VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2014 #201
tHe guvnor

tHe guvnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I thought they were after arresting Andy? Have they given up on that now?
do wot?

irish andy on here?
wots he done then?

Old April 6th, 2014 #202
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHe guvnor View Post
do wot?

irish andy on here?
wots he done then?
No, Andy/Anjem Choudary.

Old April 6th, 2014 #203
tHe guvnor

tHe guvnor

Quote:
No, Andy/Anjem Choudary.
Oh i see.thanks

didnt i post that in an other thred?

Old April 6th, 2014 #204
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHe guvnor View Post
Oh i see.thanks

didnt i post that in an other thred?
Yep - I'm in the middle of merging all the Anjem Choudary threads into one thread instead of having them scattered all over the place, which is why your post has moved.

Old June 20th, 2014 #205
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Radical Sunni Islamists face jail for attacking Shiite Islamists in UK

Violence broke out during protest organised by preacher Anjem Choudary

Two men were beaten with placards and sticks during event in London

Ginger-haired Jordan Horner, 20, attacked man after calling him a 'kaffir'

Other Sunni membersMohammed Almagir, 34, Mirza Ali, 38, Mohad Uddin, 36, and Kamran Khan, 29, joined in, shouting 'Shias are the enemy within'

Horner, Ali, Almagir and Uddin guilty of violent disorder, and Khanof affray

Group all due to be sentenced at the Old Bailey tomorrow

Radical Sunni Muslims are facing jail for attacking a group of Shi’ites in what is believed to be the first case of Muslim sectarian violence on the streets of Britain.

Violence broke out on London’s Edgware Road, a well-known Shia area, on May 10 last year during a protest organised by radical preacher Anjem Choudary calling for jihad in Syria.

Two men were beaten to the ground with placards and wooden sticks. One was so badly injured he had blood streaming down his face after being kicked in the head as he lay helpless on the floor.

Ginger-haired Jordan Horner, 20, part of the Sunni sect, attacked a man after calling him a 'kaffir', or non-believer.

Other members of the Sunni group including Mohammed Almagir, 34, Mirza Ali, 38, Mohad Uddin, 36, and Kamran Khan, 29, also joined in.

Alex Chalk, prosecuting, told the Old Bailey that the group were shouting 'Shias are kaffirs. They are the enemy within. They are evil' as they carried out the attack.

He said: 'This is a case about sectarian violence in west London.

'The protestors, several of whom were carrying banners bearing inflammatory anti-Shia slogans, passed along Edgware Road - an area well known for its established Shia community.

'They were carrying placards calling for jihad in Syria and were publicising their intention to march to the Syrian Embassy.

'Shortly after the marchers turned around at the Marble Arch end and retraced their steps northwards, violence broke out.

'Two men were assaulted with fists and flagpoles. One was beaten on the ground, and the other, Fahad Fahad, was left with blood streaming from a wound to his head.'

The violence broke out while Anjem Choudhary was being interviewed on camera by a journalist.

The court heard a group of up to 50 protestors congregated outside London Central Mosque after the conclusion of Friday prayers at 2pm.

That afternoon Mohammed El-Hariri, a Shia Muslim who has run a business in the area for 12 years, was walking along Edgware Road on his way to meet his friend, Fahad Fahad.

He noticed a large group dressed in Islamic salaffi dress.

They were protesting against Shia Muslims, chanting sectarian slogans and carrying inflammatory banners.

The banners were in Arabic and contained phrases including ‘Shias are unbelievers’ and ‘Shia will destroy Islam and Muslims.’

Other banners condemned Alawites, the Shia denomination of the Syrian leader, Bashar Al-Assad.

Mr El-Hariri started to talk to one of the group of protesters - in particular Horner, who he described as a white male with a shaved head and a ginger beard.

As he did so he was attacked while another man poured water on him. He was then punched repeatedly by other members of the group.

His friend Mr Fahad was hit with a flagpole and kicked in the face, head and arms.

As he was set upon Mr Fahad could hear his attackers saying: 'This is what is going to happen to all Shia.'

Mr Chalk said: 'Mr Fahad feared for his life, until he was dragged to safety. He was covered in blood.'

Horner, Ali, Almagir and Uddin were convicted of violent disorder, and Kamran Khan was convicted of affray over the incident.

