VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2009 #221
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Day-in, day-out, feral niggers rape and murder white women and men, illegal aliens get drunk and run over white mothers and children - not a word said about closing our borders or quit enslaving whites to pay for mud terrorists.

But let ONE white man fight back, and throw the First and Second Amendment to the wind.

Shows you that in their hearts, the jews and their running dogs HATE free speech, HATE free citizens, LOVE slavery and LOVE censorship and

LOVE TYRANNY.
It is their elitism, their books like the talmud, izzyhell's existence and their "God's chosen people" shtick that allows them to create suffering unto others because it is their perceived right to do so.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old June 13th, 2009 #222
Greg Gerdes

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"—John F. Kennedy

I would like to update this great quote to read:

The jews who have made peaceful revolution impossible have made violent retribution inevitable.

The ONLY solution is a white revolution.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; June 13th, 2009 at 05:50 PM.

Old June 13th, 2009 #223
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Three chilling cases share similar pattern of a killer acting alone

WASHINGTON - An elderly man enters a crowded museum carrying a rifle and begins shooting. A young man in Arkansas pulls the trigger outside a military recruiting office. Another man opens fire in a Kansas church.Three chilling, unconnected slayings in less than two weeks. One gunman was a white supremacist, one a militant Muslim, one a fervent foe of abortion.

Each suspect had a history that suggested trouble. Each apparently was driven to act by beliefs considered by some as extreme. Each shooter fits the description of a "lone wolf" terrorist, a killer whose attack, authorities say, is harder to head off than if planned by a trained terrorist network.

"It could be anyone. It could be the guy next door, living in the basement of his mother's place, on the Internet just building himself up with hate, building himself up to a boiling point and finally using what he's learned," said John Perren, head of the counterterrorism branch at the FBI's Washington field office.Perren described the difficulty of hunting a lone wolf suspect in an interview with the Associated Press just two days before white supremacist James von Brunn allegedly shot and killed a guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

"The lone wolf is what concerns the Washington field office, what concerns the FBI the most," he said.

Virulent racism
Von Brunn had a criminal record and a Web site preaching virulent racism. Yet authorities say it is difficult to predict when someone will put down a laptop and pick up a gun.

When investigating a terrorist network, FBI agents can often access e-mails, phone records and documents to build a case. In some cases, they can develop informants to penetrate the group and provide intelligence.

But a killer acting alone rarely tells anyone what he's planning, let alone when or how. That makes it hard for authorities to determine who is prepared to commit a criminal act in furtherance of a perceived cause.

Trying to counter that threat, the FBI has created what it calls "tripwires." These are programs that seek tips from businesses whenever someone buys significant amounts of materials that can be used to make explosives, or large amounts of weapons or ammunition.

Such precautions seem to have worked in the case of a man who cleaned out his savings account in Utah and told the bank teller he was on a mission to kill President Barack Obama. The man, who relatives said suffers from mental illness, triggered a criminal investigation and he was eventually arrested.

Hate crimes on the rise
In Washington, the white supremacist Von Brunn apparently skirted such tripwires by using a vintage rifle from the early 20th century. With that single, small-caliber gun, a museum security guard was killed before other guards opened fire and disabled von Brunn.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks white supremacists, says the number of hate groups in the United States has risen 54 percent since 2000, fueled by opposition to Hispanic immigration and, more recently, by the election of the nation's first black president and the economic downturn.

"Today the vast majority of domestic terrorist attacks are in fact lone wolf or so-called leaderless resistance attacks," said the center's Mark Potok. "There are very few ways to prevent them ... short of assigning a police officer to every person in America."

The number of angry white men in America is getting larger, said Chip Berlet, senior analyst with Political Research Associates in Somerville, Mass., a think tank that studies right-wing extremists.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31344459...me_and_courts/

Old June 13th, 2009 #224
wildbill

DeNugent TV Interview
http://podblanc.com/john-de-nugent-v...-snap%E2%80%9D

Old June 13th, 2009 #225
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"—John F. Kennedy

I would like to update this great quote to read:

The jews who have made peaceful revolution impossible have made violent retribution inevitable.

I misquoted it. Should be:

"Those who make peaceful change impossible," said John F. Kennedy, "make violent change inevitable."

Old June 13th, 2009 #226
Alex Linder
Administrator

Actually, I find this quote a number of different ways.

It might be:

Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent revolution inevitable.

Old June 13th, 2009 #227
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

My apologies if this is repetitious, but if anyone would like to read his book, "Kill The Best Gentiles", you can download the pdf here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/244279064/KTBG.rar

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old June 13th, 2009 #228
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johann Steffansson View Post
My apologies if this is repetitious, but if anyone would like to read his book, "Kill The Best Gentiles", you can download the pdf here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/244279064/KTBG.rar
Thanks. I don't think there is any other way to obtain it, is there?

Old June 13th, 2009 #229
F.W. Braun
Banned

I won't go over my "don't do it" position vis-a-vis going berserk with a gun again. I've done so twice in the past couple of months, and that's enough so all of you should be able to get it.

I will say that when one writes such articles, one usually has in mind the young kid who has been filled with rage to the point of madness by the bullying, swaggering niggers at his high school, like Kenneth Neal Wilson. Or the middle-aged man like Fred Cowan who has just plain had enough of being fucked over by the affirmative action and the incompetence and the belly-crawling at his job, until he finally snaps and comes in smoking.

One usually doesn't worry about scholarly, elderly gentlemen who are almost 90 years old. One can't really lecture or try to persuade someone of that age, because nothing really applies to them.

One of my learned colleagues on the internet has written a long screed on "why he did it" which, given this colleague's penchant for misinterpreting and assigning sinister motives to everything I say, I will forbear to analyze. With all due respect, though, I think it's a lot simpler than that.

