Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2021 #3821
Stewart Meadows

International jewry is always working to fill Western countries with third-world rapists and murderers.

Quote:
AFGHANISTAN Published September 21

Amazon, Facebook, Pfizer join coalition of 33 companies vowing to hire Afghan refugees in US

A first group of 37,000 Afghan refugees started making their way to states this month

By Brie Stimson FOX Business

Amazon, Facebook and Pfizer have joined a group of 33 companies vowing to hire or help refugees coming into the U.S. from Afghanistan.

The companies joining the Tent Coalition for Afghan Refugees have agreed to provide training, jobs and other resources to the tens of thousands of Afghan evacuees who were resettled in the U.S. after the Taliban took over the country in the wake of the American troop withdrawal, a release from the Tent Partnership for Refugees said Tuesday.

Amazon specifically has already been working to help integrate refugees from various countries by making an effort to hire them at their fulfillment and transportation centers and highly skilled refugees for corporate jobs, according to the release.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business...refugees-in-us

Quote:
Andrew R. Jassy (born January 13, 1968)[6][7] is an American businessman who has been the president and CEO of Amazon since July 5, 2021. (...) He is Jewish[12][13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Jassy

Andy Jassy. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (/ˈzʌkərbɜːrɡ/; born May 14, 1984) is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and serves as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder.[2][3] (...) Zuckerberg was raised in a Reform Jewish household,[13][14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg

Mark Fuckerberg. "Trust me, goyim."

Quote:
Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά, born October 21, 1961) is a Greek veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company. (...) His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla

Albert Bourla. "Trust me, goyim."

Old September 25th, 2021 #3822
Stewart Meadows

And these are the Afghan rapeugees that jew-controlled Western companies want to hire:

Quote:
AFGHANISTAN Published 23 hours ago

Assault on female US service member by male Afghan refugees at Fort Bliss under FBI investigation

The incident comes on the heels of two Afghan refugees being charged with federal crimes at a Wisconsin military base

By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

An investigation is underway into an alleged attack of a female U.S. military service member by several male Afghan evacuees being housed at Fort Bliss.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has confirmed to Fox News it is investigating a referral from a Fort Bliss Afghan refugee housing complex in New Mexico alleging that a woman, whose name and age are unknown at this time, was assaulted on Sept. 19 by a "small group of male evacuees."
(...)
The alleged attack comes on the heels of two Afghan refugees housed at Wisconsin’s Fort McCoy being indicted for federal crimes including sexual assault on a minor and domestic assault.

Bahrullah Noori, a 20-year-old Afghan evacuee, is being charged with attempting to engage in a sexual act with a minor using force against that person, along with three other counts of engaging in a sex act with a minor, according to a statement from the Department of Justice. Additionally, 32-year-old Mohammad Haroon Imaad is being charged with assaulting his wife by choking and suffocating her on September 17.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...-at-fort-bliss

Old September 25th, 2021 #3823
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Orban: Mass Migration Agenda Part of ‘Global Plan’ to Create ‘New Proletariat’ in the West

JACK MONTGOMERY 24 Sep 2021

Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán believes the mass migration agenda is part of a “global plan” to create a “new proletariat” in the West, advanced by people who care nothing for culture and national identity and consider only economics.

Speaking at the 4th Budapest Demographic Conference, organised as a forum where pro-family policies and other measures to reverse population decline without resorting to mass immigration, Orbán addressed attendees including former U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, the President of Serbia, the Serbian President of Bosnia, and the prime ministers of Slovakia and Slovenia, noting that the cause of national conservatism had “suffered sensitive political losses” in recent years.
The cuckservatives, who know nothing about the Jewish Question or who decided to ignore it, never understand what's happening to their dear countries and why it's happening. A sight both sad and hilarious…

Old September 25th, 2021 #3824
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Amazon, Facebook, Pfizer join coalition of 33 companies vowing to hire Afghan refugees in US
Facebook and Instagram ban antisemitic conspiracy theories and blackface

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-and-blackface

Old September 25th, 2021 #3825
George Witzgall

Quote:
Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán believes the mass migration agenda is part of a “global plan” to create a “new raceless proletariat” in the West, advanced by people who care nothing for culture race and national identity and consider only economics race-obliterating Semitism.
Race, race, race.

