Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 21st, 2019 #301
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.politico.eu/article/italy-conte-resigns/

Salvini delivered a good speech, in my opinion. My favorite part was when he pointed out the hypocrisy of his opponents from the anti-Italian, jew-controlled, leftist, globalist Democratic Party who have been calling him a fascist and a wannabe dictator, even though he is the only one who is calling for democratic elections while his opponents from the Democratic Party and the opportunistic Five Star Movement are doing everything they can to postpone new elections so that they can form a perverse alliance together.

Another important thing – which the above article "forgot" to mention – is that Salvini's speech was interrupted many times by his thuggish opponents from the jew-controlled Democratic Party who kept shouting like mad men (and mad women) and holding up anti-Salvini posters, so that the president of the parliament was constantly forced to intervene. Salvini then sarcastically said "And I'm supposedly the one who is authoritarian?".

Once again, the hypocrisy of the leftist jew-lackeys was exposed. But you won't find any of this in the big English-language mainstream media outlets (at least not in the articles about Conte's resignation that I've read today).
Quote:
Absolutely, Albert. The Italians are fed up with being overrun by third-world rapists and murderers, and they desperately want a leader who is willing to put an end to the invasion, but international jewry (which controls Italy's political institutions, as I have proven in this long thread) refuses to let the people vote.

Instead, the country is now being subjected to a perverse alliance between two anti-Italian parties (the Five Star Movement which is filled with backstabbing, opportunistic, incompetent bums and the Democratic Party which is run by pro-rapeugee, leftist, globalist jew-lackeys) that have been widely rejected by the Italians in several previous elections. This isn't democracy, it's jewocracy.
Both the Five Star Movement and the Democratic Party have said countless times that they will never form a coalition together, but as soon as Salvini pulled the plug on the government, the opportunistic, incompetent bums of the Five Star Movement and the anti-Italian, leftist, globalist jew-lackeys of the Democratic Party immediately initiated talks about forming a coalition together – and according to some people, these talks were held in secret even before the government collapsed.

This behavior is dishonest, outrageous and nauseating even by Italian standards.

Old August 21st, 2019 #302
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Written by (((Jason Horowitz))) and spiced with the same tired weasel words, distortions and doomsaying jews always use in the media.
Ah yes, Jason Horowitz. Last year I quoted one of his articles from the New York Times in which he used a Yiddish insult to describe Salvini. I can see why they call it the Jew York Times.

Anyway, thanks for your post.

Old August 22nd, 2019 #303
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italian president gives parties more time to solve political crisis

Both the 5Star Movement and Democratic Party signal they’re open to negotiations on a pro-EU government.

By Silvia Sciorilli Borrelli 8/22/19, 9:21 PM CET Updated 8/22/19, 10:41 PM CET

ROME — Italian President Sergio Mattarella will give political groups five more days to try to find a way out of the current political crisis following a government collapse, he announced Thursday night.

While the president failed to provide a clear path forward, members of the 5Star Movement gave party leaders the go ahead for negotiations with the center-left Democratic Party — a move that could prove decisive in the coming days.
(...)
Mattarella spent the day consulting with the leaders of political parties to try to find a way out of the current crisis, first triggered two weeks ago when League leader Matteo Salvini pulled the plug on the coalition government with the 5Star Movement, and further fueled this week by the resignation of Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte.

It's up to the president to decide on the next steps, including whether to call a snap election or install a new government based on an alternative majority in parliament. But Mattarella said he was unable to reach a decision Thursday and therefore will summon the party delegations back for a second round of consultations next Tuesday.
(...)
The PD earlier on Thursday confirmed to Mattarella that the party is open to the idea of forming a pro-EU government with the 5Stars — if the populists are willing to review the outgoing coalition’s immigration policy, as well as their practice of direct democracy. The 5Stars use an online platform to collect input from supporters to make decisions, but critics question its reliability.
https://www.politico.eu/article/ital...itical-crisis/

Everybody is now waiting for the president of Italy, the globalist jew-lackey Sergio Mattarella, to make a decision. Of course, the normal thing to do after a government collapses would be to announce that new elections will be held as soon as possible so that the Italian people can have their say, but as I wrote in one of my previous posts, Mattarella knows that there's a good chance that Salvini's party/right-wing coalition might win and get a majority in the parliament, and that's something that Mattarella's jewish masters want to avoid at all costs.

