VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 13th, 2016 #2101
graemehume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Ghastly white? More like shit like brown, would be my guess. Here's something to chew on Juan, Bapu, Chang, Schmuel or whatever your name is. If, on the small chance you and your family are White, this is the reality of a World War II soldier:

Your grandfather went to Europe and fought the Nazis so you could be called a Nazi for having the exact same opinions as your grandfather.

99.99% of the gentile soldiers of WWII wouldn't have fired one shot in the general direction of the Nazis if they would have been able to see the future of Western Europe or the US after a "victory" over Germany and the Axis powers.

There's your history lesson for the day. Now bend over and give your nigger boyfriend his pleasure for the day, pakifag.
see if you werent such a goof who hid behind fake names i would call you or meet you in person?and we would see whos the real pussy

Old September 13th, 2016 #2102
graemehume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Hey that's rich coming from someone that has done nothing but talked shit since he got here. So your real name is graemehume? Hey, why not post YOUR real name, address and telephone number unless YOU don't have the balls. Your dad most likely bit them off at your birth, jewfag.
graeme Paul hume
DOB aug 25 1982
305 dovedale ave whitby ontario
289-922-1565

see you fucking goof i aint scared care to do the same?

Old September 13th, 2016 #2103
graemehume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
They're gonna have to be taste smarter than you have proven yourself to be.

While you're totally unworthy of any comparison to George Armstrong Custer, it's as if you tracked Crazy Horse up the Little Big Horn when you stalked me here.

With a little luck the first next guy who tries to punch my goof ass out is going meet a similar fate.
not really you drive a big walking im a goof billboard.If i could be bothered to go to your shithole country id punch your old man ass myself

Old September 13th, 2016 #2104
graemehume

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann View Post
Hey shithead, not all of us on here are keyboard warriors. People like Jimmy Marr, Ironguard1940, Fred Streed and Glenn Miller to name just a few have walked the walk and got out on the streets to stand up for what they believe in. And yeah some of us on here are willing to die for what we believe in. How 'bout you piece of commie scum dogshit?
give me your home addresses and ill come show you.

Old September 14th, 2016 #2105
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The first debate is on September 26th.

Very likely to be the most-watched debate in history.

Old September 14th, 2016 #2106
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
They're gonna have to be taste smarter than you have proven yourself to be.

While you're totally unworthy of any comparison to George Armstrong Custer, it's as if you tracked Crazy Horse up the Little Big Horn when you stalked me here.

With a little luck the first next guy who tries to punch my goof ass out is going meet a similar fate.
I've got $20 that sez Jimmy's gonna kick his ass.

Old September 14th, 2016 #2107
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
The first debate is on September 26th.

Very likely to be the most-watched debate in history.
I've got another $20 that says Trump is gonna kick Cankle's ass in the first debate. That's assuming of course that the used up old whore is still alive, if she goes tits-up before the debate all bets are off.

Old September 14th, 2016 #2108
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
I've got another $20 that says Trump is gonna kick Cankle's ass in the first debate. That's assuming of course that the used up old whore is still alive, if she goes tits-up before the debate all bets are off.
Indeed, an extremely powerful force has been summoned against her.

http://www.pepethefrog.faith/

Old September 14th, 2016 #2109
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The Clinton campaign strategy was to hide out until November 8th.

Do the absolute minimum, no open press availability, only pre-screened interviews with known sycophants. They understand that the more people see of Clinton, the less they like her.

That strategy went full Leon Spinks on September 11th.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; September 14th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.

Old September 14th, 2016 #2111
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by graemehume View Post
see if you werent such a goof who hid behind fake names i would call you or meet you in person?and we would see whos the real pussy
How much do you weigh?

Old September 14th, 2016 #2112
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by graemehume View Post
No entries on facebook which match graeme paul hume, graeme hume or paul hume. Only search result on google which matched was the bogus info you put on this page.

Try again, Bapu. Take a bath and use deodorant as well. I was in Atlanta a few months ago and I was downwind from an Indian (dot) family in 90+ degree temp/humidity. It was not a pleasant experience. You fuckers burn that vile incense at the slurpie stores that makes a white man's stomach turn. A filthy lot you are. Disgusting.

Old September 14th, 2016 #2113
graemehume

Quote:
No entries on facebook which match graeme paul hume, graeme hume or paul hume. Only search result on google which matched was the bogus info you put on this page.

Try again, Bapu. Take a bath and use deodorant as well. I was in Atlanta a few months ago and I was downwind from an Indian (dot) family in 90+ degree temp/humidity. It was not a pleasant experience. You fuckers burn that vile incense at the slurpie stores that makes a white man's stomach turn. A filthy lot you are. Disgusting.
graeme nancy hume is my nom de plume on the facebook

Old September 14th, 2016 #2114
graemehume

Quote:

and if you want to be racist,im scottish so say something like i fuck sheep

Old September 15th, 2016 #2115
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Trump now up +6 in the latest LA Times Tracking Poll.