They are due to be sentenced tomorrow at the Old Bailey.

Uddin and Khan will also be sentenced, along with eight others, for their part in an attack on a white man in Oxford street on May 18 last year.

On that occasion the victim, Andrew White, was attacked with a hospital crutch before being kicked and punched to the ground.

Postman Khan faces a separate charge of stealing mail for which he will also be dealt with by Judge Paul Worsley QC.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Britain.html

Old June 24th, 2014 #206
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Radical Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary has vowed to continue holding meetings in Berkshire – despite police breaking up his last lecture in Slough.

A meeting of a group with alleged links to suspected terrorist organisations was broken up at Chalvey Community Centre on Tuesday.

It also led Slough Borough Council to ban the group from its buildings.

Mr Choudary criticised the police and council and accused the government of "trying to silence people".

He said: "The fact is, they can't tolerate people who oppose their foreign policies and they are trying to silence people who oppose them.

"I have lots of meetings, seminars and lectures almost every single day and week and I have been continuing with my activities.

"I will probably be increasing them now the police want to ban people.

"I don't think they are going to have any impact apart from isolating, demonising and vilifying the Muslim community even more than they have done so far."

Police and Slough Borough Council officers delivered letters at the meeting telling members of the group they were not welcome.

Council officers said they made the decision after they were alerted to the possibility that the group was linked to Al Mahajiroun or Muslims Against Crusades (MAC).

Both are proscribed organisations under the Terrorism Act 2000 and membership of either group is an offence.

No arrests were made.

Slough Borough Council leader Rob Anderson said "groups with extreme views are not tolerated in Slough".

He added the council would work with police to disrupt any activities by similar groups in its buildings.

Mr Choudary said no crimes were committed and he had been talking about how Muslims should prepare for Ramadan and what was "going on in the community".
h ttp://w ww.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-27922609

Old June 25th, 2014 #207
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:

Groups linked to the extremist preacher Anjem Choudary have staged “pop-up” radicalisation sessions in Cardiff of the kind attended by three young men who have joined jihadist groups in Syria.

The father of Nasser Muthana, who featured in a propaganda video trying to recruit other young British Muslims to join the conflict, said his son had been groomed at secretive meetings in homes, restaurants and a leisure centre in the Welsh capital.
ht tp://ww w.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4129248.ece

Paysite so that's your lot.

Quote:
NOTORIOUS Islamic radical Anjem Choudary is considering a new life in Isis-controlled Iraq or Syria – despite the region descending into a bloodbath of executions and beheadings.

The former al-*Muhajiroun leader admits he would “love to live” under the control of the terror group rather than his native Britain.

The radical’s boast comes despite the extremists provoking outrage across the world with their barbaric tactics.

“Maybe I will come back and conquer Britain one day. I would live anywhere where they implement only the sharia ”
Anjem Choudary

Last week the Sunni militants boasted of executing 1,700 Iraqi soldiers – even posting photos on Twitter as evidence in a bid to further bolster their reputation for shocking violence.

In one image men in civilian clothes lie face down in a ditch with their arms behind their heads while a second photo shows bodies covered in blood with several gunshot wounds.

Speaking last night Choudary, who is based in east London, told us he would consider a move to the Middle East if the Islamic state can be fully established.

Asked if he would like to live there, the 47-year-old said: “Yeah, definitely.

“At the current time it is a volatile situation – there is a war taking place.

“If anyone wants to go there now they would have to be involved in that struggle.

“But if it settles down and they maintain the security for the people, provide them with their basic needs, protect their life, their health and their wealth, then of course it is somewhere I would love to live with my family and children.”

Asked if Britain was about to lose him, the cleric joked: “Maybe I will come back and conquer Britain one day. I would live anywhere where they implement only the sharia.
h ttp://ww w.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/385118/Radical-Anjem-Choudary-says-he-would-like-to-leave-UK-for-Islamic-states-Iraq-or-Syria

Old June 25th, 2014 #208
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

They are due to be sentenced tomorrow at the Old Bailey.
Quote:
A radical Muslim convert has been sentenced to two years behind bars for an attack that has been described as the first case of Muslim sectarian violence in Britain.

Jordan Horner, 20, from Walthamstow, was handed the sentence at the Old Bailey on Friday after being found guilty of an attack on two men in London’s Edgware Road on May 10 last year.

