VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2005 #21
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
One little suggestion I have is to have a box type glossary of abbreiviations we/you use in TAA newbies to our cause might not know what are.

A couple I saw in #3 that they might need to know:

ZOG = Zionist Occupied Government
WN = White Nationalist
TAA = The Aryan Alternative (well duh its the name of the paper, but still)
I like your idea, although it is important to make sure the definition of ZOG is correct. I'm pretty sure it is actually "Zionist OCCUPATION Government", which is different from "occupied", because an occupation government is a hostile enemy entity that is set up by the conquers of a country to retain control over the conquered territory. It is a very common mistake. You could also mention that Eric Thomson coined "ZOG" and "DOWZ!" (Down With ZOG), and a real gem: "ORION" (Our Race Is Our Nation).
If someone involved in editing the paper could get in touch with Eric, I'm sure he will be more than happy to write an article or two for each issue! He used to edit a White newspaper or magazine way back in the day, too, so he could be of enormous help. And of course, he writes for free.

Didn't MLK day used to be Columbus Day? In other words, it was hijacked. A title for an article could be "Hijacking History", which discusses all the White inventions and historical figures that have been rewritten "Black". This was an idea me and Todd had come up with.
One of the points of such an article could be how the jews rob the endless vault of White cultural wealth and hand it over to the lowest bipeds on the planet, all in the name of "fairness", and to erase the White race itself, allowing the jews to eventually claim themselves as the White race forever-after, which I bet is their ultimate plan, if they can exterminate us.

Old October 26th, 2005 #22
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Yes, showing the facts about Kinsey would be a very important part of TAA, also, I would like to suggest a section on questioning crime stats, such as showing pictures of perps who are obviously not white, who are listed as white, and why crime stats seem to go down; like classifying attempted murder as assault, ignoring crimes, misreporting, and reducing assault to harrassment, etc. as well as the fact that modern medicine allows more poeple to survice thus reducing the murder charges which would normally result.

More Articles, and some samples of insights from the forum and reader mailbag.

Old October 26th, 2005 #23
kindergentlervnn

Default Idea

How about an article detailing my experiences with niggers through my school years. How I was friendly with the handful of monkeys at my grade school but began to hate them as they formed gangs in high school. Also about early childhood experiences with angry welfare negroes that hated white people and blamed white people for everything. How this shaped my racial outlook.

Just an idear.

Old October 26th, 2005 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindergentlervnn
How about an article detailing my experiences with niggers through my school years. How I was friendly with the handful of monkeys at my grade school but began to hate them as they formed gangs in high school. Also about early childhood experiences with angry welfare negroes that hated white people and blamed white people for everything. How this shaped my racial outlook.

Just an idear.
Go ahead. If it's good, we'll use it.

Old October 27th, 2005 #25
Angler

My suggestion isn't about civil rights, but maybe you'll want to include it in TAA#4 or a later issue. I think someone's finger should stay on the Iraq War button, if you know what I mean. The recent scandals in the Bushstein administration and declining public support for the war make the situation ripe for repeated mention of the REAL reason why the US was lied into war in Iraq.

Here's a quote from a 2002 article from an Israeli think tank that I think should be spread around as much as possible. It gives the plan which ZOG is following, and it comes straight from the kike's mouth:

http://www.acpr.org.il/publications/.../pp141-xs.html

Quote:
To democratize Islam it will be necessary for the United States to conquer Iraq and other Islamic regimes and maintain an occupation force for two or three decades, as was done in post-war Japan and Germany.

A generation of Muslim children will have to be re-educated. Anti-Jewish and anti-Christian verses in the Qur'an should be neutralized by contrary verses and commentaries. The principle of Jihad must be eliminated from the four schools of Islamic law. Islamic regimes must abide by the Seven Noahide Laws of Universal Morality.

Non-Arab states should follow the example of Turkey and remove Arabic from public documents and public education and establish their native language as the only official language of the state. This will diminish pan-Arab as well as pan-Islamic sentiments.
Note that the above was written shortly before the invasion of Iraq, in 2002.

The true goal of the Iraq invasion and occupation -- for which so many Americans and Iraqis are dying and on which so many billions are being spent -- is not US national security. WMD never had anything to do with it. The "democratization of Islam" is the true goal, since the Judeofascists figure that diminished Arab/Muslim nationalism and a "democratic" government (i.e., US- and Israeli-approved) will increase Israeli hegemony in the Middle East.

