Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2004 #1
brutus

Default Hark Brother, your destiny is calling.

While reading Rounder’s plea for more help with the tabloids.....I have to wonder about my fellow White Nationals.

Do the "SIGNS" have to be 100 feet tall and in flashing neon for you realize that "WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WHITE RACE IS REAL"?

Dear Brothers.............Your destiny is calling to you.

I know that you believe in our White Nationalist Cause. There is something magnetic and compelling that has drawn you here. VNN is not only an entertainment venue or an outlet for you to vent your frustration with the way things are..............it goes deeper than that.

It's the radiant beauty of the truth that you perceive here and that fits with your sense of justice and honor...........It’s these things, and all of those other unexplainable things of sincere righteousness that has attracted you to this place in this time.

Now, we have the opportunity to actually do something real and of substance. Something noble and without immediate enumeration. Something selfless, magnanimous and genuine that could change the course of the future of millions of White people‘s lives.

We have a tabloid. A tool. A very good tool, that will help us wake-up our sleeping Brothers and Sisters. We must put it into their hands so that those words will enter their brains and that knowledge will seep down into their hearts and they will join us.

Only those with small minds would scoff at this notion, and that is because they are simply unable to see that far down the road or they are trapped in an iron box of cynicism constructed for them by the jew.

The naysayers flock like a bunch of squawking mocking birds, they will laugh at my heartfelt and hokey platitudes, but their criticism rings hollow because they have nothing else to offer but their weak criticism.

The greatest White men have always been concerned with posterity and those that they leave behind. They instinctively knew that their lives were merely a continuation of a very long unbroken line of their own spiritual essence and that they had a sacred duty to ensure the greatest potential for those who followed. They knew that this was the only path to eternal greatness.

Sadly, today this type of man is very rare, very rare indeed.

Please don’t think of me as some screwball typing inanities onto this thread........I'm your Brother.........Your loving White Brother..........And I'm asking you with my arms wide open..........Please help us.

Please help us deliver the tabloid...........It is your destiny's path to eternal greatness.

Thread