VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2008 #101
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
I was hoping to see this the Monday after the week of 9/11/2001. Had to wait seven fucking years for the inflation holocaust, as it's now being called.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/27097823

It's better that it's happening now because of popular internet forums that didn't exist back then. Much better than watching it on the news.
Itz interesting, Mike, that this thing now has the possibility of going either way. Hyperinflation is a distinct possibility; the Fed just keeps on creating more and more "dollars" out of thin air and tossing them from Uncle Ben's helicopter.

I see the more serious possibility as a "great depression" type of deflation: the removal of all money possible from circulation. Although the appearance today is that the Fed is hugely diluting (inflating) the currency by printing up exceptional sums, the actual amount being introduced ("pumped") by the Fed is very small compared to the multiple trillions of derivative garbage - as well as "actual" savings - in play. For example, the stock market losses on Tuesday (Oct. 7) on the three major Kwa indexes (DJIA, NASDAQ, & S&P500) was $700 billion. In eight (8) hours the stock market lost an amount equal to the entire "Federal" bailout package.

Regardless of the so-called "attempts" by governments and central banks to unfreeze the credit markets, as long as the LIBOR stays up and the banks refuse to lend the crash will deepen. Remember our economic lessons: all money in the Kwa is debt based; it must be loaned into existence. Regardless of the so-called "availability", if the fiat currency is not loaned it is worthless and pointless.

The Fed and the Treasury are still shadow boxing: pretending that the mess continues as fallout from the sub-prime lending fiasco and the housing price bubble burst. This is now only very partially the case.

The mess is frozen credit: the removal of money from circulation. The oligarchs may pretend that itz subprime, but itz really harvest time.

Just like 1929.

But probably much worse.

Prepare, kindred. Prepare...

Old October 10th, 2008 #102
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
I can't find silver. I ordered 100 Maple leafs 30 days ago from Bullion Direct and still haven't received them. At the time I ordered, they advised there was no delay on maples, but a long one on liberty dollars, so I ordered maples instead.

It's just the damndest thing I've ever seen. Pure silver CANNOT BE HAD. Yet the price is dropping. I don't quite have it figured out yet, but I definitely smell a rat.

GREL
Yeah, there is a rat. Scarcity equals prices up but that isn't happening.

Read an article last week from Germany that the 'masses' are buying up gold and silver.

One source that has silver and gold in stock now.
Steve Quayle's World: It's a Blast!

Quote:
Using panic to centralize power
As I document in my forthcoming book, Power of Money: The Rise and Decline of the American Century, in every major US financial panic since at least the Panic of 1835, the titans of Wall Street—most especially until 1929, the House of JP Morgan—have deliberately triggered bank panics behind the scenes in order to consolidate their grip on US banking. The private banks used the panics to control Washington policy including the exact definition of the private ownership of the new Federal Reserve in 1913, and to consolidate their control over industry such as US Steel, Caterpillar, Westinghouse and the like. They are, in short, old hands at such financial warfare to increase their power.
Now they must do something similar on a global scale to be able to continue to dominate global finance, the heart of the power of the American Century.
That process of using panics to centralize their private power created an extremely powerful, concentration of financial and economic power in a few private hands, the same hands which created the influential US foreign policy think-tank, the New York Council on Foreign Relations in 1919 to guide the ascent of the American Century, as Time founder Henry Luce called it in a pivotal 1941 essay.
http://www.financialsense.com/editor...2008/1009.html

Filthy jews...

Last edited by Joe_J.; October 10th, 2008 at 08:42 PM.

Old October 10th, 2008 #103
Zenos

As we were stocking up on more canned goods and non perishables today, I noticed another family doing the same, one of their little girls put something into the cart and the mother said, "no, only things that can be stored today"

People know something is coming, so if you haven't stocked up you better start. Also, put that food into some type of storage container, like those big rubbermaid cargo containers in case you have to bug out really quick, they're easy to transport, and be sure to keep your vehicle full of gas at all times.

The blacks were all buying their usual crap though, frozen pizza's, tv dinners, chips etc. Things that will go fast and won't keep.