And if some of our lurkers think that I sound like a paranoid, "antisemitic" tin foil hat conspiracy theorist, I would like to remind you that in this thread (as well as in my other thread about Italy) I have documented how Mattarella has used his power to nullify important decisions made by the democratically elected League – Five Star Movement government. First he refused to approve Salvini's man Paolo Savona as the minister of economy because Savona was accused of being anti-EU, and later he suspended Salvini's sensible and fully legitimate ban on jew-backed rapeugee invasion ships.

It all follows the same pattern: first international jewry (jewish politicians, jewish media, jewish lobby groups, etc.) vehemently protest against a decision made by Salvini, and shortly after that the president of Italy, Mattarella, intervenes on the side of the jews and blocks Salvini's decision. It's all documented here, folks.

I repeat: Mattarella will not allow new elections, even though that's what the Italian people are calling for. Right now, his top choice is to install an unelected coalition government that's composed of the opportunistic Five Star Movement and the leftist, globalist, pro-rapeugee, jew-controlled Democratic Party. According to a recent poll, only 14 percent of Italians support the perverse alliance between these two anti-Italian parties that is now taking shape. But that's jewish "democracy" for you.

Old August 25th, 2019 #304
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News August 25, 2019 / 5:52 PM

Italy's 5-Star, PD struggling to find deal on new govt ahead of deadline

Stephen Jewkes

MILAN (Reuters) - Italy’s anti-establishment 5-Star party and the main center-left opposition PD are struggling to break a logjam over who could lead a new government as a deadline to avoid early elections draws near.

The two parties kicked off talks on Friday to find common ground for a new government after the ruling coalition of 5-Star and right-wing League collapsed last week, forcing Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte to resign.

But progress has been slow, held up by wrangling over the name of a leader, and Italian president Sergio Mattarella wants to see real signs of progress before opening a new round of consultations on Tuesday.
(...)
5-Star support has slumped over the last year and it does not want a return to the polls, but it has warned the PD that it should not push too hard.
(...)
A deal between 5-Star and the PD would give Italy a more moderate, Europe-friendly government while sending the League into opposition.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1VF0P0

I have some comments on the following paragraphs from the above article:

Quote:
On Sunday, as PD leaders met in Rome to hammer out their program, the 5-Star reiterated its demand that Conte be reinstated as prime minister, drawing the ire of the PD which, reports said, had put forward the name of 5-Star lawmaker Roberto Fico.
Quote:
Earlier on Sunday a source said Fico was happy where he was as president of Italy’s lower house of parliament, signaling his unwillingness to consider any premiership role.
The unkempt slob Roberto Fico belongs to the extreme left wing of the Five Star Movement, and he's known for his pro-rapeugee and pro-homosexual stance, and for attacking his coalition partner Matteo Salvini for over a year. I can certainly see why the anti-Italian, jew-controlled Democratic Party would accept him as the country's prime minister.

However, Fico is saying that he's not interested in the job, probably because his advisors/handlers understand that the vast majority of Italians would be outraged at having such a loathsome piece of garbage foisted upon them as their new leader. The alliance that's beginning to form between the Five Star Movement and the Democratic Party is already unpopular enough as it is, so the globalist jews who are pulling the strings don't want to complicate things even further. At least, that's how I see it.

Old August 26th, 2019 #305
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News August 26, 2019 / 11:42 AM

Italy's PD, 5-Star on verge of government deal with Conte as PM

Angelo Amante, Gavin Jones

ROME (Reuters) - The ruling 5-Star Movement and the opposition Democratic Party appeared on the verge of a deal to form a new Italian government on Monday after the PD indicated it had abandoned a veto on Giuseppe Conte serving another term as prime minister.
(...)
President Sergio Mattarella has given 5-Star a chance to avert a snap election by forming a new coalition with the PD. Last week he told them to report back by Tuesday, but on Monday he extended the deadline by an extra day to Wednesday.
(...)
Assuming there are no major hitches in negotiations over policy and ministerial posts, the new coalition government - Italy’s 67th since World War Two - could be sworn in early next week.

