Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2009 #1
jimmy smith

Default Bollyn: The Zionist Nexus Linking 9-11 and the Financial Crisis

Understanding the Zionist Corporate Network Linking 9-11 and the Financial Crisis

Written by Christopher Bollyn
Wednesday, 25 February 2009

The current financial crisis, like 9-11, did not just fall out of the sky. Rather, both 9-11 and the financial melt-down are the results of decades of planning and preparation. President Clinton's denial of responsibility for the current economic crisis notwithstanding, it was his administration, indeed, his special adviser, the Israeli son-of-a-terrorist Rahm Emanuel, who took credit for single-handedly pushing the economically treasonous NAFTA bill through Congress. That a president from the pro-labor Democrat party would support a bill designed to destroy the jobs of millions of working Americans as it devastated the U.S. manufacturing sector is something that the mainstream media has never addressed.

Rahm Emanuel, President Obama's chief-of-staff, is seen here at the inauguration. Emanuel was President Clinton's special adviser in the White House and the key person who pushed the disastrous NAFTA through Congress during Clinton's first year in office.

What Americans are reaping in 2009 are the real economic consequences of that "giant sucking sound" that the anti-NAFTA candidate Ross Perot warned of during the presidential debates of 1992. Seventeen years later, however, no one is laughing about Perot's phrase that he used to describe what NAFTA and other free trade agreements would do to the American economy.

Americans are now suffering from having accepted the big lie about NAFTA and "free trade" with China. Ross Perot was right about how NAFTA and other "free-trade" policies would destroy America's prosperity by devastating our manufacturing sector.

Millions of U.S. jobs were lost as American companies moved their factories to Mexico , China , and elsewhere as a result of the disastrous free trade policies enacted during the Clinton administrations. Nowadays in American stores one rarely finds clothing, shoes, or other products that carry the label "Made in America. " Such original American symbols like blue jeans and Converse sneakers are no longer even made in the United States.

H. Ross Perot ran a valiant campaign as an anti-NAFTA independent candidate to protect American jobs, our manufacturing sector, our way of life and national prosperity. Clinton won and the American people lost.

The ever increasing trade deficits suffered since the early 90's are the clearest evidence that America 's wealth was being sucked out of the nation at an incredible rate. Ross Perot was right: the U.S. dream could not be sustained solely by the service sector. I wonder if they still teach that lie in American universities. Perhaps they will rediscover the wisdom of the writings of the founding fathers, such as Alexander Hamilton on the importance of manufacturing and the economic causes of the American Revolution.

Behind such massive criminal hoaxes as the "false-flag" terror attacks of 9-11 and the current financial crises and government bail-outs are years of planning and preparation by high-level criminal organizations. Such immense crimes are designed to steal huge amounts of money, shape public opinion, and facilitate drastic changes in society and government. The so-called "War on Terror," the PATRIOT ACT, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the trillion-dollar bail-outs and stimulus bills are all examples of such pre-planned responses. Fear is the main tool used by the controlled-media and politicians to force these pre-planned radical changes onto the skeptical and patriotic public.

THE TYRANNY OF LIES

[img]//www.bollyn.info/home/images/stories/Greenberg_Wall_St_Terrorist.jpg[/img]
Maurice Greenberg, who is tied to 9-11, is the head of the criminal insurance company A.I.G., which has received some $150 billion of U.S. taxpayer funds. The first plane that struck the World Trade Center flew straight into the secure computer room of Marsh, a company run by his son Jeffrey. A coincidence?

Who is behind such huge lies and massive hoaxes? While some of the key culprits behind the current financial crisis are known, e.g. Bernard Madoff and Maurice Greenberg of A.I.G., there has been no investigation by the mainstream media of the criminal networks they operate within. On the other hand, there has been a great deal of discussion by the media about the alleged Islamic network behind 9-11. The official - but unproven - version of events, which has been promoted without question by the media, is that Al Q'aida, a non-state entity supposedly headed by Osama Bin Laden, with the support of some state actors, such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia, planned and carried out the 9-11 terror attacks for some reason which has yet to be articulated by the perpetrators - or explained by the U.S. government.

From the day of 9-11, President George W. Bush told the world that Al Q'aida had destroyed the World Trade Center and attacked the Pentagon simply because it hated America 's democratic freedoms, as if that makes any sense. According to the unproven claims made by the Bush administration and distributed by the controlled media, an anti-democratic Islamic faction from undemocratic lands had committed the 9-11 terror atrocity in order to start a war between the Islamic world and the western democracies, headed by the United States.