Violence broke out at a protest led by radical preacher Anjem Choudary, who was calling for jihad in Syria.

Sunni Muslim Horner, who renamed himself Jamal Uddin, was reportedly involved in the attack on two Shia Muslims and will be sentenced with four others today.

Horner, who once called for Sharia Law, in Waltham Forest will serve his time in a young offenders’ institution.
htt p://ww w.guardian-series.co.uk/news/wfnews/11293999.Radical_Muslim_jailed_for_sectarian_attack/

Can't find anything on the others.

Old June 25th, 2014 #209
Dawn Cannon

Dawn Cannon

Quote:
NOTORIOUS Islamic radical Anjem Choudary is considering a new life in Isis-controlled Iraq or Syria

“But if it settles down and they maintain the security for the people, provide them with their basic needs, protect their life, their health and their wealth, then of course it is somewhere I would love to live with my family and children.”
No plans for anyone to actually do any work in Sharia land then.

Old September 25th, 2014 #210
Bev
drinking tea

Bev
Default Andy Choudary - arrested!

Quote:
Radical preacher Anjem Choudary is understood to be one of nine men arrested today as part of an investigation into Islamist terrorism.

Choudary, 47, and eight other men aged 22, 31, 31, 32, 36, 38, 39 and 51 were arrested by Metropolitan Police officers in London this morning, and have all been taken to police stations - where they remain in custody.

Some 19 residential, business or community premises were also being searched today as part of the investigation, Scotland Yard said.

Eleven of these were in east London, one was in west London, one was in north-west London and five were in south London - while a residential address was also being searched in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.

A police spokesman said: ‘These arrests and searches are part of an ongoing investigation into Islamist-related terrorism and are not in response to any immediate public safety risk.’

Officers confirmed that the nine men were arrested on suspicion of being a member of a proscribed organisation, supporting a proscribed organisation and encouraging terrorism.

Al-Muhajiroun is understood to be the banned organisation in question, sources said.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Choudary said he has no sympathy for Alan Henning, a volunteer aid worker who was captured in Syria.

ISIS militants threatened to behead the 47-year-old in a video released earlier this month, which showed the murder of another British man, David Haines.

Choudary is reported to have said: ‘In the Koran it is not allowed for you to feel sorry for non Muslims. I don't feel sorry for him.’

Choudary, who co-founded the now banned group al-Muhajiroun, has had contact with a number of worshippers who have later gone on to be convicted of terrorism.

Fanatics Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, who were both jailed earlier this year for the brutal slaying of Fusilier Lee Rigby, were both seen at demonstrations organised by al-Muhajiroun.

Choudary said he knew Adebolajo, who was pictured beside him at a rally in 2007, and the second founder of the group, Omar Bakri Mohammed, claimed that he had spoken to the future killer at meetings.

The group, which has changed names a number of times, was banned in the UK in 2010.

A study suggested that in the preceding 12 years, 18 per cent of Islamic extremists convicted of terror offences in the UK had current or former links with it.

ht tp://ww w.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2769098/BREAKING-NEWS-Nine-men-arrested-counter-terror-police-London-suspicion-encouraging-terrorism.html

Old September 25th, 2014 #211
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Nine men, including the radical Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary, have been arrested in London on suspicion of being members of a banned organisation.

Officers are searching 18 premises in London and one in Stoke-on-Trent.

The Met Police said it was part of an ongoing inquiry into Islamist-related terrorism and not in response to any immediate threat to the public.

Mr Choudary is the former UK head of the Islamist group al-Muhajiroun or Islam4UK, banned in the UK in 2010.

The arrested men, aged between 22 and 51, are being held at police stations in central London.

In a statement the Met said the men were being held on suspicion of being members of a proscribed organisation, supporting a proscribed organisation contrary to Section 11 and 12 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and encouraging terrorism, contrary to Section 1 of the Terrorism Act 2006.

Police said a number of residential, business and community premises are being searched; 11 in east London, one in west London, one in north-west London and five in south London.

A residential property is also being searched in Stoke-on-Trent.

The arrests were carried out by the Met's Counter Terrorism Command (SO15) who are holding them for questioning at police stations in central London.
ht tp://w ww.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29358758

Old September 25th, 2014 #212
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Anjem Choudary, the radical preacher arrested by Scotland Yard officers as part of an investigation into Islamist terrorism, sent a series of Tweets shortly before his detention claiming that airstrikes on Islamic State were a "war on Islam".