Old September 25th, 2021 #3826
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Facebook and Instagram ban antisemitic conspiracy theories and blackface

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-and-blackface

Old September 25th, 2021 #3827
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Shatter

https://www.thejournal.ie/shatter-ra...39422-Apr2014/

That's right, folks: jews are behind the third-world rapeugee invasion of Ireland as well.
Quote:
I've already mentioned the repulsive pro-rapeugee jew hag Ronit Lentin in this thread, but here's a video that I haven't posted: it's an interview in which Lentin attacks Ireland and accuses its people of "racism" for not being enthusiastic enough about the third-world rapists and murderers who live there:

Racist State: An interview with Ronit Lentin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronit_Lentin

Ronit Lentin. "Trust me, goyim."

Here's yet another prominent jew who was working to destroy Ireland:

Quote:
Mervyn Taylor, Ireland’s first Jewish cabinet minister, dies at 89

BY CNAAN LIPHSHIZ SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 11:45 AM

(JTA) — Mervyn Taylor, who was reportedly the first Jewish person to serve as a cabinet minister in Ireland, has died at the age of 89.

Taylor, who died of cancer in London Thursday, served for about four years as equality and law reform minister between 1993 and 1997, under Ireland’s Labour party. In total, he served as a Labour lawmaker for 16 years until his retirement in 1997.

As a cabinet minister, he led reforms that prioritized opportunities for women, people with disabilities and the Roma community, according to The Irish Times, which also said he was the first Jew to serve as a cabinet minister in Ireland.

In an interview with that paper in 1993, Taylor said his Jewish identity gave him empathy with minority groups. “It comes from 2,000 years of history,” he said.
https://www.jta.org/2021/09/24/globa...ter-dies-at-89

Old September 25th, 2021 #3828
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italy: Three men arrested after attack on migrants in Foggia

By ANSA Published on : 2021/09/24

Three young men were placed under house arrest on hate crime charges in Foggia, Italy, after they allegedly attacked foreigners whilst using racial slurs.

The three young men, aged 19 and 20, from Foggia in Puglia, southeastern Italy, were placed under house arrest on September 22 by a preliminary investigative judge in the Court of Foggia. They were charged with committing serious personal injury for the purpose of ethnic and racial hate. Three minors -- who allegedly were also involved in the attacks -- were issued citations and are not being held in custody.

The suspects allegedly committed assaults in the Piazza Mercato in the historic center of Foggia on August 22 and September 4. They reportedly beat up two foreigners and one minor and used racial insults against them.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...ants-in-foggia

Old September 26th, 2021 #3829
Stewart Meadows

These are the people that the globalist jews are bringing to Italy:

Quote:
Tunisian Illegals Escape Reception Centre to Sexually Harass Girls

CHRIS TOMLINSON 25 Sep 2021

A pair of Tunisian illegal aliens have been accused of sexually harassing a pair of sisters aged 18 and 15 after they managed to escape a migrant reception facility.

The two Tunisians escaped a reception centre in the town of Siculiana and managed to get to the city of Agrigento, which lies about 14 miles away, where they appeared at a bus stop at the Piazzale Rosselli.

While there, the two men approached two sisters who were at the bus stop with a 14-year-old boy and allegedly began to harass them and made it clear what they were looking for by grabbing each other’s genitals, Il Giornale reports.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...-harass-girls/

Old September 26th, 2021 #3830
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Germany's new citizens help choose Merkel's successor

By Emma Wallis Published on : 2021/09/21

In 2015, now-outgoing German Chancellor Angela Merkel allowed more than one million migrants and refugees, many of them from Syria, into Germany. In the years that followed, many were granted refugee or special protection status. Some have taken up German citizenship, in time to vote in the upcoming German election on September 26, and help choose Merkel's successor.

