Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2004 #121
Fredrik Haerne

In 1972, [Baptist preacher and media star] Billy Graham not only complained to Nixon and others in the Oval Office about the Jewish stranglehold on the media, he understood what this Jewish media control was doing to America, and he told those in the Oval Office, and I quote, "This stranglehold has got to be broken, or the country's going down the drain." -- end of quote -- President Nixon agreed with Billy Graham, but he was too cowardly to do anything about it. Nixon said, and again I quote from the Oval Office tape, "I can't ever say that, but I believe it."
--Dr. William L. Pierce

The point that Dr. Pierce and others have made many times is that the Fourth Estate is the sine qua non of all de facto censorship started by a non-governmental entity. You have success only if you have media support, otherwise not. (Which everyone who has been "in the game" knows.) Today, noone dares stand up for the White race because the media will immediately clamp down on you, while anti-Whites can rant all day long and never need to present any evidence, because the media will always support them. Therefore it is easy for the anti-Whites to destroy a nationalist's career, personal finances and make his life miserable in a number of ways, as I have witnessed personally in Sweden. The media masters will gleefully pick up on the attack and amplify it, and anyone who would defend the attacked nationalist will back away, lest they too be the subject of slander.

This is how it works. This is how Philippe Rushton and Hans Eysenck in the text I quote above were attacked, and this is how men like them are replaced at the universities by openly proclaimed Marxists. And this is how those engaged in nationalist parties lose their jobs, which I can list at least four cases of in Sweden off the top of my head. The Jews have learned to use our sense of "fairness", our feeling that everyone should be heard, to elbow their way into every room. Then they repay us by collectively shutting out those they don't like and therefore brand "anti-Semites," until noone dares question them. "Racists don't have a right to speak," they say, in countries built by the very race they deny champions.

As someone wrote earlier, it would actually be better if we lived in an outright dictatorship, because then the oppression would not be hidden. Then again, maybe that will come to pass. Sweden today is only a semi-democracy, where a government television and radio monopoly along with a school- and university monopoly has brainwashed entire generations, for decades, and where any real dissent is banned by muddy and flexible laws. The same has happened in many other countries. And now they whine that Russia under Putin is a semi-democracy! Well, duh -- he's probably learning from us!

"We tell the public which way the cat is jumping. The public will take care of the cat."
-Arthur Hays Sulzberger, "Time", On Journalists, May 8, 1950

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; June 17th, 2004 at 07:58 PM.

Old June 18th, 2004 #122
Glex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
You really claim that if Antiochus doesn't agree with all the opinions a guy has, he is not allowed to agree with even one of them? Amazing. Do you apply the same rule to yourself? That unless you agree with a guy to a hundred percent, your agreement with him on one topic is without merit? How so? How do you reach this absurd conclusion?

Oh, you were just pretending to believe that ludicrous line of reasoning, in order to avoid addressing the point Antiochus brought up? Ah, that makes more sense. But what a pity you didn't prove to be more intelligent. What a disappointment.
Sorry to dissapoint you Fredrik (it pains me so), but no, I don't think someone should agree 100%.

My point was, that since Nader can be so wrong about one thing, like gay marriage, he can also be wrong about Israel. Nader has an opinion. I don't agree with it. But Antiochus is telling me that Nader is 100% right on one thing, but 100% wrong on another, without saying why. It seems the only reason Antiochus disagrees with Nader is because he disagrees with Nader! Why is Nader wrong about Israel, but right about gay marriage?