One obstacle could be hostility from 5-Star’s rank-and-file, many of whom view the PD as the symbol of a corrupt Italian establishment that 5-Star was set up to fight.

The party normally puts key strategy decisions to an online vote of its members, following its credo of direct democracy. On this occasion, such a move could potentially scupper the whole deal, throwing Italy back into political chaos.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1VG0ST

This perverse alliance will never be able to give Italy a good and stable government, and everybody knows it, including its members. Only two things unite the Five Star Movement and the Democratic Party: their thirst for money and power, and their hatred of Salvini.

The following paragraph from the above article is ridiculous:

Quote:
Conte was a virtually unknown lawyer when he was chosen by the League and 5-Star to head their government following an inconclusive March 2018 election. He is now Italy’s most popular politician, according to opinion polls.
Utter bullshit. That's really all I can say.

Old August 29th, 2019 #306
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News August 29, 2019 / 9:09 AM

Italy's president gives Conte green light to form new government

Giselda Vagnoni, Angelo Amante

ROME (Reuters) - Italy’s president asked Giuseppe Conte to head up a coalition of the 5-Star Movement and opposition Democratic Party (PD) on Thursday, a move could that could improve Italy’s fractious relations with the European Union.

Markets welcomed the prospect of a quick end to a three-week political crisis triggered by League leader Matteo Salvini, who pulled his hard-right party out of its governing alliance with 5-Star after weeks of public bickering.

Salvini had wanted fresh polls to capitalize on his party’s success in European elections but his plan backfired as 5-Star and the PD, lagging the League in opinion surveys, set aside their long-standing antipathy to form a government.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1VJ0LR

The globalist jews and their lackeys have given birth to one of the most unpopular governments in Italy's history. It's unelected, it despises democracy and the Italian people, and it has a pro-homosexual and pro-rapeugee stance.

As always, what's good for the jews is bad for the West.

Old August 31st, 2019 #307
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News August 29, 2019 / 4:37 PM

New Italian coalition allies have mutual foe, but little else in common

Crispian Balmer

ROME (Reuters) - The ancient adage ‘my enemy’s enemy is my friend’ has been a staple of pragmatic statecraft throughout history and it will be the cornerstone of a new Italian coalition that looks set to take office next week.

Once bitter adversaries themselves, the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement and center-left Democratic Party (PD) have been thrown into each others arms by a mutual foe — the far-right League and its populist leader Matteo Salvini.

But beyond this shared enmity, the 5-Star and PD have few points in common, suggesting their alliance will struggle to survive or give the eurozone’s third largest economy the deep-seated reform and political stability it so badly needs.

“It is not going to last. The cracks are already there, so the foundations of this building are very weak,” said Francesco Galietti, head of the Policy Sonar risk consultancy and a former finance ministry official.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1VJ1UE

Old October 1st, 2019 #309
Stewart Meadows

Italy's new, unelected, leftist, jew-controlled government is running the country into the ground. These crooks have opened the country's ports to jew-backed rapeugee invasion ships, and they want to grant citizenship to immigrants. According to media reports, they're also planning to change Italy's already crappy electoral law to make it even more difficult for Salvini to win the next presidential election (which they're trying to postpone as much as they can).

And as if that's not enough, they're also handing out welfare to criminals, including leftist terrorists and murderers (although they have apparently promised to revise this disgraceful policy after the obvious negative backlash):

Quote:
BR woman can't have basic income

Federica Saraceni convicted of 1999 D'Antona murder

(ANSA) - Rome, October 1 - Former new Red Brigades militant Federica Saraceni is not entitle to the basic income she is receiving, Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio said Tuesday.