Incredibly hot fires, hotter than the boiling point of iron, inexplicably raged beneath the rubble of the World Trade Center for more than three months as the physical evidence of demolition was furtively being removed and destroyed with the connivance of the U.S. government (specifically the criminal division of the Dept. of Justice headed by the Israeli-American Michael Chertoff). The Bush administration showed a callous disregard for starting an independent blue ribbon investigation of the worst terror attack in U.S. history as it eagerly took up the gauntlet against Afghanistan, governed by the Islamic fundamentalist Taliban. The pre-planned U.S. military response, the so-called "War on Terror," began long before the fires were even extinguished at the World Trade Center.

The "War on Terror" is actually a long-planned Zionist war plan to dominate the Middle East first articulated by the right-wing Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu (Likud) in the mid-1980s. This radical Zionist plan became U.S. policy in the aftermath of 9-11 and has been used as cover for at least four on-going wars and/or military occupations in the region: U.S. vs. Iraq (19 years), Afghanistan (7 years), Somalia , and Pakistan.

President Obama recently ordered some 17,000 more U.S. troops to Afghanistan, which, according to the government fairy tale about Bin Laden and the 20 hijackers, is the hot-bed of Islamic terrorism from which 9-11 sprang. Obama's strategy to expand and prolong this failed military campaign is extremely ill-advised. The Soviet Union had a land border with Afghanistan, more troops in the country, and killed more than a million people -- and still lost the war. How, or what, does Obama possibly expect to win? (Suggested viewing: Imran Khan interview with Fareed Zakaria)

The question remains: who really carried out 9-11? This is the key point where the official story diverges from the path of the evidence. It is also the fundamental question of culpability where "truth seekers" disagree. The U.S. government, which confiscated and destroyed tons of evidence, is actually holding the person alleged to be Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the "mastermind of 9-11," but refuses to put him on trial in the United States; how very odd. At the same time, grieving 9-11 relatives have been denied an open trial for 7 years in their tort litigation against the airlines and passenger screening companies who allowed 19 Arabs with weapons on the aircraft.

Meanwhile, very real evidence of Israeli involvement in the events of 9-11 has been completely ignored by the government and media as if it did not exist and has absolutely no meaning. I, on the other hand, have examined and investigated these leads for more than 7 years. This investigation has revealed a complex corporate and financial network in which high-level Zionists and Israeli intelligence agents have long operated in the United States and beyond.

Within this network the connections of Zionists and Israelis to both 9-11 and the current financial crisis can be seen. In my earlier research article, "The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9-11," I pointed out some of the key individuals and companies in this corporate network and their connection to the events of 9-11.

While the huge U.S. government bail-out was being discussed and planned in the fall of 2008, I saw that some of the same individuals and entities, such as Maurice Greenberg of A.I.G., were involved in the financial crisis at the highest level. A.I.G., for example, a dodgy insurance company that has long engaged in criminal practices, has received more than $150 billion of U.S. tax-payer funds.

As I pointed out in my article about the bail-out, some of the key people behind the bail-out, Ben Shalom Bernanke, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, for example, are themselves dedicated Zionists with histories of working with and for criminals. In Bernanke's case, he had worked for Alan Heller Schafer, the well-known Jewish criminal and political boss who ran a sprawling roadside gambling and drinking establishment called South of the Border.

Alan Schafer, Bernanke's criminal employer while he studied at Harvard, was convicted of rigging elections in South Carolina.

Bernanke's boss Schafer was later convicted of rigging elections in South Carolina and sentenced to three and a half years in federal prison. As I concluded in my article about Bernanke's ties to Schafer, it is simply not credible that Bernanke, a student at Harvard, was unaware of Schafer's legendary criminality.

The so-called "mainstream media," outlets such as The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, CNN, and FOX News, however, will never investigate the connections of the Zionist corporate network with 9-11 or the financial crisis because they are part of the same network. This is how the Zionist-controlled media works: shield Zionist crooks by blaming others. This is also why CNN and FOX sought to smear me as an anti-Semite rather than discuss the evidence of 9-11.

The situation with the Zionist bankers and corrupt Israeli banks like IDB is exactly like that depicted in The International, a current film about a corrupt bank which profits from Middle East weapons deals and war debt. As the Italian weapons dealer turned politician said: "It's not about the profits from the weapon deals; it's about control." Debt is the banker's instrument of control.

It is a fairly daunting undertaking for an independent journalist to investigate the sprawling criminal network behind such huge crimes. Apart from the very real dangers it presents, it requires a great deal of research. I have paid a very high price for my 9-11 research and activism and seen the lives and careers of fellow truth seekers destroyed because they dared to challenge the audacious lies being imposed on the public mind.

Although there is a great deal of research left to be done, I want to present a facet of the corporate nexus behind 9-11 and the financial crisis to illustrate the basis of my thesis that a high-level Zionist network is involved in both crises. This network is not simple; it is rather complex and spans a period of several decades.

