VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 10th, 2019 #221
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Epstein's cell door was left unlocked, and he had access to the attorney room where a television was installed for him, before he was moved to the Stockade's previously unstaffed infirmary. He worked at the office of a foundation he had created shortly before reporting to jail; he dissolved it after he had served his time. The Sheriff's Office received $128,000 from Epstein's non-profit to pay for the costs of extra services being provided during his work release. His office was monitored by "permit deputies" whose overtime was paid by Epstein. They were required to wear suits, and checked in "welcomed guests" at the "front desk". Later the Sheriff's Office said these guest logs were destroyed per the department's "records retention" rules (although inexplicably the Stockade visitor logs were not).[102] He was allowed to use his own driver to drive him between jail and his office and other appointments.[90][102]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Jewish privilege.

Old November 12th, 2019 #222
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
EpsteinGate: Jewish Media Running Cover for Pedophile Conspiracies All Over US, Europe

Eric Striker
Sat, Nov 9, 2019

A number of Jewish-led media networks are working together to hunt down the whistleblower who provided a damning tape featuring ABC News anchor Amy Robach admitting to a conspiracy covering up the Jeffrey Epstein VIP pedophile ring. The video, which currently has 2.3 million views on Youtube, has enraged the public and further discredited the US oligarch-controlled media.

The pressure doesn't seem to be getting to ABC's Jewish president, James Goldston, whose company released an official statement claiming that the Epstein story did not have sufficient "corroborating evidence" and was not news worthy. The standards for running sex scandal stories are notoriously low at ABC, which has published a number of farfetched allegations against Brett Kavanaugh and Donald Trump.

The Zionist cabal involved in protecting Epstein - who has been exposed as having been working at the behest of Israeli intelligence since at least the 1980s - has been reduced to a paranoid dragnet intended to track the individual that released the ABC tape. CBS News' Jewish president Susan Zirinsky recently fired 25-year-old Amy Bianco after ABC executives speculated that she might be the leaker. Bianco denies all of the allegations.
https://russia-insider.com/en/politi...europe/ri27841

Old November 13th, 2019 #223
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
ABC scrambles to figure out identity of Amy Robach leaker, who goes by ‘Ignotus’

By Emily Smith
November 12, 2019

ABC bigwigs are going potty to find the identity of the leaker behind the Amy Robach tape — after the alleged source posted a letter online slamming the network under the name “Ignotus,” a wizard from the “Harry Potter” franchise.

After junior producer Ashley Bianco denied leaking the tape, on which the anchor complained that ABC News killed her interview with Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, someone purporting to be the actual leaker and still working at the network posted a letter on Project Veritas blasting ABC’s “mission of seek and destroy” to conjure up the mysterious mole.

Project Veritas editors confirmed the missive was penned by the same ABC News insider who gave them the tape “in light of the actions taken against those wrongfully identified as involved in the leaking.”
https://pagesix.com/2019/11/12/abc-s...931.1573690648

Old November 14th, 2019 #224
James Fette

Jeet Heer
@HeerJeet
This "Jeffrey Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" business is definitely being used by fascist to recruit anti-system people. We're going to need some thought on how to combat this.

OY vey!! Shut it down!!! believe our official stories, goy!!! what if they find out what Epstein was doing for the Mossad?? what if they find out about the 100s of Pedos hiding out in Israel????

This kike is definitely spooked!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Old November 14th, 2019 #225
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein accuser tells Dr. Oz how abuse left her suicidal

By Lee Brown
November 13, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Michelle Licata struggled to contain her rage and suicidal thoughts after the pedophile’s abuse, she revealed during an emotional TV interview.

“I was punching holes in my bedroom; I was writing poems saying that I wanted to kill myself,” Licata told Dr. Mehmet Oz during an interview set to air on his show Thursday.

“I remember saying, ‘I hate being me.’ And, I just hated me,” recalled Licata, who has previously said was just 16 when she was recruited by a high-school pal in Florida to give the twisted financier “massages.’’

Wiping away tears, she said the trauma of abuse changed future relationships.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/13/jeffre...-her-suicidal/ .

