VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post #1 ISIS (Islamic State) Thread

ISIS beheads second American journalist (video)

Taunting Barrack Hussein Obama saying, “I’m back Obama.” Threatens to kill a third journalist.

via ISIS video shows beheading of Steven Sotloff – CNN.com.
The ISIS terror group has published a video titled “A second message to America,” showing the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff.

The video also threatens the life of British captive David Haines.

Sotloff speaks to the camera before he is killed, saying he is “paying the price” for U.S. intervention. Considering he was a captive, it’s possible that his words were scripted for him.

The masked ISIS figure in the video speaks to U.S. President Barack Obama, telling him, “Just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.”
Writing for the Daily Caller in 2011, Sotloff warned of the group(s) Obama has taken under his wing: Why Washington should be wary of the Muslim Brotherhood. Yet by July 2013 Sotloff seemed enamored with the Ikhwan, having joined their protest and written about The Muslim Brotherhood’s Legitimate Grievances.

read full article at source: http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/...rnalist-video/

Old September 2nd, 2014 #2
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Just hype:

I didn't see anyone getting killed. Neither does Liveleak:

Quote:
...NOTE: Liveleak will not be carrying this video (CLICK HERE FOR INFO). This video is almost a carbon copy of the previous video so our decision stands.

American hostage Steven Sotloff has reportedly been executed by jihadist terrorists. There was no immediate confirmation of the video.The video reportedly warns governments to back off from "this evil alliance of America against the Islamic State"...

Old September 3rd, 2014 #3
Patrick Bateman

Liveleak is coping a lot of flack from members for not carrying this video and so they should! Hypocrites. Liveleak has been paid off.

On another note. Poor bastard. I have to admit I feel a lot of outrage to see one of these muzzie scum behead a white man with such impunity. The life of a single white man is worth a million of these shitskins.

In a sane world, the single death of a white man by a non-white should carry such severe consequences that for them to even contemplate it would make them shudder in fear.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #4
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I feel a lot of outrage to see one of these muzzie scum behead a white man with such impunity.
You mean Sotloff?

In which way does a jew, dual Israeli citizen, System journalist, whose career began by popularising the USA/EU takeover of the Arab world, deserve the title of 'white man'?

Old September 3rd, 2014 #5
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You mean Sotloff?

In which way does a jew, dual Israeli citizen, System journalist, whose career began by popularising the USA/EU takeover of the Arab world, deserve the title of 'white man'?

Oh......I didn't know. Well in that case crack open the champagne!

To be honest I did think he looked a little "off" when I saw a few pictures of him with his weird looking Islamic style neck beard in his before pics. But I think most people would assume he was white on first glance.

But my comments are still valid for any other white man they may execute such Foley etc.

This is the pic I saw of him where I thought hmm is this dude white? But you know how it is in this movement, where at times everyone accuses anyone who isn't exactly a perfect Aryan specimen as being non-white. So I didn't wanna stoke that fire too much.

But yeah the dude clearly looks non-white Ashkenazi here. But this begs the question why isn't there more outrage at the death of a chosen one if he indeed is?

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; September 3rd, 2014 at 06:49 AM.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #6
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
why isn't there more outrage at the death of a chosen one if he indeed is?
He was. This isn't baseless 'durr, he looks like a jew so he must be a jew' stuff; it's all well known and documented.

He's serving his purpose. "We will continue on with your work", et cetera.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #7
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

The camel jockies made a good jew out of the poisonous kike son of a bitch. For some reason that bit of news brightened my entire day.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #8
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Izzie Jew propagandist gets his come uppance.

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-reveal...111600274.html

He was "hiking" when captured I am going to guess?

Bad way to go, however these kikes are soon to have a price on thier heads for decades of worldwide financial and physical terrorism.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #9
Olaf Menes

It really don't matter......these Islamic cunts are simply just another faction that hates everyone and everything.......they simply kill for the reasons of acquiring resources to fund their personal vendettas........honestly they have slaughtered more fellow Arabs than any Western nationality.....so this knee jerk reaction of them beheading one dumb ass so called reporter is simply a excuse to press for military action against ISIS.

Simply put, don't be the atypical brainwashed dumb ass watching the news. These assholes have been slaughtering each other long before there was an America or Great Britain. This behavior is simply ingrained in Islamic culture.

We see hundreds of "westerners" killed in their own nations by foreign maggots allowed into these countries by their own governments.....where is the billion dollar military response when some camel fucker beheaded a soldier on the streets of London?

Now you know why this is being ran on news media 24/7.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #10
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
But yeah the dude clearly looks non-white Ashkenazi here. But this begs the question why isn't there more outrage at the death of a chosen one if he indeed is?

I think the Jewish MSM is starting to get a bit skittish about connecting all the Jewish dots and clearly identifying members of the tribe. There are increasing numbers of violent Middle Eastern types, running around with multiple axes to grind, both in Europe and in North America.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #11
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
why isn't there more outrage at the death of a chosen one if he indeed is?
Also, it's something of an "everyday occurrence" in the life of a chosen one.

From 2006:

Quote:
The Jerusalem Post: Nicholas Berg, a 'good man, a good Jew,' finds death in Iraq

Nicholas E. Berg (April 2, 1978-May, 2004????)

ALIASES: "Nick Berg", “Nicholas Evan Berg”

Supposedly Beheaded in Iraq

Purportedly Moslem Resistance Fighters led by Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi.

The Jerusalem Post: Nicholas Berg, a 'good man, a good Jew,' finds death in Iraq (Headline, May 13, 2004)

Berg was arrested a number of years before he left for Iraq concerning a device he identified as a "truth detector". Police handcuffed and detained Berg during his crazed defense of the device, which police suspected of being capable of illicitly opening remotely-controlled garage doors.
He attended many high level universities such as Cornell and UPenn but he received no degree and was a drifter who was often arrested for trespassing and vagrancy.

• The Iraqi police arrested Berg for drunken mischief but were observing him prior to that because they thought he was an Israeli spy (The video possibly hoaxed to assume a new identity)

• The Abu Ghraib scandal was alleged right before the video was released.