He vowed to strip Saraceni, who was found guilty of the 1999 murder of labour ministry aide Massimo D'Antona, of the benefit introduced earlier this year by Di Maio's 5-Star Movement.

D'Antona widow on Monday voiced dismay that one of her late husband's killers had been granted access to the government's new 'citizenship wage' basic income for job seekers.

"I felt a great sense of injustice," said Olga D'Antona after learning that Saraceni was getting the new benefit.
(...)
Saraceni was given 21 years in jail for her part in the murder of D'Antona, who was gunned down outside his Bologna home.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...883be6314.html

This is yet another example of what a jew-controlled society looks like. America, Great Britain, Sweden, France, Italy... Different countries, same jewish agenda.

Old October 3rd, 2019 #310
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News September 15, 2019 / 4:31 PM

League leader Salvini promises referendums to counter new Italy government

Carmelo Camilli

PONTIDA, Italy (Reuters) - Italy’s far-right League will unleash a battery of referendums to try to sink reforms planned by the new government, party leader Matteo Salvini said on Sunday, denouncing his former coalition allies as traitors.

The League governed with the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement for 14 months before Salvini pulled down the coalition last month in an attempt to trigger early elections and cash in on his surging popularity.

However, in a shock move, 5-Star hooked up with its former arch enemy, the pro-European Democratic Party (PD), to create a new administration and leave Salvini languishing in opposition.

“We will challenge those traitors who are closed away in their offices,” Salvini told thousands of flag-waving supporters in Pontida, a small town in the northern region of Lombardy which is considered the spiritual home of the League.

“In the coming months, there will be a government of the people,” he said, promising to force referendums to undo planned legislation, including a likely change in the electoral law that might make it harder for the League to take power in future.

“We have had enough of stitch-ups and betrayals,” Salvini said, also promising a referendum if the coalition sought to overturn a law he introduced last month that blocked Italy’s ports to migrant rescue ships.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1W00HE

Old October 5th, 2019 #311
Stewart Meadows

The young, greedy, untrustworthy, opportunistic and ignorant leader of the Five Star Movement, Luigi Di Maio, is Italy's new minister of foreign affairs:

Quote:
Luigi Di Maio (Italian pronunciation: [luˈiːdʒi di ˈmaːjo]; 6 July 1986) is an Italian politician who is serving as Minister of Foreign Affairs since 5 September 2019.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Di_Maio

Right-wing media pundits and ordinary people on Italian social media sites have mocked and criticized the (jew-controlled) leftist government for giving this important post to an idiot like Di Maio who doesn't speak (much) English, and who doesn't seem to know anything about other countries (or his own country, for that matter).

For example, Di Maio has made a fool of himself in the past by saying that Augusto Pinochet was a "Venezuelan dictator" (even though he was from Chile) and that France's democracy is thousands of years old, and he has also been widely ridiculed for not understanding the grammatical rules of the Italian language, which is supposed to be his native tongue.

But apparently, in today's jewed Italy you don't have to be intelligent and competent to be a high-ranking member of the government; all you have to do is follow the jewish agenda (which Di Maio clearly does since he opportunistically formed a new coalition government with his old enemies of the jew-controlled, anti-Italian, pro-rapeugee, globalist Democratic Party, even though he publicly stated that he would never do that).

Old October 7th, 2019 #312
Stewart Meadows

Italy's new, unelected, leftist, globalist, jew-controlled government says it's okay for Italian students to skip school as long as they're protesting against "climate change":

Quote:
Environment September 23, 2019 / 8:54 PM

Strike for the climate, Italy's education minister tells students

ROME (Reuters) - Italy’s education minister encouraged students to skip school and take part in climate protests on Friday, when people in several countries are expected to take to the streets following a worldwide protest by millions last week to demand action against global warming.

“I have asked schools to consider as justified the absence of students who take part in the global mobilization against climate change”, Education Minister Lorenzo Fioramonti wrote on Facebook on Monday.