Old November 16th, 2019 #226
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Former model who goes by ‘Kiki’ to detail Jeffrey Epstein abuse on Dr. Oz

By Lee Brown
November 14, 2019

A former New York model is coming forward for the first time Thursday to claim she was assaulted by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

The accuser, only using the name “Kiki,” is speaking out on TV’s “Dr. Oz” about her alleged abuse at the hands of the multimillionaire pervert who treated her as a “disposable” item to satisfy his “urges.”
(…)
Her female recruiter then told her to lie and pretend to Epstein she was younger than she was because he “likes young pretty girls” — even though she was only 19 at the time, she claims.

Kiki, joined by her attorney Lisa Bloom, told Dr. Mehmet Oz that the one-time hotspot was a “hunting ground for recruiters” because most of the staff were fellow models.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/former...buse-on-dr-oz/

Old November 17th, 2019 #227
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Her female recruiter then told her to lie and pretend to Epstein she was younger than she was because he “likes young pretty girls” — even though she was only 19 at the time, she claims.
A 19-year-old girl was considered too old for Epstein. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: jews are sick fucks.

Old November 17th, 2019 #228
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
A 19-year-old girl was considered too old for Epstein. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: jews are sick fucks.
Speaking of sick fucks, what are we to make of Prince Andrew, who claimed in a BBC interview that the photo (below) showing him with an arm wrapped around one of Epstein's "sex slaves" is a fake, that it was "photo-shopped", and that - besides - "he had no memory of ever having been in such a photograph"? Whatever the truth, he made sure to cover his ass by covering all the bases.

But...is he a fucking liar?

Someone else in the photo could shed some light on that, if they could get her testimony: Ghislaine Maxwell.

"Yeah, I boned her. Whadda ya gonna do 'bout it?"

Aging Pervert Prince Andrew: Too Much Royal Power Is At Stake

"Yeah, I shoved my oversized mouth into her pussy - whadda ya gonna do 'bout it?"

Old November 17th, 2019 #229
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Speaking of sick fucks, what are we to make of Prince Andrew
Oh, he’s guilty, alright. The British "royals" are such a disgraceful, degenerate bunch of people.

Quote:
Someone else in the photo could shed some light on that, if they could get her testimony: Ghislaine Maxwell.
Ah yes, Ghislaine Maxwell. The perverted jew hag who (allegedly) abused her boyfriend Epstein's young sex slaves with a strap-on. Sick pieces of garbage.

Old November 18th, 2019 #230
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
US Congress cracks down on ABC News for ‘Epstein coverup,’ demands to know WHO killed the story and WHY

18 Nov, 2019 03:35

In the wake of an explosive revelation that ABC News allegedly knew the extent of Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes years ago but chose not to report them, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has demanded answers from the network’s execs.

In his letter to ABC News president James Goldston, McCarthy demanded the names of those involved in the decision not to run the story, as well as their motives. In a video clip leaked earlier this month, ABC News anchor Amy Robach is caught on a “hot mic” speaking to colleagues about the alleged cover-up.
https://www.rt.com/usa/473679-epstei...rage-mccarthy/

Old November 19th, 2019 #231
Stewart Meadows

Here’s another article about Epstein’s fellow jew pervert and child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell:

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein accuser says Ghislaine Maxwell made death threat after she reported abuse

By Emily Saul and Ebony Bowden
November 12, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein’s accused procuress Ghislaine Maxwell issued a chilling death threat to one of his accusers after she reported Epstein to police, according to one of three new lawsuits filed Tuesday against the dead pedophile’s multimillion-dollar estate.

In her suit, Maria Farmer said she was an aspiring artist when she was recruited at the age of 26 by Epstein and Maxwell at an art opening in New York in 1995.

Farmer said the perv and his gal “violently sexually assaulted” her in the summer of 1996 while she was working on an art project at Epstein’s guest house on the Ohio estate of Victoria’s Secret chief Les Wexner, the court papers say.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/epstei...eported-abuse/

Old November 20th, 2019 #232
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Oh, he’s guilty, alright. The British "royals" are such a disgraceful, degenerate bunch of people.
Quote:
Just 6% of the public believes Prince Andrew: poll

By Kate Sheehy
November 19, 2019

Just 6 percent of the public believes Prince Andrew, a new poll says.