• His father is in International A.N.S.W.E.R. (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism), a group associated with the Workers World Party. Both Marxist fronts organized the worldwide protests on February 15, 2003 against war in Iraq.

• The elder Berg claims his son was a big supporter of George W. Bush. As the crisis was being realized, Michael Berg witnessed the events from Jerusalem

• There is absolutely no hard-copy of his company, "Prometheus Methods Tower Service" in existence. Nick Berg is thought to have worked on the radio tower near the Abu Ghraib Prison; however no Government records verify the existence of this company.

• The US officially denies holding Berg. E-mails provided by the family of Berg in early April show that he was being detained by the U.S./ Iraqi military.

• His family was not permitted to view the body after it was returned supposedly to the United States
Quote:
• The chair in the video was only available to US military personnel or those that desperately wanted to buy one in the "green zone".

• Berg visited Israel in December of the 2003, and remained there until his subsequent visit to Iraq, Iraqi intelligence services thought Nick Berg was a spy working for Israel, he was detained on March 24 when trying to leave Iraq.

Technical Irregularities of the Beheading

At 13:46:28 by the video camera's on-screen clock, a soft voice can be heard making a comment in the background. This has variously been interpreted [12] (http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...r=1480935&t=-1) as an English speaker saying:
'It will be done.' or 'Thy will be done.' or 'How will it be done?'
VIDEO - http://tides.carebridge.org/Videos/Berg.wmv 13:46:28
• Tape jumps over 11 hours in the video's time-stamp from 2:44:12 to 13:45:47 after the knife is drawn

• The absence of blood and poor quality of the footage that is possibly intentionally out of focus and sync.

• Zarqawi masks his face and talks with a non-native accent, virtually no Arabs believe it is him on voice alone.

• Zarqawi is a fundamentalist and he would not touch his face with the left or “filthy” hand, the right hand is the clean hand preserved for grooming and shaking hands.

• Zarqawi would not wear a gold ring, it is ‘haram’ and not for men in Islam

• Zarqawi has a prosthetic left leg and this is not discernible in the video.

• The rebels look paler and huskier than most Arabs and certainly Al Qaeda who are trained intensively and are usually lean (not wearing tennis shoes like an urban guerrilla of the western hemisphere would in cinema)
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=30502

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; September 3rd, 2014 at 12:58 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #12
Dawn Cannon

Default Daniel Pearl

Daniel Pearl

(Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist with Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped by Pakistani militants and later murdered by Al-Qaeda member Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in Pakistan.)

One of the more gruesome findings of the report is that the videotaping of Pearl's beheading was initially bungled, and that the killing had to be re-enacted. Mohammed had already slashed Pearl's neck when the cameraman had to restart the taping. The second time, Mohammed fully severed the head.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=122376

Old September 3rd, 2014 #13
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
But this begs the question why isn't there more outrage at the death of a chosen one if he indeed is?
Well, that Korean guy was just after Nick Berg and he got relatively little press. That did make international news, but I don't remember it making multiple headlines. It certainly didn't prompt headlines like this:

Quote:
Biden's warning to ISIS militants: 'We will follow them to the gates of hell'
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/politi...gates-of-hell/

Old September 3rd, 2014 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up another jew meets his tribal god in hell

The msm isn't comfortable (for obvious reasons) publishing pics and videos of worker drone chosenites being made to pay for big jew's problem with the muzzies ...remember 'journalist' Daniel Pearl?

The dearth of pics of the execution alone told me who and what he was.

You'll have no problem finding gory pics of dead euros sent to the Elysian field by diaper heads anywhere online tho, fer sure.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

[new source to me, found searching "sotloff mossad," can't speak to its validity]

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: STEVEN SOTLOFF’S LINKS TO MOSSAD & CIA

BY JOHN WARD SEPTEMBER 3, 2014

Sotloff’s close links to Israeli counter-intelligence, emergence from same stable as Foley, and equally amazing ability to be ‘on the spot’ to cover Black Arts events in Middle East

That Steven Sotloff is Jewish isn’t exactly a secret. But what many media titles this morning have glossed over is that he studied at Tel Aviv’s Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC) before beginning his career. Located on the same campus at the core of of IDCs philosophy is the International Institute for Counter Terrorism. Its links to Mossad are well known. The Slog tries to join up some dots.

Having watched the second ‘beheading’ video and looked into Mr Sotloff’s background, my aim – as with James Foley’s apparent execution – is to offer key observations that I find significant:

There is no blood at all in this video. This time the ‘assailant’ isn’t even seen attacking his victim. There is no headless body seen at the end. The voice is identical to the first video.

Some excerpts from around the Web so far today: ‘A video has been released today showing the gruesome murder of Steven Sotloff‘ (The Mirror – it shows no such thing). ‘The killing of Sotloff ‘disgusting and despicable’ (David Cameron – this film offers zero evidence that he is dead). ‘A video that shows the beheading of American Steven Sotloff (CNN – it doesn’t show anything). ‘Sotloff family watched grisly video of Sotloff’s death’. (NBC – well then, they didn’t watch the one I did).

Youtube has blocked all copies of the video. Google is not showing any relevant results for ‘watch Sotloff beheading video’. Once again, senior politicians and most news anchors are advising against any viewing, on the grounds of it being ‘gruesome’, ‘gorey’, ‘disgusting’ or ‘disturbing’. Wikipedia already has an entry on him confirming his death.

Assumptions are being routinely presented as facts.

As with the Foley video, Mr Sotloff betrays no signs of fear whatsoever.

He may well simply be a very brave man, but the apparent calm of both ‘victims’ is, to say the least, odd.

As with James Foley (see last Slogpost about him) facts in Sotloff’s background cast doubt on the ‘innocent journalist just doing his job’ line.

He worked in Egypt, Turkey and Bahrain for the Christian Science Monitor….a tiny niche outfit favoured strongly for agent and story placement by the CIA. He then went on to work for Time Magazine – the definitive CIA-linked publication whose close association with the Agency goes back to Allen Dulles in the 1950s.

