VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2011 #101
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A Muslim group known for burning poppies at Remembrance Day ceremonies in England last year has cancelled its 'Hell for Heroes' protest set for Friday.

The group Muslims Against Crusades (MAC) announced Thursday it has been dissolved.

The move comes after the British government banned the group. Home Secretary Theresa May announced Thursday after midnight anyone supporting the group, which has run under other names such as Islam4UK and The Saved Sect, could be charged.

The group called May's announcement "a great victory for Islam and Muslims and highlights the sheer hatred the British government has towards sincere Muslims who wish to peacefully speak out against policies that are (from every angle) anti-Islam and anti-Muslim."

The group also said the plans for the protest "undoubtedly struck a raw nerve in Parliament," even though it claimed police were going to allow it to go ahead and it wasn't illegal.

It was "too much for the British government to swallow and the ugly of side of democracy (dictatorship) once again reared its ugly head."

MAC said the British government was "exposed" so the objective of the demonstration "has therefore been achieved."

MAC demonstrators caused outrage last year when they burned large-scale versions of poppies and yelled during a moment of silence during a Remembrance Day ceremony in London.

Although the group says it has dissolved, the MP who asked May to ban it expects it will be back.

"I expect they will rename and resurface so the home secretary will no doubt continue to monitor any new group," Mike Freer said on Twitter.
http://www.lfpress.com/news/world/2011/11/10/18950396.html

What pisses me off is that May has only banned them because of the massive counter-demos planned by virtually every group under the sun.

I bet individual muslim extremists will still turn up anyway to burn the poppy.

Old November 10th, 2011 #102
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Anjem Choudary is likely on the payroll of MI5. Why would MI5 ban their covert organisation? Unless.......

One
+
One
= tinfoil hat moment?
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 10th, 2011 at 04:00 PM.

Old November 10th, 2011 #103
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Sometimes one + one really does equal 2!
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 10th, 2011 at 03:42 PM.

Old December 1st, 2011 #104
Bev
drinking tea

Default MAC are back and performing tomorrow to expose the crimes of America

Credit where it's due - the British Freedom party found this and tweeted it out a minute ago. They're now called United Ummah.
Quote:

United Ummah will be holding a demonstration outside the US embassy in London on Friday 2nd December 2011 from 12pm (midday) to 2pm.

Salat ul Jumuah will be prayed on location and there will be an EXCLUSIVE message from the father of Imam Anwar al Awlaki (rh).

The demonstration has been organised to expose the recent spate of anti-Muslim drone strikes that have been launched by the US government against innocent Muslims.

Recently, it has also come to light that the 16 year old son of Imam Anwar al Awlaki: Abdur Rahman was also murdered by a drone strike. He was part of no militant network and yet was murdered in cold blood.

The crimes of America must be exposed. Please join us and spread the word on facebook and twitter.

Old December 1st, 2011 #105
Bev
drinking tea

It's also being promoted by Anjem Choudary.

Quote:
DEMO Fri. 2nd Dec @ US Embassy London W1A 1AE from 12 noon til 2pm exposing murder of Muslims with drones:

https://twitter.com/#!/anjemchoudary

Old December 1st, 2011 #106
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

At least someone is exposing the crimes of the Evil Empire!

Old December 2nd, 2011 #107
Bev
drinking tea

Just heard:

Every Asian who attended this demo has been nicked. Video to follow later.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #108
Bev
drinking tea

Apparently, they were all nicked during Friday prayers. That ain't gonna go down well. Anyone would think the police are trying to provoke them. Either that or they're trying to redress some sort of balance by trying to prove it's not just whites that they persecute for having distasteful-to-someone-somewhere views.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #109
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A gang of 20 protesters were arrested outside the U.S. embassy in London today on suspicion of representing the recently-banned extremist group Muslims Against Crusades.

Activists said demonstrations over the use of American drones in Pakistan had been organised by a group calling itself United Ummah.

But Scotland Yard intervened this afternoon after members were linked to the banned group involved in the burning of poppies on Armistice Day last year.

Muslims Against Crusades (Mac) joined the likes of al Qaida on a list of terrorist organisations banned in the UK after an announcement by Home Secretary Theresa May last month.

The move to proscribe the group led to it cancelling its 'Hell for Heroes' demonstration against Remembrance commemorations, which was due to take place outside the Royal Albert Hall, where poppies were burned last year.

A handful of protesters remain at the scene in central London this afternoon.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said that in addition to the 20 arrests surrounding the banned group, two others had been made for obstruction and violent disorder.

'They are all in custody at central London police stations,' a spokesman said. 'A small number of people remain at the demonstration.'

The demonstration began at noon outside the embassy which has seen a string of clashes between protesters in recent years.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069190/Muslims-Against-Crusades-protesters-arrested-outside-U-S-embassy-London.html

Quote:
Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons.