Because of the limited scope of this article, some important aspects will not be discussed in detail. For those who wish to explore these subjects more deeply I have added links within the text and source articles in the bibliography. To help introduce this fairly complicated subject, I am presenting it as I discovered it.

SINGH: THE PTECH WHISTLEBLOWER

During the first year or two after 9-11 a woman named Indira Singh came forward with a series of claims that a Massachusetts-based enterprise software company called Ptech had played a key role in the events of 9-11. In 2002, Singh was described in the Boston press as "a former Ptech consultant." Singh, said to be a risk architect and IT professional with JP Morgan, certainly knew a great deal about Ptech and its dodgy spy software, which had reportedly been loaded onto the most critical computer networks in the U.S. government prior to 9-11. A Boston Globe article from 7 December 2002 described Singh as "a former Ptech consultant" citing an interview Singh she had done with WBZ-TV:

Singh said last night in an interview on WBZ that she told the FBI ''in no uncertain terms'' about the connection between Ptech and [Yasin al] Qadi. She said that weeks after talking to the Boston FBI, she was ''shocked'' and ''frustrated'' to learn that the FBI still had not alerted any of the government agencies using Ptech software that there were questions about the company's ties to suspected terrorist fund-raisers.

Indira Singh, the former Ptech consultant turned whistleblower, sought to put the blame on Arabs and the CIA.

The essence of Singh's 9-11 presentation was that the people behind Ptech were Arab Moslems tied to Saudi financiers of terrorism and a rogue element within the CIA, which included Vice President Dick Cheney.

Singh later did a series of interviews with Jamey A. Hecht, editor of From the Wilderness (FTW), a website that featured material written by Mike Ruppert. In these interviews Singh discussed Ptech's enterprise software, how it could have been used to manipulate data on critical government computer networks, such as the FAA, NORAD, and U.S. Air Force, and who she thought was behind the company:

Jamey Hecht, a graduate of Brandeis, taught English at Baruch College in 2005.

Hecht: You said at the 9-11 Citizens' Commission hearings, you mentioned - its on page 139 of transcript - that Ptech was with Mitre Corporation in the basement of the FAA for 2 years prior to 9-11 and their specific job was to look at interoperability issues the FAA had with NORAD and the Air Force, in case of an emergency.

Singh: Yes, I have a good diagram for that…

Jamey Hecht: And that relationship had been going on mediated by Ptech for 2 years prior to 9-11. You elsewhere say that the Secret Service is among the government entities that had a contract with Ptech. Mike Ruppert's thesis in Crossing the Rubicon, as you know, is that the software that was running information between FAA & NORAD was superseded by a parallel subsuming version of itself that was being run by the Secret Service on state of the art parallel equipment in the PEOC with a nucleus of Secret Service personnel around Cheney.

Singh claimed that Ptech was connected to the CIA and Saudi millionaires, using terminology like "blowback," a term that is not commonly used:

"Ptech had all the markings," said Indira Singh. All the markings of a CIA front company. "I think there is a CIA within the CIA," Indira told FTW. "I think there is a Shadow CIA that does the Iran-Contra type of things -- they get funding from illicit methods--and that the Saudis are in on it. They might have trained some operatives, and later it backfired - it was blowback within blowback, perhaps."

In one of the FTW articles about Ptech by Michael Kane, a list of three suspect groups is presented: the Muslim Brotherhood, Christian Cultists, and Nazis. Kane describes Ptech as "the Alpha dog" in a relationship with Mitre, but the ownership of Mitre is never discussed. Elsewhere, Vice President Dick Cheney is named as a suspect, depicted as the mastermind single-handedly running the whole show:

Ptech was working with Mitre Corp. in the FAA and, according to Indira, Ptech was the Alpha dog in that relationship. Mitre has provided simulation & testing technologies for the Navy. They provide multiple FAA technologies and boast in their annual reports that their two biggest clients are DOD & FAA. Mitre knew the FAA's technological enterprise inside and out, including any simulation-and-testing (war game) technology operated by the FAA.

This was the perfect marriage to ensure that the capacity to covertly intervene in FAA operations on 9/11 existed - in the middle of simulated war games. It is also the perfect marriage to ensure that the command and control of these capabilities was readily available to Dick Cheney via Secret Service Ptech software in the Presidential Emergency Operations Center, the bunker to which Cheney was "rushed" by the Secret Service. As already pointed out in Part 1 of this series, Ptech does what Total Information Awareness (TIA, the DARPA program to monitor all electronic transactions in real-time) is supposed to do. There are an undetermined number of other software programs in the hands of an undetermined number of corporations also capable of this. Again, enterprise architecture software is designed with the express purpose of knowing everything that is going on throughout the entirety of the "enterprise" in real-time.

In the case of Ptech software, installed on White House, Secret Service, Air Force and FAA systems (as well as most American military agencies), the enterprise included all of the real-time data of the above mentioned agencies.