Before that he worked for The National Interest – a far-right conservative magazine. It’s latest editorial opines that ‘The Obama administration’s dispatch of a few hundred U.S. military personnel [to Iraq] although they will be serving legitimate purposes, is probably best understood as a response to the pressure to do something. It was the minimum military measure the administration could get away with without incurring intense accusations of doing nothing.’

Earlier this year, Time Magazine co-sponsored, and gave extensive coverage to, The National Interest’s highly critical seminar on ‘pussy-footing’ US foreign policy.

Steven Sotloff would appear to have come from the same stable as James Foley, in terms of the commonality of links involved. Like Foley’s TGP employer Charles M. Sennott, he has also been remarkably lucky on being ‘on the spot’ to ‘report’ events that remain in doubt as to the motives and catalysts involved. For example, having gone to Yemen to become fluent in Arabic, Sotloff was in on the start of Egypt’s ‘Arab Spring’. And astonishingly, he just happened to be near the Benghazi compound when the US base there was stormed…resulting in the death of Ambassador Stevens. This last event has been riddled with ‘false flag’ accusations from Day One.

Steven Sotloff isn’t just Jewish – he is connected to right-wing Israeli centres, which are in turn closely linked to Mossad.

Some time before learning Arabic in the Yemen, Mr Sotloff studied at Tel Aviv’s Interdisciplinary Center at Herzliya (IDC) before beginning his career. Located on the same campus at the core of of IDCs philosophy is the International Institute for Counter Terrorism (IICT). Its links to Mossad are far from covert.

Efraim Halevy, the former Director of Mossad, is a regular speaker at both the IICT and the IDC. The IICT liaises with Mossad specifically in relation to ‘Targeted Killings’ of jihadists and Hamas leaders.

In his Wikipedia entry, the Interdisciplinary Center at Herzliya is listed as Steven Sotloff’s almer mater.

Here again, as with James Foley, we are left with multiple potential interpretations:

1. As suggested in The Slog’s Foley piece, ISIS is simply letting the CIA/Mossad axis know they are on their case, are identifying their agents….and will wipe them out if necessary.

2. The repeat of last week’s “far too gruesome to watch” smokescreen and virtual blackout on social media suggest that the West is not keen for people to examine the video. The further attempt to ratchet up the jingoism is illustrated by an almost universal reportage of ‘the beheading’ of the victim. Nothing in the video shows or even suggests this, other than the ‘assailant’s’ threat. All this might suggest a black arts op by intelligence agencies.

3. Having been knocked back by the electorates on Syrian involvement, the West is now softening them up in readiness for a new entry into Iraq. (A US poll this morning shows the percentage in favour of military action by the US is up from 43% to 72%).

4. Having failed to tempt the West into further ‘attacks on Islam’, ISIS is upping the ante. (But this wouldn’t explain the news blackout by Western MSM titles and sites).

Stay tuned: the video ends by showing and identifying a British national. I am already researching this person’s background.

You would be well-advised to read this post in the context of the earlier Slogpost on Foley’s career

Rate this:

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/09/...nks-to-mossad/

Old September 3rd, 2014 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

An educated man knows how to read from context. If he can't establish absolute truth or facts, he can at least guess percentages.

When you consider the name, Sotloff, your first guess should be Russian-descended jew. Also possible german or goy russian. That's your first sweep, without knowing anything else about him than name. Then you throw in journalist. Another strong jew tip. Then throw in middle east and jewy shenanigans going on there. These do not amount to proof the guy is a jew, but they give you a good likelihood that he is. Then you can look him up, and find out he's a dual national, who speaks hebrew, and evidently has some training in Israel.

The educated man further knows that the usual liars such as alexjones will make claims about probable-jew Sotloff they can't back with actual facts. He will also know that even if sotloff had no formal association with foreign policy promulgators or American/Israeli intelligence, he will almost certainly been of the hive mind on these things, and willing to share his knowledge with them. The educated man has read on Mossad, ie read Ostrovsky, and knows that Mossad agents are few - because jews can rely on fellow jews to help them as needed. So whether the guy is formally involved or not, he will share attitudes and information. Bees don't need to conspire, they all think and act the same way toward the same end.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 3rd, 2014 at 02:22 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

JAMES FOLEY EXCLUSIVE: HIS EMPLOYERS DISPLAY ALL THE HALLMARKS OF A CIA FRONT.

BY JOHN WARD SEPTEMBER 1, 2014

Shortly after I’d posted about the Foley ‘beheading’, several people suggested by email that I should ‘look into’ James Foley’s (right) professional background. I had sort of vaguely heard of his employers – The Global Post – but couldn’t have told you the first thing about them. It is a Boston-based site, with 65 foreign correspondents throughout the world. These days in journalism, that’s a big number.

Focusing primarily on International news, the website TGB was founded in 2009 by Charles M. Sennott and Philip S. Balboni. So says the site. But Phil Balboni’s news organisation was founded much earlier – in 1994. This is the Bloomberg entry on TGB:

tgb1Not very forthcoming, then. The Google page for Balboni asserts that some links have been removed under the European ‘data protection’ legislation. By Winston Smith, perhaps?

Type into Google ‘Phil Balboni’s life before GlobalPost’ and 117,000 results come up. None of them offer any relevant information. But this is what one can establish:

1. TGB’s site is a toned-down version of Voice of America.

2. Balboni’s LinkedIn cv boasts that he was also the founder of New England Cable News (NECN). This too follows the Washington Party line on everything, but Balboni’s claim is somewhat over the top. He was employed at the Hearst Corporation as Special Assistant to the CEO from 1990-94. He was floated off with NECN when it was launched jointly with Continental Cablevision in 1992. Hearst sold its shareholding in 2009….the exact year Balboni founded TGB online. Both companies are now listed as ‘privately owned’. We just don’t know by whom.