If the above quote can at least be mentioned and a source URL given, that might wake up a few people. Americans need to learn that ZOG is NOT just a paranoid fantasy: it really does exist. Jews aren't in absolute control of the US government, but their influence on its foreign policy is staggering.

Old October 27th, 2005 #26
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default a suggestion

Here is my bold suggestion.
I think you need an article welcoming the white women back into the fold. I mean, I find it very annoying that ya just bitch about feminism yet make no attempt to woo us back. It is like you toss us aside of no real importance except being stupid to follow feminism. I feel that whole attitude got you in this trouble in the first place. Abigail Adams herself told her husband to ‘think of the women’. I think the whole Susan B. thing happened because ya didn’t think enough about the women to set of better laws to protect them. A main part of Susan B’s thing was getting women away from abusive husbands. She might have been the one to help change the law that women were no longer considered chattel in the family structure. Susan B. wanted us women to vote so we could change those laws, not to put us in the work force or give us more power than we should have. She and earlier feminist fought for right of the woman within the home. I think ya took us women for granted and still do. I have not seen one suggestion that speaks directly to the fine white women. (if I missed it I’m sorry) Many times when the women on the board speak about the men ‘liking their cake and eating too’, the conversations go pretty mute after that. One thing ya might want to remember. Whatever that jewmedia pumps up, it at the same time deflates their biggest adversaries. So they kick around the knight in shining armor, the all American dream guys with good grades, jock bodies, ya know the type. Again, the Brett Farve, (sorry vik fans, he is a good example of the all American boy.) The type of guy your parents would like. Any how, before I go more off track, this is how the commie jew got the women. They paid attention to them. Drew them into the web with sympathy. Women love to talk personal feelings. It shows now more than ever as our society turns more pussified. Hell, our rock and rock has been on the pussy groove since the whining new wave music of the 80’s.

I find most young women are confused. They are built up to be this professional, as this goes on from day one in the form men and women are the same, backed up with jewmedia poster girls who really pale when compared to the common guy. I myself have to work extra hard to produce and think like a man, other women have a hard time too. I mean, guys are tough; women toughness comes from rules set up by the jew. No personal might behind their power, women’s power is on a more personal vibe. You know bed room or mother if a young man still.

Any who, point being as the jewmedia pumps up the professional white woman they take shot gun blasts at the image of the woman in her true glory, the lady of the house. So maybe we need to have a nice article inviting woman, ladies, and girls, back into the house as a grand thing. Like you are the knight in shining armor to save them from the drag of working and keeping house, two jobs really. Sweeten the bowl by offering up some honey. That is what the men did after WWII. Many newspaper articles wooing Rosie the riveter back into the home. Pictures of crying babies, articles on the neglected house hold. With the women, you need to use honey not vinegar. Women are like cats, they love their pets. Women love attention. Telling them how nice the house looks, acknowledging her role as the mother and grand lady of the house.

That is my one though for TAA#4. Maybe one of ya could handle an article like that. I would offer to write it myself, but how much must this little girl carry. Hard enough trying to tighten my art skills to newspaper print.

a jane white portfolio

Old October 27th, 2005 #27
Chain

If #4 is to be the nog special edition, then we need #5, or soon thereafter, to be the spic special edition, with massive distrobution in CAztlan, cAZtlan etc.

1. Another panel on the back with a beautiful Aryan girl with, again, something like "Keep Yourself Pure, Keep Yourself White". I believe I first suggested this to Alex, and glad he did it. I like folding the issue and frisbee tossing it. At close range, I can MAKE the panel land face-up. Then, homeowners immediately get enticed by the message, and don't throw it away without even OPENING it (if it's "stick-rolled"), thinking it's "bananas, 79 cents a lb.

2. Possible inclusion of a printed truth-propaganda sticker for volk to use on their own.

3. Cover: "Meet Big Jew Murray Rothstein, God's Chosen MTV Owner Who Is Proudly 24/7 Broadcasting This To Your Little Girl:
(Here put pictures of nigger rappers (like lungeating African cannibal killer, Big Lurch) AND LYRIC SAMPLES! The actual lyrics MUST be present!

