VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2009 #21
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Nash View Post
Yes, we will get around to that.

There's nothing more important to do for saving the White Race than watching old episodes of jew-trek.
Yes, of course there is! You can always complain more about old TV episodes by alluding to the more important things that should be done. Pull that tricorder out of your ass, and locate that all important thread star trooper, after all, the White race hangs in the balance. Scotty, beam me up, there is no intelligent life here.

Last edited by Kamerad Q; October 27th, 2009 at 09:51 PM.

Old October 27th, 2009 #22
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamerad Q View Post
Yes, of course there is! You can always complain more about old TV episodes by alluding to the more important things that should be done. Pull that tricorder out of your ass, and locate that all important thread star trooper, after all, the White race hangs in the balance. Scotty, beam me up, there is no intelligent life here.
I have a feeling chief engineer Scotty was already up in your guts.

One too many romulan ales with the jew-trek crew and you woke up butt hurt after Scotty busted a high energy warp bubble in your rectum.

Old October 27th, 2009 #23
Kamerad Q

Quote:
I have a feeling chief engineer Scotty was already up in your guts.

One too many romulan ales with the jew-trek crew and you woke up butt hurt after Scotty busted a high energy warp bubble in your rectum.

You really do have a fixation for the homoerotic don't you? Why don't you go rattle sabers with Sulu, I'm sure you would find that more fulfilling. Scotty, pass me that Romulan ale, so that I too can make it though this gay thread.

Old October 28th, 2009 #24
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamerad Q View Post
You really do have a fixation for the homoerotic don't you? Why don't you go rattle sabers with Sulu, I'm sure you would find that more fulfilling. Scotty, pass me that Romulan ale, so that I too can make it though this gay thread.
Weren't you the one who mentioned yanking things out of people's asses? Do you have an anal fetish Comrade "Q"?

Old October 28th, 2009 #25
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Weren't you the one who mentioned yanking things out of people's asses? Do you have an anal fetish Comrade "Q"?

YouTube - Star Trek Picard/Q- If You Were Gay
No I don't, recalibrate your gaydar ass bandit. While the other members recalled the hot chicks, your contribution was two men sharing a tender moment in a hot tub. Kirk and Spock are Jews, but not fagots. Sulu is not a Jew, but is a fag. As PS as the show was for its time, the times didn't allow for any fagotry, that's your fetish. Scotty, go to warp nine quick, Marvin is lisping in with the tractor beam.

Old October 28th, 2009 #26
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamerad Q
Pull that tricorder out of your ass...
It seems you do have an anal fetish Comrade "Q".

You're getting hot under the collar because I insulted your jewish science fiction idols, Pharisses Spock and Captain Queerk.

I don't give two shits about some "hot chicks" dressed up as jew-trek space shiksas forty years after this stupid show ended. Get a life Comrade Queer.

Old October 28th, 2009 #27
Kamerad Q

Quote:
It seems you do have an anal fetish Comrade "Q".
You sound hopeful fag, this is getting too queer. Engage!

Thread