VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 5th, 2008 #15
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I can't stand Family Guy. I see it as an insulting, SIMPSONS rip-off full of obnoxious anti-white junk. I can only take eleven seconds and I switch channels. I feel such shows dishonor anyone who watches it. Give me the old stuff. I'd rather 'kill the wabbit' anyday.
I can't stand the Simpsons either. From it's first 4 seasons it went from mediocre to just stupid. It's one of the most humorless crap fests I've ever seen. Just old recycled ugly leftist pro-homo, "women are so wise and smart, men are so weak and stupid" hogwash disguised in forced flat humor. It doesn't matter if some it's "characterizations" are accute or not, the faggots just can't make it funny or entertaining. It says everything about the Kwa that that stupid show is so popular.

And I can stand that forced Homer Simpson caracture the least. I know they don't care that he is not funny. Every white male should aspire to be weak stupid Homer Simpson (why do you think all the white TV dads resemble him in nearly every way), every white female should view him as such. Part of the "slaughter" plan for the goyim.

Thread