Then ask why Jooz rally round MTV hate lyrics, but quack and quack "the sky is falling" over TAA free speech.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=antron+singleton

4. Photo and histories of the 1,500 BEFORE FUCKIN' J E W S U S White Tocharian mummies, together with histories of how the Discovery Channel yanked one of (if not THE) most popular of their episodes offline after too many White sites linked to them, and how Chinese government locks away the mummies truths from the world. LOL. Buy Wal Mart.

Also. THIS photo of actual swazi metal plate from 1,500 BC MUST be present,
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhai...mieschina.html
together with ALL Jew quotes about how Hitler dreamed up fallacies of White histories vis a vis the swastika and early White cultures.

5. History and photos of Emanuel Celler (especially good if there is ever to be a "Spic Special" issue).

More ideas later. Those are a few which come to mind.

Old October 27th, 2005 #28
Rounder

(Oh my God, Jane's back !!! She's gonna try and convince Alex to plaster a huge buggering photo on the cover of TAA 4. I just know it !!!)

Old October 27th, 2005 #29
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
(Oh my God, Jane's back !!! She's gonna try and convince Alex to plaster a huge buggering photo on the cover of TAA 4. I just know it !!!)

Oh you are just the attention getter ain't ya? You so cute.

a jane white portfolio

Old October 27th, 2005 #30
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
If #4 is to be the nog special edition, then we need #5, or soon thereafter, to be the spic special edition, with massive distrobution in CAztlan, cAZtlan etc. .....
we sure could use some more distributors in the SW. we dont have anybody in Texas? THat's hard to believe.

Old October 27th, 2005 #31
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Lightbulb Back page ?

Old October 28th, 2005 #32
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Default Can You Use This photo

I found this photo - can TAA #4 use it somehow ?

Old October 28th, 2005 #33
Chain

Readers' "hot couples" quiz: "Which one was the boy? Which one was the girl?"

Israeli Defense Forces captain, and New Jersey director of Homeland Security Golan Cipel (on the left and hero-hailed as super handsome by the IZ press at his homecoming)...OR his signifiCUNT other and "big boss man"?, New Jersey governor James E. McGreevey (on the right).

Readers' "hot couples" quiz: "Which one was the boy? Which one was the girl?"

Irving "Looter" Libby...?

...or your Uncle Shumeal?

Old October 28th, 2005 #34
White Dragon

Default Is Your Daughter Next ?

Old October 29th, 2005 #35
brutus

It was sort of alluded to, and that is the problem of White kids getting bullied and beaten by niggers while at school. And this includes the travesty of how these crimes are hushed-up and swept under the carpet and the fact that there is little if any consequences for the nigger’s violence against our White kids.

I’m sure that most Whites are concerned with everything mentioned on this thread thus far, but all can relate to their children’s safety or lack of, at school. This is that all-important emotional hot button that must be pressed. The numbers are mind-blowing For example, a child today has a greater chance of being killed or disabled at school then in an auto accident.

Some things to consider related to this issue:

Teachers are frightened to death, most states are having a difficult time recruiting teachers and the most experienced teachers are resigning decades before regular retirement, out of fear for their lives.

Home schooling is increasing exponentially for a reason.

St. Petersburg, FL has helicopters routinely flying over the high school when the students are let out and the city police also set-up perimeter surveillance with as many as 20 officers.

All larger schools have “multiple resource officers” that carry riot gear and automatic assault rifles.

A little girl in Florida was suspended for ten days because her Tweety-Bird purse had a tiny inch and a half chain that clipped to her belt. Zero tolerance says “all chains” are banned and the student is subject to suspension, but a 6 inch sharpened pencil is OK. The obvious stupidity is readily apparent, but what does this say for those who implemented this insanity? These are the same people who are teaching the children! If they’re not qualified to ascertain what is a potentially harmful weapon and what is not, what are they qualified for?

There is the busing and race-mixing aspects that it promotes, etc., etc., etc.

One more thing:

There is no need to rely upon jewish sources to bolster or substantiate our assertions, as TAA has proved itself to be “The Standard by which all other truths are measured”. Would any main stream newspaper use TAA as a reference? Then why should we lend them any credence? We are the real deal, they are the liars!

Old October 29th, 2005 #36
Rounder

Hey Alex, consider including that photo of the syphilus-faced nigger you ran in either issue 1 or 1a. White women and girls need to take a long look at it.

