VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2009 #1
Kinsman Victor

Default Tiger Woods and his White Wife have their 2nd baby

Quote:
“Elin and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our son, Charlie Axel Woods,” Woods wrote in a short statement on his Web site. “Both Charlie and Elin are doing great and we want to thank everyone for their sincere best wishes and kind thoughts. Sam is very excited to be a big sister and we feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.”
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/new...v=ap&type=lgns

Old February 9th, 2009 #2
Holly
Self Bannned

What a disgusting whore, the look on that miscreants face says it all.

Old February 9th, 2009 #3
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

She's got a serious case of man-hands.

Old February 9th, 2009 #4
Derrick MacThomas

Vomit worthy.

Old February 9th, 2009 #5
Dan Allan

Old February 9th, 2009 #6
beo

fucking wonderfull indeed

Old February 9th, 2009 #7
James Mac

What a fucking MESS!!!

Old February 9th, 2009 #8
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

That's the highest priced whore this side of Dubai.

Bassanio: Man hands. good one!

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Last edited by Brad; February 10th, 2009 at 12:00 AM.

Old February 10th, 2009 #9
Vektor7
I Come in Peace....

That Man Hands remark got me thinking.

I go to jew York City every couple of years to see relatives and stop in all the clubs while I'm there

A lot of the same people linger in that scene for years, so you can observe their progression/deterioration.

One thing I've noticed -
Many of the decent looking girls (not Mud Whales) that I see hanging out with blacks....
Two or three years later, they're involved in tumultuous lesbian relationships.

Since most blacks are raised by their mothers and have a definite female behavior pattern (relating to women as a woman) is the interracial relationship a transition phase on the path to full blown homosexuality?
A fashionable expression of degeneracy that primes them for accepting who they really are?

Old February 10th, 2009 #10
bubba

Default Yuck!!!

Excuse me while I puke. I will never in a million years understand how any sane white can race mix with blacks. Might as well fornicate with an animal. No matter how many times the media shoves this manure down our throats makes this any more acceptable. It's all the more repulsive! And by the way, I'd think the same thing if it were a white guy with a darkie, which is slowly becoming more prevalent in the big cites (NY, LA) The world gets sicker every day.

Old February 10th, 2009 #11
Curious
Banned

Default PETA promotes race mixing among dogs

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...PHCP&GT1=39002

Quote:
PETA uses KKK imagery at dog show protest

NEW YORK (AP) - "Is this really the KKK?" somebody asked the woman in the white robe and the pointy hat.

Crowds gawked at a table set up outside Madison Square Garden on Monday afternoon, where People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals was protesting the start of the Westminster Kennel Club show. PETA contends that the American Kennel Club promotes pure-breeding of dogs that is harmful to their health.

"Welcome AKC Members," read a banner hanging from the table — with AKC crossed out and KKK written above it. Two PETA protesters dressed as Ku Klux Klan members, while other volunteers handed out brochures that read: "The KKK and the AKC: BFF?"

"Obviously it's an uncomfortable comparison," PETA spokesman Michael McGraw said.

But the AKC is trying to create a "master race," he added. "It's a very apt comparison."

Uno the beagle barks after winning Best in Show at the 2008 Westminster Dog Show. (Seth Wenig / Associated Press)

David Frei, spokesman for Westminster and TV host of coverage on USA Network, said: "I can't speak for everyone, but the vast majority of the people exhibiting and handling and showing at Westminster are more interested in the health of dogs than anything else."

"We want to produce the next generation of healthy and happy dogs," he said, "not just for the show ring but for the couches at home."

Most passers-by seemed more puzzled than offended, though those who didn't stop walked away thinking they really had seen the KKK. The most common reaction was to pull out a cell phone and start snapping photos.

Police monitored the situation from nearby, but the scene was mostly calm. One shouting match broke out during the hour-long protest.

Earlier, a man strode away yelling, "That's disgusting! I'm going to buy more fur!"

Fatima Walden, who spotted the protest during a shopping trip, called the KKK imagery inappropriate no matter what the message.

"They could have used something else as an example," she said. "You should be considerate to everybody."

Old February 10th, 2009 #12
Axel Faaborg

The AKC is going to shit. They actually will paper mixed-breed dogs now. There's no such thing as a "pure bred Labradoodle," GODDAMN IT!

Old December 5th, 2009 #13
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Taking a second look (eeeeewwwww)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
What a disgusting whore, the look on that miscreants face says it all.

Old December 5th, 2009 #14
ernst blofeld

Just think though, to have sex with an aryan like that will end up costing the mud Woods a hundred million dollars.
That's some price to pay in a desperate attempt to escape your own ugly DNA.

Old December 6th, 2009 #15
RebelView

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
Just think though, to have sex with an aryan like that will end up costing the mud Woods a hundred million dollars.
That's some price to pay in a desperate attempt to escape your own ugly DNA.
Yeah and still there's no escape, look at the kid. Wait 'til it gets older, too. That's when the nig genes really come out.

Old December 6th, 2009 #16
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Stanley Ann Dunham wasn't thinking straight either when she pooped this one out.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelView View Post
Yeah and still there's no escape, look at the kid. Wait 'til it gets older, too. That's when the nig genes really come out.

Old December 6th, 2009 #17
Kind Lampshade Maker

Default Did anybody post this yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fair-news.html

Quote:
...The unworldly Mindy was easily dazzled and undemanding. She and Tiger met in summer 2006, when Mindy was working as an $8-an-hour manager and waitress at Perkins, a diner only a short drive from Tiger's home in the upmarket Orlando suburb of Windermere. Tiger and his wife Elin would regularly take breakfast there.
Lynn recalled: 'My sister told me they came in regularly. Elin would read the paper while Tiger ogled my sister. She is very bubbly, very outgoing. You couldn't help but notice her, even when she was in her waitress uniform.
'Mindy said he and Elin seemed disconnected. There would not be much conversation. Tiger would just sit there, looking at Mindy. She said, "Oh my God, he is so cute!"...

Old December 6th, 2009 #18
Steve B
Banned

Ha. Tiger is going to take a major hit in the wallet over this. His wife wants more money added to the prenup. He has to pay off all these broads to keep them quiet. The big endorsements with Nike, GM, and American Express are standing by him at the moment but as this slow motion train wreck plays out they are going to drop him like a jew drops a pork chop.

Then there is the game. Golf is a mental game. You have to have your mind right to play top level golf. With all the distractions and pressures on Woods there is no way he play. And since the game is shortly going to be his only source of income Tiger may find himself waiting tables at the local Thai restaurant.

I almost feel sorry for the guy.

Last edited by Steve B; December 6th, 2009 at 10:44 PM.

Old December 6th, 2009 #19
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Divine justice, I can't wait until the rest of them go down.

Old December 6th, 2009 #20
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
...Golf is a mental game. You have to have your mind right to play top level golf. With all the distractions and pressures on Woods there is no way he play...
looks like it's curtains for putter & balls, Sir. The imminent financial ruin, including getting taken to the marital cleaners, should be the begin of an inevitable mental castration, at best

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; December 7th, 2009 at 09:31 PM.

Tags
mudshark mayhem, mudsharks

Thread