He said the climate strike was “essential” for students’ future, which was “threatened by environmental devastation and an unsustainable economic growth model.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1W828G

Old October 15th, 2019 #313
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's an interesting article that was published a couple of days ago on the English-language version of the Italian news site ANSA:

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...dbf834b5a.html

Regarding the last paragraph: yes, it's true. The Democratic Party's former leader Matteo Renzi, who was Italy's unelected prime minister from 2014 to 2016, is a greedy, vain, opportunistic jew-lackey who rose to prominence thanks to the enormous support that he received from rich and influential jews, like the crooked media mogul Carlo De Benedetti. Here are a couple of English-language articles about how the jew De Benedetti controlled the pro-jewish, anti-Italian Renzi administration:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...camp-1.1696292

https://gbtimes.com/italy-radio-pran...zis-government

This was the top story in Italy's major newspapers and news programs for a very long time, but it's virtually impossible to find any information about it in (((major international media outlets))). Strange, huh?

Oh, and then there's this:

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2018...8988ee88e.html

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_De_Benedetti
Quote:
When the globalist jew-lackey Matteo Renzi was Italy's unelected prime minister (a position he got thanks to his powerful jewish backers), he pushed for multiculturalism and attacked Italian patriots for wanting to prevent their country from being overrun by third-world savages. At the same time, Renzi went to the racist, genocidal bandit state of Israel to suck up to the jewish mass murderer Benjamin Netanyahu:

https://embassies.gov.il/MFA/PressRo...-Jul-2015.aspx

https://www.haaretz.com/italian-pm-i...ple-1.5377717#!

So Israel is a jewish state that belongs to the jewish people, but Italy is a "multicultural" country that belongs to any negro, Turk, Arab or gypsy who decides to live there? Does that make any sense, folks? Actually, yes, it does...if you're a jew or one of their loathsome, opportunistic, unprincipled butt-boys, like Renzi.

Matteo Renzi:

The parents of the jew-lackey and former, unelected prime minister of Italy Matteo Renzi are almost as crooked as he is:

Quote:
World News October 7, 2019 / 6:25 PM

Parents of former Italian PM Renzi convicted for issuing false invoices

FLORENCE, Italy (Reuters) - An Italian court on Monday found the parents of former prime minister Matteo Renzi guilty of issuing false invoices, and handed them suspended prison terms of one year and nine months.

The verdict is a blow to Renzi, who has just quit his old group, the Democratic Party (PD), to form a new centrist force, Italia Viva (Italy Alive), and has always stoutly defended his parents from accusations of financial wrongdoing.
(...)
Renzi’s parents were briefly placed under house arrest last February in relation to a separate probe into accusations of fraudulent bankruptcy and of issuing false invoices in the name of a third company.

That case is still under investigation.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1WM1U8

Unfortunately, jew-lackey Matteo Renzi is still a major player in Italian politics, even though he's despised by a huge segment of the Italian population.

In 2015 he resigned from his post as the country's unelected prime minister after the people voted against his proposed constitutional reforms in a referendum. This arrogant and narcissistic shitbag was so confident of victory that he promised to resign if his reforms didn't pass, then shortly before the referendum he panicked when the polls shattered his illusions, so he tried to backtrack by implying that he would hold on to power even in case of defeat, but that only that worsened his position. In the end, he bitterly resigned.

Fast forward to 2019, and Renzi has managed to worm his way back into power by being one of the main architects of the perverse, unelected, anti-Italian coalition government between the jew-controlled, leftist, globalist Democratic Party and the opportunistic, incompetent bums of the Five Star Movement.

Old October 20th, 2019 #314
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News October 19, 2019 / 6:58 PM

Salvini's right rallies in Rome to protest against Italy government

Gavin Jones

ROME (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of supporters of Italy’s right-wing opposition parties, spearheaded by Matteo Salvini’s League which was ousted from power two months ago, gathered in central Rome on Saturday to protest against the new government.

The crowd waving League and Italian flags filled Piazza San Giovanni, traditionally a venue for leftist and trade union rallies, as Salvini and his allies spoke from a stage against a huge backdrop reading “Italian Pride.”

