VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 17th, 2020 #41
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Speaking realistic there is a zero chance that anyone truly pro-White can win in Germany, brainwashed by multicultural and homo- propaganda in few generations. It doesn't matter how you play with a word "Aryan", verbal games are not a solution.
If by "pro-White" you mean racist/supremacist, I agree with you, I think that is a dead-end. What we need is what Jews have, namely a racial and religious identity for Europeans that allows them to preserve their biological and cultural heritage, like Jews have with Israel. That's how I conceive of Aryanism; it isn't just a racial term, it's also a "religious" outlook (see here).

If you don't like the idea, what do you propose as a solution?

Old January 18th, 2020 #42
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
If by "pro-White" you mean racist/supremacist, I agree with you, I think that is a dead-end. What we need is what Jews have, namely a racial and religious identity for Europeans that allows them to preserve their biological and cultural heritage, like Jews have with Israel. That's how I conceive of Aryanism; it isn't just a racial term, it's also a "religious" outlook (see here).
I don't feel any sort of White brotherhood between neighboring nations such as Poles and Germans, or Poles and Brits. Turning into delusions about beliefs and folks existed three-four thousand years ago is just an escape from reality, it can calm yourself but it doesn't solve anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
If you don't like the idea, what do you propose as a solution?
You're asking me about solution, but at the moment I don't see any sort of solution for Western and Southern Europe in particular. It doesn't matter how many dollars Putin's swines such as Salvini, Alternative for Germany or BNP accept, their nations are already cuckolds.

Old January 18th, 2020 #43
SSNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryanlord View Post
Yes, fair enough, but in my opinion an anti-Zionist nationalist government would be more ideal.
it would be better same for syria SSNP would be the best option but for now we will take Baathism because it is better than salafist run government.

Old January 18th, 2020 #44
Aryanlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
it would be better same for syria SSNP would be the best option but for now we will take Baathism because it is better than salafist run government.

Yes, I agree

Thread