Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2008 #1
Owen D.

Default Block Israeli IP addresses

Using this list and Peerguardian you can prevent anyone in Israel from connecting to your computer. Oy vey discrimination.

http://stopisraelicrimes.googlepages...erguardian.txt

Old March 23rd, 2008 #2
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen D. View Post
Using this list and Peerguardian you can prevent anyone in Israel from connecting to your computer. Oy vey discrimination.

Nice filter list, thanks!

Old March 24th, 2008 #3
J3115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen D. View Post

Last Wednesday, I was listening to the Hal Turner show. I posted a thread about this on VNN - I guess it was removed for outing. (I thought 'outing' only applied to humans, not sub-human jew trash) Anyway the thread was removed because I posted the info of the offenders.

The Box I was listening on had quad amd64 chips with 8-gig of ram. I'm listening to the show and next thing you know, my box is eating 100% cpu on a quad system. I'm like WTF? It looks like a hot java app was being fired at his listeners. I can tell you this, it came from these IP address 69.64.165.32 - 69.64.165.47. I posted my security logs on VNN to prove this.

If they're doing what I thing they're doing it's highly illegal.

Old July 16th, 2008 #4
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115 View Post
Last Wednesday, I was listening to the Hal Turner show. I posted a thread about this on VNN - I guess it was removed for outing. (I thought 'outing' only applied to humans, not sub-human jew trash) Anyway the thread was removed because I posted the info of the offenders.

The Box I was listening on had quad amd64 chips with 8-gig of ram. I'm listening to the show and next thing you know, my box is eating 100% cpu on a quad system. I'm like WTF? It looks like a hot java app was being fired at his listeners. I can tell you this, it came from these IP address 69.64.165.32 - 69.64.165.47. I posted my security logs on VNN to prove this.

If they're doing what I thing they're doing it's highly illegal.
I love that tool. I use it all the time. I highly recommend that you also put in all the ranges of every government, military, etc ips in your block list also.

Old July 18th, 2008 #5
ced smythe

Has anyone else noticed a lot of blocked ISRAEL ports in their history list?

Old July 18th, 2008 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Explane how to do all that is required to block those Kike isp's. Thanks

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old July 18th, 2008 #7
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post

Has anyone else noticed a lot of blocked ISRAEL ports in their history list?

I blocked about every Israelie IP known to man and after I did I couldn't browse to a lot of my routine websites. I'm not so sure that some of the traffic isn't being routed through that cat box and back out to the Kwa.

Old July 18th, 2008 #8
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Create two files. One you can call blocked.txt and the other allowed.txt (like for your virus scanner). Add the ip's the names to the files. Then in PeerGuardian you add those files as "block lists" or "allow lists". There should be some examples in the peerguardian main directory.

Old July 18th, 2008 #9
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
You'll need a software (or hardware if you have the $) firewall and then a little time to read up on how to properly set it up.

Comodo Firewall Pro is free and relatively easy to configure for the advanced computer user.

Edit: PeerGuardian isn't yet available for Windows Vista x64 users but they say they're working on it. A firewall is your next best alternative.

Old July 18th, 2008 #10
Charles Martel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
You'll need a software (or hardware if you have the $) firewall and then a little time to read up on how to properly set it up.

Comodo Firewall Pro is free and relatively easy to configure for the advanced computer user.
There are some really cheap HW firewalls out there. I highly recommend having both.

Old July 23rd, 2008 #11
Ronald Nishihara

There are 350,000 White Christian Russians in Israel. What will they do???

Old July 23rd, 2008 #12
Charles Martel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Nishihara View Post
There are 350,000 White Christian Russians in Israel. What will they do???
They have to wake up. They have to see that their benefactors are filthy rats. I know it is not easy, but it is the only way they are going to come to terms with reality.

Thread