Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2006 #81
Dirk Kensington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald
If my most important role as an Aryan woman is to marry a white man and have white children, I've pretty much got that wrapped up. My husband and I have intricate plans for our children. I want three--a boy and then two years later, twin girls. No, it won't work out that way, but I do want three kids, ideally a boy first. We're waiting until we're financially sound so we can give our kids the comfortable lifestyle we never had. I've got names planned and everything. I buy tiny shoes when I go shopping and keep them around the house to keep me smiling. I want that little boy NOW. But I'll wait, because it's better.

Anyway, thanks for the post. Good stuff in there.
White people and the "comfort" factor.

Well, besides that you should wait till you've got a genetically compatible mate, dear young lady.

If you havent taken a look around lately, there are less and less Nordic types of people in the USA. We cant afford to lose any more. All young whites should breed like to like, until Nordics regain a foothold.

But, oh no you say, "I'm in love!". Oh, yes. Im sure it's going to last forever. If forever you mean 7 years, sure it may last "forever".

"Love" fades, face it. You're offspring/kids last a lifetime and then some.

Why gamble on your kids retaining your precious traits? You may be lucky if 1 out of 4 of your children retain your light eyes with the genes of your dark eyed mate. But then again, you plan only 2 pregnancies, so already you cut transmission of your traits to a 50/50 chance.

Now if you and many other Nordic type ladies would simply choose a compatible mate rather than constantly mis-mating for "puppy love", your light eyed mate and yourself would transmit your rare traits 100% of the time to your kids.

I just dont see why its so hard to love your own kind?

Ive had brown eyed girlfriends a few times, I just never felt really comfortable or really connected to them as I have my own kindred females.

Have you ever had a boyfriend who shared similar traits to yourself, Emerald?

Old February 19th, 2006 #82
Anchorage Activist

Emerald - Since SUNOFSPARTA has introduced you to Creativity, I'll introduce you to Cosmotheism. Cosmotheism was highly favored by the late Dr. William Pierce, the then-Chairman of the National Alliance. The proponents of both Creativity and Cosmotheism sought to establish religious belief systems that they believe to be more in the interests of white people.

In the History & Religion sub-forum, White Will provides an excellent thumbnail sketch on the basics of Cosmotheism:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=27768&page=2

Begin with post #23. I will leave it to someone more knowledgeable to discuss Cosmotheism further.

As you surf this forum, you'll find at times there can be some extremely "robust" discussions about religion. Nonetheless, I think if it ever hits the fan, most of us would put common race ahead of individual religion.

Old February 19th, 2006 #83
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA
I didn't real all the posts,but it seems someone here is looking for White Nationalist info.

cut to the chase

Natures Eternal Religion

It is NOT Christianity or bullshit;it's the basic FACTS of what White people are; and are all about.I've sent it to everyone I know.If you really want to know WHY, we're like the way we are,then read the book from the man who knew.

http://www.wcotr.com/holybooks/ner.html
What a great, seminal book.

The chapter on jew atrocities alone make the book worthwhile. But every chapter I've dipped into is searing truth.

Old February 19th, 2006 #84
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
What a great, seminal book.

The chapter on jew atrocities alone make the book worthwhile. But every chapter I've dipped into is searing truth.
From what I've read, it is not documented truth, as say David Duke's books, but it is clearly stated truth.

Old February 19th, 2006 #85
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Thanks for all of the information, everyone. It's going to be hard to address each post individually, so I hope a general thanks is sufficient.

Anchorage - I read most of post #23. The Path. Sounds pretty complex, but certainly worth investigating. Will White has clearly put a lot of thought into his summary. I'm unclear on the difference between a Cosmotheist and a Creator, though... I'll read the thread more thoroughly.

Does religion usually play a large role in White Nationalism or does it just depend on the person?

SUNOFSPARTA - Thanks for the link. Haven't had time to look at it yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

Old February 19th, 2006 #86
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kensington
White people and the "comfort" factor.

Well, besides that you should wait till you've got a genetically compatible mate, dear young lady.

If you havent taken a look around lately, there are less and less Nordic types of people in the USA. We cant afford to lose any more. All young whites should breed like to like, until Nordics regain a foothold.

But, oh no you say, "I'm in love!". Oh, yes. Im sure it's going to last forever. If forever you mean 7 years, sure it may last "forever".