The extremist was one of nine men arrested this morning by the Metropolitan Police as part of a major Islamist terrorism investigation.

The men were detained on suspicion of being members of, or supporting, a banned organisation, a police spokesman said.

Al-Muhajiroun is understood to be the banned organisation in question, according to sources, and the police inquiry is also thought to be examining potential publication of illegal terrorism material.

Mr Choudary, 47, a lawyer, has established a reputation for being careful to stay on the right side of the law when he makes controversial comments about race relations and religion.

Neighbours near his home address in Walthamstow, east London, said there had been a flurry of police activity there last week - indicating that an earlier phase of the anti-terror operation may have been aborted.

At about 5am today - shortly before his arrest at an unknown location - Mr Choudary's Twitter account was flooded with a series of messages attacking the prospect of further air strikes on Islamic State (IS), the terrorist group which now controls part of Iraq and Syria.

One said: "The Islamic State could not wish for a better rallying call for Muslims worldwide to join them than for the USA to start bombing again."

Another message claimed: "The US/UK will never defeat the Islamic State by bombs from the air, rather they will yet again murder innocent men, women and children."

There is no suggestion at this stage that the most recent Tweets on Mr Choudary's account have anything to do with the police decision to detain him.

Scotland Yard refused to disclose further details of the new arrests or the exact nature of the new inquiry, but a spokesman did confirm officers swooped on 19 addresses in total this morning.

The arrest operation, run by 'SO15', the Met's Counter-Terrorism Command, was thought to have involved more than 100 officers in total.

Mr Choudary has long-standing links with Omar Bakri Mohammed, the hate preacher who was involved in Al-Muhajiroun and Hizb ut-Tahrir.

Omar Bakri fled Britain in 2005 and was banned from returning by the then home secretary.

Neighbours of Mr Choudary said police were at the east London address last week but no officers were seen there this morning - indicating he was detained elsewhere in the capital.

Derek Rayner, 70, a retired painter and decorator, said: "There was a lot of police activity last week and we haven't seen him once. We saw him carrying boxes to his car. His house is being renovated so initially we thought that was why he was moving out boxes, but then the police came

"He has lived here for around two years. I didn't agree with his views on Lee Rigby and the beheadings and we didn't speak to him.

"He used to disappear for weeks on end, there were lots of comings and goings. He drives a Toyota people carrier and we have not seen it for a week.

"I hope he doesn't come back to be honest. I just don't want someone like that on my doorstep."

Another neighbour, who did not wish to be named, said: "The police activity was definitely last week. The police officers came round and went up the doorstep. We saw two go round the back. There were three cars parked on the street. Later that evening we saw a light on upstairs after the police had gone but nothing since. They have gone."

The Scotland Yard spokesman said the nine arrested men were aged between 22 and 51.

"These arrests and searches are part of an ongoing investigation into Islamist related terrorism and are not in response to any immediate public safety risk," the spokesman added.

The men are being held on suspicion of being members of a proscribed organisation, supporting a proscribed organisation contrary to Section 11 and 12 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and encouraging terrorism, contrary to Section 1 of the Terrorism Act 2006.

Eleven of the raided properties were in east London, one in west London, one in north-west London and five in south London.

A residential property was also being searched in Stoke-on-Trent.

The men are being held at police stations in central London, according to Scotland Yard.

Membership of support for Al-Muhajiroun was made illegal by the Government in January 2010 under the Terrorism Act 2000, which allows ministers to "proscribe" organisations which have extremist views.

In a recent interview with The Telegraph in the wake of the conviction of Abu Hamza in New York on terror charges, Mr Choudary claimed the preacher was a "victim of the war on terror".

Mr Choudary also said he had been "closely associated" with Hamza since the early 1990s.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Mr Choudary said he has no sympathy for Alan Henning, a volunteer aid worker captured in Syria whose life was threatened in a recent video released by IS.

Mr Choudary is reported to have said: "In the Koran it is not allowed for you to feel sorry for non-Muslims. I don't feel sorry for him."

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, who were both jailed in February for the brutal murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby, were both seen at demonstrations organised by Al-Muhajiroun.

