Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Working
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd, 2011 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker White Nationalism - Clear $1,000 A Week & Up By Coming To Williston Or Dickinson ND Right Now - JobsND.com

Any white man interested in hearing about opportunities in the Bakken fields in North Dakota, getting the general lay of the land re jobs and housing, feel free to contact Craig Cobb here (I have Craig's permission to post, he's happy to talk to people):

Craig Cobb
245 Main
Leith, ND 58529
USA

701-880-0285
[email protected]

I know what I am talking about, but cannot be much more specific because of stalkers.

If you are young, your chances are even better. Acquire a junk trailer, camper, teardrop trailer, van or station wagon to sleep in. There is a free public shower in Williston, I think on 11th Ave. or thereabouts. I haven't been there, but I know it is run by that city.

My hope in starting and titling this thread (I do have a clue how keyword searches work) is that some young WN men will take this action based on either a hunch or my own rep. What I am telling you is so true that it is a bit unbelievable in this national Neo Weimar economic climate.

Register here and view:
http://www.jobsnd.com/

Forget about sending resumes. Show up in person ready to work. Have your steel toe boots. Once you get here convince at least one of your most serious, dedicated WN friends to immediately join you. Do it.

I heartily personally implore you to do this. Thx.

Pls post this on Stormfront.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 30th, 2013 at 09:14 AM.

Tags
craig cobb, dickinson, jobsnd, jobsnd.com, white nationalism, williston

Thread