Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 23rd, 2018 #1
Peer Fischer

Default 'Why I Refuse to See Black Panther'

I dunno about this guy but I just won't put any more money into the pockets of the Usual Suspects. I'm done!

The writer is being a little tongue-in-cheek though.

Quote:
The reason is simple. I am a white male, according to my scale a lot of white male, and I have no right to see this movie. Not right now. Not in this historical moment.

This is a moment that is meant for minorities, immigrants and especially African-American women and men. This isn’t a moment for the ancestors of their oppressors, like me.

And it would be wrong for me, as an obvious and very-difficult-to-miss Caucasian male, to crash the party and sully the experience of these enthusiastic minority audiences with my presence. I would be an unpleasant reminder of what my white ancestors stole from them, and the horrible things President Trump is doing now. And this is not a time for them to be thinking about the Racist-in-Chief, they should be dreaming of living in wonderful Wakanda!
https://filmgoblin.com/reviews/i-ref...black-panther/

Old February 23rd, 2018 #2
Olaf Menes

A unknown high technology African nation that decided not to use its advanced culture and stood by while millions of Negroes were enslaved by Arabs and starved to death in mass Famines.

Yep, only a comic book character could contort reality to such an "Inspiring" story line.

Old February 28th, 2018 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking muh country

We already call the US Amerikwa, why not change it's name to Wakanda!

Black was president, black folk dominate our social discourse, young black men fly around in high tech machines in the sky!

Sheeit, Rhodesia was switched out to Zimbabwe ...why not?

Old February 28th, 2018 #4
Longbaugh

I absolutely do not believe that this film is making as much money as the jews outlets say. I absolutely do believe that somebody is cooking the books to advance their we wuz kangs agenda.

Last edited by Longbaugh; March 4th, 2018 at 01:54 AM. Reason: sp

Old March 2nd, 2018 #5
James Gregory

Movies that generate such great Jewish Press and accolades, means that it is bad for white people. If the Jews like it; that means that you are getting f**ked.

But I make it a point to go to such propaganda galas "to know the enemy." You can't defeat the enemy without knowing what he is up to. So, I find that studying the Media that is being produced by the Jews for Nignog viewing, teaches what methods we need to defeat both Jews and wild Negroes.

I haven't seen it, yet. But I intend to have a look.

Old March 2nd, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
Movies that generate such great Jewish Press and accolades, means that it is bad for white people. If the Jews like it; that means that you are getting f**ked.

But I make it a point to go to such propaganda galas "to know the enemy." You can't defeat the enemy without knowing what he is up to. So, I find that studying the Media that is being produced by the Jews for Nignog viewing, teaches what methods we need to defeat both Jews and wild Negroes.

You have a stronger stomach than me, is all I can say.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 3rd, 2018 #7
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
You have a stronger stomach than me, is all I can say.
I usually come out of these events more knowledgeable than when I went in --- and therefore stronger.

Old March 3rd, 2018 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
I usually come out of these events more knowledgeable than when I went in --- and therefore stronger.
If you can gain useful information about how our enemies operate by doing that, then that's good. I've seen enough commercials for that jew garbage film on Talmudvision already, along with all the other anti-White propaganda so I get what the agenda is--White extinction.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 3rd, 2018 #9
Crowe

Quote:
You can always pirate the movie (It'll be a low quality web cam at this point), there is no reason to give (((them))) your money.

Old March 3rd, 2018 #10
WayneW67

Its simple for my wife and I. Its a nigger movie

Old March 6th, 2018 #11
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You can always pirate the movie (It'll be a low quality web cam at this point), there is no reason to give (((them))) your money.
I didn't give them a dime because I sneaked in and watched it for free It was a rather tedious movie, having to watch all of those apes and gorillas grunting and grimacing, but it was worth the entry fee.

It's a dangerous world where the damned Jews are allowed to produce ANY movie or TV show because those devils ALWAYS put in anti-white propaganda. There was a lot of comments about "not having the weapons to kill our oppressors." and "save from suffering all of our brothers who suffered from slavery" Of course, the most evil of the villains was a white guy from South Africa whom the next-most-evil nigger killed and shoved into a body bag.

If you like going to the zoo and watching grunting and chest thumping simians all decked out in tribal face paint and woven blankets and having Ubangi lip plugs while nigger-invented space ships hover overhead, then this movie is for you.

But I might have paid too much to see this Jewish production. It didn't cost me any money but it was two hours of my time better spent reading a comic book.

Old March 8th, 2018 #12
Man of the road

I would not watch that garbage if you paid me to.

Old March 8th, 2018 #13
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I was tricked into seeing it. I was told it was a Planet of the Apes sequel. At first I thought, what happened, these apes got ugly.

