Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 4th, 2004 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Joy Tree - "Islam is a greater threat"

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...4&page=9&pp=10

Islam is a far older enemy of our race than Judaism.

Of course it is a different threat and will have to be fought in quite different ways

In my opinion it will (for demographic reasons) be a far more serious enemy in the near future than the aging and withering jews.

Others may quite validly diagree with this, and believe that the jews are and will always be the more serious threat:

But it must clearly be understood that, whatever the relative seriousnes of the matter, Islam is a threat to our race of and by itself, irrespective of any jewish influence.

Really it is futile to imply that one or other of these enemies could under any circumstances be an ally or be useful to us, even though they occasionally claw at each other.

Old September 4th, 2004 #2
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...4&page=9&pp=10

Islam is a far older enemy of our race than Judaism.

Of course it is a different threat and will have to be fought in quite different ways

In my opinion it will (for demographic reasons) be a far more serious enemy in the near future than the aging and withering jews.

Others may quite validly diagree with this, and believe that the jews are and will always be the more serious threat:

But it must clearly be understood that, whatever the relative seriousnes of the matter, Islam is a threat to our race of and by itself, irrespective of any jewish influence.

Really it is futile to imply that one or other of these enemies could under any circumstances be an ally or be useful to us, even though they occasionally claw at each other.
My god that f****n Jew lover never stops.......

[No profanity in Civil Forum, please]

Old September 4th, 2004 #3
John in Woodbridge

I think JoyTree brings up some valid points. Islam seems to be the religion of choice for the mud races, which greatly outnumber Jews. Even many American blacks are embracing Islam.

Many on this forum believe that Al Queada attacks on 911 were orchestrated by Jews. I think the Muslim extremists that planned and executed the attacks were motivated partly by the United State's support of Israel, but this was only a small factor. The Jews are a more subversive threat, and the Mudlims are more in your face-type threat. I can't picture any type of mud being an ally to whites. They want to rape your women and take what you have, period.

Old September 4th, 2004 #4
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
I think JoyTree brings up some valid points. Islam seems to be the religion of choice for the mud races, which greatly outnumber Jews. Even many American blacks are embracing Islam.

Many on this forum believe that Al Queada attacks on 911 were orchestrated by Jews. I think the Muslim extremists that planned and executed the attacks were motivated partly by the United State's support of Israel, but this was only a small factor. The Jews are a more subversive threat, and the Mudlims are more in your face-type threat. I can't picture any type of mud being an ally to whites. They want to rape your women and take what you have, period.

When the Arabs/Muslims control our media, Hollywood, leftist groups and foreign policy - among other things - as the Jews do, THEN I will worry. Until then...

---------------

Old September 4th, 2004 #5
Napoleon

Hitler was not an enemy of Islam; he was rather fond of it.

Old September 4th, 2004 #6
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco
When the Arabs/Muslims control our media, Hollywood, leftist groups and foreign policy - among other things - as the Jews do, THEN I will worry. Until then...
-
I agree, our oldest and strongest enamy is the JEW!

F**k this s**t about Zionists and none Zionist jews, it makes no difference.

A jew is a jew. Just like a N****r is a N****r. Once we start listening liberal sellouts we are finished and the jew has won!

[Civil Forum rules can be found HERE ]

Old September 4th, 2004 #7
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco

---------------
Exactly, I've noticed that primitive simpletons worry about PHYSICAL threats more than MENTAL ones. For every 1 White person that Muslims have killed, the Jews have brainwashed 500 and this is the real danger. A White person with a healthy physical body means nothing to me if they've already been psychologically annihilated by Jewish propaganda.

Old September 4th, 2004 #8
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Exactly, I've noticed that primitive simpletons worry about PHYSICAL threats more than MENTAL ones. For every 1 White person that Muslims have killed, the Jews have brainwashed 500 and this is the real danger. A White person with a healthy physical body means nothing to me if they've already been psychologically annihilated by Jewish propaganda.
Very true indeed! I agree 100%! If the jewish media has got to them they will being doing drugs, supporting anti white laws and sleeping with subhumans in no time!!!

Notice I say JEWISH not Zionist (no difference, same threat).

Old September 4th, 2004 #9
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Muslims are mostly mediocre and inept people. They are little threat to us in the US. The lowest of North Africans, Turks and other Muslims have infected Europe, but on their own this would not have happened. They are in Europe because the globalists want them there to demoralize and dilute the nations of Europe, exactly the role the Mexicans serve here.

I’m convinced Muslims were not responsible for any of the “terrorist� acts committed against America or Americans. Or, at most as unwitting saps.

As for my personal view of Arabs\Muslims, I’m largely ambivalent. I’ve traveled in Morocco numerous times and Egypt twice. Here in the US, I know a few Moroccans, Lebanese, and Egyptians. The only Muslims I’ve met that I disliked were spoiled rich Saudi brats. I feel obligated to sympathize with the Palestinian and Iraqi people. They are innocent of any harm to me, and my country is guilty of participating in the wholesale slaughter of their men, women, and children.

Enkidu

Old September 4th, 2004 #10
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I think many of the European posters do view Islam on par as a threat to their society or even moreso.

It makes sense. America isn't being demographically raped by arabs, Europe is. (Yes, you can tell me how Jews did it). I'm glad the europeans see both as enemies, instead of shamelessly Islam-bootlicking for fighting "ZOG".

Last edited by Anima Eternae; September 4th, 2004 at 11:13 AM.

Old September 4th, 2004 #11
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I think many of the European posters do view Islam on par as a threat to their society or even moreso.

