VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2006 #21
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue
No, that name would not have pleased me

While I appreciate all your hard work and the fact that it's a live CD, the two main problems are first, and like I said earlier, why the name? There has to be something special, for us, to encourage our folks to use it - just calling it "Aryan" without any unique software or anything special is not IMO enough. Feel free to differ!
What I do *is* enough by me. Time permitting, I'll *give* more. Giving my comrades a way to securely interact online is my goal, not the approval of hard to please geeks.

Here is an idea: write something unique. A *unique* kernel, perhaps? We'll call it the "Just-Talking-To-Pass-The-Time-Kernel".

Quote:
Second problem relates to trust - we know the main developers of GNU/Linux stuff (well if you hang out at the right places!) and so trust them, and know that their gnupg sig's have some meaning and that their stuff is done with the best possible intentions. At the moment, you're just a nym, here. Call me paranoid, but some trust needs to be built, surely?
You, of course, are aware that I do not give a fuck whether you trust me.

Old November 20th, 2006 #22
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg

You, of course, are aware that I do not give a fuck whether you trust me.
Exactly. Just download and install the software on your PC/Network.

Hail Hitler

Old November 20th, 2006 #23
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Exactly. Just download and install the software on your PC/Network.

Hail Hitler
Exactly. I'm a devious, cunning implant of the adl, and I am after you data. Beware.

Old November 20th, 2006 #24
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
Giving my comrades a way to securely interact online is my goal,
Security depends on trust, which brings me back to the question I asked which I do believe you did not answer..

Quote:
not the approval of hard to please geeks.
Without *geeks* you wouldn't have GPL and GNU/Linux to play around with in the first place...

Quote:
I do not give a fuck whether you trust me.
The spirit of Linux cooperation is alive and well on VNN I see

A polite reply would have been Aryan, BTW.

Old November 20th, 2006 #25
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue
Security depends on trust, which brings me back to the question I asked which I do believe you did not answer..
Security depends on a good firewall.

Quote:
Without *geeks* you wouldn't have GPL and GNU/Linux to play around with in the first place...
OK, tell Stallman I'm being disrespectful.

Quote:
The spirit of Linux cooperation is alive and well on VNN I see
What cooperation?

Quote:
A polite reply would have been Aryan, BTW.
Don't have the time for small talk, sorry.

Old November 20th, 2006 #26
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Too cool, I'm burning now. I'll give it a run on one of my machines and post the results. This is what we need, jew-free operating systems. Good work!
:cheers:
SS
Thanks, Stan. I'd be glad to receive feedback, especially about problems/bugs, so I could fix them for the next release.

Old November 20th, 2006 #27
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
Security depends on a good firewall.
Only in part of course - for example, if a/some compiled package(s) is/are flawed then no firewall will help. That's why, as you will know, the source code should be available. Sans source code, trust is the main issue.

Quote:
OK, tell Stallman I'm being disrespectful.
Well, it wasn't exactly in the spirit of GNU was it?

Quote:
What cooperation?
Exactly.

Quote:
Don't have the time for small talk, sorry.
Well, I'll just have to get back to some good 'ole C coding then. Geek heaven...

Old November 20th, 2006 #28
Bolg

Insinuating someone is a fraud does not qualify as "cooperation". By all means, go write fabulous C code. When you have results, post them. Until then, ta.

Old November 20th, 2006 #29
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
Insinuating someone is a fraud
Rather an over-reaction, I think. I neither meant nor implied anything of the sort. I was merely trying to clarify certain things - the matter of trust, for instance, and the question of what is an "Aryan" Linux.

My first point was - someone who is not known offers a distro, live CD or whatever. There is no developer info, other than a nym. So it's a perfectly legit question, surely, to inquire further.

My second point relates to GNU/Linux itself. If you're using GNU/Linux (any distro) or windoze, there are many "non-Aryan" developers involved in creating or maintaining the software. So if you want a "pure Aryan" distro of Linux, you're going to have to start almost from scratch, because if you use a Linux kernel, you'll find significant inputs from people such as Michael Chan, Yanmin Zhang, Shailabh Nagar, Akinobu Mita and so on.

Same if you use an "Open Source" browser - thanks to the likes of Uri Bernstein, Tony Chang, Jay Patel, Aaron Leventhal and so on.

And I haven't even started on basic stuff like libc6, or X.

So I asked - what makes a distro "Aryan"? All the software is written by Aryans? Again, surely this is a legit question.

Old November 21st, 2006 #30
Bolg

You did imply it in 4 different ways, Zvi. Only you thought you were being subtle. Picking a fight in a typical kike manner - willing to hurt, but afraid to strike, as Pearson used to say in better days.

1. You implied I somehow stole the work of countless jew programmers and called it mine. Nothing of the sort - my Linux distribution gives credit for every line of code to it's original creator (like any other Linux distribution).

