Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2010 #41
Ricky Lahey

Go for it,guitardude. Black women are the best. I have one myself.
They're the best in bed,very horny. Very fecund also.
They have the most cushoin for the pushin and they give the best blowjobs.
You won't regret it. It was the best decision of my life deciding to go with a Nigerian girl.

Proud Loyalist Culture:http://i37.tinypic.com/t5k9is.jpg

Old December 18th, 2010 #42
Rob MacGregor
Harvester of yidflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
The wanker came onto a WN forum and asked us if it was ok to date a nigger,what kind of response did you think it would get. I regard non Whites as animals,so basicly this little tosser was asking for permission to commit beastiality. When it comes to niggers,my 3 favourite words are...Rope Tree Nigger
^This^

If this kid is for real he's a real mess. I would keep any daughter of mine far away from him

[Formerly Son of the Mist at scamfront.. hail to my friends here, I've missed ya]

Old December 18th, 2010 #43
Rob MacGregor
Harvester of yidflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
<--- They should have a "smilie" (.gif?) that features a tree branch too, instead of just the constructed support.
Improvisation is a mark of genius!

[Formerly Son of the Mist at scamfront.. hail to my friends here, I've missed ya]

Old December 18th, 2010 #44
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude27 View Post
Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong???
Another one of Smoky's cheap videos.....

Old December 24th, 2010 #45
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Lahey View Post
Go for it,guitardude. Black women are the best. I have one myself.
They're the best in bed,very horny. Very fecund also.
They have the most cushoin for the pushin and they give the best blowjobs.
You won't regret it. It was the best decision of my life deciding to go with a Nigerian girl.
Maybe this "Nigerial girl" currently posts here under the alias "Aiyetoro." You never know. It is a small world afterall.

Old January 2nd, 2016 #46
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
I don't think you have to worry much about your weight. You are extremely likely to grow at least a few more inches before you turn 19 or so.

Honestly how can you be a white supremacist if you want to go out with a black girl? Cannot fathom that, sorry.

Instead of asking out the black girl, why don't you do what the previously-asked female wanted: To get to know her better? I'm sure she'll be up to it. It's not as though she told you to "fuck off."
I never grew to be where I was supposed to be. I'm 21 and 5'8". And I still weigh ~125 pounds.

I'm a senior in college now. Last girl I had sex with was a thick but fine (not fat) black girl named Danielle in October... made her cum many times with no condom, but haven't seen her since. I'm now in the DFW area and I've had sex with a ton of girls of all 3 races (white, black, Hispanic) so as long as the girl is beautiful and has a nice personality I'm not too picky on race.

Old January 2nd, 2016 #47
cillian

Quote:
I never grew to be where I was supposed to be. I'm 21 and 5'8". And I still weigh ~125 pounds.
http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Old January 4th, 2016 #48
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:

I'm a senior in college now. Last girl I had sex with was a thick but fine (not fat) black girl named Danielle in October... made her cum many times with no condom, but haven't seen her since. I'm now in the DFW area and I've had sex with a ton of girls of all 3 races (white, black, Hispanic) so as long as the girl is beautiful and has a nice personality I'm not too picky on race.
If it's not diet, and a couple months of eating french fries would soon show that, then that's very abnormal, but then AIDS and TB, along with Hepatitis will do that to you.
Have the doctors told you how much time you have left?

It sounds like you may possibly have tapeworms/intestinal worms.
Have you been dewormed?
Maggots or worms inside you and the resultant gas may cause your stomach to bloat and a loss of appetite.

Sex aside and actually touching them, though the skin crawls at the thought, you sat on non Whites toilets, ate from their kitchens, there's no telling what may be eating you up inside.
You should check in at a STD clinic as soon as possible, as these types of parasites are common amongst blacks and those who have sex with them.

Millenia of living in swamps etc have given them immunity , but not so Whites.

Considering your inability to form a lasting relationship with a woman, the long string of failures, together with your abandonment and betrayal of your race and ancestors, its little wonder you are so depressed.
You don't belong anywhere do you?

