Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2004 #21
Heinrich Himmler SS

"Method & Red" is a pretty anti-white show. The idea is to make white people look lame, stuck-up and boring and blacks cool, hyp and exciting.

Old October 5th, 2004 #22
Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
Yes he used the words hebe and jiggabo, I was just saying that I have never used him use the words kike or nigger, He also used certain "offensive" words for other white ethnic groups also, The Irish and the Italians come to mind, but I don't remember exactly what he called them.
Archie preferred "Hebe" for jews - I never heard him say kike or yid. He called Italians "Dagos" and Irish "Micks". Archie's old neighborhood is now overrun by Mexicans.

Last edited by Fritz Kuhn; October 5th, 2004 at 03:20 AM.

Old October 8th, 2004 #23
Odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny McRacist
One of my favorite pro-white shows was Father Knows Best. During its run, it won six Emmy awards for its fine acting, insightful stories, and human drama. Robert Young, the father, went on to star in Marcus Welby, MD. Jane Wyatt, who won 3 Emmys for her role, went on to play Spock's mother on Star Trek.
Elinore Donahue went on to play Andy Taylor's girlfriend on The Andy Griffith Show but was later replaced by "Miss Crump", the school teacher. Elinore Donahue also starred in an episode of Star Trek, along with the former star of Route 66, Glenn Corbett, "inventor of the warp drive". Billy Gray, who played "Bud", ended up living as a hermit in the Mojave Desert, not long after his acting career fizzled. Lauren Chapin went on to become a college instructor and is reputed to be a lesbian. Despite these unpleasant facts in regard to some of the actors lives, Father Knows Best remains an excellent example of the white America we all once knew...

Lauren Chapman ("Kitten") became a drug addict and a prostitute. She then became a born again christian. She wrote a book of her life and made the rounds as a public speaker. I've never heard of her ever being a "college instructor" or "lesbian."

Old October 10th, 2004 #24
S.-O.

Its amazing to me that after all of these years of portraying archie bunker as a dumbfuck he comes off as almost prophetic in that all the things he talked about 30 years ago came true. Niggers and spics taking control, etc, etc. It pisses me off when they bust on archie and make him a joke for his racist rants (they always close-up of him with a stupid look on his face) when i can look out my window and see the results of our taking those issues lightly then.

Old October 11th, 2004 #25
sven_knuckles

Archie also made fun of Jews noses. Other words he used: chinks, jungle bunnies, faggots, fairies.

Old October 11th, 2004 #26
Odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven_knuckles
Archie also made fun of Jews noses. Other words he used: chinks, jungle bunnies, faggots, fairies.
I was about 10 years old when "All in the family" premiered. I thought Archie was great then (in my favorite line, regarding affirmative action, Archie referred to "spics and spades").

Too soon, though, the Archie character was clearly the butt of most jokes and each episode ended with Archie having been made to look a fool for his views. Even as a child I knew something wasn't right. Only later did I figure out jew Norman Lear's absolute contempt for the white man. Every show he was involved with was plotted from the beginning to show the white man as a boob, regardless of circumstance (the only exception was when a white man was shown as being "enlightened." Those white men are easy to spot, as they are the ones who wax eloquently about affirmative action and the ERA).

Last edited by Odin; October 11th, 2004 at 06:20 PM.

Old October 11th, 2004 #27
COTW
Overseer

As a kid our family watched the Gong Show (shudder). Anybody here remember that one? I remember my parents proclaiming how any black would win, no matter how bad they were and I can’t recall them ever being wrong.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old October 11th, 2004 #28
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Lightbulb

I didn't see Three's Company listed anywhere, which is good, because I don't recall one situation where the white was the bad guy...unless you read into the message of Jack Tripper pretending to be gay so he can live with two attractive female roomates. All this to appease the landlord who is "homophobic", but comes up with the funny lines in references to homosexuality.

Yeah, I'm sure Mr.Roper, Mr. Furly, and Larry were played by jews, but their agenda didn't interfere with the core of the show....like having Chrissy/Cindy or Terri (all blondes) bringing home / dating a nigger and making Jack look like a faggot which is the way it would happen now if the the show was ever to be redone.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old October 11th, 2004 #29
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
I didn't see Three's Company listed anywhere, which is good, because I don't recall one situation where the white was the bad guy...unless you read into the message of Jack Tripper pretending to be gay so he can live with two attractive female roomates. All this to appease the landlord who is "homophobic", but comes up with the funny lines in references to homosexuality.

Yeah, I'm sure Mr.Roper, Mr. Furly, and Larry were played by jews, but their agenda didn't interfere with the core of the show....like having Chrissy/Cindy or Terri (all blondes) bringing home / dating a nigger and making Jack look like a faggot which is the way it would happen now if the the show was ever to be redone.
I don't think Don Knotts is a kikel. He's from West Virginia.

Old October 11th, 2004 #30
JacksonInTheValley

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
I don't think Don Knotts is a kikel. He's from West Virginia.
Don's no Hebe.

Got a street named after him up in Morgantown.

Old October 17th, 2004 #31
White Winger

"Dawson's Creek" (1998-2003)
"The Shield"
"Nip Tuck"

As I listed earlier,EVERY show on Comedy Central:
"The Daily Show"
"Reno:911"
"Chappelle's Show"
"Tough Crowd"
every special featuring nigger/spic/asian,etc stand up comics.
"That's My Bush"
"Crossballs"
As politically incorrect as it may be,"South Park" is plenty,anti-White,for Me.