“This is the Italy that works and suffers, that dreams and hopes,” said Salvini, who was deputy prime minister and interior minister in the previous coalition of the League and the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement.

That government collapsed in August when Salvini, encouraged by surging poll ratings, pulled out in a failed bid to trigger elections he hoped would crown him as prime minister.

Instead, 5-Star formed a new coalition with the center-left Democratic Party (PD), pushing the League into opposition.

“We are the people against the elite, we will change the history of this country,” said Salvini, adding that 200,000 people had turned out at the rally. The police estimated a figure closer to 50,000.

Opinions polls show the League has lost some support since Salvini brought down the previous government, but it remains easily Italy’s most popular party, with around 30% of the vote.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1WY0J4

Old October 21st, 2019 #315
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
When the jewish "journalist" Gad Lerner, who is one of Italy’s biggest pro-rapeugee propagandists, and who has a burning hatred of his Italian host people, showed up at Salvini’s huge and successful right-wing rally, the participants covered him with (well-deserved) insults.

Some of the participants were members of the neo-Fascist party CasaPound who were invited by Salvini, despite the fact that some of his "moderate" allies from Berlusconi’s pseudo-right-wing shitparty didn’t want them there.

Quote:
Gad Lerner covered with insults in Piazza San Giovanni: "Go away, you wished Matteo Salvini the death"

October 20, 2019

(…) "Go away! What are you doing here? You shouldn't come in," some of those present shouted, attracting the attention of others who "surrounded" Lerner and prevented him from passing.
(…)
The organizers promptly arrived and brought the situation back to calm, while the journalist left without any consequence.
https://www.news1.news/2019/10/gad-l...the-death.html

Jewish propagandist Gad Lerner:

Old October 28th, 2019 #316
Dawn Cannon

Default Salvini triumphs in Umbria

League leader Matteo Salvini led the opposition center-right to a crushing victory in the Italian region of Umbria, results on Monday showed, raising questions about how long the national government in Rome can survive.

Parties in the ruling coalition, the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement and center-left Democratic Party (PD), stood together on a joint ticket for the first time in the Umbrian vote, but were crushed by a resurgent Salvini.

The center-right candidate for governor in the small, central region won 57.5% of the vote against just 37.6% for the 5-Star/PD contender — the first time in half a century that the bloc backed by the center-left had lost control of Umbria.

“The results we have seen in Umbria, we are seeing all over the country. This is not a government that represents the Italian people,” Salvini told Radio 24.

“I don’t think it can go on for much longer,” he added, repeating his demand for early national elections.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...+World+News%29

No longer encumbered by the deceitful 5 Star Movement

Old October 30th, 2019 #317
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for updating the thread, Dawn, and thank you for all the other interesting articles that you've posted here on VNN.

The region of Umbria is traditionally considered a leftist stronghold, yet Salvini's right-wing coalition managed to crush the gubernatorial candidate who represented the leftist, unelected, jew-controlled government. This is the umpteenth proof that the jewish agenda is at odds with the wishes of the people.

Old October 31st, 2019 #318
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
After governor Fontana made his statement about how the white race should be defended, the non-elected jewish senator Liliana Segre (a Shlomocaust survivor, of course) said that the word "race" must be removed from the Italian constitution because it offends her:

Liliana Segre: “Torna la violenza fascista. Via la parola razza dalla Costituzione”

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/interv...dio-188048125/

The arrogance of these despicable parasites is mind-boggling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliana_Segre

Note that this jew hag was made a senator by president Sergio Mattarella, i.e. the same guy who refused to approve a democratically elected government.

The non-elected, non-Italian, anti-Italian "senator" Liliana Segre:

Here's a new article about the anti-Italian jewess Liliana Segre that shows how jews control Italy:

Quote:
Hate, racism, anti-semitism panel OK'd

Proposed by Holocaust survivor, life Senator Segre

(ANSA) - Rome, October 30 - The Senate on Wednesday approved setting up an extraordinary commission against hate, racism and anti-semitism, proposed by Holocaust survivor and life Senator Liliana Segre.