Old March 9th, 2018 #14
jaekel

No end to their lies, is there?
If I put out a movie of truth it would be like "It's a Wonderful Race".
Full history of how The White Man brought advanced civilization to non Whites throughout history, and we were killed off and blended out by miscegenation. We have one major fault: altruism. Unfortunately, the enemy tricked our women, and they joined the women 'empowerment' movement, then softened them up for the promotion of race mixing.

Old March 20th, 2018 #15
AryanPride88

I'd rather convert to Islam than watch this latest pavement-ape fest.

I'm actually shocked that any White Nationalist would even sit in the same cinema which is showing the movie. I'd walk straight out....

Old March 20th, 2018 #16
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanPride88 View Post
I'd rather convert to Islam than watch this latest pavement-ape fest.

I'm actually shocked that any White Nationalist would even sit in the same cinema which is showing the movie. I'd walk straight out....
To be a white nationalist means that you need courage and the conviction that no matter where you go, you are superior to the brown and blacks around you. This doesn't mean that we should have false pride for being born white but that we should be genuinely proud of that fact without arrogance or conceit. After all, God made us the way we are and the same God made the colored people the way they are. So, being a superior white man or white woman means to be aware of it without getting sullied by the other races around you.

Ninety-five percent of everything that you see in the modern world, was invented by white people. So, the other races have much to learn from us and should respect us as the bringers of culture and intelligence.

As far as sitting in the same theater with bunches of blacks and browns, so what? That doesn't make me any the less white and as I mentioned earlier, one must know the enemy. This entire Black Panther Marvel production is a Jewish creation based on a black comic book. Knowing what the Jews are brainwashing the Negroes with, is an advantage over merely walking out and being ignorant.

Old March 20th, 2018 #17
AryanPride88

Quote:
To be a white nationalist means that you need courage and the conviction that no matter where you go, you are superior to the brown and blacks around you. This doesn't mean that we should have false pride for being born white but that we should be genuinely proud of that fact without arrogance or conceit. After all, God made us the way we are and the same God made the colored people the way they are. So, being a superior white man or white woman means to be aware of it without getting sullied by the other races around you.

Ninety-five percent of everything that you see in the modern world, was invented by white people. So, the other races have much to learn from us and should respect us as the bringers of culture and intelligence.

As far as sitting in the same theater with bunches of blacks and browns, so what? That doesn't make me any the less white and as I mentioned earlier, one must know the enemy. This entire Black Panther Marvel production is a Jewish creation based on a black comic book. Knowing what the Jews are brainwashing the Negroes with, is an advantage over merely walking out and being ignorant.
Do you honestly feel that you must go and pay money to witness yet another example of a Jewish creation putting blacks on a pedestal and no doubt portraying whites as inferior? There are literally dozens, if not hundreds of other examples with the same narrative, the vast majority of which have been produced by Jews. This is not a new phenomenon!

Sorry but I think the phrase 'A fool and his money are soon parted' fits perfectly here. But if you insist on further lining the swelling pockets of the enemy for 'research purposes', that's upto you.

Old March 20th, 2018 #18
Man of the road

You don't need to sit through two hours of nigger worshiping detritus, let alone pay to do it. You can just read what the SJW crowd are writing about it on Twitter and Faceberg.

As a WN it's actually your duty to keep jewish mind poison out of your mind and those close to you.

Old March 20th, 2018 #19
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
You don't need to sit through two hours of nigger worshiping detritus, let alone pay to do it. You can just read what the SJW crowd are writing about it on Twitter and Faceberg.

As a WN it's actually your duty to keep jewish mind poison out of your mind and those close to you.
I am immune to Jewish mind poison. It's their poison's effect on the American Negros that I study.

BTW, thanks for the South African link in your sig.

Old April 8th, 2018 #20
brutus

Most all jew movies are nigger worship.

Any movie made since the 1970s protrays niggers as genius heroic stud-like saints. All one has to do is start watching any movie and within 5-10 minutes into the movie a nigger will magically appear on the screen. Even though niggers are only 12-13% of the population, they are featured in 100% of Hollywood movies and television shows. There is no escaping the jew's little pet niggers. The jew jams those sugar-coated savages down the throats of the lemmings and they lap-up that swill like hogs at the trough.

And now the jew pulls out all the stops and gives the world the most gigantic piece of nigger hogwash imaginable. Hyping this utterly ridiculous fantasy to the high heavens with outright lies about huge box office sales and an all-out effort from their fellow travelers to censor any criticism across all media organs including the internet.

If I was a nigger I'd be embarrassed. But wait!.....niggers aren't intelligent enough to be embarrassed about anything. So rather, they smugly bask in the glow of this fraud, oblivious of the fact the jew continues to shove it up the their ass, all at the expense of the suckers who pay to watch this back-handed slap at the poor hapless nigger.

And the filthy jew quietly snickers to itself, hiding in the shadows and rubbing it's rat-like paws dreaming of all that money it's yet again conned out of the stupid herd.

Last edited by brutus; April 8th, 2018 at 04:22 AM.

Thread