Germany goes to the polls on September 26. After 16 years in office, the current German Chancellor Angela Merkel is bowing out. Three main parties are offering up potential candidates to become her successor and according to the most recent opinion polls, the Social Democrats and Merkel's party, the Christian Democrats, remain within a few points of each other in terms of popularity.

Around 60.4 million people are eligible to vote in the election, including 7.4 million citizens with a migration background. Of course, the election will not be decided by the relatively small proportion of migrants who have obtained German citizenship, but a growing number of migrants and refugees who arrived in Germany since 2015 are beginning to qualify for citizenship and therefore can vote.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...kels-successor

Old September 26th, 2021 #3831
Stewart Meadows

The criminal - and yet very influential - jewish supremacist group known as the ADL is once again demanding that Tucker Carlson be fired for criticizing the (jew-led) third-world invasion of the West:

Quote:
Fresh calls for Fox News to fire Tucker Carlson over ‘replacement theory’

Host dismisses Anti-Defamation League after organization urges network to drop him

Martin Pengelly
Sat 25 Sep 2021 14.42 BST

After the Anti-Defamation League renewed its call for Tucker Carlson to be fired from Fox News for voicing the racist “great replacement” theory about immigration, the primetime host had a pithy response: “Fuck them.”

Carlson was speaking to the former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly on Sirius XM. He made the comments in question on his show on Wednesday, which averages more than 3 million viewers a night.

Claiming the Biden administration was trying “to change the racial mix of the country”, Carlson said: “In political terms, this policy is called ‘the great replacement’, the replacement of legacy Americans with more obedient people from far-away countries.

“They brag about it all the time, but if you dare to say it’s happening they will scream at you with maximum hysteria.”
(...)
Carlson raised the theory in April, claiming it was not racist but a matter of hardball politics. The ADL chief executive, Jonathan Greenblatt, called for Carlson to be fired.

Lachlan Murdoch, chief executive of the Fox Corporation, wrote back: “Mr Carlson decried and rejected replacement theory. As Mr Carlson himself stated … ‘White replacement theory? No, no, this is a voting rights question.’”

This week, Greenblatt repeated his call.

“For Tucker Carlson to spread the toxic, antisemitic and xenophobic ‘great replacement theory’ is a repugnant and dangerous abuse of his platform.

(...)
Kelly asked Carlson how he felt when “sure enough the ADL comes after you”.

“The ADL?” Carlson said, laughing. “Fuck them.”
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...amation-league

Jonathan Greenblatt. "Trust me, goyim."

Old September 26th, 2021 #3832
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla: ‘Most Likely Scenario Is Annual Revaccination’ for COVID

PAM KEY 26 Sep 2021

Pfizer CEO Dr. Albert Bourla said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that he believed “the most likely scenario is annual revaccination” against the coronavirus.

Anchor George Stephanopoulos said, “The World Health Organization reiterated this week that now is not the time for widespread rollout of booster shots. Instead, they said wealthier nations should focus on getting first shots to countries with low vaccination rates. Your response to that?”

Bourla said, “I think the answer is to give both boosters and doses to other people. This is why we have invested so hard and pushed our scientists and engineers to work so hard to produce enough doses for all.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ion-for-covid/

Quote:
Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά, born October 21, 1961) is a Greek veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company. (...) His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla

Quote:
Moderna chief medical officer to receive honorary doctorate from BIU

"I am especially proud to receive this honor from Bar Ilan University, as the university represents for me the perfect combination [of scientific excellence with deep morals]."

