Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2004 #1
White Dragon

Default Will the last Tory who leaves the BNP - Please close the door behind you

Well the exodus of the Tories who infest the BNP has started to make a move..... see quote from the 'other board' by Onion-Eyes.

Quote:
No need to apologise, or cease posting over something not your fault. I can reliably inform you that there are several jews within the BNP, one of them has already served as a councillor. Am I happy, am I heck but it aint about me, is it?
Instead, I have decided to sell up and move to America, and I plan to do this over the next 18 months to two years, will I be missed? I doubt it.
So, if anyone knows of any waterside property with an art studio of sorts attached, please let me know. America, here I come
Like rats deserting the tanker, but this tanker is not sinking, we true White Nationalists are "turning the tanker around" for real, true Racial Nationalism. Onion-Eyes is the first rat to desert lets hope that pothead, hippy John Jew Robinson goes next.

We are Racial Nationalists, not Tories.

"In the cause of true Racial Nationalism - victory is certain".

Last edited by White Dragon; August 14th, 2004 at 03:11 PM.

Old August 14th, 2004 #2
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightonWNP
Former BNP councilor Nick Geri is a Jew. He lost his seat in the last bi election in Grays.
Sid, can we make the Jews in the BNP wear yellow stars before we kick them out ?

Thread