Mr Choudary said he knew Adebolajo, who was pictured beside him at a rally in 2007, while Omar Bakri claimed that he had spoken to the young convert at religious meetings.

Police said the nine men arrested in the latest raids were aged 51, 47, 39, 38, 36, 32, two 31-year-olds and a 22-year-old but refused to disclose further details.
ht tp://ww w.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11120972/Anjem-Choudary-arrest-Muslim-preachers-5am-Tweets-denouncing-Isil-air-strikes-before-police-swoop.html

Old September 25th, 2014 #213
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Sweet shop Yummy Yummy, owned by Choudary's brother Yadzani, in Whitechapel east London was one of 18 properties searched across the capital, while another address in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, was raided.

A police officer answered the door to Yummy Yummy, which sells Victorian-style sweets such as lemon bonbons, kola cubes, aniseed balls and apple laces, but referred queries to Scotland Yard.
ht tp://ww w.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/sweet-shop-searched-in-terror-swoop-30614561.html

Old September 25th, 2014 #214
andy

andy

It will be interesting to see if lamppost has been lifted or whether that was him coming out as Scandinavian spy after being made and exposed here at VNNUK

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 26th, 2014 #215
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Counter-terror police have made more arrests during a motorway swoop as part of an investigation into alleged support of banned extremist group al-Muhajiroun.

Two men, aged 33 and 42, were stopped and detained near junction 1 of the M6, just outside Rugby in Warwickshire, in the early hours, Scotland Yard said.

A total of 11 men have now been arrested under the probe, including radical preacher Anjem Choudary, who was one of nine held across London yesterday.

In the most recent arrests, the 33-year-old was detained on suspicion of being a member of, or supporting, a banned organisation, and of encouraging terrorism, while the second man, 42, was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. Both are being held in custody at a police station in central London.

The arrests come as MPs prepare to vote on whether to join air strikes in Iraq.

Lawyer-turned-preacher Choudary was detained shortly after firing off a series of anti-Western messages at 5am on social-networking site Twitter, including claims that the definition of terrorism is ''more suitable for the US/UK policy in Muslim lands''.

Sweet shop Yummy Yummy, owned by Choudary's brother Yadzani, in Whitechapel, east London, was one of 18 properties searched across the capital, while another address in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, was also raided. Searches are continuing.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Choudary said he has no sympathy for Alan Henning, a volunteer aid worker who was captured in Syria by Islamic State militants.

IS threatened to behead the 47-year-old in a video released earlier this month, which showed the murder of another British man, David Haines.

Choudary, who co-founded the now-banned group al-Muhajiroun, is reported to have said: ''In the Koran it is not allowed for you to feel sorry for non- Muslims. I don't feel sorry for him.''

He has also had contact with a number of worshippers who have later gone on to be convicted of terrorism.

Fanatics Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, who were both jailed earlier this year for the brutal slaying of Fusilier Lee Rigby, were both seen at demonstrations organised by al-Muhajiroun.

Choudary said he knew Adebolajo, who was pictured beside him at a rally in 2007, and the second founder of the group, Omar Bakri Mohammed, claimed that he had spoken to the future killer at meetings.

Al-Muhajiroun, which has changed names a number of times, was banned in the UK in 2010, and a study suggested that in the preceding 12 years 18% of Islamic extremists convicted of terror offences in the UK had current or former links with it.
ht tp://ww w.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/terror-police-hold-two-in-m6-swoop-30617465.html

Old September 26th, 2014 #216
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
It will be interesting to see if lamppost has been lifted or whether that was him coming out as Scandinavian spy after being made and exposed here at VNNUK
I'm sure that was him, you know. If not, it must be a very close relative 'cos they looked bloody identical.

Old September 26th, 2014 #217
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Anjem Choudary @anjemchoudary · 3h

Alhamdulillah I've been released from police custody. Just in time for Cameron to declare war on Islam & Muslims in Iraq & Syria subhanallah
Quote:
Anjem Choudary @anjemchoudary · 3h

Cameron has today plunged Britain in a bloody war with Muslims in Iraq/Syria but who will pay the price when it has repercussions in the UK?
https://twitter.com/anjemchoudary

Old December 26th, 2014 #218
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Suspected Islamist militants, one a close associate of hate preacher and jihadist recruiter Anjem Choudary, have been detained after attempting to leave Britain disguised as illegal immigrants.