"Love" fades, face it. You're offspring/kids last a lifetime and then some.

Why gamble on your kids retaining your precious traits? You may be lucky if 1 out of 4 of your children retain your light eyes with the genes of your dark eyed mate. But then again, you plan only 2 pregnancies, so already you cut transmission of your traits to a 50/50 chance.

Now if you and many other Nordic type ladies would simply choose a compatible mate rather than constantly mis-mating for "puppy love", your light eyed mate and yourself would transmit your rare traits 100% of the time to your kids.

I just dont see why its so hard to love your own kind?

Ive had brown eyed girlfriends a few times, I just never felt really comfortable or really connected to them as I have my own kindred females.

Have you ever had a boyfriend who shared similar traits to yourself, Emerald?
This just keeps getting weirder.

Comfort factor... Yeah, I have this strange affinity for food: I like to eat it. It's almost like I need it to live. I bet my children will feel the same way. Food costs money, and I refuse to live on welfare. Hence the waiting.

My husband and I will have been together for 7 years as of March 1st, so it's already been forever. Here's to another increment of eternity. *clink*

Now for the really weird part... It sounds like your ideal scenario would be for me to join a breeding farm where pale-eyed/fair-haired sperm eagerly await my Barbie-esque eggs in order to produce light-colored children. All for the purpose of... What? Being light-colored? I guess that's what I'm missing. What is the benefit of being pale? I'm just not getting it. Will it prevent disease? Will it elongate life? Will it somehow make someone, somewhere happy in some way? Or will the light-colored children just walk around being light-colored? Will the fact of their paleness, in and of itself, meet some kind of quota, serve some kind of purpose? Are you equally concerned with preserving actual personality characteristics, or is it actually more important to you that people just be pale? I can't wrap my head around it. Help me. Please. I really need to understand.

Actually, before I met my husband, I was in a relationship for a year and a half with a blonde guy who had very pale blue eyes. He was my "first." Very pretty eyes. I can actually still see those eyes in my mind. The last time I saw those eyes they were glaring at me with sober hatred (much worse than his drunken hatred). He had me pinned on the floor, his hand around my throat. His shotgun was loaded and propped against the wall, easily within reach. He had told me the week before that if I ever tried to leave him, he would kill me. But I had been slapped once too often and threatened enough and it was time for me to figure out who I was without waiting around for him to tell me what I thought, how I felt, and what I would do. I got out of that situation with my face intact, but I'm pretty sure a piece of my dignity is still there on his parent's living room floor. Have you ever begged for your life? Probably not. No one should have to, ever, ever. No, what he did had nothing to do with his hair or his eyes, and I don't associate his white traits with his behavior. I just found it somewhat ironic that you would suggest that someone with perfectly pale Ayran features would somehow be more fitting for me simply because he was fair. I'll go with love any day, thanks.

I'm with my husband because he's my favorite person to spend time with. He's one of the few people I've met who doesn't bore the h*ll out of me. I would love him if he were a brain in a jar, hairless and eyeless. Sometimes you just really need to have an actual conversation, you know? Drivel is fine for social interaction, but sometimes you just want to actually discuss something. With him, I can do that. So at the risk of sounding painfully cheesy, he is my best friend. And I find him very attractive. Match made in heaven. But if it makes you feel any better, he has two girls from a previous marriage and they both have green eyes, despite their mother's brown ones. I don't know how that worked out, but maybe it will again. Personally, I couldn't care less.

Old February 19th, 2006 #87
Devere

[QUOTE]
Quote:
"This"? Your words are saying: The discussion on this thread has been "weird" and it's continuing to get weirder. Is that what you are saying? You've been putting us on with an act of sincere wanting-to-know, but you've been thinking: These guys are weird. Is that it? Or are these particular words of yours directed specifically to Dirk Kensington? The words themselves imply a much broader reference than just Dirk.

Quote:
Comfort factor... Yeah, I have this strange affinity for food: I like to eat it. It's almost like I need it to live. I bet my children will feel the same way. Food costs money, and I refuse to live on welfare. Hence the waiting.

My husband and I will have been together for 7 years as of March 1st, so it's already been forever. Here's to another increment of eternity. *clink*
Yes. I don't think any of us is going to succeed in talking you into leaving your husband for some abstract (more Aryan) principle. Nor should we try. I am satisfied that your husband is most likely Nordic, as are you -- which is more Aryan than we could hope for these days. He may not be a blond, blue-eyed Aryan, but brown hair and brown eyes are within the genetic range of characteristics of the Aryan or Nordic variety of the White race.

