VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2007 #1
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Homeowners Associations

Seems government in California, and likely elsewhere, wants to stick so called homeowners with the costs of infrastructure including roads. Governor Arnold appears to be in the pocket of the lobbyists and lawyers against reform that obviously would benefit homeowners.

Somewhere I read something about how Jews gravitate to all positions of power and there was the line, "The Jew on your homeowners association board." I'm looking for more such information. Last night, I watched a board, already with a poofter and two aggressive fat women on a five-person board, with a Jew-run management company, hire a Jew lawyer. One board member actually bought Jimmy Carter's latest book and he had worked in the Middle East for Boeing for quite some time but, then, he said he'd been "good friends" with a prominent rabbi.

So, I solicit horror stories about Jew controlled homeowner associations and suggestions I can offer to help my friends take theirs back. Trying to get anyone to see what is happening is like what Cowboy Zeke said about Whites being willing to ostracize other Whites for having a molecule of racial identity.

Thread