Old September 17th, 2012 #110
andy

Default Aliens rioting outside US embassy in London

In this day and age there is no reason why these mudslims and their extended families cannot be rounded up and transported back to the middle east.Now for whatever reason the middle east is virtually entirely run by governments comprised of members of the muslim brotherhood so they should fit right in.The under populated lands of araby could also take those deviant Aryans who are sympathetic to and or support the arabs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-Britain.html

"There was a call for sharia law to be imposed over Britain. Police made two arrests.
Among the rabble-rousers was notorious demagogue Anjem Choudary, who has led a number of Islamist groups that were subsequently banned"

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 17th, 2012 #111
andy

Meanwhile in Paris
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...324120159.html

"....National Front leader Marine Le Pen reacted angrily to the protest, describing it as a sign of a growing Islamist presence in France. “Tomorrow, it’s not 250 people who will march in Paris, but perhaps 100,000,” she said.

Ms Le Pen said the demonstration revealed weaknesses in the French intelligence services. “We should know every one of these people even before they put a foot on the major avenues of our capital,” she said, denouncing what she termed “a show of strength” by fundamentalists.

The government reacted to the criticism by ordering an inquiry to establish who organised Saturday’s march. “I have issued instructions so that this does not happen again,” the interior minister, Manuel Valls, told French television. “These protests are forbidden. Any incitement to hatred must be fought with the greatest firmness.”

Mr Valls said that among the roughly 250 protesters on Saturday there were some groups that “advocate radical Islam”, but they were not representative of the moderate Islam practised by most Muslims in France.

Mr Valls is due to bring details to cabinet soon on a package of measures aimed at fighting terrorism. He has indicated it will include a draft law that would allow France to try French citizens who “commit acts of terror in other countries or who go to train in terror camps on the Afghan-Pakistan border with the aim of returning to France”.
Something long overdue for the UK government to consider

Old November 21st, 2012 #112
Bev
drinking tea

Funny that it takes the likes of Choudhury to speak out against "prostitution" in British cities whilst his own mates are grooming left, right and centre. I would be impressed if this mob (whatever they call 'emselves now) decided to speak out against - what are we supposed to call 'em? pakistani/asian/muslim? I forget - the grooming rings in their own circles.

Old January 19th, 2013 #113
Bev
drinking tea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-parade.html

Old January 19th, 2013 #114
Reinhard

Why is andy pandy asking for such intel. it's not as if he's going to do anything 'cos if he was he wouldn't be on here on an open forum....or, as is more likely, he is justifying the State providing even more of our money for his safety because 'there are nutzi terrorists on the net seeking info on those who look after his welfare'

To be honest, fuck off andy pandy 'cos you ain't man enough to do anything and all you are doing is providing the heads up to him and the State.

Old January 19th, 2013 #115
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Why is andy pandy asking for such intel. it's not as if he's going to do anything 'cos if he was he wouldn't be on here on an open forum....or, as is more likely, he is justifying the State providing even more of our money for his safety because 'there are nutzi terrorists on the net seeking info on those who look after his welfare'

To be honest, fuck off andy pandy 'cos you ain't man enough to do anything and all you are doing is providing the heads up to him and the State.
Look at the date imbecile ! You were on here then you could have made inquiries then.As to your other comments of what value are they ?You are anonymous ? You have taken a German name ? What does this indicate ? Does it work for you like it does for primitives give you magic does it ? Your not on ignore you can communicate with me directly via PM if you have some sort of problem that you want to sort out

Old January 19th, 2013 #116
Reinhard

The fact that this is some post resurrected from quite a while back doesn't alter the fact that you were seeking intel on a public forum.

As for my occasional input on here, that's neither here nor there as the UK forum is dying on its arse, that sexual deviant Akins was the final straw.

Old January 19th, 2013 #117
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
The fact that this is some post resurrected from quite a while back doesn't alter the fact that you were seeking intel on a public forum.

As for my occasional input on here, that's neither here nor there as the UK forum is dying on its arse, that sexual deviant Akins was the final straw.
As it was a public demonstration and carried out in full view of the police and intended to be exactly like that the information requested was in order.Now returning to you cunt,you have problem you can contact me directly via PM

Old January 19th, 2013 #118
Bev
drinking tea

All that follows is my opinion, etc:

The reason I bumped the thread was because some suspect that at least one of the men constantly holding Choudhury's hand is a copper and the newspaper link I posted shows a gang of his supporters who were in love with him enough to get charged on his behalf. One of them looked vaguely similar to the one suspected of being a copper.

If he is a copper than andy did us all a favour by highlighting it - it would indicate that Choudhury is the state useful we all suspected he was.

Last edited by Bev; January 19th, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Old January 19th, 2013 #119
Reinhard

The fact of whether he was/is a copper is neither here nor there, unless one wants to mix with those sorts. As to Choudry being State asset course he is, honey trap just as Lennon was with regards our own naiive White lads & lasses.

Still don't know why all this concern from andy pandy though.

Old January 19th, 2013 #120
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

If he is a copper than andy did us all a favour by highlighting it - it would indicate that Choudhury is the state useful we all suspected he was.
Which of course was lost on the rubes here,which is why I am still seething about the nazi/zionist issue as I was forced into minutiae detail that the reo's if they had a brain cell will eventually deploy

Tags
#1, andy choudary, anjem choudary, jim dowson, mac, muslims ag crusades, paul golding, sharia project

Thread