Quote:
Now for the really weird part... It sounds like your ideal scenario would be for me to join a breeding farm where pale-eyed/fair-haired sperm eagerly await my Barbie-esque eggs in order to produce light-colored children. All for the purpose of... What? Being light-colored? I guess that's what I'm missing. What is the benefit of being pale? I'm just not getting it. Will it prevent disease? Will it elongate life? Will it somehow make someone, somewhere happy in some way? Or will the light-colored children just walk around being light-colored? Will the fact of their paleness, in and of itself, meet some kind of quota, serve some kind of purpose? Are you equally concerned with preserving actual personality characteristics, or is it actually more important to you that people just be pale? I can't wrap my head around it. Help me. Please. I really need to understand.
No, Emerald. Here your premises are simply incorrect. And so you are saying incorrect things in a sarcastic way -- implying we are fools -- when, actually, your statements betray your own ignorance in this matter. You are also here betraying the residual level of your own jew-brainwashing. Light colored eyes and skin is not all there is to it, by a long shot. Race -- including racial varieties -- are NEVER just skin deep. Eye color and hair color are part of a much deeper package and far more subtle range of racial characteristics. The Nordic variety of the White race is the group which characteristically has very light skin, light hair, and light eyes. But Nordicness doesn't stop there. The Nordic variety of the White race -- predominantly inhabiting the British Isles, Germany, Norway/Denmark/Sweden, much of France, Austria, and a number of other countries -- has a package of racial characteristics that have allowed them to be the predominant creators of nearly every high civilization historically in the world. That's a large statement -- and I won't try to defend it here. But I believe, based on a reasonable amount of study, that it is true. In other words, membership in the Nordic race means a very unique genetic heritage of both superficial and physically and emotionally and psychologically deep and subtle characteristics that, based on all evidence, suggests the pinnacle of human evolution. But, as I also say, the Nordic variety of the White race also includes folk of brown eyes and brown hair, like your husband.

Quote:
Actually, before I met my husband, I was in a relationship for a year and a half with a blonde guy who had very pale blue eyes. He was my "first." Very pretty eyes. I can actually still see those eyes in my mind. The last time I saw those eyes they were glaring at me with sober hatred (much worse than his drunken hatred). He had me pinned on the floor, his hand around my throat. His shotgun was loaded and propped against the wall, easily within reach. He had told me the week before that if I ever tried to leave him, he would kill me. But I had been slapped once too often and threatened enough and it was time for me to figure out who I was without waiting around for him to tell me what I thought, how I felt, and what I would do. I got out of that situation with my face intact, but I'm pretty sure a piece of my dignity is still there on his parent's living room floor. Have you ever begged for your life? Probably not. No one should have to, ever, ever. No, what he did had nothing to do with his hair or his eyes, and I don't associate his white traits with his behavior. I just found it somewhat ironic that you would suggest that someone with perfectly pale Ayran features would somehow be more fitting for me simply because he was fair.
You had some bad luck here, obviously. But also obviously a sample of one does not a race make. In fact, given the jew-created multi-racial world we have become immersed in, choosing your mate simply on light hair and light skin and light eyes would tilt the probability of finding a compatible and loving and loyal mate and a wonderful father for your children decidedly in your favor. But that is far from saying you didn't make a wise choice in your husband as your mate.
Quote:
I'll go with love any day, thanks.
Actually, "love" is NOT a reliable guide to a good mate in a multi-racial society, such as Amerikwa. You really must be racially selective here (which you were). Now, in a White society -- which we must regain or we will disappear as a people -- in which your universe of racial options would be a racial option of one, relying on love to guide you would usually be perfectly safe.

That said, in our present "White world," given the genocidal war being waged against us and its implications for the evolution of mankind (which implications I doubt you are very cognizant of), the days of distinguishing too scrupulously between one variety of White man or another is past. If our women marry and have children with White men, of whatever White racial variety, that's pretty darn good -- the best we can hope for now. We want to save the Nordic variety of the White race, of course, but we'll have to worry about that later, if we have the luxury of doing so. Right now we just need to save the White Race, period.

