Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2005 #21
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Let's review the situation today. The IDF no longer receives M16 for free. Instead, Israel receives from the U.S. few billion dollars per year of FMS. However, the catch is that most of this money must be spent in Dollars back in the U.S. Also, for several reasons most of the IDF orders are registered as U.S. Army orders. This allows the IDF to largely enjoy from the quantity discounts the U.S. Army receives on its large orders.
Great.

BTW, AE, I just finished that article. It appears they're now gonna mooch off of us again with the M-4 rather than use that nifty-looking Tavor. Typical Jewish behavior. First the M-16 over the Galil, now this.

Old January 21st, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

obviously that tavor thingee uses the m16 magazine. which shows how fuckin cheap and stupid kikes are, that is one of the weak links in the whole setup.

Old January 21st, 2005 #23
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I was out practicing for IDPA one day with a buddy and he pulls out this "Bull" 45 which is some kind of IMI project. oh, it had a nice finish but the POS was jamming all over the place. about as reliable as a Jew, right?

anything made in Israel is liable to be JUNK.

Thread