People were asked whether they thought the embattled royal was telling the truth during his disastrous weekend interview with the BBC over his relationship with late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, and only the tiny fraction said they believed him, according to the Sky News survey.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/just-6...e-andrew-poll/

Quote:
Prince Andrew QUITS public duties after car crash Epstein interview

20 Nov, 2019 18:36 / Updated 3 hours ago

The Duke of York has been granted permission by the Queen to “step back from public duties” to deal with the media fallout over his past relationship with the late sex predator Jeffrey Epstein.

In a public statement on Wednesday, Prince Andrew said it had “become clear” to him that his association with Epstein has become a “major disruption” to his family's work and that he needed to step away from public duties “for the foreseeable future.”

The statement comes after Prince Andrew sat down with BBC Newsnight for what turned into a train wreck interview which sparked hundreds of humiliating memes and prompted the Duke’s PR man — who reportedly advised him against doing the interview — to quit.
https://www.rt.com/uk/473921-prince-...public-duties/

Old November 21st, 2019 #233
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here are some of the loathsome sacks of shit who (allegedly) used Epstein's teenage sex slaves. And yes, some of the most prominent ones are jews, like the late MIT professor Marvin Minsky and the money manager Glenn Dubin:
Here's another article about the despicable jew Glenn Dubin:

Quote:
Group wants MoMA donors tied to Jeffrey Epstein off board

By Josh Kosman
November 14, 2019

Attendees of a Museum of Modern Art benefit on Tuesday night were greeted by an ad calling for the museum to sever its ties to two wealthy Wall Street donors who have been linked to Jeffrey Epstein, The Post has learned.

The ad, sponsored by feminist activist artists group Guerrilla Girls, was conspicuously placed on the side of a phone booth and called out MoMA donors Leon Black and Glenn Dubin by name.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/group-...ein-off-board/

Quote:
Glenn Russell Dubin was born to a middle-class Jewish family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Dubin

Old November 21st, 2019 #234
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jeremy Corbyn accused of playing up Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Jewishness’

By Lia Eustachewich
November 21, 2019

UK opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn is being accused of playing up Jeffrey Epstein’s “Jewishness” after mispronouncing the dead pedophile’s name during an election debate.

Corbyn’s on-air flub came Tuesday when he was asked about Prince Andrew’s disastrous interview about his ties to Epstein, who committed suicide in August while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

“Before we discuss Prince Andrew, I think we should discuss the victims that are there because of what Epstein was doing,” Corbyn said to applause, clearly pronouncing his name “Ep-schtine.”

“The primary position ought to be the proper treatment of those people that were victims of the most appalling behavior by apparently Epstein and many others,” Corbyn continued, again mispronouncing “Epstein.”
https://nypost.com/2019/11/21/jeremy...ns-jewishness/

Old November 21st, 2019 #235
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
UK opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn is being accused of playing up Jeffrey Epstein’s “Jewishness” after mispronouncing the dead pedophile’s name during an election debate.
This is becoming a big news story:

Quote:
Jeremy Corbyn mispronounces Jeffrey Epstein’s name, and critics have a field day

Dogged by claims of anti-Semitism, UK Labour Party leader prompts more criticism by using a pronunciation some said appeared to make Epstein’s name sound more Jewish
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jeremy...e-a-field-day/

Quote:
The way he said my name was so offensive: Journalist ANGELA EPSTEIN blasts Jeremy Corbyn's pronunciation and brands it 'the caricaturing of generations of anti-Semitism'

(…) But then I heard it: a word so offensive and insensitive, suddenly I was all ears.

The word? My surname, Epstein. The name given to me at birth and which, lamentably, I share with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein (absolutely no relation).
(…)
He didn't even make the common mistake of calling him Epst-INE, which people do with me every day, and which I rarely bother correcting. Instead, the pronunciation was unmistakably German — a gutteral EpSHTEIN.

For a moment, the air stilled and I winced.

Was I really hearing the man who wants to be prime minister say my surname with all the caricaturing of generations of anti-Semitism?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...unciation.html

These people are unbelievable.

Old November 22nd, 2019 #236
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Andrew kicked out of Buckingham Palace over Jeffrey Epstein scandal

By Ebony Bowden
November 22, 2019

Disgraced Prince Andrew has been kicked out of his offices at Buckingham Palace.