Old June 18th, 2004 #123
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glex
My point was, that since Nader can be so wrong about one thing, like gay marriage, he can also be wrong about Israel. Nader has an opinion. I don't agree with it. But Antiochus is telling me that Nader is 100% right on one thing, but 100% wrong on another, without saying why. It seems the only reason Antiochus disagrees with Nader is because he disagrees with Nader! Why is Nader wrong about Israel, but right about gay marriage?
Did you even read this Glex?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I'm just pointing out that a leftist like Nader can agree with a rightist like Pat Buch that there is a decided lack of freedom in the US to criticize Israel and that our national foreign policy is under the alien control of Israel. Aliens controlling the government=not free.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old June 18th, 2004 #124
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
My point was, that since Nader can be so wrong about one thing, like gay marriage, he can also be wrong about Israel. Nader has an opinion. I don't agree with it. But Antiochus is telling me that Nader is 100% right on one thing, but 100% wrong on another, without saying why
*L* Your "proof" is funny. You say that a person's error in one area makes it possible for him to err in other areas as well. Does that mean that if you don't err in area A, it is impossible for you to err in area B? It makes no sense. Whether you err or not in one area is irrelevant to the other area. Don't know why you even brought that up.

"100% right on one thing, but 100% wrong on another". Has he said that? " Nader is 100% right about Israel, but 100% wrong about homosexual marriage?" You are doing the little Jew-like game again, that all Jew-lackeys have learned by now: you are building a strawman. By saying that your opponent claims something to be "one hundred percent true" you are making him sound arrogant, since we are inclined to doubt that anything could be a hundred percent true.

Ah, your little tricks don't work here. Only in your head.

"Without saying why"? Are you telling me Antiochus has to explain to you why he thinks it is possible for a person to be right in one thing but not in another? Yeesh.

No, I think you're just grasping for straws there, sorry. You brought up the homosexual marriage thing because you couldn't face what Nader said about Israel. You are desperately trying to evade that issue.

"the only reason Antiochus disagrees with Nader is because he disagrees with Nader!" That's just real lame of you. Why should Antiochus get started on a debate about homosexual marriage with you, when that's not the topic at all?

And for your information, homosexuals are allowed to get married. They are not discriminated against, the law is the same for them as for everyone else. They are just not allowed to marry someone of the same sex. Neither are heterosexuals, in case you didn't know, so you see, the law applies equal to all.

Oh, did I say equal? I'm sorry. Whites are discriminated against in the law, since non-Whites are quotaed in to jobs and educations, whereas Whites are not. Same in Sweden. But I don't think you want to know about that.

Old June 18th, 2004 #125
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Sorry to dissapoint you Fredrik (it pains me so), but no, I don't think someone should agree 100%.

Glex lies in addition to distracts. Where did I say ANYTHING about gay marriage other than that it was IRRELEVANT? Glex assumes I'm against gay marriage to make this feeble, irrelevant point, and in putting words in my mouth he again exposes his cheap debating tricks.

Old June 18th, 2004 #126
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
and in putting words in my mouth he again exposes his cheap debating tricks.
That's all he got, so what do you expect? He doesn't know how to address your points, so now he's wriggling like a fish on the hook, just trying whatever he can think of and hoping it will sidetrack the debate enough.

Funny part is, he takes the time to come to a forum dedicated to topics he hates only to do this? He obviously isn't winning any debate, just making himself look ridiculous; hard to know what makes a guy like that tick.

Old June 18th, 2004 #127
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Maybe he's one of those low level staffers at the ADL or SPLC or "Searchlight" that gets paid to scan our websites. That's about the only reason I can imagine. That or he's some wierd kind of masochist. Or a Jew perhaps mounting feeble attempts to disrupt. What do you say Glexstein? What motivates you to come here for a spanking?

Old June 18th, 2004 #128
Angle

The point of politics is to identify certain effects and to advocate certain causes. Nader, a leftist (Jello Biafra endorses him), has affirmed the right's position on Israel, which gives credence to our belief, (based on facts, rather than emotions - as with jooz - or dogma - as with Christians), that it is not in the US's interest to support the bandit state of Yisra'el to the extent of conducting foreign policy in its favour. Who said anything about "100% correct"? All judgments are based on weighing the pros and cons of a particular position in the light of putative facts and other's opinions about it.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old June 28th, 2004 #129
Glex

Quote:
Maybe he's one of those low level staffers at the ADL or SPLC or "Searchlight" that gets paid to scan our websites.
Took you long enough to figure it out! Geez, of course anyone who disagrees with you is a jew or shabas goy. How could it possibly be any other way?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to report to my jewish masters. They promised me that if I bring them enough IP addresses, they do me the honor of destroying me last. Hail Cthulhu! Hail Jews!