Quote:
I'm with my husband because he's my favorite person to spend time with. He's one of the few people I've met who doesn't bore the h*ll out of me.
Don't get too superior with us, Emerald. I suspect there are many men here who are your equal (and some who are more than your equal). But I do think you are an extremely bright and talented and interesting young lady. And I'm very glad you showed up suddenly.
Quote:
I would love him if he were a brain in a jar, hairless and eyeless. Sometimes you just really need to have an actual conversation, you know? Drivel is fine for social interaction, but sometimes you just want to actually discuss something. With him, I can do that. So at the risk of sounding painfully cheesy, he is my best friend.
This statement, although I know you mean it, betrays your aracial conditioning by our enemy (which enemy I realize at present you don't believe exists -- that's okay, you're wrong).
Quote:
And I find him very attractive. Match made in heaven.
I'm glad for you, Emerald. I hope you have a wonderful lifelong relationship.
Quote:
But if it makes you feel any better, he has two girls from a previous marriage and they both have green eyes, despite their mother's brown ones.
It might make some of us feel a bit better. As for me, I'm not too concerned. Sounds like you've chosen well.
Quote:
I don't know how that worked out, but maybe it will again. Personally, I couldn't care less.
It's all right. Your kids sound like they'll be fine Aryans, regardless of hair and eye color. (But I do hope very much your racial awareness and appreciation for your own race, before you have kids, takes a giant leap upwards. That would be immeasurably favorable for your kids -- and you -- and us, generically speaking.)

Old February 19th, 2006 #88
Devere

A couple of other, I think, most important research links for you (hope we're not overwhelming you -- but I'd place these two near the top):

White History: This is an important work by a pro-White historian. Fascinating:

http://www.white-history.com/

Steven Romer. All of Steven Romer's essays (haven't read his book yet) are wonderful and deeply insightful. He, a scientist, is looking at the White race and its plight from the point of view of an honest courageous White scientist. I HIGHLY recommend every single one of his articles:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/bsea...n%20E.%20Romer

Old February 19th, 2006 #89
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:

I believe these numerous references to being "pale" best illustrate the shallow mindset of young, brainwashed whites like Emerald. It's as if the only real difference between Whites and blacks is the amount of melanin in their respective skins, and further, that Whites are actually at a disadvantage vis-a-vis negroes and other darker-skinned races because we have less melanin. Therefore, the young and uber-brainwashed like Emerald actually come to think that Whites are obviously inferior to the melanin-rich races. The shallowness of this kind of reasoning, the only one drummed into they little heads throughout they multi-cult life is why she now pleads: "I can't wrap my head around it. Help me. Please. I really need to understand. "

Oh yes, and let's not forget that, by her own testimony, her previous and very "pale" BF was life-threatening, so in her highly-edumacated mind, "paleness" is now and forever associated with vileness. The "paler", the more vile, simple itz! It's really no more complicated than that, folks.

And, in her mind, the inverse corollary is also valid, i.e., the more melanin "blessed" a person is, the more "loving" and "human" they are. Case closed, that was easy!

Old February 20th, 2006 #90
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz
I believe these numerous references to being "pale" best illustrate the shallow mindset of young, brainwashed whites like Emerald. It's as if the only real difference between Whites and blacks is the amount of melatonin in their respective skins, and further, that Whites are actually at a disadvantage vis-a-vis negroes because we have less melatonin. Therefore, the young and uber-brainwashed like Emerald actually come to think that Whites are obviously inferior to the melatonin-rich races. The shallowness of this kind of reasoning, the only one drummed into they little heads throughout they multi-cult life is why she now pleads: "I can't wrap my head around it. Help me. Please. I really need to understand. "

Oh yes, and let's not forget that, by her own testimony, her previous and very "pale" BF was life-threatening, so in her highly-edumacated mind, "paleness" is now and forever associated with vileness. The "paler", the more vile, simple itz! It's really no more complicated than that, folks.

And, in her mind, the inverse corollary is also valid, i.e., the more melatonin "blessed" a person is, the more "loving" and "human" they are. Case closed, that was easy!
I don't really know how to respond to this. I might need to read over it a few more times.

Thanks for your comments.

