Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 11th, 2012 #81
Robert Ransdell

Here is a short clip. On a subsequent show they admit the image in the thermo shot was of a horse - drat, skunked again...lol

Old November 12th, 2012 #82
Alex Linder
Administrator

Instead of running shows about the Mossadists (and other Zionists) behind '9/11,' the jews prefer to run shows about psychics, Bigfoots, lake monsters, and all kinds of other pseudo-scientific garbage. I wonder why.

Old November 13th, 2012 #83
Mack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Instead of running shows about the Mossadists (and other Zionists) behind '9/11,' the jews prefer to run shows about psychics, Bigfoots, lake monsters, and all kinds of other pseudo-scientific garbage. I wonder why.
That's why we have 200 + channels on TV;bemuse the simpleton.

Old November 13th, 2012 #84
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Here is a short clip. On a subsequent show they admit the image in the thermo shot was of a horse - drat, skunked again...lol

Finding Bigfoot- Encountering a Swamp Ape? - YouTube
(1:47) Intrepid reporting from Matt Moneymaker, founder B.F.R.O. Honestly I wouldn't buy a used car from a guy named "Moneymaker" much less a Bigfoot story.

Bigfoot is kind of the misanthrope I'd like to meet up with, but he disappoints from lack of evidence, or apparently a sense of humor.

Old January 8th, 2014 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

[guy shoots bigfoot, and he's not sorry about it either.... Side note...classic she-journalist, talking to you in that big-eyed, exaggerated way like she's a kindergarten teacher and you're retarded. This guy is awesome, and by that i mean a chef-to-the-morons of the five-star order. They eat it up, you can't blame him for cooking it. He baited the wily 'foot with some ribs slung over a sturdy tree branch. You can see the rubes thinking, well shit, i like ribs, i sure don't see why bigfeet wouldn't. That's just good thinking.]

Rick Dyer claims to have shot and killed Bigfoot in the woods near San Antonio, Texas, and he released a photograph of the legendary beast. He says he actually shot the creature over a year ago, but it was undergoing DNA testing in Washington, DC. Polly Kreisman has the story.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/bigfoot-...183500470.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 9th, 2014 at 05:04 PM.

Old January 8th, 2014 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://gawker.com/americans-love-big...ual-1495700528

Really?UKen Layne131L U
Cute story. Me and my other are huge Lake Wobegon fans. I don't really understand how my daughter made the connection between Harry from the eighties film Harry and the Hendersons and the 6' 5" Garrison Keillor, but the blessed child ran off screaming bigfoot at the sight of Mr. Keillor at the KERA studios in uptown Dallas.

She was five at the time and was there to meet Wishbone and/or Barney, both of which were locally filmed near our home in Allen, Texas. Mr. Keillor was/is a good natured and easy-going man. He simply turned to my partner (I had to run after our daughter) and said it wasn't the first time he was mistaken for Sasquatch.

Old January 8th, 2014 #87
Squarehead Chris

I dated a girl once whose mother I swore was related related to bigfoot, if not an actual descendant.

Old January 16th, 2014 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator

[this DM is a great publication, you know these Fleet Streeters just love america as mencken did, as a free-air insane asylum, a neverending cavalcade of whimsical zaniness]

Turns out Beefoo's in CENTRAL MICHIGAN, working on Detroit's economic problems by day, and englutinating free pizza at night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-creature.html

Hey, guy...LOVE YOUR NECKLACE

Bigfoot is real - and he's a fan of PEPPERONI! Man claims rolled-up pizza boxes outside his house prove existence of creature

- Anthony Padilla claims Sasquatch is living in woods in central Michigan
- He says he's been leaving out takeaways for the mythical beast to eat
- Mr Padilla insists he's not crazy and he's seen Sasquatch several times
- He added big hairy beast also likes to eat Mexican or Chinese

Shit, I MAY BE A BIGFOOT MYSELF THIS WHOLE TIME, OMG

By LEON WATSON
16 January 2014

Bigfoot is the real deal and he's developed a taste for takeaway pizza, a Michigan man has claimed.

