Old July 5th, 2007 #121
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
Main Entry: mo·lest
Pronunciation: m&-'lest
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French molester, from Latin molestare, from molestus burdensome, annoying; akin to Latin moles mass
1 : to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect
2 : to make annoying sexual advances to; especially : to force physical and usually sexual contact on

Strom is charged with attempting to seduce a 9-10 yr old girl, stalking her at her school, and writing her love letters. When the girl changed schools Strom found her new school and class schedule on the internet.

Stalking 9-10 yr old girls with sexual intent qualifies as molestation.
Yes, verbally, but I don't know if it's the same thing legally, and legally is what matters. When someone uses 'child molester' in regular parlance they mean physical touching of the child, not stalking or pictures. I don't recall the word 'molester' being used in the court documents. 'Molesting' might well not be a term that is used legally, and that's what I'm concerned about here.

Old July 5th, 2007 #122
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICVA View Post
Your link says:

Decide for yourself after reading the following court document. This was forwarded to me by email several years ago. I make no claim as to it's authenticity...

So even this guy is saying he doesn't know that it's authentic, basically some anonymous guy e-mailed it to him?

Yet this is definitive proof and the Strom case isn't?
I'm 99% sure the document is authentic. They've been circulating for a while.

Dees was in fact sued by his ex-wife, Maureen Dees, who accused him of committing incest with his step-daughter and sexually harassing his future daughter-in-law.

Old July 5th, 2007 #123
Alex Linder
Administrator

Let's keep this thread to Kevin Strom. We know about Dees.

Old July 8th, 2007 #124
petrarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Shadow is from a straight on flash from the camera. No mystery there.
I don’t ever remember seeing a flash have such an affect before.

Wouldn’t a straight flash cast light directly behind the object being photographed?

That is a very strange photograph for more then one reason.

Old July 10th, 2007 #125
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default A suggestion: Threads on character need to stay alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith View Post
I can't listen to some of the old NA mp3's of Dr.Pierce because of Stroms intro's. He put a nail in the "Movements" coffin with this. It isn't a ZOG conspiracy, it is a sick person's mental illness. It will taken 10x's the effort of real righteous white folks to undo the crap some of these losers do.

Talk clean, write clean, act clean and we will recruit good people. We have great examples of well spoken people in the "movement".
I would add to Smith's post, Don't air dirty linen, Do your housecleaning in private. And It is better that our personal weaknesses and mistakes not be publicized, as is the specialty of the tabloids (yellow journalism smears).

Finding gossip delicious is the movie magazine fetish of teen girls and frustrated old women. I've downloaded and archived off-site each and every Pierce MP-3 and am not aware of any intro by anyone that would be objectionable to the average listener. That is the appeal of Pierce: He remains so timely and common-sensical. About the only thing that could undermine him at all is allegations that his closest associates are men of ill repute. So why give those men bad rep in public? That is a rhetorical question that every one here should consider when evaluating the positive contribution made by those posting.

Walt Disney, no friends of Jews, with reportedly an awareness of the true identity of the ancient Israelites as opposed to the Jews, and the producer of the absolutely suppressed Song of the South, had Bambi's mother teach, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. We need to think about that and stop accidentally shooting ourselves in the foot or paying any attention whatsoever to those who continue to do it on purpose.

Old July 11th, 2007 #126
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yes, verbally, but I don't know if it's the same thing legally, and legally is what matters. When someone uses 'child molester' in regular parlance they mean physical touching of the child, not stalking or pictures. I don't recall the word 'molester' being used in the court documents. 'Molesting' might well not be a term that is used legally, and that's what I'm concerned about here.
I believe the latest iteration of the indictment accuses him of taking suggestive pictures.

I don't know how much more classically "molested" these victims of Strom's can be.

Old July 11th, 2007 #127
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Default Leon Taking Heat

Wrong thread
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/..._follow_up.php

Harmon's Dinner at Applebee's With White Supremacists -- Follow Up
Tue Jul 10, 2007 at 12:33:16 PM
A couple years back, one of our intrepid (or perhaps not so intrepid) reporters sat down with a quaint family of white supremacists at Applebee's, and then wrote a very long story about it. Who gives a shit, you ask? Well, some people do. The story's been thrown around the blogosphere recently, and lots of angry and confused readers have made their way to our site to comment, not only on the story, but on the very nature of hate crime, hate groups, and how best to attend to such groups in the media. Some highlights:

From Rose — June 27, 2007 @ 02:13PM

I did not read your full article for I found the gist of it pretty sarcastic and immature, but will say this...IT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM. OUR RACE IS DYING!
From Jim Oehlerking — April 6, 2007 @ 09:06AM

But of course their is no logic for why Americans and people of all ethnicities across the world have organized anti-Semetic and racial groups, other then the mass crime rate Africans produce and disturbing views they instill in our youth, the illegal immigration of Mexicans, and those of the Jewish faith who pollute the media and extort this country like parasites.
From Joel Crump — April 23, 2007 @ 12:27PM

I really like how they put fliers on cars at a *Metallica* concert, of all things. Metallica's message from the very beginning has been a not-so-subtle hint at *countering* neo-Nazis with their "Metal Militia". (The "Seinfeld" episode where a fictional Nazi leader has written a book named "The Big Game" also hints at what that is about.) Some will know what that means, others won't - but in any event, it's funny that this family seems not even to be on the level of hardcore Nazis. More like schizophrenic, wannabe Nazis.
If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to join in the fun. For what it's worth, we left a voice message with Harmon earlier today, but he hasn't yet returned our call. We'll let you know if he does. -MS

Tags: Applebee's, Harmon Leon, Metallica, sf, SFWeekly, white supremacists

-----

One of the links is to the Overthrow88 blog.

-----

HARMON R LEON (Age: 43)
BIRTH DATE: 10/02/1963

21 GUERRERO ST
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103
(415) 252-9697
Cell phone: 415-637-4482

Thread