Old February 20th, 2006 #91
Dirk Kensington

Quote:

Actually, before I met my husband, I was in a relationship for a year and a half with a blonde guy who had very pale blue eyes. He was my "first." Very pretty eyes. I can actually still see those eyes in my mind. The last time I saw those eyes they were glaring at me with sober hatred (much worse than his drunken hatred). He had me pinned on the floor, his hand around my throat. His shotgun was loaded and propped against the wall, easily within reach. He had told me the week before that if I ever tried to leave him, he would kill me. But I had been slapped once too often and threatened enough and it was time for me to figure out who I was without waiting around for him to tell me what I thought, how I felt, and what I would do. I got out of that situation with my face intact, but I'm pretty sure a piece of my dignity is still there on his parent's living room floor. Have you ever begged for your life? Probably not. No one should have to, ever, ever. No, what he did had nothing to do with his hair or his eyes, and I don't associate his white traits with his behavior. I just found it somewhat ironic that you would suggest that someone with perfectly pale Ayran features would somehow be more fitting for me simply because he was fair. I'll go with love any day, thanks.

I'm with my husband because he's my favorite person to spend time with. He's one of the few people I've met who doesn't bore the h*ll out of me. I would love him if he were a brain in a jar, hairless and eyeless. Sometimes you just really need to have an actual conversation, you know? Drivel is fine for social interaction, but sometimes you just want to actually discuss something. With him, I can do that. So at the risk of sounding painfully cheesy, he is my best friend. And I find him very attractive. Match made in heaven. But if it makes you feel any better, he has two girls from a previous marriage and they both have green eyes, despite their mother's brown ones. I don't know how that worked out, but maybe it will again. Personally, I couldn't care less.

You're a crafty non-white anti-racist.

But not very good when you really try to flesh out your character.

Your vicious hatred for whites oozes through your words.

You're dealing with experts here.

Try again over at Stormfront.

P.S. What are you really, a Mulatta? It would just be fun to know, I think personally that you are some type of Oriental Mongoloid.

Old February 20th, 2006 #92
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

[QUOTE=Devere]
Quote:
"This"? Your words are saying: The discussion on this thread has been "weird" and it's continuing to get weirder. Is that what you are saying? You've been putting us on with an act of sincere wanting-to-know, but you've been thinking: These guys are weird. Is that it? Or are these particular words of yours directed specifically to Dirk Kensington? The words themselves imply a much broader reference than just Dirk.

Yes. I don't think any of us is going to succeed in talking you into leaving your husband for some abstract (more Aryan) principle. Nor should we try. I am satisfied that your husband is most likely Nordic, as are you -- which is more Aryan than we could hope for these days. He may not be a blond, blue-eyed Aryan, but brown hair and brown eyes are within the genetic range of characteristics of the Aryan or Nordic variety of the White race.

No, Emerald. Here your premises are simply incorrect. And so you are saying incorrect things in a sarcastic way -- implying we are fools -- when, actually, your statements betray your own ignorance in this matter. You are also here betraying the residual level of your own jew-brainwashing. Light colored eyes and skin is not all there is to it, by a long shot. Race -- including racial varieties -- are NEVER just skin deep. Eye color and hair color are part of a much deeper package and far more subtle range of racial characteristics. The Nordic variety of the White race is the group which characteristically has very light skin, light hair, and light eyes. But Nordicness doesn't stop there. The Nordic variety of the White race -- predominantly inhabiting the British Isles, Germany, Norway/Denmark/Sweden, much of France, Austria, and a number of other countries -- has a package of racial characteristics that have allowed them to be the predominant creators of nearly every high civilization historically in the world. That's a large statement -- and I won't try to defend it here. But I believe, based on a reasonable amount of study, that it is true. In other words, membership in the Nordic race means a very unique genetic heritage of both superficial and physically and emotionally and psychologically deep and subtle characteristics that, based on all evidence, suggests the pinnacle of human evolution. But, as I also say, the Nordic variety of the White race also includes folk of brown eyes and brown hair, like your husband.

You had some bad luck here, obviously. But also obviously a sample of one does not a race make. In fact, given the jew-created multi-racial world we have become immersed in, choosing your mate simply on light hair and light skin and light eyes would tilt the probability of finding a compatible and loving and loyal mate and a wonderful father for your children decidedly in your favor. But that is far from saying you didn't make a wise choice in your husband as your mate.
Actually, "love" is NOT a reliable guide to a good mate in a multi-racial society, such as Amerikwa. You really must be racially selective here (which you were). Now, in a White society -- which we must regain or we will disappear as a people -- in which your universe of racial options would be a racial option of one, relying on love to guide you would usually be perfectly safe.