Old August 1st, 2004 #130
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Default keeping freedom alive in the Kwa...

Woman Arrested, Cuffed for Eating Candy

WASHINGTON - A government scientist finishing a candy bar on her way into a subway station where eating is prohibited was arrested, handcuffed and detained for three hours by transit police.

Stephanie Willett said she was eating a PayDay bar on an escalator descending into a station July 16 when an officer warned her to finish it before entering the station. Both Willett and police agree that she nodded and put the last bit into her mouth before throwing the wrapper into a trash can.

Willett, a 45-year-old Environmental Protection Agency (news - web sites) scientist, told radio station WTOP that the officer then followed her into the station, one of several in downtown Washington.

"Don't you have some other crimes you have to take care of?" Willett said she told the officer.

Washington has been under heightened security because of the continuing threat of terrorism. And last week, police declared a citywide crime emergency over rising juvenile crime.

The transit police officer asked for Willett's identification, but Willett kept walking. She said she was then frisked and handcuffed.

"If she had stopped eating, it would have been the end of it and if she had just stopped for the issuance of a citation, she never would have been locked up," Transit Police Chief Polly Hanson said Thursday

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...y_bar_arrest_1
-------

Cops: Mayor's top aide ranted way out of ticket

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick's top aide got out of a speeding ticket last month after berating officers and calling the police chief from her city-owned car, the officers said.

"I've had dope men treat me better," Detroit Police Officer Zack Weishuhn said of Christine Beatty, the mayor's chief of staff. Weishuhn told the Free Press his supervisor advised him not to ticket Beatty.

The June 21 episode represents another controversial run-in between Beatty and the department she oversees as Kilpatrick's closest adviser. Last year, she convinced the mayor to fire the head of police internal affairs, triggering a lawsuit that could cost taxpayers millions and that has raised persistent questions about the conduct of Beatty, the mayor and other staff members.

Beatty declined comment.

Police Chief Ella Bully-Cummings said Wednesday she did not intervene on Beatty's behalf.

Beatty, who has a history of speeding, was driving about 15 m.p.h. over the limit on a rainy night when she zipped past a marked police car traveling on Livernois, according to interviews and a police report.

Weishuhn said he and Officer P.J. Tomsic interrupted their response to a routine call at 8:50 p.m. to stop Beatty, whose driving prompted another motorist to express concern to the officers.

When Weishuhn approached the window of Beatty's city-issued Ford Crown Victoria, he said she asked him: "Chew no who da *uck I izz, niggahh!?"

Weishuhn, who had just returned from the military, told the Free Press he did not recognize her. He said Beatty, a civilian, flashed a police-like badge but wouldn't show it a second time. She did turn over her license.

http://www.freep.com/news/locway/chris29_20040729.htm

Last edited by Agis; August 1st, 2004 at 04:00 AM.

Old August 11th, 2004 #131
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Billboard Stands for Several Days over Vegas
NA sues Nevada sign company to put it back up.

2004-08-10 14:33:58
A popular National Alliance billboard boldly proclaimed hope to Nevadan Whites for five and a half days. But, it is no great surprise that a Las Vegas sign company has taken it down -- in total breach of its contract with the National Alliance.

An attorney has been retained and the local unit is suing to enforce the legal and binding contract. The NA attorney is a Freedom of Speech lawyer, although basic contract law is what the unit will win on.

The Las Vegas activists kept the matter quiet while the attorney negotiated for reinstallment of the sign. At this point, activists have directed their attorney to settle for the exact terms of the contract only.

So much for Sin City's motto that "anything goes!"

The court case is expected to last 60 days.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=3398

Thread