VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2010 #21
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post
So what does the Bible say?

The Old Testament lays the foundation for the New Testament(the coming of Christ).

Does Christ not forgive the jews? I believe He forgave us all. More importantly, He taught us the way to eternal life. Love thy God with all your heart and treat your neighbor as yourself.

It's really that simple.

Joel Olsteen doesn't change that at all.
since all these christians are forgiven we're gonna be in heaven with race mixing sluts,mongrels,and black rapists. ain't that lovely?

Old July 17th, 2010 #22
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

More about those crazy x-tians:

David Duke's "Should Christians support Israel?"
Quote:
Recently, I have been shocked and appalled by the unqualified support by some Christian televangelists for the most anti-Christian religion on the face of the earth, Judaism. They also support the corrupt, Jewish supremacist, anti-Christian Israeli state. I know that some of you reading this may respond by saying that Islam is really the most anti-Christian religion and that Judaism is a friendly faith. Many mistakenly think that Judaism is a sister religion to Christianity. The term “Judeo-Christian” has entered our modern lexicon to the point where no politician, George Bush on down, would dare even invoke the term “Christian heritage” without adding the prefix, “Judeo” to it. The term “Judeo-Christian” didn’t even come into existence until after the Second World War when Jews became supreme in their influence over major media.

The truth is that there is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity. That would be like saying Satanic-Christianity. The religion now called Judaism did not even come formally into existence until six hundred years after Jesus Christ. It began with the codification of the Babylonian Talmud. In Judaism, the Talmud is the supreme scripture, not the Old Testament. Only Satanism can rival Judaism’s vicious hatred for Jesus Christ. The Talmud even claims that Jesus Christ is being punished in hell by “being boiled in hot semen!”1

When I first read this hateful Talmudic quote, I just couldn’t believe it. Maybe you don’t believe what I am saying right now, but read on and I will prove to you that this quotation is accurate and that Judaism is intrinsically and viciously anti-Christian. Judaism it the embodiment of the same Satanic tradition that Christ condemned when He referred to “the synagogue of Satan.” (Rev. 2-9) What I say here I can prove in the documented words of the most sacred texts of Judaism and in the clearly documented words of the highest authorities of Judaism itself, and even more importantly, in the scriptures of the New Testament.

Old July 17th, 2010 #23
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
The truth is that there is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity. That would be like saying Satano-Christianity.
Well said and to the point!

Old December 22nd, 2010 #24
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

A televangelist "healing" a deaf man:

The Rev: "Do you believe in Jeeesus?!"

Deaf dude: "Er...what?"

Rev: "I said, assho--...er, heh heh!...I SAID, DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS H. CHRIST?"

Dude: "Um, yes, Reverend Kenny Kaching, I do..."

Rev: "In the name of Jeeesus, Satan come out!"

FAWOOMP!

Dude: "I...I believe I can...hear!...Oh Lord!"

Rev: "Say bebba..."

Dude: "Um, bebba?"

Rev: "Say bebba!...B-A-B-Y." ...I mean

Dude: "Baby..."

Rev: "Praise Jesus! He's been healed!...Hallelujah and all that!...Can I get an amen?!"

Audience murmur: "Amen..."

Rev (whispering): "Psst!...Joe, get the fuckin' collection plates ta passin', asap!...You, Phil, wheel up the next chump..."

Old September 6th, 2013 #25
Roger Bannon

Mission Congo: how Pat Robertson raised millions on the back of a non-existent aid project

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013...nda?CMP=twt_gu

Old October 3rd, 2013 #26
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Joel Osteen Talks Pope, Gays And Why You Should 'Pray For Big Things'

(From the article below)

Joel Osteen is a phenomenon. A mega-church pastor, televangelist, senior minister of Lakewood Church, and social media monster, the Rev. Osteen now has a new book called Break Out: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life. The spiritual star dropped by HuffPost Live to talk with host Josh Zepps about growing up poor, spirituality, what to pray for, the Pope, and, of course, the gays.

Zepps read a piece that he liked from Osteen's new book: "It doesn't matter who likes you or doesn't like you, all that matters is that God likes you. He accepts you, he approves of you." Zepps followed up by asking if that included homosexuals.

"Absolutely," Osteen insisted, "I believe that God breathed life into every person and that every person is made in the image of God and you have accept them as they are, on their journey. I'm not here to preach hate or push people down."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...6pLid%3D385496

Old October 29th, 2013 #27
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default CeCe Winans interviews Pastor Donnie McClurkin on TBN

"...he's down in Egypt, until the holocaust is over." (@ 4:38)

Good, simple summary of world history from an anti-White perspective.

Christianity's usefulness as a weapon against Whites on display, courtesy of Trinity Broadcasting Network.

Old October 29th, 2013 #28
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default More from TBN

Rabbi Kirt Schneider provides beloved white christians with a valuable historical interpretation.

Old October 29th, 2013 #29
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
(From the article below)

Joel Osteen is a phenomenon. A mega-church pastor, televangelist, senior minister of Lakewood Church, and social media monster, the Rev. Osteen now has a new book called Break Out: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life. The spiritual star dropped by HuffPost Live to talk with host Josh Zepps about growing up poor. . .
I didn't read the article, but if he means Osteen grew up poor, that's incorrect. His father built the church he pastors fleeces.

Popular Texas evangelist John Osteen dies

Published: Monday, January 25, 1999

HOUSTON (AP) - The Rev. John Osteen, founder of one of the city's largest and most diverse churches and a popular television pastor, has died of a heart attack. He was 77.

Osteen, who died Saturday at St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, headed Lakewood Church, a congregation that boasts 15,000 members who worship in a contemporary 8,200-seat sanctuary. His local and international broadcasts attracted thousands more.