3. The Hearst Corporation CEO in 1990 was Frank A. Bennack Jr. – pretty much a Hearst lifer. His cv is refreshingly free of spin, and he made it to the top without any Hearst family connections. He looks and sounds genuinely likeable. But the answer as to why and how Balboni became his ‘Special Advisor’ in 1990 seems (so far anyway) to be lost in the mists of time. Despite his journalistic eminence, Balboni has no Wikipedia entry.

4. However, Balboni’s fellow ‘founder’ of TGB was one Charles M. Sennott, and he’s immediately more interesting. For Mr Sennott is one of the ethereal creators of the ‘tightly organised global’ Al Q’aida myth. Long before the “war on terror” was part of the American lexicon, he specialised in the coverage of religious extremism and terrorism. As early as 1993, Mr. Sennott was reporting on Islamic militancy, and the birth of what became known as Al Q’aida. And after 9/11, he was among the first reporters on the ground in Afghanistan to cover the US military response. In 2003, he reported from the front lines of the US-led invasion of Iraq and its aftermath. As you might imagine, his dispatches were not critical of the Dubya Plan.

Other extracts from Charles Sennott’s life history also offer clues as to his sympathies:

‘…In 1993, Mr. Sennott was one of the first reporters on the scene of the first World Trade Center bombing. He followed the trail of the suspects from mosques in Brooklyn and New Jersey to Pakistan, Sudan, Egypt and the West Bank where he unraveled the tangled theological and political lines that connected the plot by Islamic militants to topple the twin towers a full eight years before September 11, 2001….In 1997, Mr. Sennott was named Middle East bureau chief for the Boston Globe, and moved with his wife and three-month-old son to Jerusalem….[he] wrote a best-selling book about his years of coverage of the Middle East titled The Body and The Blood: A Reporter’s Journey through the Holy Land. The book traced the path of Jesus’ life…..Sennott also provided front line coverage of the invasion of Iraq….was a guest lecturer for a class titled “Fundamentalisms” taught by Harvard University’s Divinity School Professor Harvey Cox. He has also given numerous talks on the Middle East and religious fundamentalism.”

In 2012, he covered the Egyptian situation as part of the ‘Arab Spring’ codswallop, headlining one piece ‘Inside The Egyptian Military’s Brutal Hold on Power’. The military was at the time fighting the Muslim Brotherhood….the US State Department’s new best friend – an ally that went on to falsify several ‘atrocity’ stories against Assad, many of which it had itself committed.

In that context, this shot is perhaps significant:

foleyassadBut there are even bigger clues. On its own admission, TGP’s foreign news operation has received largess from the Ford Foundation to underwrite more ambitious reporting efforts than it could otherwise pull off.

Getting funding from the Ford Foundation is a very big clue to what’s going on here.

In 1952, Richard Bissell was named as President of the Ford Foundation. In his two years in office, Bissell had regular meetings with the head of the CIA, Allen Dulles. In 1954 Bissell became a special assistant to Allen Dulles. Thereafter, the evidence is overwhelming in favour of one simple conclusion: the Ford Foundation became a hugely sponsored front for CIA disinformation and Cold War rhetoric. The CIA considers groups such as the Ford Foundation “The best and most plausible kind of funding cover”. The collaboration of respectable and prestigious foundations, according to one former CIA operative, allowed the agency to fund “a seemingly limitless range of covert action programs affecting Youth groups, Labor unions, Universities, Media publishing houses and other private institutions”.

The ties between the top officials of the FF and the CIA are explicit and continuing. A review of recently funded projects, for example, reveals that the FF has never funded any major project that contradicts U.S. foreign policy.

For a news organisation focusing primarily on foreign affairs and geopolitics, receiving funding from the Ford Foundation would not be possible without a commitment from that organisation to do the CIA’s bidding as and when required.

So here we have these two ‘founders’ of the organisation that employed James Foley. One had a mysterious role as ‘special advisor’ to the Hearst Corporation’s boss, as a result of which he was able to co-found that organisation – along with a bloke whose entire career involved privileged access to the positive coverage of major events in US foreign policy. Between them, the two founders have accepted major donations from a foundation joined at the hip to the CIA.

What might this mean about James Foley? I am bound to observe that the increasingly lachrymose (and at times, hard to believe) stuff pouring into the US media offers evidence of heartstring-plucking orchestration. For example, TGP has issued this letter – as a rebuttal of Foley’s staged pre-execution recant – claiming that his only option was to dictate it to a fellow inmate. She then memorised it, and regurgitated the text on her release several months later:

‘Dear Family and Friends,

I remember going to the Mall with Dad, a very long bike ride with Mom. I remember so many great family times that take me away from this prison. Dreams of family and friends take me away and happiness fills my heart.

I know you are thinking of me and praying for me. And I am so thankful. I feel you all especially when I pray. I pray for you to stay strong and to believe. I really feel I can touch you even in this darkness when I pray.

Eighteen of us have been held together in one cell, which has helped me. We have had each other to have endless long conversations about movies, trivia, sports. We have played games made up of scraps found in our cell…we have found ways to play checkers, Chess, and Risk… and have had tournaments of competition, spending some days preparing strategies for the next day’s game or lecture. The games and teaching each other have helped the time pass. They have been a huge help. We repeat stories and laugh to break the tension.

I have had weak and strong days. We are so grateful when anyone is freed; but of course, yearn for our own freedom. We try to encourage each other and share strength. We are being fed better now and daily. We have tea, occasional coffee. I have regained most of my weight lost last year.

I think a lot about my brothers and sister. I remember playing Werewolf in the dark with Michael and so many other adventures. I think of chasing Mattie and T around the kitchen counter. It makes me happy to think of them. If there is any money left in my bank account, I want it to go to Michael and Matthew. I am so proud of you, Michael and thankful to you for happy childhood memories and to you and Kristie for happy adult ones.

And big John, how I enjoyed visiting you and Cress in Germany. Thank you for welcoming me. I think a lot about RoRo and try to imagine what Jack is like. I hope he has RoRo’s personality!

And Mark… so proud of you too Bro. I think of you on the West coast and hope you are doing some snowboarding and camping, I especially remember us going to the Comedy Club in Boston together and our big hug after. The special moments keep me hopeful.

