Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2007 #1
Enemy_of_Juden

Red face Animosity against other white nationalities on SK UK?

I've noticed that there's quite a bit of Eastern-European bashing from British members on Stormfront. I understand that they are frustrated about the magnitude of immigration to their countries, but shouldn't they be focusing that on non-whites such as Somalians, Jamaicans, Pakistanis etc? Most Eastern-Europeans hate negroes, Jews and Pakis as the rest of us. I don't mind white immigration to white lands (just as long as it is in moderation) but non-white presence in our countries (except for say trade and dipomatic purposes) shouldn't be tolerated. I can understand once we install WN governments in European nations that we can carry on trade with nations such as Iran and Japan out of respect. Plus once the Jews are gone there will be less friction between the Christians (which was corrupted by Jews) and Muslims but I still don't want them occupying our nations in hordes.

Anyone's thoughts on this?

EDIT: I meant to say SF but I accidentially hit the K key.

Last edited by Enemy_of_Juden; October 20th, 2007 at 03:08 PM.

Old October 21st, 2007 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Well said. I am sick to death of seeing people slamming Poles, Russians etc when we have six or seven times as many Pakis to worry about. I have no objection to ANY white nationality being here as long as they work, and generally abide by the laws of the country. Every Pole I have met with the exception of one or two have been very pleasant folk, and as you said, the majority of them hate non-whites as much as the rest of us.

Old October 21st, 2007 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_of_Juden View Post
I've noticed that there's quite a bit of Eastern-European bashing from British members on Stormfront. I understand that they are frustrated about the magnitude of immigration to their countries, but shouldn't they be focusing that on non-whites such as Somalians, Jamaicans, Pakistanis etc? Most Eastern-Europeans hate negroes, Jews and Pakis as the rest of us. I don't mind white immigration to white lands (just as long as it is in moderation) but non-white presence in our countries (except for say trade and dipomatic purposes) shouldn't be tolerated. I can understand once we install WN governments in European nations that we can carry on trade with nations such as Iran and Japan out of respect. Plus once the Jews are gone there will be less friction between the Christians (which was corrupted by Jews) and Muslims but I still don't want them occupying our nations in hordes.

Anyone's thoughts on this?

EDIT: I meant to say SF but I accidentially hit the K key.
Many white nationalists in Britain are not white nationalists at all but populist petty nationalists in the mould of Winston Churchill et al.
They lack any clear concept of race or the judenfrage. A collection of misfits and knuckledraggers most of them.[There are odd exceptions].
To them nationalism involves chanting racial epithets and football hooliganism.
Their orgs are heavily infiltrated by state operatives and jews and coons and asians of mixed blood occupy office or even head up their parties.
They are best ignored and marginalised.
On the issue of immigration I will say this, Britain is heavily overpopulated as it is and immigrants from anywhere are placing a huge burden on its infrastructure. For this reason I favour a complete closed doors policy and a repatriation of anyone who lacks any racial roots in Britain.
I also favour a culling of the existing indigenous population as we are now beginning to see the effects of unrestrained breeding amongst those who are least worthy to pass on their genes.

Old October 21st, 2007 #4
SidW UK
Banned

I went to school with many second generation Polish immigrants, and until you knew their names you would never know they were not British. They are white Aryan people, and that is the important thing.

I would gladly replace all the negroes and paki's with eastern Europeans.

Old October 21st, 2007 #5
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
I also favour a culling of the existing indigenous population as we are now beginning to see the effects of unrestrained breeding amongst those who are least worthy to pass on their genes.
Sir Ronald Fisher had an idea on that. He had a theory that the decline of a civilization was brought about by the decline of fertility of the upper classes. He used census data to show the inverse relationship of social class and fertility. He proposed to reverse this relationship by abolishing the economic advantage of small families by subsidizing larger families in proportion to the earnings of the parents. Ie, encourage the successful to breed, rather than encouraging the poor.

Old October 21st, 2007 #6
Seaforth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Well said. I am sick to death of seeing people slamming Poles, Russians etc when we have six or seven times as many Pakis to worry about. I have no objection to ANY white nationality being here as long as they work, and generally abide by the laws of the country. Every Pole I have met with the exception of one or two have been very pleasant folk, and as you said, the majority of them hate non-whites as much as the rest of us.
I agree 100% with the sentiments expressed above with the slight difference that many of the Poles I have met were here in Switzerland.

Old October 21st, 2007 #7
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
Sir Ronald Fisher had an idea on that. He had a theory that the decline of a civilization was brought about by the decline of fertility of the upper classes. He used census data to show the inverse relationship of social class and fertility. He proposed to reverse this relationship by abolishing the economic advantage of small families by subsidizing larger families in proportion to the earnings of the parents. Ie, encourage the successful to breed, rather than encouraging the poor.
I share those views. We have to recognise that racial purity has a direct relationship to caste. The lower orders in Aryan society have their basis in pre-Indo-European racial substrata and represent the very basist instincts.
Their unrestrained breeding is creating social havoc with all the related criminality, long term welfare dependancy and wiggerism that entails.
When society is governed by such elements as in a liberal parliamentary democracy the scum really does rise to the surface and truly is representative on the racial degeneration of a Volk.