The two terror suspects were found in the back of a truck in an attempt to leave Dover and cross into mainland Europe, hiding among a group of other people attempting to illegally exit the country.

Five men in total were arrested by counter-terrorism police and were believed to be heading to Europe with the aim of finally reaching Syria and join fellow jihadists.

The third man was detained attempting to depart Dover illegally later in the day while the other two in the five arrested were detained in London, suspected of assisting the men leave Britain.

According to The Telegraph, one of the men arrested at Dover was one of nine people, including Choudary, arrested in September in an investigation into Islamist terrorism in Britain.

All nine of those arrested were detained on suspicion of being supporters of the banned radical Islamic organisation, Al-Muhajiroun, before being released on bail.

Over 500 British nationals are believed to have reached Syria to fight for jihadist groups, including the Islamic State [IS].
ht tp://ww w.ibtimes.co.uk/anjem-choudary-associate-attempts-join-jihadists-syria-by-posing-illegal-immigrant-1477564

Old January 8th, 2015 #219
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Have a guess who's popped back up.

Quote:
Islamic activist / Sharia law lecturer, Anjem Choudary, asks Steve Malzberg if he's Jewish, claims America & Israel are "the biggest terrorists in the world." Choudary says attacked was provoked by French regime, says it was inevitable response to those who attack Islam.
Also:

Quote:
Peter Foster, US Editor, reports:

Anjem Choudary, the extremist British Muslim cleric, has been upsetting America after he was granted an “opposing view” editorial comment slot by USA Today, one of the country’s top-selling newspapers.

The article, headlined “People know the consequences”, defended the attack on Charlie Hebdo as the predictable consequences of “insulting the Messenger Muhammad” and the killings as death sentences sanctioned under sharia law for those who seek to defend the prophet’s honour.

Some reacted reacted angrily on Twitter to the decision to publish Choudhary’s piece, with one poster arguing it was like “allowing Hitler to write an ‘opposing view’ after Kristallnacht. ‘Basically they were asking for it’.”
(from the "Massacre in Paris" thread in This Just In)

Old January 9th, 2015 #220
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Video: Fox News Sean Hannity has another face off with his frequent sparring partner, British Muslim Imam Anjem Choudary

Fox News’ Sean Hannity faced off with his frequent sparring partner, British Muslim Imam Anjem Choudary, who was arrested in a UK terror raid last fall. Following this morning’s attacks, Choudary sent out a series of tweets that could be seen as defending the motives of the terrorists, who presumably objected to the magazine’s cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad:

Muslims love the Messenger Muhammad (saw) more than their parents, children and even themselves! Why don’t people understand? #ParisShooting — Anjem Choudary (@anjemchoudary) January 7, 2015 We must see what the honour of the Prophet means to Muslims after Salman Rushdie, Hirsi Ali, Theo Can Gogh & Terrance McNally #ParisShooting — Anjem Choudary (@anjemchoudary) January 7, 2015 Freedom of expression does not extend to insulting the Prophets of Allah, whatever your views on the events in Paris today! #ParisShooting — Anjem Choudary (@anjemchoudary) January 7, 2015.

“You’re justifying this!” Hannity said to Choudary after he started to reiterate those points on the air. “So what you’re basically saying is freedom of expression does not extend to insulting the prophets of Allah, whatever your views on what happened in Paris. So you’re saying you do not believe in freedom of speech, you don’t believe in freedom of religion, you don’t believe in freedom of expression. You believe in Islamic fascism that people must abide by your laws.”

Unsurprisingly, Choudary saw his views differently and the two men shouted over each other for several minutes without ever really hearing what the other was saying. At one point, Hannity began listing off some of the most damning sections of the Qu’ran and confirming that the Muslim activist agreed with things like stoning adulterers and homosexuals.

“I still think you’re an evil SOB,” Hannity said at the end of the interview, “but I really want people to hear you.”

Watch the full segment below, via Fox News: Hannity vs Anjem Choudary On Islam, Sharia Law, Paris

Hannity vs Anjem Choudary On Islam, Sharia Law, Paris

read full article at source: http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/...njem-choudary/

Tags
#1, andy choudary, anjem choudary, jim dowson, mac, muslims ag crusades, paul golding, sharia project

Thread