Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default Tabloid Issue #2 (16-pager & 20,000 copies)

Loyal VNN'ers should mail in their orders NOW for TAA issue #2. Alex says it'll be printed before the end of this week. So send check, cash or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

100 copies......$16.00 total
200 copies......$32.00 total

(The above price list amounts to LESS THAN COSTS !!! - Never forget that !!!)

So, who's first to pledge ??

Old April 18th, 2005 #2
Big Bawana

Default 200, please!

I'll go for 200, sight unseen.

Old April 18th, 2005 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bawana
I'll go for 200, sight unseen.
Much thanks Big Bawana !! I herewith pledge to purchase 500 copies at the cost of $80.

Who's next ??

Old April 20th, 2005 #4
Rounder

Default Tabloids Will Be Picked up on Friday !!!

Our printers have confirmed that TAA issue #2 in 20,000 copies, will be ready for pick up this Friday afternoon. I'll be there at that time, and will have the tabloids in my house by early Saturday morning, following the 1,200 mile round trip to and from printers.

It's time for loyal VNN'ers to show their INITIATIVE again. So pledge your support here and now. Tell me how much you will contribute and/or how many copies you will order.

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old April 21st, 2005 #5
Rounder

Default Mission Accomplished

20,000 copies of TAA #2 are now at my house. Had a safe 1,200 mile round trip, and arrived home at 11:15 PM tonite (Thursday), after departing yesterday at 4 PM. Will start mailing out tabloids manana.

Who's next to pledge ?

Old April 22nd, 2005 #6
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
20,000 copies of TAA #2 are now at my house. Had a safe 1,200 mile round trip, and arrived home at 11:15 PM tonite (Thursday), after departing yesterday at 4 PM. Will start mailing out tabloids manana.

Who's next to pledge ?
I'll take 200. Can you UPS 'em? I've got a new address. The mailman is afraid to come up my mountain but the UPS guy isn't.

Old April 22nd, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I'll buy 400. Please ship them all to Derrick Beukeboom, if he will have them. I I was most impressed with him handing the last batch out in person at gun shows and so forth, and reporting back to the forum his impressions. Maybe he'd be willing to do that again?

"Whatchasay" Derrick?

Old April 22nd, 2005 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

anyhow Rounder, $64 is in the mail to ye. hold onto em until we get a reply to this question. thanks for all you do!

Old April 22nd, 2005 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
I'll take 200. Can you UPS 'em? I've got a new address. The mailman is afraid to come up my mountain but the UPS guy isn't.
No sweat, G.I. PM me your address. And thanks. This latest Alex Linder "bombshell" is well, just that !!!

Old April 22nd, 2005 #10
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
anyhow Rounder, $64 is in the mail to ye. hold onto em until we get a reply to this question. thanks for all you do!
Will do, A.E. And thanks for your generous support, now and previously.

Old April 22nd, 2005 #11
Rounder

Default Tabloid Issue #2 Update

This morning, I mailed out tabloids to VNN'ers who'd already paid:

Konkwista (400 tabloids)
Hibernian (100 tabloids)
Joe Snuffy (500 tabloids)

I also mailed 400 copies to Alex, 500 copies to brutus. Alex sent me a $200 donation which I received yesterday. brutus is proven reliable at distributing tabloids by the media uproar his distribution of issues 1 and 1a caused in Florida. I also sent single tabloids to 7 persons who sent in $2.00 each as result of my paid ad in the American Free Press newspaper.

Who's next to pledge ?

100 tabloids.....$16.00 total
200 tabloids.....$32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old April 22nd, 2005 #12
marshalbeck

I sent $200 to Alex a month or so ago; one-hundred for radio startup cost, and one-hundred for TAA #2. He immediately sent me his last 80 copies of TAA, which I distributed at the Auraria Campus here in Denver (35,000 students), thank you for the help Georgie, ha ha!!! So far, no response; I think I will need 200 copies of TAA #2, as I have a different strategy this time. Will my hundred dollars cover this? Rounder, I will pm you my address.

Old April 22nd, 2005 #13
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalbeck
I sent $200 to Alex a month or so ago; one-hundred for radio startup cost, and one-hundred for TAA #2. He immediately sent me his last 80 copies of TAA, which I distributed at the Auraria Campus here in Denver (35,000 students), thank you for the help Georgie, ha ha!!! So far, no response; I think I will need 200 copies of TAA #2, as I have a different strategy this time. Will my hundred dollars cover this? Rounder, I will pm you my address.
Thanks marshal, for your generous contribution. 200 TAAs will go out in tomorrow's mail to you. You want to FIGHT BACK, huh ? Getting TAAs into White hands does just that. Good luck !!

Who's next to FIGHT BACK ??

Old April 23rd, 2005 #14
Rounder

Default H - E - L - P ! ! ! !

H - E - L - P ! ! ! !

Where the hell's everybody at ??? I'm sitting on 20,000 tabloids here. And I need some freakin H - E - L - P getting them out. So get your freakin asses up off your freakin pocketbooks, and send me some freakin money. NOW !!!

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total
200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old April 23rd, 2005 #15
Rounder

Default Another 1,400 TAAs mailed out !!!