Old October 21st, 2007 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
On the issue of immigration I will say this, Britain is heavily overpopulated as it is and immigrants from anywhere are placing a huge burden on its infrastructure. For this reason I favour a complete closed doors policy and a repatriation of anyone who lacks any racial roots in Britain.
What a load of shit. Britain would not be under any burden whatsoever if we got shut of all the blacks, asians, jews, half-castes and threw in a few of their white traitor self-hating supporters to keep them company.

Then there would be plenty of room for Poles, Russians, Germans, Italians etc and dare I say it, even a few French. And don't worry, they're all white skinned, so you wouldn't even notice they were bloody foreigners. :yawn:

Old October 21st, 2007 #9
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
The only negative prospect I can see about the East-Europeans in the UK is that with them being exposed to the Marxism propoganda in the British school system and constantly being pumped down our throats on MTV and mixing with niggers, Pakis or chinks. Some SF posters have mentioned seeing Polish girls with half-caste children on every corner of every street in London. I think that's an exxageration and I hope so! But then again, there are a lot of vulernable young women from Eastern-European who'd fuck anyone to get out of the former Soviet vacuum. There are a lot of Russians that HATE niggers with a passion. I mean in cities like Moscow they routinely beat up and kill niggers and the police are on the patriot's sides when a nigger is killed.

Even in Communist Russia most Russians hated niggers. But there were some extreme Marxists that embraced them and a lot of them were involved with the Marxist revoltion. Unfortunately one of the continuing 'rewards' of Marxism is tens of thousands of mulatto babies born of local whores and niggers. The apes would come to Russia and try to fuck as many Russian women as they can. I would think most of these women would be drug users and/or prostitutes but some sources have mentioned a number of these women come from higher education. Probably Sociology or some other Marxist theologies. The USSR had a great EdJEWcation system.

Old October 21st, 2007 #10
brutus

RE: Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
I've noticed that there's quite a bit of Eastern-European bashing from British members on Stormfront.
Only an idiot or a jew would have a problem with White immigrants.

I would use their bashing as a way to determine who's really pro-White and who's not. Then I would go after those who are not pro-White. (As much as SF would allow).

Old October 21st, 2007 #11
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

Only an idiot or a jew would have a problem with White immigrants.

I would use their bashing as a way to determine who's really pro-White and who's not. Then I would go after those who are not pro-White. (As much as SF would allow).

Some of the so called white patriots on SF are Commie interlopers or whiny outcasts of the BNP. SF is really WN lite. Not to mention they have a pro-Jewish moderator called JohnnyJewTree.

Old October 21st, 2007 #12
Aryan Lord

[odinsgal88;646202]
Quote:
What a load of shit. Britain would not be under any burden whatsoever if we got shut of all the blacks, asians, jews, half-castes and threw in a few of their white traitor self-hating supporters to keep them company.

Well that`s 10% of the BNP and 2/3 of the EFP then!

Quote:
Then there would be plenty of room for Poles, Russians, Germans, Italians etc and dare I say it, even a few French. And don't worry, they're all white skinned, so you wouldn't even notice they were bloody foreigners. :yawn:
I don`t have a problem with certain Aryan immigrants; my mother was one! The point I am making is that Britain is the most densely populated country in Europe and it is getting worse. We need a smaller population. Its racial composition is a seperate issue.

Old October 21st, 2007 #13
brutus

Quote:
Some of the so called white patriots on SF are Commie interlopers or whiny outcasts of the BNP. SF is really WN lite. Not to mention they have a pro-Jewish moderator called JohnnyJewTree.
I won't be baited into bashing SF. Quite frankly, I've had enough of that. There are many fine White folk there who are regular posters.

Most here will acknowledge that SF is the portal to WN. And as a consequence, they'll get many folk coming in who are not yet fully awakened.

Becoming racially aware is much like a surgical recovery room where the patients are slowly awakening from the anesthesia. And because of the nature of awakening after being sedated many will be disorientated, they'll rant, they'll flail their arms and kick wildly and they must be restrained with straps in order to prevent them from hurting themselves.

SF puts the necessary straps on the newbis. Many here interpret that as draconian censorship. But in fact it works. Many people have been racially awakened by SF and we owe Don Black a measure of gratitude in spite of having our feelings hurt when we were banned from there.

The next step in the logical evolution in becoming racially awakened are places like VNN. We take the training wheels off and allow for the free exchange of ideas among folk who are for the most part fully awakened. This is not to say that we don't get an occasional newbi in here. And in those cases they either sink or swim real fast.

The jews that come in here are usually identified real quick and they are marginalized. Some of them we keep around for examination like a biological specimen under a microscope. They are so into their bogus roles that they haven't a clue that we know who they are. The niggers that you see running around VNN are here for comic relief. Sort of like having midgets rolling around on the living room carpet. Great for laughs. And yes, some of the fellows will use them for punching bags as well.

VNN is the place where millions of White warriors worldwide will take this revolutionary struggle to it's logical conclusion.

Thread