Hecht, senior editor of the FTW website, described Ptech as a den of thieves and murderers in the introduction to "Ptech, 9-11, and USA-Saudi Terror" (2005):

The human side of Ptech is where the thievery and murder come in: among the financiers and programmers of Ptech are apparent members of an international network of organized criminals involved in decades of narcotraffic, gunrunning, money laundering, and terrorism. Their personal and professional connections reach up into the highest levels of the American government, and their activities are still underway.

But who are these financiers and programmers of Ptech? Who are the "apparent members of an international network of organized criminals involved in decades of narcotraffic, gunrunning, money laundering, and terrorism?" What Hecht, Kane, and Singh overlooked in their investigation of Ptech was the conspicuous role played by Michael Goff, a Zionist Jewish lawyer from Worcester , Mass. , who had suddenly left his law practice to manage Ptech, a start-up company headed by a Lebanese Muslim. How much sense does that make? Not much, unless of course one considers the idea that Ptech was an Israeli-controlled cut-out operation from the beginning.

Michael Goff was the first marketing and general manager of Ptech. He went on to work for Guardium, a similar enterprise software company owned and operated by Israeli military intelligence.

Goff wore many hats at the new company whose software found its way onto the most critical networks of the U.S. government. Goff, who was Ptech's first marketing manager, was also responsible for the procurement of all software for a company that supposedly wrote enterprise software. He was also responsible for the hiring and training of personnel. As I pointed out in my 2005 exposé about Ptech, Goff went on to represent Guardium, an Israeli software company founded and run by members of Israeli military intelligence. Goff was clearly not just a simple Jewish lawyer who wanted to help a Lebanese immigrant promote his software company. This is probably why Goff could not tell me the name of the agency which had placed him with Ptech; the agency was most likely a branch of Israeli military intelligence. In that case, how do Hecht and Singh fit in? Who are they and who do they really work for in their apparent disinformation campaign?

Why is Jamey Hecht spreading disinformation about Ptech? Who is he working for?

To me, the evidence indicates that Ptech was a cut-out, a company disguised to look Arab-owned but which was actually run by Israeli intelligence. Goff was Israel 's point man within the company and the person who hired the right people and through whom the Israeli-manipulated software became Ptech enterprise software. Goff appears to have been the instrument through whom malicious Israeli spyware was loaded onto U.S. government computers. Hecht, Ruppert and Singh were spin-masters to pin the blame on Arabs and a nebulous cabal at the CIA - and distract the investigators from the Israeli connection to Ptech.

How else could it be that Singh, Hecht, and Kane only saw Arabs and rogue CIA agents running Ptech without noticing Mike Goff, the Jewish lawyer from Worchester , Mass. , who played so many key roles running Ptech from the beginning? How is it that Singh knew so much about Ptech – but absolutely nothing about Michael Goff? Goff's name was on Ptech documents, after all.

Were Singh, Hecht, Kane, and Ruppert intentionally spreading disinformation about Ptech? With all due respect, this certainly appears to have been the case. But who were they working for?

Jamey Hecht, on left, was Asst. Managing Editor and Senior Staff Writer at www.fromthewilderness.com from 2003-2006. Hecht poses with the staff of From the Wilderness Publications at the Petrocollapse Conference in New York, May 2006. Mike Ruppert, Editor in Chief, is kneeling; Jenna Orkin (3rd from left in bright pink), who is very close to Ruppert, fought fiercely to keep Christopher Bollyn off Jimmy Walter's 9-11 truth tour to Europe in 2005. Michael Kane is 5th from left and Dmitry Orlov is on the far right. Orkin continued her effort to silence Bollyn even as the European tour was underway. From New York, Orkin threatened Walter and his PR team that the tour would be shut down if Bollyn were allowed to speak in Vienna. As a result, Bollyn agreed not to speak at the two standing-room only shows in Austria. Why was Orkin, an ocean away, so opposed to Bollyn speaking in Vienna?

http://www.bollyn.info/home/articles...ancial-crisis/

Old March 6th, 2009 #2
Kievsky

The very picture of jewish arrogance!

Actually, that's a wonderful thing. That jewish clown is going to fuck up big time, I can see it already. He's laughing at the American goyim for putting him in power, making him the yiddisch Falstaff for the Half-Breed Prince. That story ends badly every time.

Old March 6th, 2009 #3
IZAN
I got the rope

When killing for the greater good of a species is realized as not evil, but necessary, the White man will become free of his oppressors and advancement of the gifted will increase exponentially.

We are in the last few moments before the storm, our enemies know this, they know us, and they are holding on for dear life trying anything that can slow down the inevitable.

AH

Tags
9/11, christopher bollyn, jews, mossad

Thread