VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 23rd, 2010 #21
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Now I understand... Some people are just born slow.
What? Are you calling us slow?

What is up with your avatar and user description? It says average WN and then underneath depicts a heavily handicapped groid.

Old June 26th, 2010 #22
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
What? Are you calling us slow?

What is up with your avatar and user description? It says average WN and then underneath depicts a heavily handicapped groid.
Sorry about that, I didn't see your message. I am calling certain people who posted on this thread previously slow, not necessarily you. I'm not sure though, as I have no idea who you are and didn't read up on this thread again before replying to your message. My description or whatever you called it, is a description of me, while the avatar picture is just for fun, and clearly not a description of me. I didn't really think about how that looked before, lol. But yes, the average WN is a special nigger? How do you think that's what I was implying?(Although that would be very funny)

Old June 26th, 2010 #23
Justin
Banned

Now that I looked quickly back at the other posts, I think I was referring to the "gundam" comment. I'm not sure though.

Old June 26th, 2010 #24
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Okay I understand.

It's just that your previous user description and your avatar when taken together could be taken as a jab against racially aware Whites.

But all is well now.

Old July 1st, 2010 #25
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
My eyebrows really shot up when I saw this.

That is the complete opposite, in a physical thing, of being a faggot.

188 tons, 1100 mm track width, 128mm gun on turret, 75mm co-axial gun, which is rediculous, 1200 hp diesel engine, powering an electric motor (no mechanical connection between diesel and track wheel), 6 man crew, able to submerge in rivers (with snorkel kit, too heavy for bridges).

Der Chef wanted a gun larger than the 128mm and said that it looked like a pea shooter on this vehicle. Needless to say this is one of the most remarkable vehicles ever built. There is 1 left, built out of both prototypes (the Russian commander ordered the blown V1's turret to be fitted to the V2's chassis).

Old July 1st, 2010 #26
Katarina

Default I do

but I want a whole lot more than one , aight ?

Old July 2nd, 2010 #27
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Thank God for the T-72, then.

Old September 22nd, 2010 #28
E. Moolnar
Angry Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
Daydreaming about punishing our enemies with a tank sure is a sweet daydream; my personal favorite is the AAV7.

Lets take to heart what my Father said, “ Never fall in love with a machine”. Only concern yourself with the function, as in what does it do, what do you need. There is no perfect weapon. A tank, as in an armored tracked heavy-gun vehicle, is vulnerable to foot solders with tank-killer weapons, attack aircraft, armored personnel carriers with missiles, and other tanks. The days of tanks (as well as ships and planes) trading shots, taking minor damage, and fighting on, is largely over. Modern warheads, with tungsten or uranium penetrators, and very high yield explosive charges are just too powerful. One shot from the 105mm of an M1 Abrams that hits another tank anywhere, and it is game over. A tank is relatively slow, and relatively hot, making it an easy target for aircraft with heat seeking weapons, so employing tanks against a force that has attack aircraft should only come after some type of air defense is in place.

I’m not against the use of tanks, only that tanks have a proper role in the order of battle, so to speak. At a minimum, armored vehicles need to be deployed with ground troops that have trained together; foot soldiers trained to spot dangers to the armor, and armor crews trained to defend the foot soldiers.
Since there is really no way for WN revolutionaries to compete with the governments of the world in fielding tanks until we control a large enough tax base (or other income), we should not even try. We should be thinking fast, as in lightly armored dune buggies and trucks. During the 1980’s war in Chad, T37 tanks were taken out by teams of 2 Toyota trucks that had TOW missile launchers mounted in the bed so many times that the government stopped fielding tanks.

Tanks cannot really be effectively made from a bulldozer; layout is all wrong, it has no turret, too tall, radiator up front, too difficult to add sufficient armor plating, and much more. I know that many times in history steel plated bulldozers have been used as bulldozer-“tanks” with some effect, but never successfully against a real opposing force; one that has anti-tank capability. A bulldozer itself is a useful combat vehicle; Caterpillar sells bulldozers to Armies all over the world (most famously Israel), but make no mistake, it ain’t a tank.
The Idea of an homemade armored vehicle was not to directly challenge the Military but to use the homemade armored vehicle to when SHTF situation. My idea was for the vehicle to be used against SWAT ZOG, opening up manned roadblocks and checkpoints and confronting anti riot trucks. Either firing a large caliber machine gun or ramming.

The protection level of armour should be enough to withstand small arms fire including .50 armour piercing rounds and grenades.

Old November 8th, 2010 #29
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

New tank selling website.

http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/

Thread