VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 16th, 2010 #1
Jurgenmac
Banned

Default AIDS dissent

http://ifile.it/o312m4c/Inventing_the_AIDS_virus.pdf

I uploaded Duesberg's book.Some good points in it.
Was talking to a doctor today and she was freaking out a bit . This topic is another aid to disillusionment.

The neo-cons made fools of the right with this and many WN are clueless about it and such books are not yet on WN websites either. What does it say about the limited intellectual capacities of many on our side?

Going along with ZOG propaganda because it perhaps suits some of us despite it being false is a kind of "right-wigger" thinking.

I am still studying this AIDS dissent topic. These guys don't all agree among themselves and I will try to condense the topic and explain the politics of it.

Book is worth a read and should be uploaded to more sites.

Old November 16th, 2010 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

It's been discussed a lot on the forum. Do a search on Duesberg.

I'm firmly convinced that AIDS, as a discrete disease, does not exist. Among the scientists that share this view, some even believe that the HIV virus does not exists. I don't have an opinion on the existence of the HIV virus.

Mike

Old November 16th, 2010 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
It's been discussed a lot on the forum. Do a search on Duesberg.

I'm firmly convinced that AIDS, as a discrete disease, does not exist. Among the scientists that share this view, some even believe that the HIV virus does not exists. I don't have an opinion on the existence of the HIV virus.

Mike
Q-RID, GRID, 'AIDS' is basically the queer version of the Holocaust: an imaginary atrocity committed against them concocted to cover up the real atrocities they inflict on themselves and others. Queers are dying of their own behavior, but wrapping up the symptoms of their destruction of their immune systems through promiscuous sodomy + drug taking as "acquired." well...how could a disease not be acquired? where did they acquire it from, Third Ball Boutique? a public toilet seat? sitting on damp grass? or repeatedly fucking dozens of men and being fucked by them up the ass, swallowing gallons of diseased jizz and piles of poppers to get the Bruces du jour even farther up the colonic Congo? The last? oh. that sounds like a choice. Like they bear ALL the responsibility for their destruction. like they weren't born that way, they behaved wrong, made habits of it, ended up dying from it. in short, they're to blame. but just like the jews whose lie-campaigns, indeed liestyle, they mimic, you will never, ever, ever, anywhere, anytime find a queero taking responsibility for hanging itself on a rope of infected cum. the question is, for the peabrains who don't realize the junkmedia are controlled by the hooknosed: why isn't there any common public tersm that accurately depicts, reflects or in some modest way captures the disgusting dangerousness of the gluticians' behavior? because the jews' own junkmedia is determined to see that its protected minorities always scape whippin'. only white 'males' get blamed for anything. pardon me, make that white heterosexual males. since they're participating in the abolition of their kind, whiteskin queers receive media cover, media protection. they're friendly, funny, laughy on tv, and the laff trak coves up the decaying moans of the suppurating susies in the QRID wards. why even use words if they add nothing and mean nothing and don't describe? to fool people? bing! to get them to pay for problems we caused ourselves? bing! words used to deceive, to discommunicate, is as dangerous as the old dick-in-ass routine the poo pluggers specialize in. GRID is a way for the poo-stabber-jew-commie alliance to blame normal white people, and make them feel guilty for dead fags. The fact is, every time a poolatrist (pron: poo-ah-luh-trizt) expires God does a cartwheel.

As Mike says, we were on this topic years ago, from the start. It's new to you, not us, so don't act like you're ahead of our curve when you're behind it. On that note I might also add I have repeatedly refuted WN taking false comfort in "AIDS" wiping out Africa, which is pure media bs.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 16th, 2010 at 06:14 PM.

Old November 16th, 2010 #4
Ted Maul
Banned

I've looked into this AIDS is made up thing on this site.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/aids/

Old November 16th, 2010 #5
Chris Clafton

I used to think it was a disease that only affected and killed Jews. Now I know better -- it is the result of faggotry, or better yet, choosing to be a dumbass.

Now onto the funding of AIDS:

http://www.avert.org/aids-funding.htm

Intesting that the money is given to "government-run AIDS bodies and regional NGOS." They also say it is "passed" down to the community level. Notice the four chains used in the example. Another government scam is all it is.

Old November 17th, 2010 #6
Mr. Bowmont

From what all i have read ive come to the thought that AIDS exist but HIV doesn't.

Old November 21st, 2010 #7
Jurgenmac
Banned

it's new to me and to most people and to all my friends and not everyone digs deep into forums , unless the books are uploaded onto our websites most WN will remain ignorant of it .
Indeed many sites on our side still unintentionally propagate a ZOG hoax because people have been deprived of the facts on this.

http://www.cwporter.com/praids.htm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/hi...s-1530789.html

This Andrew Neil guy did some interesting things when at the Sunday Times but did not last there long.

http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/nhwhywe.htm

WN people are lacking in understanding about why ZOG uses AIDS propaganda.
I have yet to see proper explanations about this from people on our side. I am digesting the issue as fast as possible and will write something in due coarse.
I have been wrong on some issues in the past and am always willing to learn. I was surprised that something like this was still out there to catch me after ten years of being a dissident.

"

Nature is the bible of the church of science, and its editor, John Maddox, is the high priest. He has persistently refused to publish letters and articles from doctors and scientists who question the HIV theory of AIDS, and its corollary that heterosexuals around the world are at risk from a new infectious agent. To him, the theory is fact.

To challenge that view, he argues, is to encourage teenagers not to bother with condoms. It is also to promote homophobia "made the more vivid by the smug wish-fulfilment that no harm will come to heterosexuals from AIDS because they do only what they have always done, and also behave 'naturally"'."

AIDS resembles the Holohoax , in both cases propaganda is made by pointing at corpses and attributing a false cause of death. The ZOG All-lies spread Typhus and the same Zoggies spread disease with their pharmaceuticals and their faggot sex industry.

Such a smokescreen of pseudoscience has been put out that AIDS dissidents make the mistake of trying to hack through the Jungle just like Holohoax Revisionists do.

None of the medical people give two fucks about anybody who is sick that is for sure.

I read the book by Jew Seth Kalichman and it is clear which side the Jews are on with this but the whole motivation needs clear explanation as many WN think this is a harmless enough hoax by ZOG. The Jew groups AIDS Denialists with Holohoax debunkers in this book.

http://letterstotheempire.com/2009/0...-upon-blunder/

The result of the HIV hoax must be less White babies when you think about it and a general increase of neurosis . Some clever Protocols of Zion type formulation of Zog's motivation on this issue is out there waiting to be written for people.

http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/20...ok_by_seth.php

Like every issue ZOG owns the media and they would be capable of playing the AIDS denial case in a way harmful to our interests also, perhaps, except the system has so much invested in this they would lose face and credibility to about face.

Money is the most obvious motivation as there is a lot of money to be made from these drugs which the tax payer gets caught for.

From my point of view I can't help but taking this as another classic example of the Jew big lie theory , and one moreover that many of us over-goyim got fooled by also including the great William Pierce.

Old November 21st, 2010 #8
Jurgenmac
Banned

yes full points to VNN for being ahead of everyone else on this topic.
I think the topic is ignored by many WN who see it as ZOG's most harmless hoax. And therein they become used as assets by ZOG just as the kosher Islamophobes are.
The Jews know how to bait the right with little tidbits of kosher racism or pc homophobia, bait to accept some greater PC hoax.Sometimes they really tie us up in knots.

Wish though you would liquidate the BNP off the forum who make our life hell here in the British isles where they steal most of our supporters for the Yids and cause confusion.It is an ongoing battle around Europe as the Jews set up these Kosher parties. The BNP has a policy of trying to fool WN as long as they can get away with it.

Old November 21st, 2010 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post

Wish though you would liquidate the BNP off the forum who make our life hell here in the British isles where they steal most of our supporters for the Yids and cause confusion.It is an ongoing battle around Europe as the Jews set up these Kosher parties. The BNP has a policy of trying to fool WN as long as they can get away with it.
I think there are only three or four of them left. Surely you can out-debate them?

Quote:
The result of the HIV hoax must be less White babies when you think about it and a general increase of neurosis .
Don't forget charities and medical research. Two entities that make millions from goodwill and scaremongering.

There was a news story yesterday about the Pope encouraging the use of condoms for male prostitutes to protect against AIDS.

Last edited by Bev; November 21st, 2010 at 06:38 AM. Reason: error - too much blood in caffeine at this time o' day

Old November 21st, 2010 #10
Mike Parker

I first saw this guy many years ago on a nigger show on PBS called Tony Brown's Journal. He made an interesting point about the connection between fags and drug addicts, the main "victim" populations of this thing. Fags evidently are massive abusers of drugs, which they need to maintain their promiscuity. It had never occurred to me before, but when you hear about these middle-aged men having 20 or 30 partners in one night in a bathhouse, they must be on something.

Old November 21st, 2010 #11
John52

My take is drugs and promiscuity caused a massive drop in their immune system which could have been reversed if they gave up their deathly lifestyle.

Old November 22nd, 2010 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post
it's new to me and to most people and to all my friends and not everyone digs deep into forums , unless the books are uploaded onto our websites most WN will remain ignorant of it .
I don't know how old you are, but this stuff was all debated back in the '90s, if I recall correctly. 'AIDS' isn't talked about much these days compared to back then. The first book to really discuss QRID (queer-related immune deficiency) was "And the Band Played On," written by a queer named Shilts back in the '80s. Although he blasted religious conservatives and Reagan, at least he threw in a little criticism of the actual faggots involved in disseminating 'AIDS' through their jaw-dropping fecosexual practices. It is very rare that the actual spreaders of whatever QRID actually is come under any criticism. I will have to dig up the piece I wrote for my college paper back in the '80s. The point of the piece was that the media were promoting the twin and contradictory views that 1) anybody could get 'AIDS' (so spend lots on research), yet 2) 'AIDS' is very hard to get (so dont worry about catching it from the gay waiter, flying hypodermic needle mosquito, or finger-fondled doorknob).

Quote:
WN people are lacking in understanding about why ZOG uses AIDS propaganda.
I don't think they are. It's not very hard to understand. To paraphrase a quotation in Shilts's book, "we fags thought we could do whatever we wanted, and medical science would solve any problems our behavior created." When we started getting huge purple blotches on our legs and rotting to death from the inside out, we ran crying and blaming to Congress, demanding normals subsidize research into this "acquired" disease, while suppressing any discussion of the acquisitional vector. It was right-wing morality that was the real problem, not left-wing faggot behavior. Of course the media trumpeted this ad infinitum.

Quote:
I have yet to see proper explanations about this from people on our side. I am digesting the issue as fast as possible and will write something in due coarse.
I have been wrong on some issues in the past and am always willing to learn. I was surprised that something like this was still out there to catch me after ten years of being a dissident.
You must be young. This stuff was all discussed back in the 80s and 90s.

Quote:
Nature is the bible of the church of science, and its editor, John Maddox, is the high priest. He has persistently refused to publish letters and articles from doctors and scientists who question the HIV theory of AIDS, and its corollary that heterosexuals around the world are at risk from a new infectious agent. To him, the theory is fact.

To challenge that view, he argues, is to encourage teenagers not to bother with condoms. It is also to promote homophobia "made the more vivid by the smug wish-fulfilment that no harm will come to heterosexuals from AIDS because they do only what they have always done, and also behave 'naturally"'."
All you need to understand is that the facts about 'AIDS' run against the agenda of the jews.

The jews want goy youth to be promiscuous. So they glamorize alley-cat sexual behavior, homosexuality and any perversion they can come up with.

It is that kind of behavior that spreads AIDS and many other diseases. The media never mention that most fags have multiple more or less endemic STDs and related diseases.

Then there's a separate debate about what AIDS actually is. If homo behavior causes and/or spreads AIDS, the jewsmedia wont mention it because it makes deviant sex less attractive to the people they're selling it to. Then there is the culture of the research scientist. The tendency is for one school of thought about any particular problem to beat out the others when it comes to receiving government grants for research. Early the school congealed around the HIV mechanism as the cause of AIDS. From that point, no other school could get research funding. And this stuff is not cheap to study. So those who didn't go along with the paradigm, that AIDS was spread by some virus, were out in the dark. They couldn't get money, but they could get smeared in the press. That's the Duesberg story. And of couse the reason the HIV school emerged dominant was in large part not due to its scientific chops, but because it put in the shade the homosexual-behavior explanation. The media never report what fags actually do anyway, so they are never going to clear things up. Rather it had to emerge privately in dribs and drabs from concerned scientists with some clue as to what was actually going on in terms of the science -- and the politics -- of research. Now that we live in an age of blogs and ubiquitous online media, the fact that there are strong disputes within an otherwise isolated community is much harder to hide. Anyone with a POV can get his points out there, and easily, and to as many people who care to learn them.

They key to the WN layperson is that, as i have said many times, all you need to know is the jew's agenda, and you can predict how any particular discussion will be played. You know that in anything regarding an Officially Supported group (blacks, fags, feminists, mexcrement) whites will be made to look guilty and responsible, and the OSG to look like blameless victims. So you can pre-spot where the kikenpresse is going to cover up for the truly guilty parties. Then it's just a matter of sniffing around til you find what they're hiding.

IF JEW, THEN LIE.

And the lies fall into easily predictable patterns.

Quote:
AIDS resembles the Holohoax , in both cases propaganda is made by pointing at corpses and attributing a false cause of death. The ZOG All-lies spread Typhus and the same Zoggies spread disease with their pharmaceuticals and their faggot sex industry.

Such a smokescreen of pseudoscience has been put out that AIDS dissidents make the mistake of trying to hack through the Jungle just like Holohoax Revisionists do.

None of the medical people give two fucks about anybody who is sick that is for sure.
i doubt that. many of them care deeply. more doctors care about patient health than patients care about their own health.

think about the poor doctor for a moment. many of them go into medicine to help people, but what their job comes down to is not identifying unsual cases (a la House tv show) but the same old thing repeat a million times. and the cause is often enough either unknown, or the condition is incurable. and the rest of the time the cause and cure requires a change in patient behavior the patient isn't willing to make. so all the doctor can do is prescribe the same old pills to help manage things a little. well remunerated, yes, but a real fun life at the office, hell no. i would think being a doctor is simply horrible.

Quote:
The result of the HIV hoax must be less White babies when you think about it and a general increase of neurosis . Some clever Protocols of Zion type formulation of Zog's motivation on this issue is out there waiting to be written for people.
the facts about 'aids' run counter to a number of the jews' plans for white people, which requires endless lying and covering up. luckily, lying and covering up are pretty much all jews do.

Old November 22nd, 2010 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
I first saw this guy many years ago on a nigger show on PBS called Tony Brown's Journal. He made an interesting point about the connection between fags and drug addicts, the main "victim" populations of this thing. Fags evidently are massive abusers of drugs, which they need to maintain their promiscuity. It had never occurred to me before, but when you hear about these middle-aged men having 20 or 30 partners in one night in a bathhouse, they must be on something.
Yeah, exactly. We never think about what fags actually do because it's so disgusting. If we had a free media, it would report in great detail the statistical context of faggotic behavior. But it won't do that because it would make people hate fags and be intolerant of them - for very good reasons. The media make it like a fag is some happy Will dude who makes nice flower arrangements, or works as a publicist all day in a respectable office, then goes home at night to make tepid, romantic love to the butthole of his lover Bruce.

Uh...no. It's not like that at all.

The homosexual is a seriously mentally fucked up humanoid exhibiting the very worst in both sexes - neurotic female hysteria combined with ice-cold male sexual voracity-predation. So, as you say, they couple anonymously, painfully, lovelessly, endlessly, drunkenly, druggedly in bathhouses and motels and bars. And the only way to keep this truly deranged, disease-spreading, destructive cycle of enseamed viciousness going is with chemical spurs. All of this to a backdrop of truly horrible music.

Does the media depict any of this? No. When the cock and ass unmerry-go-round flies off the wheel, the media whips out long-faced hanky Hanks, him poor guy got aidsies off one beensy-weensy fling.

Old November 22nd, 2010 #14
Marty Macaluso

On CNN they did a report on the soaring number of syphilis cases today (CDC released new data), something like 60 percent of those diagnosed were queer males. If you watch the show First 48 on A&E you would see after niggers those most involved in murders are queers. There have been loads of queers murdered after they picked up some stranger on the street and brought them back home to do drugs and have sex. This isn't how the media usually portrays faggots though, we usually see them as good looking, witty, educated, affluent, best friend material, etc.

Old November 22nd, 2010 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
On CNN they did a report on the soaring number of syphilis cases today (CDC released new data), something like 60 percent of those diagnosed were queer males. If you watch the show First 48 on A&E you would see after niggers those most involved in murders are queers. There have been loads of queers murdered after they picked up some stranger on the street and brought them back home to do drugs and have sex. This isn't how the media usually portrays faggots though, we usually see them as good looking, witty, educated, affluent, best friend material, etc.
Yep. They disguise that homoism, male or female, is associated with severe psychological problems, drug use, violence and all the rest. To they extent they hint at this deeper picture, they blame it on heteros not accepting homos, which is of course reversing cause and effect. Normal people will always stigmatize those who are seriously fucked up and endangering the community through their deranged behavior.

Old May 6th, 2011 #16
Jurgenmac
Banned

http://rapidlibrary.com/download_fil...IDS+virus+.pdf

Duesberg's book again as the previous link expired. I have trouble getting any of the White sites such as Solargeneral to upload such books which is one of the reasons for the dismal ignorance among WN on this subject.
Many cannot get their heads around this issue and there is this religious clinging to AIDS.

As Whites are the main consumers of propaganda the main victims of the Aids hoax are Whites who are getting much less sex than in the 70s as a result of this Jew/Fag hoax.

Old May 6th, 2011 #17
Matt Ferguson

I've casually followed the fake AIDS debate and come to the conclusion that in 2011 anyone who thinks this disease doesn't exist is an absolute fool.

And are there actually people who think heavy mixing of drugs is whats really causing supposed aids deaths? Even though there were hardcore druggies in Roman times? The only relatively new drugs under the sun is some hallucinogens, cocaine and speed and ecstasy. Everything else has been used forever.

AIDS doesn't exist . . . yah, great way to gain credibility for the White National Stagnant.

Old May 6th, 2011 #18
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
From what all i have read ive come to the thought that AIDS exist but HIV doesn't.
I meant that the other way around, that HIV exists but AIDS does not.

Thread