That said, in our present "White world," given the genocidal war being waged against us and its implications for the evolution of mankind (which implications I doubt you are very cognizant of), the days of distinguishing too scrupulously between one variety of White man or another is past. If our women marry and have children with White men, of whatever White racial variety, that's pretty darn good -- the best we can hope for now. We want to save the Nordic variety of the White race, of course, but we'll have to worry about that later, if we have the luxury of doing so. Right now we just need to save the White Race, period.

Don't get too superior with us, Emerald. I suspect there are many men here who are your equal (and some who are more than your equal). But I do think you are an extremely bright and talented and interesting young lady. And I'm very glad you showed up suddenly.This statement, although I know you mean it, betrays your aracial conditioning by our enemy (which enemy I realize at present you don't believe exists -- that's okay, you're wrong).
I'm glad for you, Emerald. I hope you have a wonderful lifelong relationship.
It might make some of us feel a bit better. As for me, I'm not too concerned. Sounds like you've chosen well.
It's all right. Your kids sound like they'll be fine Aryans, regardless of hair and eye color. (But I do hope very much your racial awareness and appreciation for your own race, before you have kids, takes a giant leap upwards. That would be immeasurably favorable for your kids -- and you -- and us, generically speaking.)
By "weird" I meant specifically my conversations with Dirk. He mentioned me dusting off my eggs and giving them a go earlier in this thread, then talked about popping out 10 blue-eyed babies in 12 years, and finally he suggested I find a new "mate" so my offspring would be perfectly Aryan. Sorry, but I find all of that pretty weird and I was starting to feel a bit like a purebred pup. Of course, this thread and this website are all new to me, so I suppose in that sense you could say it's all "weird" because it's far from usual territory for me. But certainly not weird in the way that you suggested. I don't think any of you are fools. If I did, I wouldn't continue posting here.

In my sarcastic paragraph (I didn't mean it that way), I was responding to the idea of me leaving my white husband for a white blue- or green-eyed white man with blonde hair. The understood premise for Dirk's suggestion was that I was already with a white man, but Dirk thought it preferable that I mate with a white man more "suitable." Clearly, this suggests that there is some sort of inherent value in the paleness of the irises and hair follicles themselves, because he wants me to pass them on to my children. Or am I completely misunderstanding you, Dirk? If I am, I apologize. If not, please answer my questions. If you want to.

I'm lost with the Nordic/Aryan thing. Does “Aryan” just apply to white people with light colored eyes and hair? And “Nordic” is white in general? Or… no. I'll look it up.

Actually I wasn't racially selective when marrying my husband. That would be like saying I was environmentally selective when I bought notebook paper last week. (It was on sale and when I got home I discovered that it was recycled. Lovely!) Not that I was unaware of my husband's race (that would be absurd), it just wasn't a factor when I selected him. I usually am only attracted to white guys, though. I have a thing about facial features, especially noses, and I adore what I consider to be the perfection of a white man's nose. Not all white men's noses, mind you, just perfect ones. (Yes, that was far weirder than anything Dirk said, I know.)

Obviously I see the beauty of pale eyes and pale hair. The variety is beautiful. I would hate to see us all have dark eyes and hair, too. It's certainly not up there on the list of things I would like to see preserved because I think it's all merely aesthetic and I've never been terribly obsessed with appearance. It’s the loss of intelligence that frightens me. I’ve often thought of how grand it would be to start a country that required an IQ test to join. Maybe I have some separatist in me after all, just not necessarily with regards to race. (But I actually am a little bit concerned about our noses.) But that's not what White Nationalism is about, is it? The basic assumption is that white people are... Well, like you said, Devere. The pinnacle of human evolution. I don't really understand that. I need to research more.

I definitely don't mean to come across haughty. I don't think I'm superior to any of you, at all. I came to you with questions, not the other way around. This is your territory, not mine. You guys have information that I need and you've been gracious enough to share some of it with me. I know I'm already on very thin ice by not being a WN, by being a woman, and by being intelligent. Kidding. I wish I could talk to one of you (especially Devere) in person so we didn't have this delay, but mostly so you would know that I'm continuously aware of my place. Picture slightly downcast eyes and gentle smiles. If I knew how to convey a more humble demeanor, I would do it. I have to word my posts in certain ways to dissect things completely, but if my words sound judgmental or sardonic, it's only because I'm not yet the writer I wish to be.