I think Mr. Von Brunn decided at the age of 88 that he's done what he come here to do, and he wanted to go out like the soldier he once was, with a weapon in his hand. Kind of like John Wayne's finale in The Shootist. His saloon was the symbolic target of the local Temple of Lies. I think it was in essence a case of suicide by cop.

If he survives, I am sure ZOG has something especially vile in store for him. They're really good at that, our lords and masters--torturing very old men in their final days for their rebellion and resistance during life.

Ask Pastor Butler, to whom they so kindly gave a triple heart bypass so they could try him for treason and make him die in prison. (They failed.)

Ask John Demjanjuk, dragged in his wheel chair and trailing his oxygen bottle to Germany, a land where he was not born and of which he has never been a citizen, so he can die in prison there for something that never happened.

Ask old Klansman Bob Chambless as he lies in the hospital ward of some federal prison on life support, not even conscious of his surroundings, but he mustn't be allowed to go home to die. Oh, no no no no. He also must die in prison, because in his youth he resisted.

We are ruled by a deranged, evil little boy pulling the wings off flies.

America. We have to kill it, before it kills us.

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/

Old June 13th, 2009 #230
F.W. Braun
Banned

Heil Von Brunn!

By Kevin Walsh

At age 88, James Von Brunn managed to kill one guard at the Holocaust Museum before himself being seriously wounded and captuered. That's not bad at all for someone of any age! Von Brunn dedicated most of his life to fighting and exposing Jewish-dominated finance capital and even served a federal prison term for making a citizen's arrest of the Federal Reserve Board.

The establishment of a holocaust museum with taxpayer funds is violence to all of us. It is an assault on the German people, on the white race, and on all who value national integrity and national self-determination. It is the government shoving lies down the throats of our young people. Von Brunn's heroism should inspire us to resistance. If he could face death to fight the holocaust lie, the least the rest of us can be expected to do is have the courage to find our voices and publicly denounce the holocaust myth as the Jewish lie that it is. Let us also denounce Zionism, imperialism, and all Jewish misconduct that threatens our civilization.

Old June 13th, 2009 #231
SSanguine

An email I recieved from John de Nugent earlier. Complaining about his photo, if I were him, I'd be worried about a lot more than my photo having a yellow tint:

Quote:
http://enationalist.com/john_de_nuge...n-yellow-skin/

They are running out of effective tactics.....

JdN
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09163...ationworld.xml

I suppose he is getting the publicity that he wantsnow and maybe just worried that people will think he is chinese with that terribly yellar lookin skin. **Sigh**

Old June 13th, 2009 #232
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSanguine View Post
An email I recieved from John de Nugent earlier. Complaining about his photo, if I were him, I'd be worried about a lot more than my photo having a yellow tint:
I couldn't believe it when I first read it. Of all things to worry about, DeNugent is upset over a supposedly unflattering photo one of the newspapers used - claims someone might think he's Chinese. LOL. What a narcissist.

Old June 13th, 2009 #233
Greg Gerdes

How's this:

The jews who have made the redress of our grievances impossible have made a white revolution inevitable.

Old June 13th, 2009 #234
Dan_O

I don't even see anything wrong with the picture other than a strange look on his face.

Old June 13th, 2009 #235
F.W. Braun
Banned

Holocaust Museum Shooting

http://www.codoh.com/forum/viewtopic...50418c8fd418bb

Old June 13th, 2009 #236
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSanguine View Post

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09163...ationworld.xml

I suppose he is getting the publicity that he wantsnow and maybe just worried that people will think he is chinese with that terribly yellar lookin skin. **Sigh**
From your link to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Von Brunn faces murder charge in Holocaust Museum attack
Faces murder charge in Holocaust Museum attack
Friday, June 12, 2009

By Dennis B. Roddy and Tracie Mauriello, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Tracie Mauriello was sent to Annapolis last Wednesday evening by the Post-Gazette to get a story at von Brunn's residence there. Of course, the bigger jewsnews orgs sent their large, satellite-equipped newsvans. But, the poor girl traveled by herself and did not even have a camera or other video recording device. Just a notepad and pen, heh. Another highly-trained and uber-talented expert.

If VNNers could only see some of these "professional" correspondents in action....

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; June 13th, 2009 at 10:06 PM.

Old June 13th, 2009 #237
Dan_O

If they really wanted to fuck with him they could have done something like this....

or this...

Old June 13th, 2009 #238
SSanguine

Personally, I don't think it's a bad photo of him. Better than some of the photoshopped one that he spreads around.

Old June 13th, 2009 #239
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
Heil Von Brunn!

By Kevin Walsh

At age 88, James Von Brunn managed to kill one guard at the Holocaust Museum before himself being seriously wounded and captuered. That's not bad at all for someone of any age! Von Brunn dedicated most of his life to fighting and exposing Jewish-dominated finance capital and even served a federal prison term for making a citizen's arrest of the Federal Reserve Board.

The establishment of a holocaust museum with taxpayer funds is violence to all of us. It is an assault on the German people, on the white race, and on all who value national integrity and national self-determination. It is the government shoving lies down the throats of our young people. Von Brunn's heroism should inspire us to resistance. If he could face death to fight the holocaust lie, the least the rest of us can be expected to do is have the courage to find our voices and publicly denounce the holocaust myth as the Jewish lie that it is. Let us also denounce Zionism, imperialism, and all Jewish misconduct that threatens our civilization.
What's more, von Brunn prevented who knows how much crime from being committed by the offspring of the deceased nigger. Less niggers, no matter how it's achieved, is "good for Whites."

Old June 13th, 2009 #240
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Still awaiting the security video footage.....to see if he actually killed that guard.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Tags
#1, cnn, holocaust museum, james von brunn, news

Thread