And again, keep in mind that Trump's support is likely underrepresented in polls. Very possibly he's up +10 in reality.

Clinton is one (more) coughing fit away from a complete campaign implosion.

Old September 15th, 2016 #2117
Susan

The media is going to be in overdrive until the election to pump up Nurse Ratchet and denigrate Trump.

Just this morning I listened to both WSB and NPR morning radio shows where they were talking about both Trump and Nurse Ratchet releasing their medical records/history/condition.

Both were going full on praising Nurse Ratchet on how she is the only one of the two to be transparent with her medical records and her medical condition and history. They were saying Trump still has not released his medical records. They also focused on how Trump is overweight. Not ONE word about Nurse Ratchet and her fat ass and thunder thighs.

One obvious statement they all kept saying over and over was that Nurse Ratchet's doctor had said she was fit and healthy to be President. Not one word about Trump being fit and in good enough condition to be President. The bias was so obvious it was laughable.

It's only going to get more blatantly biased as we get nearer to Election Day. The jews sense that Trump really could win and they're panicking.

They said Trump's cholesterol is high and that he is overweight, but they downplayed Nurse Ratchet's problems with thyroid (and something else), but did not mention her weight. The woman is obviously overweight. That's why she wears all the big and long pants suits: to hide how big around she is in the middle, and how big her ass is.

The sad fact is that they're both unhealthy weight wise... as is much of our country nowadays. A sign of a nation with too MUCH of everything and too LITTLE to do.

I purposefully make my life difficult in some ways to keep me on my feet--literally, and to keep me moving instead of sitting around on my ass. We are too far removed from our roots as a race and we are suffering for it dearly in many ways.

Staying healthy and thin isn't easy but it can be done if you work at it. Throw in some additional health issues, which may either be the cause or result of your increased weight, and it makes it even harder. I know how hard it all is--I'm only a few years younger than either of these two.

What is unacceptable with our media is that they focus on Trump's obvious additional weight but not Nurse Ratchet's. They're BOTH overweight and need to eat healthier.

The media is really going to continue to downplay or ignore her health issues and denigrate Trump. What they've been doing is going to be revved up until Election Day.

Old September 17th, 2016 #2120
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Paki Emir Of Londonistan Visits Chicago, Blasts Donald Trump's Nationalist Platform

I want immediate answers as to why the United States is allowing a Moslem ruler to tour the ruins of Chicago.

Is he planning to convert and radicalize the indigenous Negroes? Or is he holding some sort of summit with the homosexual crypto-Moslem Barrack Hussein Obama?

And why are we allowing this primordial desert creature to ridicule and mock the man who will beyond a shadow of a doubt become the next President of this dying nation?

Oh, wait. I think I know the answers to these pressing questions.

Jews.

From The Telegraph:

Sadiq Khan has said Donald Trump is “playing into the hands of Daesh” after appearing to back Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign during his five-day tour of North America.

During his 45-minute speech before the Chicago Council on Global Affairs on Thursday, Mr Khan attacked anti-Muslim views and policies and argued that what is needed is to build “bridges rather than walls” – a reference to Mr Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the US-Mexico border.

“We play straight into the hands of those who seek to divide us, of extremists and terrorists around the world, when we imply that it is not possible to hold Western values and to be a Muslim,” Mr Khan said.

Not that I want you feral beasts to assimilate into White Western Civilization, but if you want to be regarded as some sort of equal, why do your women wear garbage bags over their heads, and why do your compatriots constantly agitate for Jihad against the society that allowed you past the borders in the first place?

You are foreign scum that has no place among us.

Mr Khan did not mention Donald Trump by name but attacked the positions the New York developer has staked on Muslim immigration into the United States.

“It only makes it harder to build integrated and cohesive communities and it makes it easier for terrorists to radicalise our young people, making us less safe, whether in the USA, France or Britain, because it’s dividing rather than uniting and because it builds walls to keep us apart rather than bridges to bring us together,” said the Mayor

This half-witted statement might have made sense if the situation under President Trump were to remain at the status quo, but this is not to be the case.

Instead, Glorious Leader will reign over a time in which Kebab will be removed en masse, and restricted to the utmost in their attempts to infiltrate our base.

So, Sadiq, please explain how we will be less safe when all capable and motivated terrorists can no longer make America their home and planning center for future acts of Moslem Jihad?

Earlier on Thursday, the London mayor addressed a global progress summit in Montreal with Justin Trudeau, the Canadian prime minister.

This image makes we wonder what in the name of all that is holy was going through the Canadian cuckold’s mind at that spe moment.

My personal guess is that Justin was wondering how and when the next bull-prepping session would commence, and if he would play a leading role in such a

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.infostormer.com/paki-emir...list-platform/

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread