VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 23rd, 2012 #121
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
And did you see the wife? Another example of the married coming to look and act alike over time:

No contrition on her part, either. She aided and abetted the rape of their adopted son, at minimum, then all but blamed the other victims outright on the stand.
They have Fine's wife on tape .If I were an editor I would've run with that story if, after all, it was all about 'selling papers.'

"He wanted you to grab him? ... But you never had any oral sex with him? Of course he would [want oral sex]. Why wouldn't he?"More: “I know everything that went on, you know. I know everything that went on with him . . . Bernie has issues, maybe that he’s not aware of, but he has issues . . . And you trusted somebody you shouldn't have trusted . . . Bernie is also in denial. I think that he did the things he did, but he's somehow through his own mental telepathy has erased them out of his mind.”

Still more, when asked by Davis why Bernie Fine seemed to gravitate toward him more than others, and if there were others: "I think that there might have been others, but it was geared to ... there was something about you ..."
http://www.huliq.com/3257/bernie-fin...-third-accuser
Watch the video report below, and listen to the portions attributed to Laurie Fine.

http://www.huliq.com/3257/bernie-fin...-third-accuser

Which is why I am disinterested in seeing Penn State or this Mrs. Sandusky woman raked over the coals any further until the same amount of 'airtime' is meted out to 'The Fines" & Syracuse U... But that aint happening anytime soon.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; June 23rd, 2012 at 01:40 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2012 #122
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Which is why I am disinterested in seeing Penn State or this Mrs. Sandusky woman raked over the coals any further until the same amount of 'airtime' is meted out to 'The Fines" & Syracuse U... But that aint happening anytime soon.
I want them all to pay.

The Fine/Syracuse deal is much bigger than Sandusky/Penn State. The latter is basically a local matter. With Fine, the kikes at ESPN consciously scuttled the story and are complicit in countless homosexual rapes by their fellow tribesman Fine. Because the 'free press' in this country is kike-controlled, ESPN got no push-back from their brethren at 'competing' networks and papers.

They're all complicit.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #123
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

NCAA gives Penn State 'stark wake-up call' with $60 million fine

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/23/us...html?hpt=hp_t3

Quote:
(CNN) -- Saying it is "a stark wake-up call to everyone involved in college sports," the National Collegiate Athletic Association announced a $60 million fine against Penn State University on Monday and took away 14 seasons of football victories from the late Joe Paterno.

The school was also banned from the postseason for four years and will lose 20 football scholarships a year for four seasons, NCAA President Mark Emmert said.
That kwalege, that playpen for retards, deserves the death penalty, at the very least it´s athletics program should be eliminated with no replacement.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 23rd, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #124
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

This is how the Catholic clergy has been getting away with boy buggery for generations. Like Sundusky, if you do so much 'good for the community' or parish a 'minor vice' like pederasty can be overlooked.
I'm sure that's how Joe Pa rationalized it.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #125
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
This is how the Catholic clergy has been getting away with boy buggery for generations. Like Sundusky, if you do so much 'good for the community' or parish a 'minor vice' like pederasty can be overlooked.
I'm sure that's how Joe Pa rationalized it.
You make a very good point. I have often wondered if priests were fags, that didn't want to be fags. So they became priests. Ah...WTF do I know.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #126
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I've heard about all I want to hear about 'child molestation.'

It wasn't nebulus 'child molestation.' It was homosexual child rape.

They way these punch-pulling 'journalists' describe it, the ocean would be a relatively large, briny lake.

By downplaying the facts through terminology, they reinforce the larger judeo-culture that allowed this nittany pooper plundering to proceed unabated for decades.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #127
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

If Woody Hayes had caught wind of this sort of behavior out of one of his assistant coaches he would have run that turd burgler quicker than shit through a goose and the media would have been none the wiser.

If it happened on a Coach Bryant team The Bear would've shot the filthy faggot himself.
What Alabama jury would convict him?

Old July 23rd, 2012 #128
Hunter Morrow

Vacated wins from 1998 to 2011, No post-season for 4 years, 5 years of probabtion and 10 football scholarships gone a year, 60 million dollar fine...

Program is ruined for decades, if not permanently. Would have been easier to just death penalty 'em, i.e., not let the football program be part of the NCAA. Just on losing the bowl games the school will tens of millions of dollars a bowl game.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #129
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

The real shame is that the NCAA punishment only effects those who had nothing at all to do with the crimes nor the means to prevent them.

Which brings me to Mike McQuery. How the hell does a grown man catch another grown man red-handed faggot-raping a young boy in the ass and his first instinct is to run home and call his daddy?

Old July 24th, 2012 #130
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Which brings me to Mike McQuery. How the hell does a grown man catch another grown man red-handed faggot-raping a young boy in the ass and his first instinct is to run home and call his daddy?
It´s bizarre alright, If I ran into something like that I would be in an absolute friggin rage, I don’t know whether I´d have the self control not to club the living shit out the faggot before I call the police. The niggerball bizness is sleazy through and through.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 24th, 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Old July 24th, 2012 #131
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
It´s bizarre alright, If I ran into something like that I would be in an absolute friggin rage, I don’t know whether I´d have the self control not to club the living shit out the faggot before I call the police. The niggerball bizness is sleazy through and through.
I wouldn't have to call my dad (RIP).
I could almost hear him now in such a situation if I tried.

"WTF are you wasting time calling me for?! You get your ass back in there right the fuck now and get that kid the hell outta there! What da fuck's wrong with you!!!"

Old July 24th, 2012 #132
Alex Linder
Administrator

That's the ultimate reductio ad absurdum of Catholicism's vaunted hierarchy:

a grown man needs to ask his boss what to do about another grown man raping a boy.

Wow. You reeeeallly understand where protestantism comes from now, don't you?

Old July 24th, 2012 #133
Alex Linder
Administrator

In the spirit of the kid asking for more gruel:

Please, sir...I'd just like to do...a little...of the thinking...for myself. I really think I can do it!

Old August 13th, 2012 #134
Alex Linder
Administrator

Witness says he saw Jerry Sandusky and major Penn State donor abusing two boys aboard a private plane as FBI investigates 'pedophile sex ring'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...buse-boys.html

Old August 13th, 2012 #135
Jamiepaige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Witness says he saw Jerry Sandusky and major Penn State donor abusing two boys aboard a private plane as FBI investigates 'pedophile sex ring'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...buse-boys.html
Another dumb fuck saw something and didn't say a word!

What is wrong with this world ..... people keep their mouths shut when they see children being hurt.

Ok, I'm logging off, depressed.

Old July 14th, 2014 #136
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

'At bedtime his ritual began': Jerry Sandusky's adopted son opens up to Oprah about the seven years of horrific sexual abuse he suffered that started when he was just eight

Quote:
  • Matthew Sandusky previously told investigators that he suffered seven years of sexual abuse at the hands of his adopted father
  • On Thursday, he will speak out in his first TV interview since Jerry Sandusky was convicted and sentenced to 30-60 years in 2012

Tags
#1, sandusky

Thread