VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2003 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default German immigration authorities

dear Turkenjaeger:

I've a few friends that are going to visit Germany next year and are a wee bit concerned about the fact that they are on the ADL shitlist in the US. They are conservative Catholic types who dont hesitate to criticize Jewry and Zionism, and have attracted attention from our domestic "Simon Wiesenthal" types because of it.

Myu question is, to what extent are the American Jew thought police in contact with the German thought police? Can they expect to be harrassed? Can they expect to be left alone? They dont have any "memberships" but may have had personal communications with "racists" both here and in Europe including one Mr Horst. May we assume all of Horst's communications are under surveillance? What say you? Are you informed about these topics or can you refer someone to this message board to comment upon this?

Danke schoen!

Old December 17th, 2003 #2
Turk Hunter

[QUOTE=Antiochus Epiphanes]dear Turkenjaeger:

I've a few friends that are going to visit Germany next year and are a wee bit concerned about the fact that they are on the ADL shitlist in the US

TH:
I’ve posted related material before you have joined the forum. I’ll direct it to you, but wish to answer your letter in its entirety tomorrow because it’s almost 24:00 o’clock here and I need to recharge my racial batteries in order to sufficiently answer. I find your worries exagerated, if this relieves your group from losing sleep overnight, but please hang in there until 2morrow.
Here’s the link:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...6&page=2&pp=10
Post #11
Last paragraph

Old December 18th, 2003 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I read the comment Turkenjaeger. More to add?

Old December 18th, 2003 #4
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I read the comment Turkenjaeger. More to add?
TH:
Yes

VNN:
The following errors occured when this post was submitted:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Old December 18th, 2003 #5
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Myu question is, to what extent are the American Jew thought police in contact with the German thought police?

TH:
The only cases known to me have been those where agitators have performed outrageous acts:
1 - Gary Lauck of the NSDAPAO: http://www.nazi-lauck-nsdapao.com
was extradited from Denmark to Germany for openly propagating Nazi ideology and displaying the accompaning broschures, other written material and probably other intellectual and physical evidence. I don’t know the details of which for that you would have to ask other forum members of whom I don’t doubt that someone there has ample knowledge of the event
2 – The Erich(?) Zündel warrant and subsequent extradition from the US
3 – A Norwegian revisionist has been charged with related offenses, but it is not clear to me as to exactly who has charged him and if there are extradition proceedings pending. For details, there are no doubts in my mind that this forum is capable of delivering thorough information on this event
4 – A German nationalist rock band called “Landser” no longer exists, because the members are sitting in jail. Some of their songs are directed towards Jews.
You can be sure that any connection between US and German “thought police”
are the result of the war and subsequent division and occupation of Germany.
I am the wrong person to consult because of my lack of knowledge of these instances. After all, I’m still here, but at the same time I’ve never been involved
With the Jewish question, which is not to say that I don’t have any opinions about it, which I will detail on in a minute

Quote:
I've a few friends that are going to visit Germany next year and are a wee bit concerned about the fact that they are on the ADL shitlist in the US. They are conservative Catholic types who dont hesitate to criticize Jewry and Zionism, and have attracted attention from our domestic "Simon Wiesenthal" types because of it.
Can they expect to be harrassed? Can they expect to be left alone?

TH:
I take it that these friends are some kind of activists who openly convey their opinions to an audience. Conservative Catholics arern’t often taken seriously even in the Church itself, because these types tend to be categorized with inquisitionists and crusaders, in any event stand contrary to reform.
My instinct tells me that they have little to worry about, but I would not rule anything out. I’ve heard that the US has issued recent passports which have a bar code. If your friends have the old style passport one assumes that they are safer. I would advise your friends to enter Denmark which has free speech constitutionally anchored or even France or Belgium and then cross the “Schengen” border to Germany.

Quote:
They dont have any "memberships" but may have had personal communications with "racists" both here and in Europe including one Mr Horst. May we assume all of Horst's communications are under surveillance? What say you?

TH:
Horst’s party was and to an extent still is under surveillance. I’ve sent him an e-mail, but the topic of discussion was unrelated (so it seems) to our discussion. It concerned the Swiss vote to either accept or reject some concessions with the European Union which was voted on this summer. He is an attorney and good at sensing his legal limits.

Quote:
Are you informed about these topics or can you refer someone to this message board to comment upon this?

I wouldn’t refer a loser who calls itself “Commie_Jew” for example, but would rather recommend Bill White if you could find out as which member he’s hiding behind.
I would simply post this question at the forum which becomes the most viewing. This Europa Forum doesn’t get the most interest.

Now to the Jewish question:
1 - As I was a child, I remember news reels where it was often enough reported on how much money Isreal becomes from the US as foreign aid. I used to wonder as to what this tiny country has to offer for such an enormous amount of money. This was sometime around the 1967 war
2 – There are more Jews in the US government now than at any time previous. Hmmmm
3 – Jews obtain an above average income
4 – I don’t have any conscious experience with Jews collectively, but have known a few outed Jews individually, of which I haven’t had any negative experiences with them, yet. Here in Germany, there are so few of them that it isn’t likely that I’ll run into that many. The most Jews I’ve ever met were those in the US.
I’ve heard and read that Jews control everything…..Fine, but in this case, it’s only possible through accomplices and traitors. I’ve never have knowingly met these Jews.
There are so many dirty politicians, lobbyists, copycats and Mafia figures out there, that it’s easy to hide behind these people. These are events which are concealed to me. All I see around me each and every day are Turks, Gypsies, Albanians and communist liberal arts students. This is my visible enemy of which I spend my time contrary to them. My interests lie in hunting down south east Asian high sea pirates, sinking Norwegian and Japamonkey whaling vessels, poaching poachers, baiting baiters etc… in other wörds bringing my immediate environment under control and if a Jew gets in my way, he’ll not get any priveleges from me. In any event if the thought police doesn’t want us formulating opinions, they shouldn’t tell us anything through the media, in the 1st place.
I believe that everybody has a right to have a homeland. If one sees fit to remove the homeland, that one must exterminate the inhabitants first. This Arab-Israeli theater doesn’t interest me. That’s their business of which I haven’t neither time nor money.
I am a pan-European which means that I respect and wish to preserve every countries’ uniqeness even if I do not particularly like the country and/or its inhabitants. I believe in dividing Europe in essentially 3 socio-economic categories:
1 – Germanic countries
2 – Slavic and Greek “ “
3 – Latin “ “

Old December 24th, 2003 #6
Der Führer

Looks like every1 is satisfied with your reply, otherwise you would have become further interrogation.

Thread