"MadTV"
"Thirtysomething" (Most of the main characters being jews ,written and directed by them.And,baby boomers,the worst,traitorous generation of jews and Whites,this country has ever seen.Pray such a generation never comes Whitey's way,EVER AGAIN)
"My So-Called Life" (A naudeatingly whiny,teen version of '30something",done by the same jew fucks)
"The Larry Sanders Show"
"Fresh Prince of Bel Air"
"The Hugleys"
"Kids in the Hall" (Canadian faggots)

Many,MANY MORE to follow....

Old October 26th, 2004 #32
lorrie1488
x~JustAgirL~x

Angry Hbo

It pretty much goes without even saying that every HBO show or special is soaked in JEWNESS.

Jew shows that are similar to Seinfeld (everybody knows the down on their luck Jew who runs around the city not understanding why everything is so weird and why no one understands simple things.) SOOO typical... Shandling and the other jew ( I forgot his name) pull the same shit ...and BEN STILLER ..he is the king of it.

Every HBO special that is dysfunctional or weird is about whites...Strippers, transvestites, fags. All white people who are freaks.

HBO is totally fucked.

Old October 26th, 2004 #33
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

I'm a semi fan of Dawsons Creek. Well the wife is the one who started to watch it and again beside the faggot agenda in the third season on and the very brief inclusions of a character's "Joey's" sister's mud boyfriend, its pretty clean and WHITE compared to the rest of the hour long drama out there. Good characters, good storys....I dunno....I can relate to the underdog "Pacey" mixed with the nice guy who gets fucked over often "Dawson". Plus the grandmother character is also very strong and moral "Grams aka Elouise Ryan"....of course she tried to be shown as stuffy to her slag of a granddaughter "Jennifer".

Plus a lot of the scenic shots around location are top notch....

I'm getting my flamewar jacket on now
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old October 26th, 2004 #34
Racial Inquisitor

How about "Different Strokes"? Very "pro-White" show... NOT!

Old October 27th, 2004 #35
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racial Inquisitor
How about "Different Strokes"? Very "pro-White" show... NOT!

Isn't that the show where the rich white guy adopted the two nigger kids?

Old October 27th, 2004 #36
Racial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
Isn't that the show where the rich white guy adopted the two nigger kids?
Yep, the very one.

Old October 27th, 2004 #37
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Different Strokes....jeez, I remember that, I used to watch it...more for Kimberley

Then there was "The Facts Of Life"....."Gimme A Break"....."Too Close For Comfort"......."Family Ties" (which was white, but very liberal influenced).

Old October 27th, 2004 #38
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Different Strokes....jeez, I remember that, I used to watch it...more for Kimberley

Then there was "The Facts Of Life"....."Gimme A Break"....."Too Close For Comfort"......."Family Ties" (which was white, but very liberal influenced).
Glad you mentioned "Family Ties." For years now I've had a love/hate relationship with two of the most popular comedies of all time - "Family Ties" and "All in the Family". Both were/are very funny, but...

The juden in Hymiewood have had it in for people of a conservative bent ever since the inception of televitz in the late 40's - we all know that. But they seem to have really upped the ante in the thought-control race (around 1970 or so) by making total laughingstocks of anyone not towing the party line. Witness Archie Bunker - the conservative, poorly-educated, neanderthal bigot who is always wrong. The jew Rob Reiner's character Michael "the Meathead" Stivic gave us weekly lessons in the beauty of multiculturalism, acceptance of homosexuality, miscegenation, etc. while at the same time making a complete and utter fool of his political nemesis. (While growing up watching the show, I, like most everyone else, was laughing at Archie. Now, of course, I laugh with Archie). The craftiness of the jew never ceases to amaze me. He scores big in two ways. First, he makes money hand over fist with a smash hit - secondly, he manages to sway public opinion to the leftist p.o.v. by implanting the notion that it's definitely "not cool" and certainly "not smart" to cherish tradition and stand up for one's race. Sweeeet!!!

"Family Ties" however, came with a twist. This time around the juden (probably realizing people were beginning to wise-up to their "smart liberal/dumb conservative" shenanigans) made the rightwinger the brains of the show, and his parents the Mongolian idiots. But Fox's character, Alex P. Keaton, paid a severe price in exchange for his high I.Q. - he was cast as a cold-hearted, money-grubbing, self-centered little shit who probably had a "Warning: this vehicle picks up speed to run over little animals crossing the road" bumpersticker on the back of his Beamer.

I killed my t.v. Oct. 5th (other than using it to watch DVD's) and so far, I don't miss that jew-controlled, blabbering piece of shit one bit. I'm actually kind of surprised that I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to pick up a remote. This just might be a helluva lot easier than I thought.

Old October 28th, 2004 #39
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Thats basically what I've done...abstained from televison other than the news and the odd nature program....I've even stopped watching The Simpsons...a former favourite.

Now its just basically bought DVDs that go in if I want to watch something. Thats what I love about the internet, you get to choose your own entertainment....for now I know jews would love to control it for us, but thankfully it hasn't come to pass.

Old October 28th, 2004 #40
Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
Kimberly R.I.P.

The most pro-White show on TV - Cops, by a landslide. Where else do you get to see blacks in the own element? On other show blacks are portayed as judges, doctors, athletic heroes - on Cops they are seen beating their girlfriends, mumbling incoherently, running shirtless down an alley with their pockets filled with crack vials. I'm surprised its still on the air.

Most anti-White - that would have to be Sesame Street. While adults can see through the jewish bullshit and propaganda, children can not. When I was growing up the only Mexicans and Nigs I ever "knew" were on Sesame Street - I figured they were make believe, like Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch.

Thread