VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2020 #1801
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Willis View Post
Ehhh... NK is the lapdog of China and China was founded by jews so they are a part of what is going on. Now they DO have their ancient dilusions of "we be whole galaxy yes! We be mighty Ky-nee empire! Rule all you round eyes!"

NK will only jump if China wants it and China will only jump if the jews want it or if they go rabid animal again, which they HAVE done mind you: they invaded VIETNAM and LOST! Hard. Really hard. To grandma's with worn out third rate crap because there was no one else in the area to fight.

As for nukes... I would rather see one pop off in Tel Aviv when they are all home. Wooo that would be fun!
I'm no fan of chinks or Koreans either, but the jewSA still needs to stop harassing China by having the Gavy running around in their coastal waters doing these so-called "freedom of navigation" exercises. Bunch of fucking hypocrites--how would Washington like it if the Chinese navy were prowling around off the West Coast or the Iranian navy was doing that in the Gulf of Mexico? Iran hasn't started a war with anyone in 200 years. We may dislike China, but at least they are just protecting their own borders unlike the KWA. And the KWA's green niggers need to get their dumb asses out of South Korea too--the Korean War ended 67 years ago, and the Koreans should just solve their own problems.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 13th, 2020 #1802
Ray Allan

Default Nuke their ass and take their gas, right, faggots?

US military building new base in Syria's oil-rich Dayr al-Zawr: Report

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...l-Dayr-al-Zawr

Old October 13th, 2020 #1803
M. Willis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I'm no fan of chinks or Koreans either, but the jewSA still needs to stop harassing China by having the Gavy running around in their coastal waters doing these so-called "freedom of navigation" exercises. Bunch of fucking hypocrites--how would Washington like it if the Chinese navy were prowling around off the West Coast or the Iranian navy was doing that in the Gulf of Mexico? Iran hasn't started a war with anyone in 200 years. We may dislike China, but at least they are just protecting their own borders unlike the KWA. And the KWA's green niggers need to get their dumb asses out of South Korea too--the Korean War ended 67 years ago, and the Koreans should just solve their own problems.
Mmm... Not true. China has tried to expand their borders: Tibet (conquered), Mongolia (mostly conquered, extermination ongoing), Vietnam (failed), India (ongoing stalemate), Nepal (stalemate) and now they are pushing to conquer parts of the Philippines for oil by claiming the Filipinos are ancient Chinese and belong to China's CCP. Oh and they are also expanding into AFRICA now and trying to "colonize" them for the resources, which I find rather funny.

China is just as power mad and aggressive as JewUSSA, they are bloodthirsty, cruel, capricious and evil as hell. Do not turn your back on them because they WILL bury a knife in your back when your not looking! Never make the mistake of thinking that if you leave these COMMUNIST GOOKS alone that they will leave you alone, if you give them an inch they will take a mile! That is a horrific mistake we have made which cost us a lot of our industry and national debt.

Beware the CCP, beware! I would rather keep them hemmed up along their coast than give them access to international waters because their beliefs are just as imperial as the JEWS who created them! We should not for one second back down from the Chinese, they want power and though they are a paper tiger, that paper tiger can still do a tremendous amount of damage to the white race if allowed to fester. If you want more proof, look at the "birthing industry" they got started on the west coast, they export as many pregnant gooks as they can to the USSA, they pop out yellow monkeys, claim welfare, citizenship, etc... Suddenly the CCP has more income and SPIES all over the damn place.

What we face is called Ling Chi, death by a thousand cuts. They are not going to march an army on us but they are going to bleed us out until we collapse and we are STUPID enough to not see them as a threat let alone recognize what they are doing!

Do not for one second think they are not a grave threat.
Do not for one second turn your back on them.
Do not for one second think that by leaving them alone they will not slit our throats in the night.

The very nature of gooks is long term, underhanded warfare.

Old October 14th, 2020 #1804
Ray Allan

Thanks for the Fox News op-ed. I never said China wasn't a threat, and at least you acknowledge the PRC was founded by jews. Since the jews have about sucked the KWA dry and it's now an empire in decline, I guess they can now attach themselves like the parasites they are onto China. I guess it will come down to which jew superpower wants it more. But right now I consider that regime in Jerusalem-on-the-Potomac a greater threat to White survival on the North American continent before the chinks are of any real relevance.

Old October 17th, 2020 #1805
Ray Allan

Default Delusional ex-SEAL clownbot who "killed" bin Laden throws hissy-fit at Trump

Quote:
The US Navy SEAL who says he killed Osama bin Laden has reacted to President Donald Trump's suggestion that the operation was a sham.

"Very brave men said goodbye to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double," Robert O'Neill, who took part in the 2011 raid ordered by former President Barack Obama, wrote on Twitter.