"He will most be remembered as a person who loved, as a man of compassion and integrity," his son, Joel Osteen, told the Houston Chronicle. "He was very committed to what he was called to do."

In 1990, Osteen's oldest daughter, Lisa Osteen Comes, was injured when a package addressed to her father exploded when she opened it. The bombing remains unsolved.

Born Aug. 21, 1921, Osteen dropped out of high school in his hometown of Fort Worth. In his biography, he said he began seriously thinking about God after leaving a nightclub in 1939. Six weeks later, he was preaching in Paris, Texas.

Osteen's television programs are seen in 100 countries. Around Houston, his church is best known for the thousands of cars that bear bumper stickers proclaiming Lakewood "An Oasis of Love."

Unlike several other television preachers, Osteen's reputation was solid [lol], according to University of Houston religion scholar Lynn Mitchell.

"He was kind of the outstanding figure in Houston representing the Pentecostal charismatic movement," Mitchell said. "He built a church from nothing that became the most integrated church in town."

Osteen was undergoing dialysis for kidney failure. and last preached Dec. 27. He was taken to the hospital early Saturday morning and died at 4:58 p.m., Joel Osteen said.

Osteen's last words were "God's mercy endures forever," his son said.

Osteen is survived by his wife and fellow pastor, Dodie, their six children and 10 grandchildren. Services will take place at the church Wednesday morning, but family members said the burial will be private.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/012599/LD0942.shtml

Old October 29th, 2013 #30
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Rabbi Kirt Schneider provides beloved white christians with a valuable historical interpretation
Said Christians should read more Luther or Church Fathers and watch the electronic jew less.

Old October 29th, 2013 #31
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Said Christians should read more Luther or Church Fathers and watch the electronic jew less.
Most American christians don't know anything about Martin Luther, but regard with reverence Martin Luther King.

Old December 1st, 2013 #32
Jae Manzel

Default Televangelist Paul Crouch dies at 79

COSTA MESA, California (AP) — Paul Crouch, the televangelist who built what's been called the world's largest Christian broadcasting network, has died. He was 79.

Crouch died at his home in California, on Saturday after a decade-long fight with degenerative heart disease, his grandson Brandon Crouch told the Associated Press.

"He was an incredible businessman, entrepreneur, visionary; he built something that impacted the world," he said.

Trinity Broadcast Network had reported that Crouch fell ill and was taken to a hospital in October while visiting the network's facility in Colleyville, Texas. He later returned to California for continued treatment of "heart and related health issues."

"We mourn Paul's passing and he will be greatly missed. But we know, as the old hymn reminds us, soon enough we will see him again in that great 'meeting in the air,'" the network said in a statement Saturday.

Crouch began his broadcasting career while studying theology at Central Bible Institute and Seminary in his native Missouri by helping build the campus' radio station. He moved to California in the early 1960s to manage the movie and television unit of the Assemblies of God before founding Trinity Broadcast Network in 1973 with his wife, Jan.

They grew the network into an international Christian empire that beams prosperity gospel programming to every continent but Antarctica around the clock. The programming promises that if the faithful sacrifice for their belief, God will reward them with material wealth.

Based in California, the network says it has 84 satellite channels and more than 18,000 television and cable affiliates as well as a Christian amusement park in Orlando, Florida.

The Crouches faced criticism for what critics say was their extravagant lifestyle. Ministry watchdogs have long questioned how TBN spends the hundreds of millions of tax-exempt donations they receive from viewers.

Last year, their granddaughter and her husband's uncle filed lawsuits alleging $50 million in financial improprieties at the network and detailed opulent spending on private jets and 13 mansions and homes around the U.S. for the Crouch family's use.

The Crouches dismissed the allegations, and their attorney said the network's spending was in line with its mission to spread the gospel throughout the world.

He was survived by his wife and their two sons, Matthew and Paul Jr.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...at-79/3793247/

Old December 6th, 2013 #33
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Most American christians don't know anything about Martin Luther, but regard with reverence Martin Luther King.
Speaking of Marchin' Lootin' Coon...

Isn't it just wonderful that both Washington and Lincoln's birthdays were combined into one generic "Presidents Day" while a race-baiting nigger, one who on the night before he was assassinated was, per FBI wiretaps, busily boffing a White hooker in a Memphis motel room while yelling "Lord! I'm a White man tonight!", is now the only person in America to have his birthday celebrated as a national holiday?

I think that's so special...don't you?

Old December 6th, 2013 #34
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Said Christians should learn how to think independently for themselves.

Old December 9th, 2013 #35
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Said Christians should learn how to think independently for themselves.
My sentiments exactly.

Is it any wonder that the very antithesis of religion is reason itself? why the Bible warns its readers against trying to logically work things out for themselves?

Old January 13th, 2014 #36
Hunter Morrow

I am not quite sure why it was on at such a strange hour, but I heard the television saying some huckster christ-insanity. God this, God that, conviction in the sense of a criminal one from the Big Kike in the Sky, the Supremest of Supreme Courts.

The scam was "Heaven on Earth" as a way to jolly yourself up and beat depression. They were selling material along with it at exorbitant prices for the construction of some food processing plant that would fill the bellies and fatten the behinds of millions of starving non-Whites, of course. Nigger and and spic souls fill the wallets, too, you know.

The book could be yours for 120 dollars. You could get bonus CDs and a glass figurine for 1200 dollars. For 12,000 dollars you got the whole whiz bang package PLUS a juicy tax write off (makes a great gift to close out the year!),
police blotters of the wacky hijinks of all the muds you save and guaranteed admission to Heaven (just pay separate shipping and handling.)

That is why evangelical christianity is a fucking racket and a scourge on our race.

Tags
jewing of protestantism, preachers, protestants

Thread