The motion was approved by 151 votes to none with 98 abstentions.

Segre said Monday of the social media haters who post an average 200 racist messages a day against her that they are "people to be pitied or treated".

Segre, 89, said "I'm a polite person, I don't know any language other than that".
(...)
Segre told Italian daily La Repubblica in an interview published Monday that she receives 200 racially motivated hate messages a day.

Segre was named Senator for life by president Sergio Mattarella on 19 January 2018.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...0514b80cb.html

Liliana Segre a.k.a. Mrs. Doubtfire:

Old November 2nd, 2019 #319
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The region of Umbria is traditionally considered a leftist stronghold, yet Salvini's right-wing coalition managed to crush the gubernatorial candidate who represented the leftist, unelected, jew-controlled government. This is the umpteenth proof that the jewish agenda is at odds with the wishes of the people.
Here's a pretty good article from Politico about the gubernatorial election in Umbria:

Quote:
League wins landslide victory in Italian regional election

Election in Umbria delivers major blow to Italy’s governing coalition.

By Silvia Sciorilli Borrelli 10/28/19, 12:59 AM CET Updated 10/28/19, 4:08 PM CET

ROME — After half a century of left-wing rule, the central Italian region of Umbria voted for a regional government spearheaded by Matteo Salvini's far-right League.

Donatella Tesei of the League, backed by the far-right Brothers of Italy and Silvio Berlusconi's Forza Italia, won 57.5 percent of Sunday's vote. Vincenzo Bianconi, who was supported by the two parties that govern on the national level, the Democratic Party (PD) and the 5Star Movement, won just over 37 percent.

As the scale of the League's victory became apparent Sunday night, Salvini told reporters: "We are writing history here tonight."

The result is a major blow to the PD-5Stars government, whose formation two months ago removed the League from power. The Umbria election was the first time the two new allies ever jointly backed a candidate and the first time their tie-up was tested through a vote.

Although Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte on Friday claimed "this is not a vote on my government," the governing parties' disastrous defeat is certain to have major repercussions for the already-fragile coalition. While Umbria only has 700,000 voters, it has long been one of Italy's left-wing strongholds and had only ever been governed by Communists, the left or the center left.
Read the rest here:

https://www.politico.eu/article/leag...onal-election/

Old November 4th, 2019 #320
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

The vain, shallow, obnoxious negro Mario Barwuah a.k.a. Mario Balotelli, who plays as a striker for the Italian national football team, has attacked the Italian right-wing leader, interior minister and deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini – and Italians in general:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8386121.html

In the following excerpt from Balotelli's Wikipedia page you can read about what kind of person he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Balotelli

This despicable and overrated piece of garbage has been praised and showered with money by his Italian host people, and he repays them by accusing them of racism, and by behaving badly (and probably even committing crimes).

But where is the jewish connection, you ask? Oh, it's right here, folks. You see, Balotelli was raised by a jewish couple, which we can read about in the following article from the jewish news site The Canadian Jewish News:

http://www.cjnews.com/culture/sports...jewish-parents

So this violent, savage negro was raised by jews who taught him to hate his Italian host people? Well, isn't that great...
Published today:

Quote:
Balotelli 'not fully Italian' says Verona ultra fan chief amid racism row

Brescia forward protested against racist chants during match against Hellas on Sunday

(ANSA) - Venice, November 4 - One of the leaders of Hellas Verona's hardcore 'ultra' fans said Monday that Mario Balotelli is not fully Italian when asked about the Brescia striker's protest against racist chants during his side's 2-1 defeat in Verona on Sunday.

Balotelli, who was born in Italy to Ghanaian migrants and has 36 caps for the national team, threatened to leave the field because of the chanting and hoofed the ball into the stands at one point to vent his anger.
(…)
"Balotelli is Italian because he has Italian citizenship but he will never be able to be totally Italian," Hellas ultra chief Luca Castellini told Radio Cafè.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/201...2f802dc26.html

Tags
giuseppe conte, italy, jews, matteo salvini, silvio berlusconi

Thread