Trump had earlier retweeted a QAnon account, which promoted the idea that bin Laden is still alive.

"I just found out that I killed Osama bin Johnson. Drinks are on me, I guess..." said O'Neill, who is a Trump supporter himself. "I know who I killed, homie. Every time," he wrote. Yeah, sure you killed him...in your own mind, niggah
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...adly-accident-

Old October 21st, 2020 #1806
Ray Allan

Default Anti-White T & P faggot Schogol: More evil nazis in the ranks

Quote:
JEFF SCHOGOL - Oct. 19, 2020 11:58 AM EDT

A white supremacist group known as The Base is attempting to recruit military veterans as foot soldiers for a planned race war that it hopes will result in the collapse of society, experts told Task & Purpose.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has obtained video recordings of the group's leader speaking with more than 100 potential recruits, of which nearly 20 percent of the applicants claimed to have military experience, according to NBC News.

"There were eight men in the National Guard, one former member of the Air Force, a Marine, and eight in the U.S. Army, according to a transcript of the SPLC's podcast "Baseless."

The Base portrays itself as a group of survivalists who are defending the "European race" from society, which has become infected with Jewish values, said (((Joanna Mendelson))), associate director of the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism.

The group looks for members with military experience so it will have an army of vigilante soldiers ready to take seize power in the anticipated coming chaos, Mendelson told Task & Purpose.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/the-...itary-veterans

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1807
Ray Allan

Default First spacemen (and women) enlist in Space Farce

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-recruits.html

Old October 23rd, 2020 #1808
Jeffrey Smither

Air Niggers crash into houses. They're a menace and shouldn't be allowed to fly over populated areas. They're dangerous.

https://www.winknews.com/2020/10/23/...alabama-crash/

The crash occurred southeast of Mobile, near the city of Foley and the town of Magnolia Springs. Darby called the neighborhood a “heavily populated” residential area. No firefighters were injured, he added.

Old October 24th, 2020 #1809
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Air Niggers crash into houses. They're a menace and shouldn't be allowed to fly over populated areas. They're dangerous.

https://www.winknews.com/2020/10/23/...alabama-crash/

The crash occurred southeast of Mobile, near the city of Foley and the town of Magnolia Springs. Darby called the neighborhood a “heavily populated” residential area. No firefighters were injured, he added.
That's quite funny, because only a couple days ago Military.com ran an article about how the navy and marines went a whole year without any aviation fatalities. I'm glad no one on the ground was hurt, at any rate.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...over-year.html

Old October 27th, 2020 #1810
Ray Allan

Default Operation Warp Speed

'Shots in Arms Within 24 Hours:' Army General's Complex Vaccine Delivery Task Takes Shape

Quote:
Once a COVID-19 vaccine is ready, all eyes will be on a four-star Army officer - Gen. Gus Perna - to head up a complicated and staged distribution system - that will get it into the hands of Americans.

On Oct. 23, the same day that a record number of more than 82,000 new coronavirus cases were reported, public health officials described just how complicated the distribution effort will be, outlining an updated, three-step plan for the production and delivery of a vaccine to more than 70,000 distribution hubs nationwide.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...kes-shape.html

Pretty damn creepy.

Old October 28th, 2020 #1811
Ray Allan

Default Clint Lorance: Another Eddie Gallagher-like worm, uh, "hero"

He Was Convicted of War Crimes and Pardoned by Trump. Now He Wants to Reform Military Justice

Quote:
Former Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance has a new mission: To become a lawyer and press for reform of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, under which he was convicted of war crimes in Afghanistan.

Lorance said he is driven by the "leave no man behind" credo he learned in boot camp in seeking to help others caught up in the military justice system, which he claims wrongly sent him to prison on charges of ordering his platoon open fire on three unarmed Afghans, killing two.

. . .Nine members of his platoon testified in a general court-martial that Lorance was an arrogant and inexperienced leader who panicked and recklessly gave the order to shoot Afghans who posed no immediate threat.

"I really didn't have a chance to defend myself" against charges that he knowingly violated the rules of engagement, meant to to prevent civilian casulaties, lied about his actions, and was guilty of premeditated murder, Lorance maintains.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...y-justice.html

You really want to help guys caught up in the military justice system, Clint? How about helping ones who've been accused, prosecuted and punished for pro-White beliefs or activities? Doubtful you will, because you're just a little self-serving punk-ass who was lucky enough to get pardoned by the President and who basks in the publicity and praise of Fox Jews and your adoring 'murrcan patriotards.

Old October 28th, 2020 #1812
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Psychos’ fueled by ‘blood lust,’ Australian special forces tortured and executed prisoners in Afghanistan - report

28 Oct, 2020 16:30

A disturbing new report blows the lid on the shameful conduct of Australian special forces soldiers in Afghanistan, accusing them of waging a campaign of torture and murder across the war-torn country, and hiding the evidence.

