Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2018 #1
Jerry Abbott

Default Comment left for Stefan Molyneux

You contradicted yourself twice between answers to your superchat questions.

Someone asked why you've been deleting comments that you don't like from your YouTube video pages. Your reply was, in effect, that you have proprietorship in your channel that gives you the authority, the right, to make those deletions.

The first thing I thought of when I heard your answer is YouTube's claim that their proprietorship gives them the authority, the right, to censor videos that it doesn't like and to ban creators who upload such videos.

I began to wonder whether you are a fellow who can dish it out, but can't take it.

When you compared comments that you don't like to someone pissing in your pool, you made an obvious mistake in comparing by metaphor. Someone who pisses in a pool corrupts the whole body of water. All of the good, clean water is replaced by bad, urine-contaminated water. On the other hand, someone who makes an unsavory comment on one of your video pages merely supplements — there is no replacement of the good stuff by the bad stuff. The bad words and ideas in the disliked comments don't hop out and begin messing up the other comments on the page. If you don't like a particular comment, then you can skip down to the next comment and maybe that one will please you better.

So the first contradiction is that you, on the one hand, assert the right to censor comments hosted on your video pages, while, on the other hand, you deny YouTube's right to censor videos hosted on their platform. If you are someday in a court trying to argue that YouTube has no such right, but, however, you do, then do you expect the opposing lawyers not to notice the contradiction in your thinking?

The second contradiction is between your assertion of a right to delete comments that you don't like from your video page and the advice you gave to the questioner about how to deal with the Jews, whom he probably perceives as spoiling his culture and ruining his country.

"Just out-compete them," you said.

The Jews control the mainstream media and the Federal Reserve System. They've infiltrated the government itself, and all of its public institutions. They've altered our culture in ways we don't like. And there is no place, no corner of our country, where we can escape (what seems to us to be) their odious influence. They have not merely contributed a disliked comment. They've pissed in our pool. How about we remove them?

41:39 - 41:59
42:58 - 46:32

Old October 19th, 2018 #2
brutus

I too have left this guy comments on his earlier vids about his reluctance to name the jew. He goes right up to that line and very accurately describes the jew's skullduggery, but always falls short of blaming them directly.

And because of this, I put him in that category of 'highly suspect'.

Having said that, I confess I use some of his material every so often and I make sure to tie-in the jew directly to the problem. Fuck that guy, if he won't tell the people, then I will!.

Old October 19th, 2018 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Thread