Katie, so very proud of you. You are the strongest and best of us all!! I think of you working so hard, helping people as a nurse. I am so glad we texted just before I was captured. I pray I can come to your wedding…. now I am sounding like Grammy!!

Grammy, please take your medicine, take walks and keep dancing. I plan to take you out to Margarita’s when I get home. Stay strong because I am going to need your help to reclaim my life.

Jim’

So, picture the scene: you’re a female being held captive by murderous misogynists, and another inmate chooses you (for no known reason) to memorise a long letter full of personal reminiscence about people you’ve never met. You’re released, and months later you remember every word. The following fact is instructive here:

‘Eidetic [photographic memory] images are only available to a small percentage of children 6–12 years old for several minutes, and are virtually nonexistent in adults….’

Now, I can remember the words of songs going back 40 years, and prayers going back nearly 60. I can remember two names in one song (Eleanor Rigby, Father Mackenzie) but if you ask me who Stevie Wonder used as the many successful heroes in his song Black Men, I wouldn’t have a clue…and they were mainly famous names. I had in those days a particularly powerful memory, I’ve sung the hymns and played the pop songs thousands of times.

Yet this fellow captive of Foley could remember every word and eleven unfamiliar names of a long letter (dictated while under acute stress) months later.

If this letter is genuine, then James Foley made one helluvan inspired choice.

Consider this: in the ransom demand sent to TGP, ISIS quotes the figure they want as “$100m”. As a CIA agent told the media last week, “This means immediately they won’t negotiate: they want him dead come what may”. Yet they have also released many hostages too. Why did they so particularly want to make a spectacle of the bloke, and then kill him? A former British officer with experience of dealing with the IRA explains:

“When terrorists go to this much trouble – demands, videos, execution and so forth – they’re sending a direct message to you – the security agency. That message is ‘we know this chap works for you – now he’s dead: take that’. It’s a psychological ploy to damage enemy morale.”

Other online pieces in the US had similar views from former FBI and CIA operatives last week. They also confirmed that the use of journalists as agents is becoming a contentious issue among the media community. The CIA has a long history of using media careers as the cover for espionage operations. As Global Research reported last month:

‘Journalists who work for accredited news media companies do agree to work covertly for U.S. intelligence. Such journalists have been known to work for The Washington Post, the International Herald Tribune, and President Barack Obama’s one-time employer, Business International Corporation of New York City, publisher of executive business and political newsletters. CIA director Richard Helms had previously worked as a reporter for United Press International….[there are also] journalists who work for start-up publications linked to the CIA or CIA fronts, including the the Kyiv Post, Cambodia Daily, Burma Daily, Kabul Weekly, and Lidove Noviny of Prague….[and] freelance journalists who become embedded with U.S. military and paramilitary forces and work for one or more media operations having very low profiles.’

US investigative journalist Wayne Madsen has spent over twenty years writing about security issues. Before that, as a U.S. Naval Officer, he managed one of the first computer security programs for the U.S. Navy. He has been a frequent political and national security commentator on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, Fox News and MS-NBC….as well as being invited to testify as an expert witness before the US House of Representatives. A member of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) and the National Press Club, he has this to say on the subject:

‘The increasing tendency of the Central Intelligence Agency and other U.S. intelligence agencies to disregard previous prohibitions against the use of journalists as agents puts every legitimate reporter around the world in jeopardy.’

In my (admittedly limited) experience, most journalists quickly suss (or are told) who the agents are on the staff. To join The GlobalPost – given the history of its ownership/funding, and the career of Charles Sennott – James Foley almost certainly at least knew of the organisation’s links to those funding the likes of Voice of America. Foley intimate David G. Allan writes that James was….

‘….a combat journalist, reporting stories from the places where stories are least able to be accurately reported: Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria. He embodied a sense of purpose, passion and vocation — more of a calling than a career….’

Quite: but what exactly was this ‘calling’? He systematically ‘reported’ from the four countries where the US had a mission to retain control of the routes to oil. Similarly, Charles Sennott just happened to be an expert on Middle East culture and religious fundamentalism, and was lucky enough to be ‘one of the first reporters on the scene of the first World Trade Center bombing. He followed the trail of the suspects from mosques in Brooklyn and New Jersey to Pakistan, Sudan, Egypt and the West Bank where he unraveled the tangled theological and political lines that connected the plot by Islamic militants to topple the twin towers a full eight years before September 11, 2001′.

Sennott and Foley were both devout Christians. A favourite recruiting/placement territory for the CIA is evangelist Christian media, notably the Christian Science monitor.

It’s hard to get to the end of that trail of clues without having profound doubts about James Foley’s sympathies. This does not of course make him a ghastly person: it just doesn’t make him the entirely driven-snow photo-journalist depicted by US, UK and EU media last week.

It’s entirely possible, for example, that Mr Foley sympathised with the All American line, but wasn’t an agent: rather, somebody from the Other Side saw these clues too…and assumed he was. In which case, James really was a victim. But if so, he was as much a victim of State Department skullduggery as he was of barbaric ISIS brutality.

Irony of ironies, perhaps the last word should go to Wayne Madsen who, from his insider knowledge, confirms that the ‘training and arming of Syrian Islamist rebels who eventually kidnapped U.S. photo-journalist James Foley in 2012′ was in fact carried out by….the CIA.

The Washington capacity for friendly fire is never far from the centre of events. It seems that, at best, the CIA may have covertly but inadvertently helped wipe out a nice guy who believed in US values – or at worst, ensured the death of one of its own.

But even here at the close, one is left with further doubts about the ‘branding’ being bandied around by the mainstream media: how did ‘Syrian Islamist rebels’ stop being the Muslim Brotherhood heroes, and go on to become the vilified ISIS? How does one know in this labyrinthine mess who has changed sides, and who is waving false flags? It’s worthy of John Le Carré at his most baffling.

Tangled, web, weave, deceive etc etc.

