Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2005 #1
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"
 
Elizabeth Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
Elizabeth Smith
Default Tasteful Nude Art

http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/image.asp?id=58
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/image.asp?id=63
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/databa...ge.asp?id=1411
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/database/image.asp?id=23
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/databa...ge.asp?id=1699
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/databa...ge.asp?id=1058
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/databa...ge.asp?id=1061
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/databa...ge.asp?id=1065
http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/databa...ge.asp?id=1068
__________________
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth. "

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority


I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor
 
Old December 28th, 2005 #2
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"
 
Elizabeth Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
Elizabeth Smith
Default

Because they are jealous.
__________________
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth. "

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority


I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor
 
Old December 28th, 2005 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke
 
Frank Toliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,373
Frank Toliver
Default

It has taken me a long time, but now I know my reason for living, and the reason I am preparing to go to war to destroy my people's racial enemies, and to plow their bodies into the fields; the beauty and company of my aryan women.

Coincidentally, Bouguereau and Lord Leighton are 2 of my all time favorite artists.

http://www.artrenewal.org/asp/databa...ge.asp?id=6425
another beautiful picture
__________________
Channon and Chris; gone but not forgotten.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.
 
Old December 28th, 2005 #4
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"
 
Elizabeth Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
Elizabeth Smith
Default

Quote:
and the reason I am preparing to go to war to destroy my people's racial enemies, and to plow their bodies into the fields; the beauty and company of my aryan women.
Don't give up hope there are still Aryan women out there worth fighting for.
__________________
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth. "

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority


I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #5
New Order
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Spectacularly beautiful!
What has also surprised me, with its artistically breathtaking spirit, are the photographs depicting NS Naturism, I honestly thought, at first glance that I was looking at a painting, but it was in fact photography. I do not think there is a more beauteous subject for the artists brush or camera than the Aryan woman. Hitler thought so and whether male or female any sound-minded Aryan will come to the same conclusion I am sure.

David Lane's quotes are on target.
Thanks for bringing some needed refreshing to the soul.
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #6
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

 
Old December 29th, 2005 #7
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Feedback: on the above post art: In my opinion, it represents man as the dominant sex, like beauty and the beast.
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #8
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,944
FranzJoseph
Default

Sir Edward John Poynter (1836-1907) was excellent at this sort of thing. Revilo P. Oliver liked him and I can see why.


Sir Edward did a lot of historical and myth-based paintings during the Victorian Era. There's loads of his stuff online and I've printed out and framed a few. He had the knack for evoking the past, even if it seems a bit idealized at first.

"Andromeda" by Sir Edward John Poynter:

__________________
“When I get re-elected I'm going to fuck the Jews" -- Jimmy Carter, 1980.
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #9
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"
 
Elizabeth Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
Elizabeth Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce
What a emotional moving statue. Thank you.
__________________
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth. "

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority


I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #10
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Elizabeth Smith: You’re welcome. I’m glad you liked it.
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #11
Cthulhu
Senior Member
 
Cthulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 934
Cthulhu
Default

The statue brought to mind Bouguereau's Nymphes et Satyre, a sterling critique of the times.

In fact it has brought alot more to the surface:

Quote:
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower
Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees
Is my destroyer.
And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose
My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.

The force that drives the water through the rocks
Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams
Turns mine to wax.
And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins
How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.

The hand that whirls the water in the pool
Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind
Hauls my shroud sail.
And I am dumb to tell the hanging man
How of my clay is made the hangman's lime.

The lips of time leech to the fountain head;
Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood
Shall calm her sores.
And I am dumb to tell a weather's wind
How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.

And I am dumb to tell the lover's tomb
How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm.
-- Dylan Thomas
__________________
Cursing braces; blessing releases.
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Anybody seen a statute called "Rape of the Sabines?" Cant recall who did it but I've seen it in person.
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #13
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"
 
Elizabeth Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
Elizabeth Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Anybody seen a statute called "Rape of the Sabines?" Cant recall who did it but I've seen it in person.
Is this it?
__________________
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth. "

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority


I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Yep.

I read on the internet that this is by Giovanni da Bologna. I cant recall where I saw it.
 
Old December 29th, 2005 #15
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"
 
Elizabeth Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
Elizabeth Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Yep.

I read on the internet that this is by Giovanni da Bologna. I cant recall where I saw it.
Site says statue is located in Florence Italy. That is cool if you saw it in person, it look magnificent in the photo.
http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/lanzi/lanzi2.html
__________________
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth. "

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority


I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor
 
Old December 30th, 2005 #17
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys
 
Oy Ze Hate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pediatric Burn Unit
Posts: 4,776
Oy Ze Hate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Smith
Site says statue is located in Florence Italy. That is cool if you saw it in person, it look magnificent in the photo.
http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/lanzi/lanzi2.html
To think that was brought to life from a big chunk of marble. Bit by bit. The patience, the touch, the vision, the expertise. Such skill! Magnifique!
 