Also somebody suggested you include the words to rap music which promotes/incites black violence against white people. Consider that, as well. It provides an excellent counter to charges against us that we're trying to incite racial violence.

Old October 29th, 2005 #37
kindergentlervnn

Default How about an interview with Kievsky??????

This is something that is REAL and will WORK. If Kievsky would permit being interviewed. Maybe even some pics of people working togetheer and some kids pulling weeds or gathering eggs.

PLE farm/social network in CT/MA/RI area
Dear Friends,

I am farming a clayish property in an old mill town in Windham County, Connecticut and am building what I usually call a "social network" but could also be called a Pioneer Little Europe.

This is really as low key as it gets, but it seems to me the first baby steps of real White activism. Simply getting together one or two weekends a month to hang out is a big chore, it's like herding cats, with people so busy and such.

However, it is very rewarding. We usually do some of my farming projects; work is optional for PLE comrades. Just being there to chat with me helps me work better. The Amish say their work isn't tedious precisely because they are talking and laughing all day, and this is so true.

I have another farm in my social network, up the road from me, and my social network numbers about a dozen so far.

it is so important for us to socialize and get to know one another, face to face, on a regular basis, in order to sort out the truly committed from the hobbyists, and the functional from the defectives. I have a very mild, tolerant personality which conceals the fact that I am quietly judging the person with whom I am socializing. So I have a pretty good idea about the character of the people who visit. I haven't had any real defectives, I have had several who were not terribly committed, but most importantly, I've got a few folks who I know are rock solid individuals whom I'd trust with my life.

I'm always looking for more such individuals or WN families to spend a weekend day once a month or so here on the property.

I have a child, and I have some PLE comrades who bring their kids. This is especially good for the divorced fathers whose kids want to go play with other kids, instead of just hanging with dad. So divorced dads often visit me on custody weekends.

By the way, I have families over on one day, and childless folk on a different day.

Next year my farm and my nearby friend's farm will be selling food -- at farm markets and to the people in my PLE. I am doing a lot of potatoes, onions, garlic, tomatoes, -- good staples. I also will have rabbits and chickens, though I am not supposed to sell meat. If the price of oil goes up, the price of food will go up, so I'll be able to save them money and they will be able to put their money into a WN enterprise.

Lastly, if things go really bad -- like social collapse, cut off of the food supply and/or rationing - etc., those who support this little farm enterprise today will have a guaranteed food supply in the event of a collapse or a massive rise in food prices. Hell, I might even give you a job as a farmworker AND garden guard. You may end up having to come and defend our little food supply from two legged varmints if things go bad. Right now my neighbors think I'm a kooky nut with all my fanatical gardening projects; tomorrow they may view me as someone "who better share with us now." I offered my neighbors some areas to do their own gardens, but they turned up their noses. So I, we, owe them NOTHING.

If things go bad, there will be an instant PLE here in Windham County. If you live in New England and want to be a part of that PLE, get in touch with me by e-mail, it's RFREEZ at Verizon DOT Net

Old November 1st, 2005 #38
VLC

an idea for the cover of the spic special issue of TAA :

an ugly mexican, i.e. like this one

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/imag...ia_license.jpg

holds an upside down american flag or a mexican flag and says "Soy un american" and left of him one guy smiling identified as a Democrat says "Si!", and on his right a guy smiling identified as a Republican holds his hand and says "Si!".

I'm not really good with Photoshop or at drawing so if anyone else think it's a good idea you can try to do it.

Old November 2nd, 2005 #39
N.B. Forrest

How about starkly contrasting photos of a beaming young White mother playing with her adorable White baby versus a haggard mudshark whore lugging her orange-brilloed, diarrhea-hued abomination with the caption "The Choice is YOURS, White woman" ?

Old November 2nd, 2005 #40
White Dragon

Default We Need To Breed

Low white fertility means white children are an even smaller percentage of the population than whites as a whole, and are projected to shift to minority status at least 20 years sooner. Although 69.1 percent of the total population is white, only 60.9 percent of children under 18 are white, and are expected to become a minority in 2037. These projections do not include the unexpectedly large number of non-whites found in the 2000 census, so the transition is likely to take place even sooner.

http://www.amren.com/0108issue/0108issue.htm#cover

Thread