I mailed out another 1,200 copies of TAA's in this morning's mail, as follows:

Ron Doggett - 200
White Will - 200
G.I. of N. Carolina - 200
J.C. of Massachusetts - 400
marshalbeck - 200

Bringing the total to 3,150 TAA's (issue #2) mailed out in the past 2 days, and leaving 16,850 copies. Who's next to order ??? Don't forget:

"He who has learned the jews, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an assessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

What more do you need to know? You don't have to distribute TAAs yourself. Just send in money for payment of tabloids, and our voluntary distributors will pass them out for you.

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

100 tabloids. . . . $16.00 total
200 tabloids. . . . $32.00 total

Now is the time for all loyal VNN'ers to come to the aid of our people. EXPOSE THE JEWS with Alex Linder's Aryan Alternative tabloid newspapers.

What say ye LOYAL VNN'ers ??? Talk to me !!!!

Old April 25th, 2005 #16
White Will
Banned

Default Get off your wallets and order some TAA 2 tabloids!

Somebody needs to fix this link: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/vnntaa2.pdf

I couldn't view the new TAA 2 and have gotten a couple of other complaints from others who could not view it. I had to shut down Netscape altogether after trying to view the pdf file. Something's wrong.

I'll have my box of TAA 2's in a day or two, so I can wait, but apparently folks need to be able to see what a dynamite issue this one is before they'll purchase in bulk for distribution.

The timing for this publication couldn't be better as all the fur is flying over the struggle for activists between the "new" NA of Erich Gliebe and the "newer" NA of Kevin Strom/April Gaede. Sheesh! What a choice.

These new tabloids should be flying out of Glenn's living room a lot faster than they are. What's wrong with you people? Still afraid that the distribution clerk, Glenn Miller, will snitch on you if you order VNN's real world tabloid? TAA is not about Mr. Miller. If that's your problem, I suggest you leave VNNF right now and never return because Alex has made it clear that Glenn stays. I support that decision 100%. Go and support either Gliebe or Strom or Duke or Ed Fields or Billy Roper or Tom Metzger or Willis Carto or the Council of Conservative Citizens, or just keep your thumbs up your butts and go fishing or something. Make up your goddamned minds. Alex and the rest of us are trying to build something better than the rest here, something beyond an internet forum. We don't need slackers. Either order some TAA's or send a donation to sponsor some of those who are willing to distribute them but don't have the funds. Time's awasting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I mailed out another 1,200 copies of TAA's in this morning's mail, as follows:

Ron Doggett - 200
White Will - 200
G.I. of N. Carolina - 200
J.C. of Massachusetts - 400
marshalbeck - 200

Bringing the total to 3,150 TAA's (issue #2) mailed out in the past 2 days, and leaving 16,850 copies. Who's next to order ??? Don't forget:

"He who has learned the jews, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an assessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

What more do you need to know? You don't have to distribute TAAs yourself. Just send in money for payment of tabloids, and our voluntary distributors will pass them out for you.

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

100 tabloids. . . . $16.00 total
200 tabloids. . . . $32.00 total

Now is the time for all loyal VNN'ers to come to the aid of our people. EXPOSE THE JEWS with Alex Linder's Aryan Alternative tabloid newspapers.

What say ye LOYAL VNN'ers ??? Talk to me !!!!

Old April 25th, 2005 #17
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

link works. TAA2 is outstanding.

try and update your version of acrobat here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Old April 25th, 2005 #18
Derrick Beukeboom

Default AA issue #2

AE, thanks for the invitation on sending me a batch of issue #2. I will gladly take you up on this offer and will even send Alex some $ to whatever he needs to do for VNN projects.
Im in Germany right now on personal business and will be back in the US late wednesday night...I will be sure to get back to you and-or Glenn for mailing address and when to ship them. My mail is backed up as Ive been here for nearly 2 weeks.
Having a nice time and will write a little Germany and our Race review when I get back next week.
I have had some very interesting conversations with folks here.
There is good and bad news of course.
But I will tell you this: do not think that all Germans do not know about the juden!
They do and know the score very well. Afterall, it was their nation and people that were defeated and are still in a sense occupied.
So when we talk about the 'Zog' , Germany really is Occupied. but there is hope believe me.

Ok, also I have seen that VNN has a new web based broadcast up? Great. I look forward to hearing it.
Also, upon reading reader mail today, an announcement about a new baby born. Is this Mr. Linder's??
If so, well heartfelt congratulations. And congratulations to whoever of course as well.
Alright, thanks again AE for the offer.

Old April 25th, 2005 #19
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
AE, thanks for the invitation on sending me a batch of issue #2. I will gladly take you up on this offer and will even send ...........
Good, I take it he's got your mailing address from the last batch, let him know if it's otherwise.

TAA2 looks great, you're going to love it!

Old April 25th, 2005 #20
Rounder

Thanks Will, for the strong "boost" of tabloid issue #2. I don't know why there's so little enthusiasm, this time around. I had around 100 contributors to issues 1 and 1a. I sent out PM's to 15 of them, asking for support, and only received one solid favorable response. From John A. Flynn, as follows:

"Dear Glenn,

"Check to Alex for $400 in mail today. If you could, please send me about 10 copies. Distribute remainder to those with less money but more time. Keep up the good work and thanks for reminding me.

"John" (End of PM)

I also received $64 in today's mail from A.E., and $20 from S.R.H. from PA. That's it, so far. At this rate, our tabloid project will die on the vine.

Where, or where, are all the loyal VNN'ers???

100 copies. . . . $16 total
200 copies. . . . $32 total

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Thread