Anthony Padilla, from Midland County, says he's been leaving boxes of pepperoni-topped pizza pies out for the mythical beast who's been gobbling them up near his home.
Mr Padilla, who insists he's not crazy, claims he's seen the Sasquatch several times roaming the woods in central Michigan looking for food.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2qcKzlEge
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old January 16th, 2014 #89
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Hey, guy...LOVE YOUR NECKLACE
A strong sartorial indication that we're dealing with a Serious Man.

In another article about him, he said that he believes Mr. Foot is a shape-shifter who comes in & out of physical existence to eat pizza - and leave behind copious non-shape-shifting dukes.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 17th, 2014 #90
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
A strong sartorial indication that we're dealing with a Serious Man.

In another article about him, he said that he believes Mr. Foot is a shape-shifter who comes in & out of physical existence to eat pizza - and leave behind copious non-shape-shifting dukes.
Yeah! I've always wondered why no one has ever found a big steaming pile of Bigfoot-bottom-blast.

Old January 17th, 2014 #91
Kelley

I saw a skunk ape once.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

Two things AmeriKwa never runs out of:

conmen and sanctimonious twats...

"The bottom line is, when someone sees a rare, exotic animal their first instinct shouldn't be to shoot and kill it," PETA spokesperson Lindsay Rajt told the Houston Chronicle. "Just because you see something pretty, that doesn't mean it should be mounted on your wall. You are inflicting pain and suffering either way."

Ok, she-Jesus II - this time it menstruates, thanks for the tip.

This low-watt twat was reacting to:

the dude who pelleted a 'Squatch, then forwarded his cadaver to DC for proofening.

Dyer claims that he shot Bigfoot in a wooded area just off the San Antonio freeway last year, and after being whisked away by the Men in Black, the body (sans organs, bones, or anything harder to fake than some stitched-together pelts) was secretly returned to him by the government. Right.

It honestly makes me HAPPY that there are still people in this land, plotting out their bigfoot scams with beer-fueled laughter around $10 coffee tables.

http://roadtrippers.kinja.com/peta-d...-re-1515162409

I don't even want to LIVE in a country without people who lie awake at night thinking how they can turn gigantic fictional creatures to their own personal financial advantage.

Oh, come on - is that not great? Is that not worth the conventional 'two bits a gander'? Is, it's, sez I.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 9th, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
I saw a skunk ape once.
What's a skunk ape?

Old February 3rd, 2014 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Major Larry Young, game warden with Texas Parks and Wildlife had this to say:

We don't acknowledge that one exists.

So, friends, does that make him an atheist?

Do we need a special word for Young because he denies that something exists?

Isn't the burden of proof on the one making the assertion?

Old February 4th, 2014 #95
Kelley

Quote:
What's a skunk ape?
Florida's Bigfoot.

http://www.floridaskunkape.com/

Old February 4th, 2014 #96
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
So you saw it... Where'd you see it? Don't hold back on the details, I'm big on tales of the 'foot, even off-brand ones.

Old February 4th, 2014 #97
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Florida's Bigfoot.
A 'squatch in a wife-beater?

Old February 4th, 2014 #98
Kelley

Quote:
So you saw it... Where'd you see it? Don't hold back on the details, I'm big on tales of the 'foot, even off-brand ones.
South of Kissimmee... we were on an old cracker ranch camping..

There was a large pond nearby and me and some friends heard a racket and went over to find a 4 foot gator dead. It looked like it had been crushed...

As we were walking back to our tent, we looked across at a group of trees and there was... something...looking at us... and the smell was horrendous. It smelled like swamp gas... but this was the Kissimmee Prairie.

Now, black bears don't live in that area... but we figured there could be a straggler from either Seminole County north of us... or Polk/Highlands to the West.... so we didn't stick around to look any more.

This was before I armed myself.

Anyway... the only thing other than a bear it could be.... was the skunk ape.

Old February 4th, 2014 #99
Kelley

Old February 9th, 2014 #100
Kelley

Tags
#1, bigfoot

Thread