Uh, what does Amerikwa mean? (America, duh, but what does the "kw" signify?) Is that a Jew thing? I'm racially ignorant. Teach me.

Old February 20th, 2006 #93
Dirk Kensington

[QUOTE=Emerald]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere

By "weird" I meant specifically my conversations with Dirk. He mentioned me dusting off my eggs and giving them a go earlier in this thread, then talked about popping out 10 blue-eyed babies in 12 years, and finally he suggested I find a new "mate" so my offspring would be perfectly Aryan. Sorry, but I find all of that pretty weird and I was starting to feel a bit like a purebred pup. Of course, this thread and this website are all new to me, so I suppose in that sense you could say it's all "weird" because it's far from usual territory for me. But certainly not weird in the way that you suggested. I don't think any of you are fools. If I did, I wouldn't continue posting here.

In my sarcastic paragraph (I didn't mean it that way), I was responding to the idea of me leaving my white husband for a white blue- or green-eyed white man with blonde hair. The understood premise for Dirk's suggestion was that I was already with a white man, but Dirk thought it preferable that I mate with a white man more "suitable." Clearly, this suggests that there is some sort of inherent value in the paleness of the irises and hair follicles themselves, because he wants me to pass them on to my children. Or am I completely misunderstanding you, Dirk? If I am, I apologize. If not, please answer my questions. If you want to.

I'm lost with the Nordic/Aryan thing. Does “Aryan” just apply to white people with light colored eyes and hair? And “Nordic” is white in general? Or… no. I'll look it up.

Actually I wasn't racially selective when marrying my husband. That would be like saying I was environmentally selective when I bought notebook paper last week. (It was on sale and when I got home I discovered that it was recycled. Lovely!) Not that I was unaware of my husband's race (that would be absurd), it just wasn't a factor when I selected him. I usually am only attracted to white guys, though. I have a thing about facial features, especially noses, and I adore what I consider to be the perfection of a white man's nose. Not all white men's noses, mind you, just perfect ones. (Yes, that was far weirder than anything Dirk said, I know.)

Obviously I see the beauty of pale eyes and pale hair. The variety is beautiful. I would hate to see us all have dark eyes and hair, too. It's certainly not up there on the list of things I would like to see preserved because I think it's all merely aesthetic and I've never been terribly obsessed with appearance. It’s the loss of intelligence that frightens me. I’ve often thought of how grand it would be to start a country that required an IQ test to join. Maybe I have some separatist in me after all, just not necessarily with regards to race. (But I actually am a little bit concerned about our noses.) But that's not what White Nationalism is about, is it? The basic assumption is that white people are... Well, like you said, Devere. The pinnacle of human evolution. I don't really understand that. I need to research more.

I definitely don't mean to come across haughty. I don't think I'm superior to any of you, at all. I came to you with questions, not the other way around. This is your territory, not mine. You guys have information that I need and you've been gracious enough to share some of it with me. I know I'm already on very thin ice by not being a WN, by being a woman, and by being intelligent. Kidding. I wish I could talk to one of you (especially Devere) in person so we didn't have this delay, but mostly so you would know that I'm continuously aware of my place. Picture slightly downcast eyes and gentle smiles. If I knew how to convey a more humble demeanor, I would do it. I have to word my posts in certain ways to dissect things completely, but if my words sound judgmental or sardonic, it's only because I'm not yet the writer I wish to be.

Uh, what does Amerikwa mean? (America, duh, but what does the "kw" signify?) Is that a Jew thing? I'm racially ignorant. Teach me.

Nice try table face.

White chicks dont type like a slant-eye high on Red Bull.

:box:

"I'm racially ignorant"

Gimme a break.

You've been outed by Tench baby.. :cheers:

Look somewhere else for inspiration for your black hissery mumf paper.

Old February 20th, 2006 #94
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Anchorage - I read most of post #23. The Path. Sounds pretty complex, but certainly worth investigating. Will White has clearly put a lot of thought into his summary. I'm unclear on the difference between a Cosmotheist and a Creator, though... I'll read the thread more thoroughly.

Does religion usually play a large role in White Nationalism or does it just depend on the person?
You'll need to find out more about Cosmotheism to establish the difference between it and Creativity. Suggest you Google "Cosmotheism" and see what you come up with.