Considering your experiences with women who sound like sluts and prostitutes from the way they sleep around, as do you, did it never occur to you that they were diseased, and that you in turn would become diseased? Did you think condoms protected you from hepatitis and TB and all the myriad of swamp related parasites and infectious diseases non whites carry?

Last edited by Hugh; January 4th, 2016 at 03:36 PM.

Old January 14th, 2016 #49
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
If it's not diet, and a couple months of eating french fries would soon show that, then that's very abnormal, but then AIDS and TB, along with Hepatitis will do that to you.
Have the doctors told you how much time you have left?

It sounds like you may possibly have tapeworms/intestinal worms.
Have you been dewormed?
Maggots or worms inside you and the resultant gas may cause your stomach to bloat and a loss of appetite.

Sex aside and actually touching them, though the skin crawls at the thought, you sat on non Whites toilets, ate from their kitchens, there's no telling what may be eating you up inside.
You should check in at a STD clinic as soon as possible, as these types of parasites are common amongst blacks and those who have sex with them.

Millenia of living in swamps etc have given them immunity , but not so Whites.

Considering your inability to form a lasting relationship with a woman, the long string of failures, together with your abandonment and betrayal of your race and ancestors, its little wonder you are so depressed.
You don't belong anywhere do you?

Considering your experiences with women who sound like sluts and prostitutes from the way they sleep around, as do you, did it never occur to you that they were diseased, and that you in turn would become diseased? Did you think condoms protected you from hepatitis and TB and all the myriad of swamp related parasites and infectious diseases non whites carry?
I don't know. I don't use condoms. I've had my hepatitis shots and haven't been outside North America. I've always eaten a lot and remained skinny my whole life so I doubt I'm diseased. I don't want to eat fast food because that eventually leads to heart attacks and cancer.

Old January 14th, 2016 #50
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Slam you guitar over over head, please.

Oh and by the way...

Quote:
I never grew to be where I was supposed to be. I'm 21 and 5'8". And I still weigh ~125 pounds. blah blah blah...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	9736   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	9737  

Old February 29th, 2016 #51
Arch Hades

I think the only 6 foot 3 girl I would nail would be a Maria Sharapova blonde Giantess type. An African Giantess doesnt sound pleasing.

Old February 29th, 2016 #52
Crowe

I hope you get AIDS from the next sheboon you crack.

Old March 1st, 2016 #53
Wmacdougal

fuck you nigger loving piece of shit

Old March 1st, 2016 #54
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

frankly, i don't give a damn. u could go and fuck a sheboon and die of AIDS for all i don't care!

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old March 5th, 2016 #55
Ashleylove

Once you find a black girl that isn't ghetto you will love them. When I went to college. Black people makes things so much better. The relationship the sex is amazing. I have two masters degree and two beautiful mixed kids. My husband is the best

Old March 6th, 2016 #56
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleylove View Post
Once you find a black girl that isn't ghetto you will love them. When I went to college. Black people makes things so much better. The relationship the sex is amazing. I have two masters degree and two beautiful mixed kids. My husband is the best
Liar, if porch monkeys make things better then explain how Rhodesia and South Africa have gone backwards since being under nigger rule. You claim to have 2 masters degrees so it should not be difficult for you to explain

Old March 30th, 2016 #57
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Black people makes things so much better
You gave yourself away. You should have left that part out. Even a subversive nut wouldn't say that they make things better.

Old September 13th, 2016 #58
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:

Fuck you bitch.

Black women are fucking disgusting whether they are from ghetto, rich or a zulu.

Stick your masters degree in your ass.

Old September 13th, 2016 #59
Tony Houseman

Black countries need billions of aid to give them a semblance of civilization.

I don't agree with race-mixing but it doesn't mean there aren't non-White women I think are attractive. It's no coincidence the most attractive non-White women are the 'Whitest' looking. Just compare the British singer Leona Lewis who is mixed-race to the Williams sisters.

Old September 14th, 2016 #60
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
You may want to try cleaning your hookednose out with rifle cleaning equipment .
Fuck the equipment, dude. I'd much rather him clean out his hooked nose with the business end of a rifle, preferably a .30 - 06 (loaded, of course).

Thread