Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 10th, 2011 #61
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Default My present to Valdez the mestizo

However, ignored you won't be. Not completely.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old June 25th, 2011 #62
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Time to Award that New Name

April is laying down on the job. She either needs to get some action and get some more new names or pick one of those already posted. I like my Little Chief Buffalo Turd the best but I am prejudiced.

Old June 29th, 2011 #63
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk1225 View Post
Considering Sandor's expose of the bogus photo of "Valdez", we really should knock off the mestizo slurs. I think that's exactly what he's trying for, and there's no reason to let him lead us around on a short leash. A mestizo he is not. An "indian" he is not.
This "Valdez" talks like a white dude. I've seen more than one white ARA type try to pass off as a Mexican or other race on forums before to teach those white racists a lesson or two. I've also seen others who admit to being white and say they are "obligated" to confront people on web forums. Usually these guys parrot the usual leftist social theory and retreat to their lattes, unable to answer any counterpoints. Valdez is more of the rare type, willing to stick it out.

As such, "Prairiewhigger" may be a good name.

Old June 29th, 2011 #64
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Tupac Inca? No, wait, he'll bitch and moan because Incans were a few hundred miles away from where his shitling family originates. Valdez, a name originating from several thousand miles away in Europe is much more appropriate.
If he is actually "native," his family doesn't originate anywhere in this hemisphere. These people look like Mongolids for a reason.

Old June 29th, 2011 #65
Zeth O. Grady

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
This "Valdez" talks like a white dude. I've seen more than one white ARA type try to pass off as a Mexican or other race on forums before to teach those white racists a lesson or two. I've also seen others who admit to being white and say they are "obligated" to confront people on web forums. Usually these guys parrot the usual leftist social theory and retreat to their lattes, unable to answer any counterpoints. Valdez is more of the rare type, willing to stick it out.
"Valdez" posted two videos of himself talking on camera. He's a brown Amerindian.

Old June 29th, 2011 #66
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

As such, "Prairiewhigger" may be a good name.
I like Chief Lisping Bean or Chief Skinny Ankles.

Old June 29th, 2011 #67
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I like Chief Lisping Bean or Chief Skinny Ankles.
The first would requite that I lisp and be Mexican. But I don't lisp and am American.

The second would require that I have skinny ankles. But I have well-proportioned ankles and muscular calves, which you don't understand, probably due to your likely obesity.

See how some of the things you say are stupid, Slave B?

Old June 29th, 2011 #68
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Chief Snotty Nose.....

Old June 29th, 2011 #69
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
The first would requite that I lisp and be Mexican. But I don't lisp and am American.
See, that's the problem, paco. You don't live in the world of reality. In the real world you are a bean and you have a distinctive lisp. In marxist egalitarian world you are an American and have a speech impediment. That's why your life doesn't work. That's why you're so angry. Nothing fits in Marxist world. Everything's topsy turvy and back asswards and it has affected you deeply and personally. So much so that you think indians are going to reconquer the US. (hehe)

Quote:
The second would require that I have skinny ankles. But I have well-proportioned ankles and muscular calves, which you don't understand, probably due to your likely obesity.
Ok this is getting a little too gay for me. Straight guys don't usually talk about their "well-proportioned ankles and muscular calves".

Quote:
See how some of the things you say are stupid, Slave B?
Yeah you really got me this time, chief.

Old June 29th, 2011 #70
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
See, that's the problem, paco.
Now why would you call me "paco," a derivative of a castilian name? Is this your way of suggesting that I am a castilian? That's quite insulting to me, to compare me to these spic interlopers.

Quote:
You don't live in the world of reality. In the real world you are a bean and you have a distinctive lisp. In marxist egalitarian world you are an American and have a speech impediment.
Actually, in the real world, I'm an American, since people born in the U.S. are citizens, and therefore Americans, and have no lisp, as demonstrated in a video and several audio clips of my raps that I posted on here. However, you are one of the stupider members of the forum, and one that is particularly hostile to empirical evidence.

Quote:
Ok this is getting a little too gay for me. Straight guys don't usually talk about their "well-proportioned ankles and muscular calves".
Straight guys usually don't comment on very specific physical characteristics of males either, though your inaccuracy does indicate you don't have much of an eye.

Old June 30th, 2011 #71
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
"Valdez" posted two videos of himself talking on camera. He's a brown Amerindian.
Assuming it's not some whigger's brown friend. Kudos to Valdez if it was really him. Not too often we encounter a literate Injin.

Old July 3rd, 2011 #72
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Another New Name for Valdez

I really think that Valdez is an Israeli masquerading as an Injun. He is too cunning to be an Injun. Anyway his new name should be Little Chief Heap Bad Medicine .

Old July 3rd, 2011 #73
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default White Buffalo

I wonder what Little Chief Heap Bad Medicine thinks about the new White Buffalo born, see http://www.lightningmedicinecloud.com . Will he start doing the Ghost dance to bring back the buffalo?

Old July 7th, 2011 #74
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Default Me White Buffalo

Sasquatch is out of touch with its inner self. It is cursed by the White gods, but is crowned by the Talmud.

Its numbers are few and far between, no matter how its grouped. It will soon come to an end as its numbers of the dead will outnumber the living. Similar to the Holocaust. In other words, it will not be blessed.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 7th, 2011 #75
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Chief Shits-In-His-Pants.

The Bobster came up with this name in another thread...

I think we have winner.

Old July 8th, 2011 #76
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Now why would you call me "paco," a derivative of a castilian name? Is this your way of suggesting that I am a castilian? That's quite insulting to me, to compare me to these spic interlopers.
It's no more insulting than you calling yourself Valdez.

Old July 8th, 2011 #77
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
It's no more insulting than you calling yourself Valdez.
It wasn't my choice to have a castilian name, just as it wasn't the conscious choice of most African-Americans to be named Smith, Jackson, or any number of common anglo surnames. It still makes no more sense to try and post something insulting by calling me "paco" than by calling one of them "James" or "Charles."

Old July 8th, 2011 #78
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
It wasn't my choice to have a castilian name, just as it wasn't the conscious choice of most African-Americans to be named Smith, Jackson, or any number of common anglo surnames. It still makes no more sense to try and post something insulting by calling me "paco" than by calling one of them "James" or "Charles."
I think paco valdez is a perfectly fine name for a bean.

Old July 8th, 2011 #79
John Connor

Thumbs up Hey, remember the 80's?

N.M. Geronimo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5C8AC6V2KQ

Old July 8th, 2011 #80
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
I think paco valdez is a perfectly fine name for a bean.
If I see one, I'll let him know.

Do you know anyone that could make a TJ fireworks run for me?

Thread