Old March 17th, 2020 #101
Stewart Meadows

Old March 18th, 2020 #102
Stewart Meadows

Old March 19th, 2020 #103
Stewart Meadows

Old March 24th, 2020 #104
Stewart Meadows

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; March 24th, 2020 at 04:17 PM.

Old March 26th, 2020 #105
Stewart Meadows

Well, at least these Chinamen are honest about what they serve:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; March 26th, 2020 at 09:49 PM.

Old March 27th, 2020 #106
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
Tom got banned. What did I miss?
Tom Jones, a while back, contacted me on Stormfront. He has a different name on his SF account. He thinks T. Garrett was behind his banning.

Coldfire also emailed me yesterday saying the same thing about his recent banning.

I don't know how true either is because the loser really wants me off of this site, yet I'm still here. He keeps sending me private messages (besides those muh dik ones) crying like a little girl about me down-voting his posts. The deranged sow keeps doing it to me and I really could not give less of a shit.

I liked Tom Jones. Actually, I like most people on here.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; April 2nd, 2020 at 08:25 AM.

Old March 28th, 2020 #107
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Liar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Tom Jones, a while back, contacted me on Stormfront. He has a different name on his SF account. He thinks T. Garrett was behind his banning.

Coldfire also emailed me yesterday saying the same thing about his recent banning.

I don't know how true either is because the loser really wants me off of this site, yet I'm still here. He keeps sending me private messages (besides those muh dik ones) crying like a little girl about me down-voting his posts. The deranged sow keeps doing it to me and I really could not give less of a shit.

I liked Tom Jones. Actually, I like most people on here.
Like anyone here cares about you or coldfire and his sockpuppets, stop provoking me and trying to make it look like I'm bothering you to justify it.

Even your buddy coldfire was getting tired of always hearing you complain about me since I started ignoring you.

And dont say you "like" most of the membership of VNNF, all anyone need do is check your posts on SF to see how you really feel about us.

Get lost cunt.

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 28th, 2020 at 08:33 AM.

Old March 29th, 2020 #108
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Like anyone here cares about you or coldfire and his sockpuppets, stop provoking me and trying to make it look like I'm bothering you to justify it.

Even your buddy coldfire was getting tired of always hearing you complain about me since I started ignoring you.

And dont say you "like" most of the membership of VNNF, all anyone need do is check your posts on SF to see how you really feel about us.

Get lost cunt.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t13...5#post15101394

M #25
Gladiatrix
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute Gladiatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do women really want from men
Quote:
Originally Posted by y lee coyote View Post
You could try VNN.
LoL. There's a crazy incel troll on there who has harassed me. There are also a lot of low IQ losers. Only a handful of intelligent guys there.

Old March 29th, 2020 #109
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I doubt it since Garrett isn't a moderator. After Tom Jones got banned, he came back as Hugh Akston, and when that account was banned as well, he returned to Stormfront where he accused Alex Linder of being a jew.

Quote:
Really? That's strange since you recently forwarded me an email from ColdFire in which he ranted about how I supposedly stabbed him in the back, and how I'm the one who's responsible for his ban from VNN.

Maybe ColdFire was banned for breaking the rules? He started a thread in which he (once again) called VNN members "filth", "scum", etc., and he placed his thread in the People section, even though the moderators have often said that drama threads/flame wars belong in the Nutzpah Lounge. If you break forum rules, you might get banned. It's not exactly rocket science. In any case, ColdFire has at least three VNN sockpuppets, so you can still converse with him here.

Quote:
I liked Tom Jones.
Yeah, Tom was an entertaining poster. I liked his funny pictures and his Star Trek references. But he clearly wasn't interested in discussing the jewish question.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; March 29th, 2020 at 02:19 PM.

Old March 29th, 2020 #110
Stewart Meadows

Old March 29th, 2020 #111
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I doubt it since Garrett isn't a moderator. After Tom Jones got banned, he came back as Hugh Akston, and when that account was banned as well, he returned to Stormfront where he accused Alex Linder of being a jew.

Really? That's strange since you recently forwarded me an email from ColdFire in which he ranted about how I supposedly stabbed him in the back, and how I'm the one who's responsible for his ban from VNN.
Stewart, he didn't claim you were behind him getting banned as far as I could tell. I was just passing his message on to you as he requested. I thought the whole thing was weird as I thought you two got along well.

I told both him and Tom Jones that Garrett isn't a moderator.

