Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 9th, 2011 #1
Rehmat

Default IAEA joins P5+1 war against Islamic Republic

Yukiya Amano, Secretary General of the IAEA, by repeating US-Israeli old propaganda lie that Islamic Republic has deviated from its peaceful program – has brought IAEA in line with P5+1 Zionist agenda against Islamic Republic. Frustrated by the failure of their existing four sanctions against Iran to stop its civilian nuclear program – the P5+1 are gearing up for expanding the range of those failed sanctions, hoping to increase their effectiveness.

“Since Amano has become the Secretary General, the direction of all reports regarding Iran’s nuclear program have become closer to the position of the 5+1. In other words, he prepares more negative reports about Iran compared to his predecessor. A cynical view would perhaps claim that he is moving on a path that might lead to announcing that Iran has deviated from its peaceful program,” says Dr. Rahman Ghahremanpour, Director of the Disarmament Studies Group at the Strategic Research Center in a recent interview.

Vice-president Dr. Fereidoon Abbasi stated on Wednesday that Islamic Republic is going to install new generation of centrifuges in its uranium enrichment sites and will increase its 20-percent uranium enrichment output by three times. Crypto-Jewish Nicolas Sarkozy’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bernard Valero, was the fist to jump on his Israeli-pole, saying “this announcement is a provocation”. France has more than 300 nuclear bombs itself.

The western hoax about installation of centrifuges in Fordo nuclear site is dismissed by Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi, stating: ”The Islamic republic of Iran informs the IAEA of any action regarding civilian nuclear enrichment and we have already told IAEA officials that we would transfer 20-percent enriched fuel to Fordo site from Natanz nuclear installation.”

Islamic Republic has been producing uranium enriched up to 5 percent for years. However, when France stopped its supply of enriched nuclear fuel for Tehran Research Reactor (TRR), used for producing radioisotopes needed for cancer treatment – Iran was forced to start the higher enrichment – up to near 20 percent, considered a threshold between low and high enriched uranium – in February 2010.

Jeffrey Goldberg, the Israel Hasbara (propaganda) American Jewish columnist scared the hell out of his fellow Zionists in his ’Red Alert’ published in Bloomberg on June 6, 2011, entitled ‘Iran Wants the Bomb, and it’s well on its Way’. As a Muslim Canadian, I wish Tehran produce a Bomb asap and shut the Evildoers with 240+ Jewish bombs forever!

As expected, none of the western mainstream media outlet mentioned that while Yukiya Amano reported his doubts about Iran’s civilian nuclear program – he also slammed Israel for attacking Syria’s so-called nuclear facility in Deir ez Zor desert in 2007.

“It’s very unfortunate that the facility was destroyed in an Israeli bombing of an “alleged” without the opprtunity for the Agency to do its part in the verification,” Amano told the IAEA Board of Governors. The facility was constructed as part of Syrian nuclear program but was without a nuclear reactor at the time of Israeli terrorist attack.

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2011/06...amic-republic/

Old June 9th, 2011 #2
white_phosphorous
Banned

You know, even though I do sometimes read your posts and I get why AL lets you on here, I still hate your guts and think you are the worst kind of Muslim (not to say I think there are any good kind).

I wouldn't want to live among your people, why the hell do you choose to live among mine, in the "infidel" West?

If you had any kind of spine at all, when your people are tangibly locked in struggle with the jew all over the middle east (and have some reasonable chance of success), how you can sit in Canada and watch it without being on the front lines in Syria or Palestine is beyond me.

And you'll answer with some comment about "sex with your mother," bc that's how the semitic mind functions, but the onus is still on you and you know it. YOUR CHOICE OF LIVING AMONG WESTERNERS, AMONG WHITE MEN, NEGATES EVERY WORD YOU TYPE, BC YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK MUCH LOUDER.

In your heart, you know you are part of a barbarian race and that you have just as good a chance of being beheaded or having your 9 year old daughter married to a 50 yr old man as YT. You left there for the same reasons any White man would. Cut the Islamist shit already, eh? If you want to oppose jews, take a fundamental stance against them AS JEWS and move back with your own goddam kind.

Old June 9th, 2011 #3
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
You know, even though I do sometimes read your posts and I get why AL lets you on here, I still hate your guts and think you are the worst kind of Muslim (not to say I think there are any good kind).

I wouldn't want to live among your people, why the hell do you choose to live among mine, in the "infidel" West?

If you had any kind of spine at all, when your people are tangibly locked in struggle with the jew all over the middle east (and have some reasonable chance of success), how you can sit in Canada and watch it without being on the front lines in Syria or Palestine is beyond me.

And you'll answer with some comment about "sex with your mother," bc that's how the semitic mind functions, but the onus is still on you and you know it. YOUR CHOICE OF LIVING AMONG WESTERNERS, AMONG WHITE MEN, NEGATES EVERY WORD YOU TYPE, BC YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK MUCH LOUDER.

In your heart, you know you are part of a barbarian race and that you have just as good a chance of being beheaded or having your 9 year old daughter married to a 50 yr old man as YT. You left there for the same reasons any White man would. Cut the Islamist shit already, eh? If you want to oppose jews, take a fundamental stance against them AS JEWS and move back with your own goddam kind.
Same can be said of us, truthfully. How can you sit there and say these things without being in canada and trying to kick him out?

Old June 10th, 2011 #4
Rehmat

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post

You reminds me of that White American jerk who made Aliya to Zionaziland and went to pray at the Wailing Wall. While there, he overheard an old man hitting his skullcap on the wailing wall and crying: "O'Moses, take me to my people". Shocked, the jerk asked the old man after he finished his prayer: "Excuse me sir, I am confused. I was told by my Rabbi that Palestine is our land and Israeli Jews are our people. So, which people were you praying to join?"

The old man looked at the jerk with contempt and said: "Are you stupid or what. These people are filth. My kind of people live in Monte Carlo". Humor from Reader's Digest, 1987.

Thread