By SARAH BEN-NUN, IDAN ZONSHINE FEBRUARY 4, 2021 17:56

This May, Dr. Tal Zaks, noted chief medical officer of Moderna, will be granted an honorary doctorate from Bar-Ilan University for his company's development of a coronavirus vaccine.
(...)
Dr. Zaks graduated from the Hebrew Reali School in Haifa before going on to study medicine at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, where he received his degree in 1992. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Temple University, and later his fellowship in oncology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
https://www.jpost.com/health-science...rom-biu-657160

Pfizer or Moderna, same jew shit.

Old September 26th, 2021 #3833
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Dr. Tal Zaks, noted chief medical officer of Moderna (...) Dr. Zaks graduated from the Hebrew Reali School in Haifa
Tal Zaks has such a typical jew face, the kind that has "Trust me, goyim" written all over it.

Here's another influential COVID jew:

Quote:
Leonard S. Schleifer (born 1953) is the co-founder and chief executive of the biotechnology company Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
(...)
He was born and raised in a Jewish family,
(...)
The subject is currently working on a multi-center, double-blind, Phase 2/3 trial with the partnership Sanofi, to evaluate the antibody agent, Kevzara(TM) for hospitalized patients starting in March 2020, as well as, working on the development of a novel, multi-antibody cocktail to be used as both a prevention of SARS-CoV-2 and treatment for infected patients.[6][7] Regeneron's apparent privileged access of its experimental Covid-19 therapeutic to Donald Trump and members of the Trump administration drew criticism over ethical concerns.[8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Schleifer

Leonard Schleifer. "Trust me, goyim."

Click on the picture to enlarge it:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 27th, 2021 at 02:25 PM.

Old September 27th, 2021 #3834
Stewart Meadows

Italy's crooked, unelected, jew-controlled government keeps persecuting people who oppose the jews' COVID tyranny:

Quote:
Alessandra Schilirò, disciplinary action against the deputy commissioner who spoke on the stage of the ‘No Green Pass’

BREAKING NEWS Deborah World about 20 hours ago

Nunzia Alessandra Schilirò, the deputy commissioner of Rome added by the State Police who intervened on Saturday on the stage in Piazza San Giovanni, at the demonstration against the green pass will be subjected to disciplinary proceedings. Schillirò was presented by the promoters as a leader of the State Police.

“I am here as a free citizen to exercise my rights guaranteed by the Constitution,” said the assistant commissioner in her speech. Schilirò, originally from Catania, last night thanked those who applauded her on the stage of the event with a post on Facebook: “I never imagined ending up on stage and instead. Heartfelt thanks to the thousands of people who listened to me. Never seen so many people at a demonstration in the capital “.

After the news of the proceedings against her had spread, Schilirò returned to social media complaining that she had not been personally informed of the disciplinary action initiated by the department: “It’s nice to learn from the newspapers, rather than from your own administration, that you are already under disciplinary proceedings. I am very serene. Yesterday I had the opportunity to exercise my rights under the Constitution and I did it. My job is public. I have received four awards from civil society for my professional achievements. I have been in many broadcasts. representing the administration. Google dedicates many pages to my profession. “
(...)
On the stage of “Against the green pass, for Freedom and the future” to say no to the “green certificate”, Nunzia Alessandra Schilirò spoke for over 10 minutes. Her intervention was not foreseen in the lineup. Schilirò, quoting Gandhi, invoked “civil disobedience” as a “sacred duty when the state becomes despotic”. “Evil in history has never won,” she said again. The deputy commissioner also manages a Telegram channel in which she shares the contents of the so-called conspiracy channels of Covid. Over 10 people were identified in the demonstration on Saturday.
https://www.italy24news.com/News/201487.html

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 27th, 2021 at 08:54 AM.

Old September 27th, 2021 #3835
Johan
Banned

Parma, CasaPound occupies the abandoned hotel in San Leonardo: "Symbol of the deterioration of the neighborhood"

Militants of CasaPound Italia occupied the abandoned hotel in via San Leonardo this morning: "A symbol of the decay in which the neighborhood is, now left to itself for years", explains the movement in a note, denouncing that "from when it was closed, the hotel became a free zone, a refuge for homeless people and drug dealers ”.