When Australia’s elite SAS soldiers would raid villages in Afghanistan, they brought terror and death with them, a report seen by Melbourne newspaper The Age alleges. The special forces “would take the men and boys to these guest houses and interrogate them, meaning tie them up and torture them,” the report states.

By the time the SAS units left, “the men and boys would be found dead, shot in the head, sometimes blindfolded and throats slit. These are corroborated accounts,” it continues, comparing the alleged war crimes to the My Lai massacre of the Vietnam War, and to the US’ mistreatment of detainees in Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison.
https://www.rt.com/news/504826-austr...s-afghanistan/

Old October 29th, 2020 #1813
Ray Allan

Default Now every new recruit can look like the Worst Generation

Quote:
Army privates at Fort Sill, Oklahoma are the lucky first trainees to receive the service's new World War II-style dress uniform.

This month, about 200 soldiers going through Basic Combat Training in the 434th Field Artillery Brigade at Sill were issued a full Army Green Service Uniform, a modern version of the iconic uniform worn by Gen. Dwight Eisenhower, supreme allied commander in World War II Europe.

"We're the first Army training base to get the Army Green Service Uniform, which is pretty neat for obviously these soldiers in training and obviously for leadership," Command Sgt. Major Donald Harding, the senior enlisted leader of the 434th, said an Army press release.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army-greens-fort-sill

Old October 31st, 2020 #1814
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Old November 1st, 2020 #1815
Ray Allan

Default Weekend warriors on election day

Quote:
From New Jersey to Washington, National Guard members from across the country are gearing up for election-related missions - ranging from cybersecurity support to responding to civil unrest - in an already record-breaking year for state activations.

. . . Armed troops won't be guarding polling places on Tuesday.

Leaders in several states said the hundreds of Guard members activated by their governors will be wearing civilian clothes and won't be carrying weapons. That's true in Wisconsin, New Jersey and Nebraska, officials from those states say.

"Our service members are placed on state active duty, and they show up in civilian clothes to the polling stations, so any member of the community that is coming to a polling station isn't going to be able to recognize that they are in the Guard," said Brig. Gen. Robyn Blader, assistant adjutant general of the Wisconsin National Guard. "They are going to look like anyone else from the community." The haircuts and possible steroid use will give them away, to me at least. Military and cops have a certain "look" to them, even in civvies. Most of them will be young too, between 18-35.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ction-day.html

Old November 5th, 2020 #1816
Ray Allan

Default Would Orange Golem or Bite-me Golem get GNs in more new jew wars?

Military Vote Could Be More Important Than Ever in Tight 2020 Race, Election Experts Say

Quote:
As the outcome of the 2020 presidential election hangs on tight races in a few key states, the military vote could matter more than ever in deciding who will win the White House.

By Thursday morning, the race pitting President Donald Trump against former Vice President Joe Biden was undecided in Georgia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Arizona and Nevada.

. . . Past elections have shown that military absentee ballots can be potentially decisive, he said, adding that in 2000, the overseas military vote swung the election in Florida.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...perts-say.html

Old November 6th, 2020 #1817
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Military Vote Could Be More Important Than Ever in Tight 2020 Race, Election Experts Say

if chump wins I expect war with Iran later next year. We know he hates Iran with a passion with Israel's backing. Biden would do war too, but Trump will for sure.

Old November 6th, 2020 #1818
Erik T. White

Quote:

I always thought that only kwa green niggers could vote.

I wonder what would happen if a genuinely honest person could see a large amount of green nigger ballots and find evidence that maybe 80,000 of them were sent in by members of the pissraeli defense force?

Old November 6th, 2020 #1819
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I always thought that only kwa green niggers could vote.

I wonder what would happen if a genuinely honest person could see a large amount of green nigger ballots and find evidence that maybe 80,000 of them were sent in by members of the pissraeli defense force?

Aren't the IDF and the KWA military one and the same?

Old November 9th, 2020 #1820
Ray Allan

Thumbs up Four GNs killed in explosion in Syria

Quote:
Four American troops have been killed by an explosive device in the countryside of Hasakah province in northeastern Syria, the Arab country's official news agency reports.

The American soldiers were killed after their vehicle was targeted with an explosive device near the village of Markedeh on Hasakah-Dayr-al-Zawr road, SANA reported Sunday.

The incident happened while the troops were travelling between the US-occupied Al-Shaddadi and Al-Omar bases, according to ASB news.

Following the explosion, the US forces cordoned off the area amid the flight of American warplanes in the area, SANA reported.

The report also said a translator was among the victims, who were taken to the al-Shaddadi base in Hasakah countryside.

Other reports claimed the bomb attack was allegedly carried out by Daesh.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...sion-US-troops

Tags
#1, military

Thread