Old October 10th, 2008 #104
Cernunnos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Shit, I can't believe you ordered that much sight unseen. These fucking Internet companies can close their virtual doors and hang the "Down for site maintenance sign" faster than you can say "fools gold".
Funny; I took delivery of 125 around that same time with about a 1-week delay. I'd contact customer support.

In the meantime, I'll be penny-foolish and pound-wise, and pay the extra $20 for shipping for the 120 Philharmonikers they owe me.

Oh, and I unwound that trade at a profit

Old October 10th, 2008 #105
Adamic Man

[quote=Bassanio;855152]
Quote:
I don't have an advanced degree in Economics .....

What I do have is an advanced degree in Kikology.

[quote]

Brilliant. Someone should grab this up for their signature line (properly credited, of course)

-AM

Last edited by Adamic Man; October 10th, 2008 at 09:47 PM.

Old October 11th, 2008 #106
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Shit, I can't believe you ordered that much sight unseen. These fucking Internet companies can close their virtual doors and hang the "Down for site maintenance sign" faster than you can say "fools gold".
I've ordered from them a number of times in the past and have always had good experiences. I've always received the order within 7 days after the check cleared. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about their business practices though. I had always believed that they sold orders from their current stock and not out of future deliveries. Now, I doubt that's the case.

Old October 11th, 2008 #107
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Itz interesting, Mike, that this thing now has the possibility of going either way. Hyperinflation is a distinct possibility; the Fed just keeps on creating more and more "dollars" out of thin air and tossing them from Uncle Ben's helicopter.

I see the more serious possibility as a "great depression" type of deflation: the removal of all money possible from circulation. Although the appearance today is that the Fed is hugely diluting (inflating) the currency by printing up exceptional sums, the actual amount being introduced ("pumped") by the Fed is very small compared to the multiple trillions of derivative garbage - as well as "actual" savings - in play. For example, the stock market losses on Tuesday (Oct. 7) on the three major Kwa indexes (DJIA, NASDAQ, & S&P500) was $700 billion. In eight (8) hours the stock market lost an amount equal to the entire "Federal" bailout package.
That's how they steal your house, if you have a mortgage. In a deflation scenario, you're required to pay back with dollars that are worth more i.e.
'scarcer' than the ones you borrowed.

Words to the wise:

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore
Prepare, kindred. Prepare...

Old October 11th, 2008 #108
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Losonov View Post
Funny; I took delivery of 125 around that same time with about a 1-week delay. I'd contact customer support.

In the meantime, I'll be penny-foolish and pound-wise, and pay the extra $20 for shipping for the 120 Philharmonikers they owe me.

Oh, and I unwound that trade at a profit
How do you pay when dealing with them? Check? Credit card? I have always sent in a check. They hold it for a week to make sure it clears, then about 7 days later the metal arrives.

Old October 11th, 2008 #109
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I'd say the situation is almost entirely the result of the now documented difference between "paper" silver and silver in hand. Although I am not a PM investor, there's no need to hold the investment to recognize reserve (and fractional reserve) selling.

Paper silver is being marketed to the far corners of the earth, but silver for physical delivery is another story entirely.
That's why I think they'll have hell to pay when somebody decides to take delivery instead of reselling the paper.

Old October 11th, 2008 #110
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
People know something is coming, so if you haven't stocked up you better start. Also, put that food into some type of storage container, like those big rubbermaid cargo containers in case you have to bug out really quick, they're easy to transport, and be sure to keep your vehicle full of gas at all times.
In my A of O, gas is down to $2.99/gal ([s]election fever?). I filled my tank.
At that price, you almost cannot afford NOT to buy it!

Old October 11th, 2008 #111
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
How do you pay when dealing with them? Check? Credit card? I have always sent in a check. They hold it for a week to make sure it clears, then about 7 days later the metal arrives.
Bank wires work better. Everyone should do a bank wire at least a few times for practice. Everyone should also have a foreign currency denominated account, although I do not have one yet.

Old October 11th, 2008 #112
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

3 words:
Swiss Bank Account.

You can keep multiple currencies in it at the same time (in case one currency fails), it's illegal for Swiss bankers (punishable by $10,000 fine and 7 years in prison) to tell anyone your Swiss bank account exists, and Swiss banks are some of the most heavily guarded in the world. Among other features, the Swiss economy is also very stable, and the Swiss haven't been involved in a war for more than 400 years, so you know your money is probably going to be safe in their banks.

Old October 11th, 2008 #113
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudianos Forseti View Post
3 words:
Swiss Bank Account.

You can keep multiple currencies in it at the same time (in case one currency fails), it's illegal for Swiss bankers (punishable by $10,000 fine and 7 years in prison) to tell anyone your Swiss bank account exists, and Swiss banks are some of the most heavily guarded in the world. Among other features, the Swiss economy is also very stable, and the Swiss haven't been involved in a war for more than 400 years, so you know your money is probably going to be safe in their banks.
You're either lying or you're stupid. All Swiss banks, by law, must report to the IRS all earnings received from the U.S. and the names of the beneficial owners.

Do all cops think Starsky and Hutch is real life? If you even are a cop.

Old October 11th, 2008 #114
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Wasn't "Joe Diaz" a kwap?
Whatever happened to him, anyway?

Old October 11th, 2008 #115
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
3 words:
Swiss Bank Account.

Yea...they've closed up the "swiss bank account" shop a long time ago. There are still 1 or 2 places that operate like the swiss USED to but they won't be around for long now.

Old October 11th, 2008 #116
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
You're either lying or you're stupid. All Swiss banks, by law, must report to the IRS all earnings received from the U.S. and the names of the beneficial owners.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking_in_Switzerland
Quote:
The Swiss Parliament passed the Banking Law of 1934, which codified the rules of secrecy and criminalizes violation of it.
Quote:
Swiss bank secrecy protects private banking information; the protections afforded under Swiss law are similar to confidentiality protections between doctors and patients or lawyers and their clients. The Swiss government views the right to privacy as a fundamental principle that should be protected by all democratic countries.
That law still exists.

And furthermore, how do Jews view Swiss bank accounts? Here is the answer:
World Jewish Congress lawsuit against Swiss Banks

Old October 11th, 2008 #117
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking_in_Switzerland

That law still exists.

And furthermore, how do Jews view Swiss bank accounts? Here is the answer:
World Jewish Congress lawsuit against Swiss Banks
Also from your link, tard.

Quote:
In January 2003, the United States Department of Treasury announced a new information-sharing agreement under the already extant U.S.-Swiss Income Tax Convention;[29] the agreement is intended to facilitate more effective tax information exchange between the two countries. Said a Treasury official, "This Mutual Agreement should improve our (Internal Revenue Service) access to needed information" under the terms of the tax treaty.[30]

Swiss bank accounts cannot be opened without the holder signing a legal document asserting that they have no outstanding financial obligations to the IRS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banking...#United_States

Old October 11th, 2008 #118
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
And what's your point? So I was wrong about one positive aspect of Swiss banks (only because the law was recently changed, sorry I didn't get the memo junior), but you have chosen to ignore all the other positive aspects I listed that are still true.

Swiss Banks > All Other Banks, privacy issue true or not. No doubt about it.

Old October 11th, 2008 #119
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
And what's your point? So I was wrong about one positive aspect of Swiss banks (only because the law was recently changed, sorry I didn't get the memo junior), but you have chosen to ignore all the other positive aspects I listed that are still true.

Swiss Banks > All Other Banks, privacy issue true or not. No doubt about it.
My point is:

"How can an idiot be a policeman? Answer me that!"-Chief Inspector Dreyfus to Clouseau.

Old October 11th, 2008 #120
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
My point is:

"How can an idiot be a policeman? Answer me that!"-Chief Inspector Dreyfus to Clouseau.
Consider that a police department recently started a rule that anyone scoring too high on an IQ-test, cannot become a police officer for that department. Their reason was "we don't want the officer to get bored on duty."

Tags
put on glasses

Thread