Old December 31st, 2005 #18
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tench
Yeah, if by 'Tasteful' you mean 'unrefined' and slightly 'masculinized'. Now I kind of know why homosexuality was rampant in Roman times.

This clothed Aryan art does more for me than any Romanized homo-erotic nude.

http://budplant.com/images/400/AAPP_2.jpg
Although I'm trying to find the real purpose of your snide comment (looks like flaming), I will let it slide.

Models have been slowly reduced in size over the years by magazines and ad agencies (mostly Jewish owned), and young White women have attained a distorted body image over it though this brainwashing, hence the surge in bulimia and anorexia nervosa, a DEADLY condition that has killed thousands of White women.

Also, under the Jewish "get rich quick" plan of pre-packaged foods, fast foods, advertising targeted to White women promoting "comfort eating", and the decimation of the White family unit leading to two income households (no time for proper nutrition), the White woman is damned either way, and the callousness of the just as brainwashed, ignorant, and immature Aryan male does not help matters one bit.

Your example looks to be the 20s-40s airbrushed (fake) ads that started a lot of it, and photographs from the pre 1900s proves this. Jewish magazines such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan have been caught on many occasions photoshopping pics of young White models to achieve this deception.

In contrast, the natural White woman of child bearing age will take on extra aminos and fats in preparation to give proper nutrition to a growing fetus. You know... WHITE BABIES?

In conclusion, I find your post very mean-spirited. Perhaps you can do some further research and speak more intelligently next time.
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #19
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"
 
Elizabeth Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 215
Elizabeth Smith
Default



__________________
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth. "

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority


I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #20
Tench
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
Models have been slowly reduced in size over the years by magazines and ad agencies (mostly Jewish owned),
So have cars, and the cars advertised in and on the cover of MotorTrend magazine, is that a conspiracy too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
and young White women have attained a distorted body image over it though this brainwashing, hence the surge in bulimia and anorexia nervosa, a DEADLY condition that has killed thousands of White women.
'Thousands' of women are puking their guts up to stay thin, while 'millions' of women are waddling around with a hog or two strapped to their thighs and posterior stuffing another twinky into their bloated American flag waving faces.

Some Women are vein while others are glutenous, whats your point again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
Also, under the Jewish "get rich quick" plan of pre-packaged foods, fast foods, advertising targeted to White women promoting "comfort eating",
Now this is just a femarxist takeoff of the nigger worshiper argument that liquor stores promote drinking. People drink, people eat. Its not a 'crime against humanity' to suggest that they do so with your product rather than another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
and the decimation of the White family unit leading to two income households (no time for proper nutrition),
'Proper Nutrition' is another all encompassing term that has no real meaning. What is 'Proper Nutrition'? If their was such a thing it would be easy to prescribe for everyone, so everyone could achive it. Americans eat too much and drink too much rendering themselves obese. They are definitely getting adequate nutrients since they live so damn long while being so damn fat.

Two income households in most area's pay for the extravagance's in life such as the boat, jet ski's, crew cab 4x4, land rover status symbol, toy hauler trailer with living quarters, and multiple atv's. Most families can get by on 1 white collar salary, its the extras that they're spending most of their time 'working' on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
the White woman is damned either way, and the callousness of the just as brainwashed, ignorant, and immature Aryan male does not help matters one bit.
Havent we heard of the saying 'Behind every good man is a good woman.'? And we wonder aloud why men are directionless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
Your example looks to be the 20s-40s airbrushed (fake) ads that started a lot of it, and photographs from the pre 1900s proves this.
Thats an honest to goodness hand painted piece of art.

Ive seen thousand of plates from the 1800's and women back then (who were not rich) were skin and bones compared to the twinky munchers today. Food cost big bucks before WWII. Go broke getting fat. You need to do more research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
Jewish magazines such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan have been caught on many occasions photoshopping pics of young White models to achieve this deception.
Caught? Its well understood that all photographs are refined before publishing, like anything else in business.

I wouldnt say that jews are into skinny models at all. The trend setters of the current skin and bones look is actually the homosexual male who controls the the entire fashion industry. Homosexuals love and promote the androgenous heroin addicted look you see in magazines, not jews. Fags like scrawny boyish looking girls, and thats why theyre featured so prominently in print, rather than full figured buxom ladies who fags seem to be freightened of for some psycological reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
In contrast, the natural White woman of child bearing age will take on extra aminos and fats in preparation to give proper nutrition to a growing fetus. You know... WHITE BABIES?
You can't store amino acids so you're mistaken there, storing fat by getting chunky doesnt make sense when fat is in plentiful supply all around us and can be taken aboard by demand and not fear of interrutions in supply.

My ex-wife was 20 years old, 105 pounds and 5' 8" tall and didnt gain more than 30 pounds during her pregnancy's with my daughters. Born healthy and at optimal weight, not obese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMcG
In conclusion, I find your post very mean-spirited. Perhaps you can do some further research and speak more intelligently next time.
I find the female notion of so-called tasteful 'masculinized femininity' to be mean-spirited, as if feminine women are somehow not 'tasteful'. And thats what set me off.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.
Page generated in 0.15106 seconds.