Religion tends to be more dependent upon the individual. There are a number of VNN'ers who are strongly attached to their belief systems and defend them fiercely at times, but more of us consider it a personal thing. Race is the overwhelming issue here.

Old February 20th, 2006 #95
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Can I ask you a few things?

1. What's your ideal scenario concerning race? I mean your final, perfect scenario... Would only whites exist? Would different races exist but just not breed with each other?

2. Are you even remotely concerned about other races diluting their bloodlines? Does it bother you that Asians and blacks interbreed, for instance?

That’s all. Excuse any typos. It’s late.

Thanks for chatting with me.

-E
Answer 1: Like I said, Good fences make good neighbors. I think it would be a very boring world with just one race. There is a reason for the other races to exist. I don't know that reason, but I won't question a possible divine plan... and won't mess with it.

Answer 2: Right now, race based medications are being developed for blacks, so in the scientific sense, I would say no to interbreeding. Besides, I like my White race just as it is. I don't hate the ones of other races that have done nothing to me or my people, but there is a reason that they are what they are, and I am what I am... It's the natural order of things, why mess with it?

As for other races inbreeding. That is their own affair, and none of my business. I would exhort them however not to.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old February 20th, 2006 #96
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:
You're a crafty non-white anti-racist.

But not very good when you really try to flesh out your character.

Your vicious hatred for whites oozes through your words.

You're dealing with experts here.

Try again over at Stormfront.

P.S. What are you really, a Mulatta? It would just be fun to know, I think personally that you are some type of Oriental Mongoloid.
Didn't mean to piss you off, Dirk. That memory is mine to live with, and if some part of me hates that man for what he did to me, I'm sure it does ooze. As a general rule, I love intelligent, gentle white men. I'm married to one, remember? And it’s not like I just have a thing for brown eyes. Green eyes carry such sincerity, such openness that it breaks my heart. A girl could get lost, just looking. And I adore the piercing gaze of blue eyes, their intensity, like the hottest fire. Nothing can be so beautiful.

I loved Evan. I loved him and eventually I hated him. And even then, I loved him.

I didn't bring this up to make some kind of convoluted point. You asked me if I had ever had a boyfriend with light hair and light eyes. The answer was yes. One serious boyfriend that fit the bill. So I shared my story. You don't have to believe it; I was just answering a question. It doesn't have anything to do with race, which was why I decided to share the story. In my experience, eye color and personality traits aren't package deals. My husband is every bit as white as Evan is, and he's never been physically rough with me. By the same token, my best friend since high school is blonde and blue-eyed, and the sweetest girl I've ever known. And I've known dark-eyed white men that were every bit as frightening as Evan—his father, for instance. All combinations.

I just saw your new post. I guess you simply don't like me now. Like I said, I didn't mean to piss you off, and I'm not entirely sure how I did.

Old February 20th, 2006 #97
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

[QUOTE=Dirk Kensington]
Quote:

Nice try table face.

White chicks dont type like a slant-eye high on Red Bull.

Look somewhere else for inspiration for your black hissery mumf paper.
I got the gist of your post, but... Huh? Table face? And how am I typing? And... My what?

Old February 20th, 2006 #98
Dirk Kensington

[QUOTE=Emerald]
Quote:

I got the gist of your post, but... Huh? Table face? And how am I typing? And... My what?

You still going to play games?

Just admit it, you're not White.

Go ahead.

Did you come from the other VNN, the Vietnam site?

Evan......LOL.

You totally over shot the runway and crashed in the field.

Old February 20th, 2006 #99
Emerald
Resident Space Traveler

Quote:

You still going to play games?

Just admit it, you're not White.

Go ahead.

Did you come from the other VNN, the Vietnam site?

Do tell.
As long as people will answer my questions, I'll stay. Not everyone that has opinions different from yours is non-white. Sometimes white people disagree with you. Don't they? Or is there some other reason you're accusing me of... whatever it is you're accusing me of. Is it because I type too fast?

Old February 20th, 2006 #100
Dirk Kensington

Quote:
As long as people will answer my questions, I'll stay. Not everyone that has opinions different from yours is non-white. Sometimes white people disagree with you. Don't they? Or is there some other reason you're accusing me of... whatever it is you're accusing me of. Is it because I type too fast?

Your totally contrived bullshit feminist beating story.

You're straight off the campus, baby.

Do you look like Margaret Cho?

Thread