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/09/...f-a-cia-front/

Old September 3rd, 2014 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Steven Sotloff: Proud “Jewish” Supporter of HAMAS, ISIS, Rebels; His Anti-US Friends & Their Attacks on Me; “Deeply Loved Islam”

By Debbie Schlussel

**** UPDATE: Steven Sotloff: ISIS’ Beheaded Anti-Israel Jew Converted to Islam Years Ago; “Hated” Israel ****

The newly-beheaded Steven Sotloff lost his head long ago. He was an Islamopandering schmuck who learned Arabic, bragged about loving “Islamic culture” (an oxymoron), loved HAMAS and ISIS, and was an Arab Spring Breaker (my name for all the reporters hanging out in the Middle East cheering on various Muslim rebels and their disastrous consequences). Everything he did was part of his vocation: serving as an apologist for jihad and supporting not just Muslims, but the most extreme Muslims he could find, especially the terrorist variety. Even as he was living and studying in Israel, Sotloff praised the election of HAMAS into power and made a habit of attacking Israel at every chance. I know this because a little over a week ago, I was contacted by some of his friends, many of them anti-American, far-left schmucks. And then I learned more from others who knew him even better (see the letter I received below).

stevensotloffisisbeheading2

stevensotloff

Steven Sotloff (in beard) in Traditional Yemeni Muslim Dress & Keffiyeh
A little over a week ago, I was phoned by an arrogant, smug guy who identified himself as Gregg Roman and as the spokesmodel for the Sotloff family. He implied he was from the Mossad and told me that Sotloff was “one of the good guys” and working for the Mossad, too. Those claims, by the way, are pure fiction, and here’s a tip: real Mossad operatives never brag about being from the Mossad. Ever. Roman told me he was a longtime good friend of Sotloff and had studied with him in Israel at IDC, the Interdisciplinary Center–an Israeli University in Herzliya. That part is true (Sotloff studied at IDC from 2005-2008). While it is true that some IDC students are recruited to work in the Mossad, er . . . “The Prime Minister’s Office,” none of them was ever named Sotloff or Roman. And, in fact, the two were far leftists.

Sotloff’s friend, Roman, told me that the purpose of his call was to get me to remove any references on my site to Steven Sotloff being a Jew (in an article on James Foley’s beheading, which captures my views on Sotloff’s beheading, too), even though it wasn’t an education in rocket science that enabled me–and anyone with a brain–to deduce that from his surname, appearance, and other cues. Roman told me that if I left it up, I would cause ISIS to behead Steven Sotloff. When I responded that it is obvious Sotloff is a Jew and that there is no way ISIS isn’t aware of that fact, Roman claimed that he speaks and reads Arabic (he doesn’t, and he can barely speak Hebrew), and that there was no chatter on the Arabic chat rooms around the Net about Sotloff being Jewish. He said that my article would cause that chatter and give ISIS no choice but to behead Sotloff. He said he contacted many other websites and news outlets and all complied with his demand.

When I pointed out that many media reports (and tweets of his friends) said Sotloff was an Arab Spring Breaker and a fan of Islam and Islamic culture who lived in Yemen for a bit, Roman kept insisting that Sotloff actually lived in Israel all that time and was working for the Israelis, that he opposed the Arab Spring. But, as I later learned, this was all a lie (Sotloff hadn’t lived in Israel in years–and when he did it was as a fifth columnist, pro-HAMAS free-lance “journalist”). And I was spot on when I questioned, on this site, what kind of Jew goes to live in Yemen and cheers on Syrian rebels and ISIS. And, as I later learned, this conceited liar, Gregg Roman, is a left-wing official of the Jewish Welfare Federation of Pittsburgh, who hangs out with anti-Israel Jews of J Street and promotes immigration amnesty and “social justice” globaloney (and used to like to appear on Al-Jazeera).

However, in the interest of saving a life, I temporarily complied (for about an hour only) and removed all references to Steven Sotloff on my site. (And, as I’ve since learned, it’s a life that, frankly, didn’t need to be saved because, as I’ve since learned he made a career of contributing “journalistic” aid and comfort to America’s enemies in Bahrain’s Shi’ite Hezbollah rebels, Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, Libya’s Al-Qaeda rebels, and finally ISIS.) I did my homework and found that Sotloff’s writing was exactly as I first thought: he cheered on every kind of dangerous, fundamentalist Islamic terrorist or “protester” he could find, Sunni and Shi’ite. Halfway into the conversation, Roman insisted that our entire 45-minute-long conversation be off the record, and I agreed, until I learned that it, in fact, was not off the record, and I began hearing from others who’d read an online chat discussion among Sotloff’s mostly leftist, mostly anti-American friends attacking me and relaying an entirely false version of the conversation as told to them in writing by the self-appointed “hero of the day” Gregg Roman.

I saw some of the discussion, in which this far-lefty Roman repeatedly attacked me as “crazy” (something lefties–and righties–always do to discredit their opponents when they have no legit argument). In it, Steven Sotloff’s Western friends and former classmates from Israel’s IDC–some of them Americans and others from places like Canada and Sweden–attacked me for being a patriotic American. Yes, they really used those words, that I was bad because of my “American patriotism” and Jewish “religious beliefs” (that was a quote from a New York lawyer named Jonathan Jawitz, who is originally from Europe and has an MA in Counter-terrorism and Homeland Security). And this schmuck Roman, who is supposed to be an American and is lucky to live here freely, agreed with them. These are Steven Sotloff’s Western and American friends who hate “American patriotism” and Jewish “religious beliefs.” (One said he wanted to tie me up in zip ties for that.) As a proud Jew and a proud American, I find them to be quite disgusting. But it ain’t a stretch to see how he supported HAMAS and ISIS . . . and now the eyes of his dismantled head are seeing what that got him.

Below is the letter I got from someone who knew Steven Sotloff at IDC and enlightened me on the truth – I also spoke to this person at length. This person did not want Sotloff to be beheaded (the person was sickened and saddened that he was), but this person wanted the truth to come out and the record set straight:

I am writing because you were just contacted by Gregg Roman regarding an article you posted on your blog that referenced Steve Sotloff. I am aware of the contact because I am a former classmate of Steve’s and Gregg’s and am part of an online group that formed among his former classmates shortly after the news of his abduction broke.