“The story of the two minors first robbed and then forcibly dragged inside by some foreigners, who also tried to rape them, dates back to May this year. A story of 'ordinary' deterioration of the San Leonardo to which - continues the movement - we cannot and must not get used to it ”.

“Since then nothing has been done to restore the decor in the area, which remains one of the most critical points of the city. All in the total indifference of the institutions that, in the inability or worse in the indolence of those who should offer solutions, prefer to hide their heads in the sand to hide their failures. We today - concludes CasaPound - are here to remind them to nail them to their responsibilities ”.

https://www.casapounditalia.org/parm...del-quartiere/

And this is what the hotel now looks like from the inside:

Watch the video HERE

Old September 27th, 2021 #3836
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Over 95 Per Cent’ of ‘Afghans’ in Greece ‘Arrive Without Documents’: Ambassador

JACK MONTGOMERY 27 Sep 2021

The ambassador of Afghanistan’s former Western-backed regime to Greece had admitted that “over 95 per cent” of supposed Afghan migrants in the EU member-state “arrive without documents”.

Mirwais Samadi, who remains in Athens in something of a “limbo situation” while the Taliban remain officially unrecognised as rulers of Afghanistan — “but how long that will go on for, no one knows” — made the admission in an interview with the leftist Guardian, in which he decried the right-leaning Greek government’s efforts to discourage “illegal migrant flows” from the Islamic emirate.

“This is a time for solidarity, not the time for the West to turn its back on the people of Afghanistan and abandon them or have a campaign that urges [them] to stay [away],” he complained to the newspaper at the impressive offices he still occupies, adding: In normal circumstances I would not be in favour of illegal movement but when people are forced to leave due to the security situation and for fear of their lives, what should we do?”
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ts-ambassador/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Parma, CasaPound occupies the abandoned hotel in San Leonardo: "Symbol of the deterioration of the neighborhood"
Yes, CasaPound is always on the front line, in the streets, fighting the good fight. Thank you for posting yet another valuable article, Johan.

Old September 27th, 2021 #3837
chris c

This isn't for real! Can't be.

Just when you think they can't get anymore hideous.

Old September 27th, 2021 #3838
Stewart Meadows

The jew-run rapeugee invasion ship Ocean Viking keeps dumping dangerous third-world savages in Italy:

Quote:
122 migrants disembark from Ocean Viking, 60 on board Geo Barents still await safe port

By Benjamin Bathke Published on : 2021/09/27

All 122 migrants on board the charity ship Ocean Viking safely disembarked on the Italian island of Sicily over the weekend. Meanwhile, another migrant rescue vessel, the Geo Barents, is still waiting for a port of safety for 60 rescued passengers and its crew.

On Saturday (September 25), the Ocean Viking migrant rescue ship docked in the Italian port town of Augusta on the eastern coast of Sicily with 122 migrants on board. By the early afternoon, all passengers had disembarked the ship, according to charity SOS Mediterranee, which operates the Ocean Viking.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...wait-safe-port

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris c View Post

This isn't for real! Can't be.
Monstrum in fronte, monstrum in animo.

(Monster in the face, monster in the soul.)

Old September 27th, 2021 #3839
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Indeed. ....

Old September 27th, 2021 #3840
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Euthanasia referendum bid spurs grave disquiet - CEI

Bishops dismayed at petition to make euthanasia legal

(ANSA) - ROME, SEP 27 - The Italian Bishops Council (CEI) on Monday voiced dismay at a planned referendum on making euthanasia possible in the Italian judicial system.

The possible referendum "arouses grave disquiet", said the CEI.

It also said the wounds of the COVID-19 pandemic were deep and inequalities must be reduced.

Over one million people have signed a petition calling for a referendum on legalizing euthanasia in Italy, the right-to-die Luca Coscioni association said last week.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...17567cc52.html

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread