Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2004 #1
Adolf Hitler

I never did like Star Trek. I prefer Star Wars, and I always wanted the Galactic Empire to win! They only allow white humans into their navy and armies, and they are pro white/human. The emperor wrote legislation banning Aliens from government positions.

Old February 7th, 2004 #2
Adolf Hitler

Me and Darth Vader would have made great partners...

Old February 7th, 2004 #3
selvoski

After reading the starwars novels I have a great love for the empire, When that blue skinned grand admiral took over the fleet he almost took back the empire, but with his death the white commander usally bungles things up.

I think the authour wanted to make a point of the white man failing and only succeding with the help of a blue skinned (jew) leader.

Old February 7th, 2004 #4
Dr. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler
I never did like Star Trek. I prefer Star Wars, and I always wanted the Galactic Empire to win! They only allow white humans into their navy and armies, and they are pro white/human. The emperor wrote legislation banning Aliens from government positions.
I agree with that, the Empire were space Nazis after all. I always loved those guys.

Star Trek was also the show that featured the first on-screen inter racial kiss, in the first series. I have always hated the show anyway, but it's just a relection of the ongoing assault on White viewers with divershitty propaganda in all TV shows and movies.

Old February 7th, 2004 #5
Kurt

Both Spock and Kirk were played by Jews. The best characters were McCoy and Scotty anyway. Yeah, it was all Joo propaganda. The Enterprise was always going to other worlds and meddling in their affairs -- just like Jews. I remember they even did an episode about a planet that was ruled by evil Nazis.

Old February 7th, 2004 #6
Georgie

Personally I think that whenever they try to cast a nigger in a sci-fi movie or a fantasy movie or maybe as some demon or angel or something "cooler" looking, they just fucking end up looking like retards and absolutely ruin the movies. They just look so damn stupid doing anything. That goes for all other non-Whites. Had they placed niggers into LOTR the movie would not be the classic that it is now.

Blade and Blade II are a great example of this. The nigger tries to act so cool and thinks he looks badass but just ends up looking like MC Hammer with Down's Syndrome.

Last edited by Georgie; February 7th, 2004 at 08:02 PM.

Old February 8th, 2004 #7
Georgie

Old February 8th, 2004 #8
selvoski

My god remember the Indian queen of naboo in Starwars EP II ?

I almost choken on my popcorn when I saw that ugly bitch, even with a pound of white make up on she still looked disgusting.

Old February 8th, 2004 #9
PROG

Married man Gene Roddenberry carried on an open affair with negress Lt. Uhura back in the day. I saw Nichelle Nichols admit to it on some show about Roddenberry. Also, believe or not, but Nichols claims she's 1/4 Irish. She claims her grandfather was an Irishman.

Old February 8th, 2004 #10
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Dr. Pierce
No space nig ever got on my nerves more than this one, however. Just take a gander at those balloon lips, will ya? And that dark slab of nylon carpet rooted to his niggery skull. PURE FUCKING COON, this one. I want to vomit just looking at this fat-lipped, flaring-nostriled space spook.

I remember Star Trek TNG had several episodes which involved the negro
Geordie Laforge having a crush on a white female engineer. Pathetic multicrapulism!

Old February 19th, 2004 #11
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default A better shot of "Jordi"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford
Geordie Laforge having a crush on a white female engineer. Pathetic multicrapulism!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old February 24th, 2004 #12
Toni

hey ... he does a kids show called reading rainbow on pbs

How long have you been hosting the Reading Rainbow show?
I’ve been the host for 19 years.

Did you play baseball with Oakland?
Yes, I the Oakland team let me play with them while I was doing the episode titled Dinosaur Bob and His Adventures with the Family Lazardo.

LeVar, I want to ask you this question: Were you born in Germany?
Yes, I was born in Germany. My father was in the service.

LeVar did you really milk the cow in the show about cow/milk?
Yes I really did. Could you see the look on my face when I did that part of the episode titled Milk Makers?

Have you ever done a Reading Rainbow show about your character on Star Trek - Geordi La Forge?
In the episode titled The Bionic Bunny Show we all travel to the set of Star Trek.

LeVar, do you pick the books for the show?
A team of Jews from the show makes that decision.

http://pbskids.org/readingrainbow/le...t_to_know.html

Old February 29th, 2004 #13
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford
I recall one episode where the boobieprize encounters an all black planet. The congoids had space travel, ray guns and hi-tec cities. All the congoids were dressed up in these corny african king outfits. It was fuckin hilarious!

Old March 20th, 2004 #14
Vinlandicfront

Default Star trek the marxist show.

I agree 100% that star trek is multi-culturalist crap. What isn't pointed out is that it based on the u.n. charter, which is based on the Soviet constitution. On the first episode of tng Q says that you have to go home and fight the commies. Picard replied that that type of thinking was rubbish. It doesn't say which one was rubbish. Going deeper into star trek it is painfully clear that it is a show based on a communist future. Most Sci-fi writers of roddenberrys generation were communist. Also Roddenberry is a very jewish name. He was the typical jew. The only good the show could do is to show the stupid savages that they should evolve or die. Enough of the inferior tribalism that resultes in the deaths of blacks that are healthy,if such a thing can exist. Aryan nations dumped the whole tribalism thing thousands of years ago(4000). That star trek has negros means that it is going with the flow. THe danger lies in it's pro-marxist proganda.

Sieg Heil!

Old March 22nd, 2004 #15
British&Proud

Star trek is aload of fucking crap enough said!

Old March 25th, 2004 #16
Mike Jahn
Banned

[QUOTE=Vinlandicfront] I agree 100% that star trek is multi-culturalist crap. What isn't pointed out is that it based on the u.n. charter, which is based on the Soviet constitution. On the first episode of tng Q says that you have to go home and fight the commies. Picard replied that that type of thinking was rubbish. It doesn't say which one was rubbish. Going deeper into star trek it is painfully clear that it is a show based on a communist future. Most Sci-fi writers of roddenberrys generation were communist. Also Roddenberry is a very jewish name. He was the typical jew. The only good the show could do is to show the stupid savages that they should evolve or die. Enough of the inferior tribalism that resultes in the deaths of blacks that are healthy,if such a thing can exist. Aryan nations dumped the whole tribalism thing thousands of years ago(4000). That star trek has negros means that it is going with the flow. THe danger lies in it's pro-marxist proganda.

Excellent point, the funny thing is that the Sci-Fi fans who watch this shit don't realize that to the creators themselves, the Marxist political angle is FAR more important than the actual Science Fiction itself.

Old March 27th, 2004 #17
Vinlandicfront

Thank you OttoRemer for agreeing. I strongly believe in social darwinism and the only way to defeat the marxist plague shows is make our own vision of the future on film. If the marxist thinks that aryans will just swallow their crap their wrong. The only way it would be seen would be on the internet. So my thought is if anyone is good with creating cgi type of stuff maybe we could provide the aryan version.

Thread