I am sure Gregg implied (or flat out stated) that by removing references to Steve being Jewish, you would be possibly saving his life. I am sure he did not mention that there have been articles online with references to his Jewish upbringing for a year WHILE Steve was being held by ISIS. If ISIS ever performed a basic Google search during that time, they already know.

I am sure that Gregg told you he is acting on behalf of the family. To a certain extent, this is true, since the family did hint that the group of friends and former classmates might be able to do something useful by trying to squelch references in the media that might connect Steve to Israel. In reality, this is basically an attempt to keep a lot of very activist, leftist busybodies occupied and feeling useful. Other great triumphs of theirs have been finding an old dating site profile of Steve’s and fighting to get his Facebook account shut down (even though it can only be more useful to the NSA than to ISIS since they can track the IP of anyone who tries to use it).

There is zero chance that ISIS doesn’t know Steve is Jewish. They have had him for a year. Even if he were totally removed from the internet tomorrow, they could use a variety of search tools to find this information. The only reason ISIS hasn’t mentioned this fact in their propaganda videos in my opinion is in case the US did agree to trade him, they would be able to do so without suffering a major backlash inside jihadist circles for giving away (not beheading) a Jew. It should be noted that Steve’s family have already been quoted in an article since he was taken which confirmed his Jewishness, so the case isn’t so clear cut and Gregg isn’t acting on their behalf on anything more than a very unofficial capacity in any case.

There is essentially nothing productive being accomplished by a virtual online witch hunt being conducted by a group of former classmates of Steve’s except that they feel important, which is something at least. I would possibly even leave it at that, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head in your article. I went to school with Steve, I knew him. He was about as crazy of a jihadi apologist as I’ve ever heard of. He spent his life hunting for the unicorn-like Islamist moderate and was shot at, teargassed, and beat up as a result.

I feel for Steve. I wouldn’t wish being captured by jihadist bastards on anyone, let alone a guy I knew from college. However, it reminds me of the case of the grizzly bear man who’s show was all about how friendly and cuddly the bears were, and which ended when he was eaten by them. As far as your analysis of Steve goes in your article, it was pretty well accurate. I can say that as a guy who knows him.

In short; do what you want, but understand that changing your article achieves basically nothing as far as bringing Steve back and that the only reason you were asked to do so was because a bunch of internet activist types didn’t have enough to do with themselves and wanted to feel important.

I wrote because the attitude of some of the members of the group bothered me and because your blog post was basically dead-on. Do what you will.

I’m not surprised by any of this. I had it right about Sotloff the first time, and this person confirmed it. Sotloff wasn’t just a JINO (Jew In Name Only), he was apparently an AINO (American In Name Only).

Since he’s been separated from his empty head, more news has come out that Sotloff hung out with “Americans” who didn’t actually like being American. His friend, “revolutionary” Matthew Van Dyke first pretended to be an objective journalist covering the Arab Spring, just like Sotloff. But then he removed all vestiges of pretension and actually fought with the “Libyan liberal democrats” who were actually Al-Qaeda fanatics and are now ISIS.

Matthew Van Dyke, a documentary filmmaker, self-described “revolutionary” and friend of Sotloff’s, told ABC News that the two last saw each other in Washington, D.C., just a few weeks before Sotloff’s disappearance. Van Dyke has reported from the Middle East, and joined the fighting during the Libyan revolution, and was held as a prisoner of war.

You know what they say about “the company you keep.”

And the company Steven Sotloff kept was ISIS, Iran-backed Shi’ite Hezbollah “protesters” in Bahrain, Muslim Brothers in Egypt, and self-proclaimed “revolutionary” Americans who fight with Al-Qaeda in Libya.

Like I said, he lost his head long before ISIS separated him from it.

While I didn’t wish this idiotowitz to be beheaded, I shed no tears for him. Not one.

And neither should you.

This is the barbarism he cheered on and gladly served as apologist for, time and again.

We didn’t ask Steven Sotloff to go in the viper’s nest and try to be a fellow cobra, complete with pro-HAMAS, Islam-lovin’ venom. He chose to do that himself. And that’s on him.

You play with snakes, you get bit. And, sometimes, beheaded.

stevensotloffisis
I can’t help but sneer when so many newscasters and commenters today described how “brave” Sotloff was for taking his beheading stoically and not making a sound. No, that’s not brave. Brave is when an innocent American or serviceman is captured by these men through no fault of his own. And brave is fighting for your life until the very last breath. How on earth was is it brave to just sit there awaiting the snuffing out?

Cheering on your future murderers for years in print, taking absurd risks to be captured by them, and then, when you know your head is about to be sliced off, reading their stupid anti-American statement anyway (especially when you know it won’t save your life), isn’t brave.

It’s just Darwin Award winning behavior by yet another apologist of the jihad.

One other thing: in her shameless begging video to stop the very likely (and ultimately certain) beheading of her son, the plastic-surgery-and-botox-afflicted Shirley Sotloff paid tribute to the Islamic caliphate and the caliph of ISIS/ISIL/IS, and she paid tribute to Islam and Mohammed. She proclaimed that Mohammed “always protected the people of the book,” which usually means Jews and can sometimes mean Jews and Christians.

Um, no, Mohammed didn’t protect them. He betrayed, raped, and murdered them. She actually thought her son would be the exception because he pandered to them over the years? That an embarrassing, pathetic beggaring video would make a difference with these barbaric savages? Shirley Sotloff in 1944: Please, SS Gestapo, your Hitler always protected the People of the Book.

One wonders if these phony baloney comments made to butt-snorkle the Muslims who held her son captive, were made merely out of desperation to save her son . . . or if she really believes them. I guess like mother like son in failing to see them for who they really are.

With a son like Steven Sotloff, I vote the latter.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the dysfunctional tree.