It makes sense. America isn't being demographically raped by arabs, Europe is. (Yes, you can tell me how Jews did it). I'm glad the europeans see both as enemies, instead of shamelessly Islam-bootlicking for fighting "ZOG".

Aren't you part-Asian anyway? Why would you care if Europe is White?

Old September 4th, 2004 #12
AK*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
Muslims are mostly mediocre and inept people. They are little threat to us in the US. The lowest of North Africans, Turks and other Muslims have infected Europe, but on their own this would not have happened. They are in Europe because the globalists want them there to demoralize and dilute the nations of Europe, exactly the role the Mexicans serve here.

I’m convinced Muslims were not responsible for any of the “terrorist� acts committed against America or Americans. Or, at most as unwitting saps.

As for my personal view of Arabs\Muslims, I’m largely ambivalent. I’ve traveled in Morocco numerous times and Egypt twice. Here in the US, I know a few Moroccans, Lebanese, and Egyptians. The only Muslims I’ve met that I disliked were spoiled rich Saudi brats. I feel obligated to sympathize with the Palestinian and Iraqi people. They are innocent of any harm to me, and my country is guilty of participating in the wholesale slaughter of their men, women, and children.

Enkidu
Very good point, and to say the islamics are more of a threat than the jews is about the same as saying the mexicraps are more of a threat to USA Whites than jews.

Old September 4th, 2004 #13
heaven above

The flood of wogs into Europe is a mere symptom.

The jews have promoted the 'multi-racial cesspit' for all they are worth and now some of them have seen, that they have overstepped the mark again.

Don't forget that not all the wogs are muslims. So are the non-muslim wogs OK in Europe ?

I don't think so !

The zionist jews are the cause. The wogs are just a symptom.

Old September 4th, 2004 #14
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Aren't you part-Asian anyway? Why would you care if Europe is White?
I lived in Europe half my life.

When I visit Europe, I want to see Europeans, not arab or turkish muslims.

Quote:
The flood of wogs into Europe is a mere symptom.

The jews have promoted the 'multi-racial cesspit' for all they are worth and now some of them have seen, that they have overstepped the mark again.

Don't forget that not all the wogs are muslims. So are the non-muslim wogs OK in Europe ?

I don't think so !

The zionist jews are the cause. The wogs are just a symptom.

I still have yet to see a substantive aggregation of proof that Jews altered immigration laws in Europe. America, yes.

Old September 4th, 2004 #15
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

It is ridiculous to think that Islam is a greater threat then the Jews. Islam does not have control over our media that is destroying are culture and total control over our government. I can guarantee that there are no Islamic puppets in the congress or the white house that our directing our lives in the united states and controlling all aspects of our foreign policy and driving us into unnecessary wars.

But, it is almost as ridiculous to say that Islam in not a threat at all, as some on here seem to think. It is just crazy to think that ALL of our problems with the muslim world are ONLY because of the jewish stranglehold on us. While that is a major reasons for the Islamic hatred of us, it is not the ONLY reason. Does anyone think that if every lemming had some "great awakening" and the jews lost all power and control over us, all of our problems with the muslims would magically end, if you do you would be in for a very rude awakening.

Of course the Jews are a much greater threat to us, but we can not turn away from the muslim threat and pretend it doesn't exist.

Last edited by The Barrenness; September 4th, 2004 at 12:53 PM.

Old September 4th, 2004 #16
JohnJizmTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon
Hitler was not an enemy of Islam; he was rather fond of it.
I dont think so.

Is that why he arrested Imams, closed European mosques and sent Muslims to certain 'camps' along with the Jude ?.

Old September 4th, 2004 #17
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJizmTree
I dont think so.

Is that why he arrested Imams, closed European mosques and sent Muslims to certain 'camps' along with the Jude ?.
I nearly said something like that myself, but then thought why bother. People often say things about the greatest Aryan leader that has lived that are half truths or out right lies....

Most of the lies come from the jewish media industry that is fed to us EVERY day!

I say Jewish not Zionist (a jews is a jew).

Old September 4th, 2004 #18
heaven above

The jewish Board of Deputies has drafted all the Race Act legislation that has been passed by Parliament here in the UK.

The most infamous of the 'insider jews' responsible for most of this, is one Neville Nagler. He was a senior adviser with Margaret Thatcher. He still works for the Zionist Board of Deputies.

Old September 4th, 2004 #19
STORMSOLDAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
Is JohnJewTree a fool or a traitor or both?
Good question, He is a jew lover, he uses his position on SF to protect and defend the GOOD jews and point the finger of blame ONLY at zionists. He is a sellout and a liberal who helping turn the BNP into a muslim bashing conservative party. Don't misunderstand me I have no time for the Muslim religon or the subhumans that follow it! But the jew ALL JEWS are a far bigger day to day threat than the muslims as any REAL WN will know.

Is he a fool? Yes if the thinks the jew will ever thank him for his PR work for them!

Old September 4th, 2004 #20
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMSOLDAAT
Notice I say JEWISH not Zionist (no difference, same threat).
If "Zionism" means Jews wanting their own separate state, then I have no problem with that. The big media Jews have the money to live in any white country they want, so even if Israel is nuked off the face of the earth I don't believe Jewish influence in Western countries would change much at all.

Another factor is while for most of history Jews have been a close-knit tribal group, but in the past few generation many have married outside their ethnic group. I doubt their offspring will have the same tribal affiliation for the most part.

So while today the Jews may be the topic de jour in next few generations it might be one of pure demographics - whites v. non-whites

Thread