The British royal got his marching orders and was told to clear out on Friday — just days after announcing he was formally stepping away from official duties after a “car crash” of an interview defending his friendship with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, the Times of London reported.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/prince...stein-scandal/

Apparently, scumbag "Prince" Andrew met with Epstein's fellow jew and child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell in June:

Quote:
Prince Andrew met with Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell in June: report

By Lee Brown
November 21, 2019

Prince Andrew met with Jeffrey Epstein’s accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell this summer — after the heat had already been turned up on his pedophile pal’s depraved behavior, according to a report.

The Duke of York met close friend Maxwell in the first week of June when she was in London for the Cash & Rocket charity motor rally that ended four days later in Monaco, according to the Daily Mail.
(…)
Andrew admitted during his recent disastrous BBC interview that he last saw his friend in the spring or summer, but insisted they did not talk about mutual friend Epstein “because he wasn’t in the news.”

Ghislaine Maxwell
Patrick McMullan via Getty Image
https://nypost.com/2019/11/21/prince...n-june-report/

Old November 23rd, 2019 #237
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Apparently, scumbag "Prince" Andrew met with Epstein's fellow jew and child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell in June:
Here's the latest newspaper article about this vile, ugly, perverted, camel-faced jew hag who (allegedly) loves to rape young girls with dildos:

Quote:
Ghislaine Maxwell used her father’s wealth to throw lavish parties

By Isabel Vincent
November 23, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein’s former gal pal and alleged madam used her billionaire father’s wealth and aristocratic connections to throw wild parties, featuring caviar, champagne and beautiful women in a bid to gain favor with the upper crust.

Ghislaine Maxwell, the “favorite” child of press baron Robert Maxwell, was such a prolific party planner that she was known as “Goodtimes Ghislaine” in London and New York, said a source who attended the soirees.
(…)
In addition to throwing lavish parties, which featured the finest champagnes, platters of foie gras, seafood and imported meats and cheeses, Maxwell is accused of procuring underage girls for sex with Epstein and a coterie of his famous friends, including Prince Andrew. Last week, the British royal was effectively fired from his royal duties over his connection to Epstein, a convicted pedophile who died in a Manhattan lockup in August.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/23/ghisla...avish-parties/

Old November 24th, 2019 #238
James Fette

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ESbEmRJ56413oM

Epstein's New Mexico Ranch. I'm pretty sure the Feds never raided this place. WTF. Fat ass Barr said Epstein's suicide was a perfect storm of coincidences (ok, jew tool.)

Peak Kike privilege all around. F'in vermin.

Not sure why he has a big pic of the crucified Jew-sus ...

Old November 24th, 2019 #239
Dawn Cannon

Default Abe Saffron, King of the Cross

"He thrives on corruption, in fact he craves corruption"

"One of his tools for gaining favors is blackmail. From the early days he has two-way mirrors, and peep holes installed in some of his clubs to take photos of those involved in sex acts"

Quote:
Abraham Gilbert Saffron (6 October 1919 – 15 September 2006) was an Australian hotelier, nightclub owner and property developer who was reputed to have been one of the major figures in organised crime in Australia in the latter half of the 20th century.

Saffron was born in Annandale, New South Wales in 1919, of Russian Jewish descent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Saffron

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; November 24th, 2019 at 06:21 AM.

Old November 24th, 2019 #240
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

what's fucked up is, everyone is worried about him having sex.

he got BILLIONS from the Fed and that is what gave him the power to pay those girls.

those girls were HAPPY to get the money, they probably ENTHUSIASTICLY consented because here was a bunch of rich powerful alphas WITH MONEY , and they were getting LOTS OF MONEY to have sex with alphas, who look good btw because they have money, and they got lots of testosterone flowing through their veins because they got lots of money.

but you tolerate not being allowed to know who the FEd dishes out tens of trillions of dollars to. your congress can't ask. it's surreal, only people lobotomized by fluoride and vaccines could ever accept such an absurd farce of government

Tags
barry krischer jewish, ghislaine maxwell, jeffrey epstein, jews, lolita express

Thread