behalf of the poster this very thread was aimed-at. Are you that fuckin' lonely??!!! We are a tight-knit crowd of folk's here on V.N.N. U.K. a lot of us know each other, and for genuine posters we don't know - we will give them respect -IF respect is returned in kind. Low-life red-scum agitators will NOT be given respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal
Speaking of pseudonyms, you've avoided my question regarding your genuine username several times, even after I've explained exactly who I am. Why is that? Surely you don't want to be looked upon as an anonymous twat? For Fucks Sake??? For Fucks Fucking Sake!!!!

I've told you my name. I've told you my former username. How's about you do the same? For Fucks Sake!!!
Go fuck yer-self. Rhetoric of this kind reminds me of similar posts made by Aryan GayLord and his butt-buddy D.M. fishing for information on individual posters. Are you either of these posters?

I know Sir Rolf. And as it happens I(and a lot of other v.n.n. u.k. posters), were enjoying the Great British weather and ale last thursday. With Sir Rolf. Now fuck-off back under yer stone.

Old July 17th, 2007 #156
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTY View Post

I know Sir Rolf. And as it happens I(and a lot of other v.n.n. u.k. posters), were enjoying the Great British weather and ale last thursday. With Sir Rolf. Now fuck-off back under yer stone.

until the yellow van turned up outside the springbok

Thread