More about Steven Sotloff from friends and journalists who knew him and his love of Islam and its barbars:

* Steven Sotloff Deeply Love Islamic World, Comitted to Arab Spring, Respectful of Islamic Culture:

“Steve Sotloff lived in Yemen for years, spoke good Arabic, deeply loved Islamic world,” tweeted writer Ann Marlowe, who met Sotloff during the conflict in Libya. . . . He was, she said “committed to the Arab Spring and very respectful of Islamic culture.”

* Steven Sotloff’s Sympathies Were with Arabic Culture, Not Jews or America:

His sympathy for Arab culture was despite his own ancestry – he was the grandson of Holocaust survivors. He attended a Jewish school [DS: a Reform Judaism school] in Miami.

* Sotloff Moved to Yemen, Where he Lived for Years, Lot of Respect for Muslim World:

“He went to study Arabic and ended up staying,” said Ann Marlowe, a fellow journalist and friend. “Yemen has about a 20-person expatriate community; you go there for full immersion. It is not that many people’s idea of a whole lot of fun. He loved being in a traditional society. He struck me as someone with a lot of respect for the Muslim world.”

* Steven Sotloff, Friend of Muslims & Arab Spring Breaker:

“Every Muslim who knew (Steven) is probably mortified and horrified that someone who really was a friend of the Muslim and Arab people has met his end this way,” said Ann Marlowe, a visiting fellow at the Hudson Institute who worked alongside Mr. Sotloff during Libya’s 2011 revolution. “He believed in the Arab Spring. He believed in democracy,” she said. “He believed that Arabs and Muslims deserved the same opportunities we have in the West.”

[The Hudson Institute is supposed to be a conservative think tank. I guess it used to be.]

* “Sensitive Approach” to Middle East Reporting, Reported From “Local Perspectives”:

Steven Sotloff, the second U.S. journalist murdered by Islamic State militants, was a respected reporter as well known for his irreverent humor as for his sensitive approach to Middle East conflicts. . . . Sotloff “is known to us as an honest and thoughtful journalist who strives to understand the story from local perspectives . . . ,” World Affairs said last month.

All of this makes you wonder, did Steven Sotloff convert to Islam? Don’t bet against it.

Like I said, he lost his head long before ISIS took it from him.

**** UPDATE: Check out GotNews’ Charles Johnson’s (no, not the Charles Johnson who became a far leftist, different guy) excellent expose on Sotloff’s tweets in support of Syrian terrorists. Jibes completely with what I wrote here.

You might also like:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74430...y-loved-islam/

Old September 3rd, 2014 #19
The Bobster
Banned

He was a damn kike. Case closed.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/03/murdere...s-citizenship/

Reporter killed by ISIS feigned illness to observe Yom Kippur
By Danika Fears
September 3, 2014 | 10:09am

Steven Sotloff in Manama, Bahrain, in 2011
Photo: EPA

Steven Sotloff, the kidnapped journalist who was beheaded by a masked ISIS militant in a gruesome video released Tuesday, held dual Israeli-US citizenship.

Details of his connection with Israel had been kept secret for fear of endangering his life.

“Cleared for publication: Steven Sotloff was Israel citizen RIP,” Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Paul Hirschson tweeted Wednesday.

The 31-year-old Jewish-American journalist briefly lived in Israel, where he joined a rugby club and took classes at the Interdisciplinary Center before embarking on his freelance journalism career, the Jerusalem Post reported.

The revelation emerged as President Obama vowed to build a coalition that will “degrade and destroy” the Islamic State.

“We will not be intimidated,” Obama told reporters during a visit to Estonia on Wednesday. “Those who make the mistake of harming Americans will learn that we will not forget and that our reach is long and that justice will be served.”

The horrific video showing Sotloff’s death at the hands of Sunni extremists was deemed genuine on Wednesday.

The United States confirmed the video showing the execution of Steven Sotloff was authentic.
Photo: Reuters

“The US intelligence community has analyzed the recently released video showing US citizen Steven Sotloff and has reached the judgment that it is authentic,” National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said in a statement.

Sotloff was raised in Miami and once worked for Temple Beth Am Day School in Florida. He left for Israel in 2008, according to the Times of Israel.

“Like most of us, he came here and he became very critical of the government,” said classmate Hillary Lynne Glaser. “I’m not so sure it was about the Israeli-Arab conflict, I think it was more how they treat their own people. But he still came back to visit.”

While reporting in the Middle East, he filed stories for both Media Line and the Jerusalem Report, a magazine published by the Jerusalem Post.

“We refused to acknowledge any relationship with him in case it was dangerous for him,” explained Avi Hoffman, editor of the Jerusalem Report.

Sotloff kept his Jewish roots and Israeli citizenship quiet when he was working in the field, according to the Times of Israel. He often told locals he had been brought up as a secular Muslim and his name was of Chechen origin, acquaintance Oren Kessler said.

Even his ISIS captors didn’t know he was Jewish, a fellow hostage told the Israeli publication Yedioth Ahronoth. Sotloff managed to fast during Yom Kippur by pretending he was ill.

“He told them he was sick and doesn’t want to eat, even though we were served eggs that day,” the friend told the paper. “He used to pray secretly in the direction of Jerusalem. He would see in which direction (his Muslim captors) were praying and then adjust the angle.”

Sotloff was kidnapped near Aleppo in August 2013. He is believed to have been executed by a British-accented militant “John the Beatle,” who also murdered journalist James Foley in a video released Aug. 19.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #20
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Who else would confirm a fraud? No blood, no belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
...The United States confirmed the video showing the execution of Steven Sotloff was authentic...
Here's why LiveLeak won't bother with it:

Quote:
...What we won't allow are videos like the James Foley video. There is a difference between showing what is happening and advertising. Sometimes it's a fine line, sometimes (as with this particular video) not so fine. Our stance was not based solely on this video but on the very real possibility IS will be releasing similar videos in the near future. These videos are shot, edited and polished in Iraq (thanks to a LiveLeak member for informing me about the production company responsible, it made for interesting reading), then distributed to western media outlets. They are aimed at advertising the IS message directly to the west. They are advertising, slickly produced pseudo snuff movies and we want no part in them should they come up...

Tags
#1, isis, sand niggers

Thread