So, I did not take a Ford, slapping a Cadillac sign on it, and calling it a Space Rocket. I made my own flavour of Ford through carefull (and elegant) customization, and made a present of it to *my* comunity, which is here. I don't give a fuck about the "Linux community" whatever that is. But everyone is free to use what I've done.

Recapitulating: Aryan Linux *is* a Linux. I didn't call it "Aryan Operating System, Written From Scratch". It does not pretend to be something it is not.

2. You implied I did not respect The GPL in some way, because, the linux kernel has jew lines in it. And so do the gcc, libc etc. So? They are under the GPL, I am free to use them under the GPL, as long as give credit to copyright owners. Are you saying I should have *moral* issues using software, part of which is written by jews? Why, pray? They are *free* to use *my* software, as the GPL mandates.

The GPL itself. It is a jewish concoction, but it works both ways. Jews can profit from it, Nazis can too. Deal with it. Until jew slob Stallman comes around to explicitly excluding politically incorrect use of the GPL, my software is perfectly legit.

Recapitulating: The GPL is good, it works for everybody. Should I worship Stallman because of the GPL? Fuck Stallman, he is a filthy kike slob.

3. I did not release the source code. What source code, dipshit? It sais in big letters Aryan Linux is a customized Mandriva 2005. What sources do you want on a Live CD? You want the sources, get the -devel rpm's off some Mandriva mirror.

4. You imply I am not to be trusted, because I am a "nym". There are people on this board that have my real name, my home address and my phone numbers. What makes you think I would disclose my private data to you though? Who the fuck are you, anyway?

5. I am not being *nice* to you. Am I obliged to be? In what kibutz did you inhale the stupid notion that every little piece of shit that claims to be "using Unix" since the 50's and is a C coder is to be treated with respect? Respect is earned, not "owed". Again, who the fuck are you?

Recapitulating:

Little Zvi, you do not care about the "pureness of the GPL" or "the sanctity of the Linux brotherhood". You come here to drive a wedge, disrupt and plant mistrust in a long-standing jew-fashion. Fuck off.

And now, the updated copyright notice on my own sh script, written from scratch:

Quote:
This elegant piece of free software, hereby called the "get_aryan.sh" download script, is copyright of Teh Bolg!
It is covered by the GPL, but comes without ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. It may be altered in every way, as long as credit is given, where due.
It may be used by EVERYBODY, even jews, as long as they admit within, that if the holocaust did not happen, it should have.
It may be used by niggeres for whatever, I do not want to know. Copyright © 2006 - Teh Bolg

Old November 21st, 2006 #31
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
You did imply it in 4 different ways...
1. You implied I somehow stole the work of countless jew programmers and called it mine.
You are only assuming I implied such things. Yawn...

Don't be so paranoid. I implied no such things.

I refer you to the two simple questions I asked. One - about trust. Two - about the question of what is an "Aryan" distro of Linux.

Quote:
The GPL itself. It is a jewish concoction,
This is just irrational prejudice. The GPL is the best thing that's ever happened re software. All credit to RMS.

Quote:
Fuck Stallman, he is a filthy kike slob.
You have so obviously never met RMS, or even anyone who has, so you opinion is just your opinion, formed via prejudice.

Enough said.

Quote:
3. I did not release the source code. What source code,
Source code for the packages that make up the distro, the stuff you compile to make the packages.

You just release a binary CD with no source code available on the website. No gnupg keys for the packages. Nothing to enable trust via gnupg and so on.

See my first question re trust.

Quote:
You imply I am not to be trusted, because I am a "nym".
Yet again another assumption by you - I implied the distro you released lacks the factor of trust. That's another issue.

If you want it to be taken seriously, you would address such concerns rather than making attacks based on assumptions and prejudice.

For instance - what's your experience with C coding? Have you experience of server admin? And - who are you? How do you expect people to trust a distro released by someone using a nym who doesn't give the source code, or offer it on another CD or who is not known by anyone in the GNU/Linux community?

Instead of addressing the issue here you start attacking me for asking perfectly reasonable questions.

To end - you have totally ignored the issue of what is "Aryan" Linux? A GNU/Linux written only by Aryans? If so, like I said, you'll have to dump lots of stuff, like the kernel itself, and write your own.

Old November 21st, 2006 #32
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
Recapitulating:

Little Zvi, you do not care about the "pureness of the GPL" or "the sanctity of the Linux brotherhood". You come here to drive a wedge, disrupt and plant mistrust in a long-standing jew-fashion. Fuck off.

Your response above perfectly encapsulates everything that is wrong with the socalled "movement", with WN today.

Paranoia. Irrational prejudice. Assumptions. Obsession with "Jews". Obession with "infiltrators". Foul language when allegedly challenged. Dislike of those kinfolk who may disagree with you.

You talk about "Aryan" Linux and yet don't seem to know what being "Aryan" really means. Reason. Honor. A genuine love of one's kinfolk.

Old November 21st, 2006 #33
Bolg

The persistent yid. Did my last post seem like the beginning of a converstion, zvi?

Bwahahahahaha. Sorry

Old November 21st, 2006 #34
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
The persistent yid.

Ignoring the questions, again, I see.

FYI, here is RMS on RMS:

Quote:
I was built at a laboratory in Manhattan around 1953, and moved to the MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab in 1971. My hobbies include affection, international folk dance, flying, cooking, physics, recorder, puns, science fiction fandom, and programming; I magically get paid for doing the last one. About a year ago i split up with the PDP-10 computer to which i was married for ten years. We still love each other, but the world is taking us in different directions. For the moment I still live in Cambridge, Massachusetts, among our old memories. "Richard Stallman" is just my mundane name; you can call me "rms".
Now get ready for two shocks.

First shock, Linux is built upon the work of RMS. If you want a "pure Aryan Linux" distro - go take out gcc, the kernel, and lots of other stuff, and build you own "pure" distro.

If you're using Linux, you're using RMS's work, like it or not, plus the work of many other non-Aryans.

Second shock, does this matter? You seem to think it does. So RMS is Jewish by birth? So what? If it matters to you, go and do better than him - go write a new C compiler for a start. Or accept that what he did is good - and get over the silly prejudice.

You sound like the type of person who wouldn't even shake hands with someone who might be Jewish... Unlike, of course, people like Adolf Eichmann...

But we digress - you still have not addressed the two issues I raised.

Old November 21st, 2006 #35
Bolg

"We" do not digress, dipshit. You continue blathering, I ignore you.

I did peg the little shit down as a yid, after all. Go "shake hands" with your beloved Stallman, zvi. Or give him a blowjob. Either way, you wll be "in the right circles" and "haging with the right crowd".

Old November 21st, 2006 #36
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
"We" do not digress, dipshit.
You have not answered the two very relevant questions I asked, but instead resorted to personal attacks on me, and abusive comments about someone who helped create the very OS you claim you are using, contra to the "pure" principles you seem to espouse.

People can therefore draw their own conclusions.

Quote:
I did peg the little shit down as a yid, after all.
Since you have never met the person in question, how can you judge him unless on the basis of sheer blind prejudice alone?

How very un-Aryan.

Old November 21st, 2006 #37
Bolg

Little jewbird delivered some more droppings, I see. Never mind, it is on ignore. The thing is, mini-zvi is disrupting my purely technical thread. And instead of doing his job, Beck came here attacking me on behalf of the little yid.
How about doing your job for a change, Beck?

Old November 21st, 2006 #38
coolblue
Homesteader

Quote:
Little jewbird delivered some more droppings, I see.
You don't seem to realize (or maybe you do..) that you are just making assumptions here - just because someone asks you some questions, politely, I may add, which you don't answer or don't want to answer, you rant, use abusive language and start calling them a "Jew".

What great sagacity! What a great example of what being Aryan means! (I'm being ironic, BTW)

Seems you are indulging in Argumentum ad hominem.

Quote:
The thing is, mini-zvi is disrupting my purely technical thread.
The thing is - you are not answering the legit questions I asked relating to the technical issues of trust and what makes for an "Aryan" distro...

So, the question is: why aren't you answering them or at least debating them in a polite way?

Old February 23rd, 2007 #39
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

I found this thread purely by accident. They've stuck it hidden somewhere one wouldn't expect to find it.
If you wish to proliferate your operating system, why not thread it under "support"
I'm currently using parts of "Obuntu" for word processing and graphics. Mozilla has come into conflict with my previous firewall. So, I'm stuck using Explorer, for the time being.
Since "Aryan" Linux operates without any need of a firewall, it only makes sense to get everyone here to use it

Old March 2nd, 2007 #40
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

Debian includes tools to create customized installable versions of Debian. The whole point of that is to allow the end users to do with it as they please as long as they abide by what ever licenses it was released under.

There some very dirty low life pieces of shit who will mask all traces of original source tree for a project and then release it. They will do this even they didn't contribute anything to the project.

The difference between that and what Bolg is doing is very different. Bolg modified a distro and is now sharing it with us.

Quote:
This is the Aryan Linux page. Aryan Linux is a LiveCD, and not a *real* distro, but rather a poor Mandriva 2005 rip-off.
The issue is kind of irrelevant in any case. All Linux distributions are all the same to some extent. What differs between them is usually package management and software configuration interfaces. SuSE has its own tools as does RedHat.

EDIT:
Good reply Bolg. Sometimes my eyes just glaze over posts like a drunk Librarian.

Thread