I wasn't aware that Jones accused Alex Linder of being a jew.

Old March 29th, 2020 #112
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Stewart, he didn't claim you were behind him getting banned as far as I could tell. I was just passing his message on to you as he requested. I thought the whole thing was weird as I thought you two got along well.
He blames me for his own astonishing lack of self-control. Apparently, I "started a chain reaction" that eventually led to his ban, according to the message that you sent me (although I'm not the one who made him start a thread in which he called VNN members "filth", "degenerates" or whatever).

Quote:
He showed up here as "James T. Kirk", and eventually got banned. Then he came back as "Tom Jones" and got banned again. Then he signed up as "Hugh Akston", got banned a third time, went back to Stormfront and activated his "Pierre Delecto" account and accused Linder of being a jew (and he also attacked our respected and valuable member Alex Revision, and called me and VNN administrator/moderator Franco "rabid jew-haters").

Old March 29th, 2020 #113
Gladiatrix

Quote:

He showed up here as "James T. Kirk", and eventually got banned. Then he came back as "Tom Jones" and got banned again. Then he signed up as "Hugh Akston", got banned a third time, went back to Stormfront and activated his "Pierre Delecto" account and accused Linder of being a jew (and he also attacked our respected and valuable member Alex Revision, and called me and VNN administrator/moderator Franco "rabid jew-haters").
I saw a thread about a "Pierre Delecto" on SF recently. He was banned there, at least temporarily.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1303216/

"Pierre Delecto" was Mitt Romney's sock puppet account on Twitter.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...mpion-himself/

"and called me and VNN administrator/moderator Franco "rabid jew-haters"

Damn, I can only imagine what he would say about me. I'm known on SF for being exactly that.

Old March 30th, 2020 #114
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking gladdy's games

Quote:
He blames me for his own astonishing lack of self-control. Apparently, I "started a chain reaction" that eventually led to his ban, according to the message that you sent me (although I'm not the one who made him start a thread in which he called VNN members "filth", "degenerates" or whatever).
Stewart, it wasn't Coldfire's 'astonishing lack of self control' ...it was gladiatrix' behind the scenes lying and relentless goading that made him run off the rails the way he did in those two threads and get rightly banned by Johan. Coldfire had never went at me like that for no reason, someone pushed him to do it.

We have all witnessed the sad scene of beta males manipulated and sicced on the enemies of surly, jejune females back in secondary school. Here we have an immature, 50 something year old female doing it anonymously on the internet with what she sees as weak, insecure male posters on racist web sites

I had her number from jumpstreet bro, and have and will continue to jap slap this manipulating feminist cunt every chance I get and then some.

Until she's gone.

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 30th, 2020 at 09:15 AM. Reason: added cheers and smiley

Old March 30th, 2020 #115
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking again, liar

Quote:
'Weird'? You were talking smack to Coldfire about Stewart to cause problems there ya lying twat.

Quote:
I told both him and Tom Jones that Garrett isn't a moderator.
If I was still a mod you would have been banned permanently long ago.

Quote:
More bullshit. You weren't aware of his many alternate pseudonyms on SF and VNNF and how he felt about Linder? Come on, he's one of your buddies!

You are a liar and you are here playing fucking games with the membership either for fun or maybe you are antifa here disrupting the place?

Whatever ...smell ya later you contemptible old cunt.

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 30th, 2020 at 10:06 AM. Reason: added byes to the old cunt

Old March 30th, 2020 #116
Gladiatrix

Default A message from Hugh Akston

I got a private message from Hugh Akston on Stormfront. He has not been banned there

"You may remember me from VNN, with the same name as here and the same avatar. So I wrote you to clear up some lies.

Now, a few lies told by "T.Garrett":
That I was member "James T. Kirk" (nope)
That I was member "Tom Jones" (nope)
That I was SF member "Pierre Delecto" (nope)

Another lie: I never "attacked" Alex Linder "as a Jew". What I DID do was post to a Stormfront thread by a SF member suggesting that Linder could be.

Now, "T.Garrett" thinks "Pierre Delecto", as well as the OP of the Stormfront thread, and myself are all one and the same person. He's crazed with paranoia. And why? Merely because I linked to that SF thread on VNN and for that I got banned. I should add that while I was there I was incessantly bombarded with "Up Thumbs" for my posts, so I was also well-liked. It's that loser "T.Garrett" that wasn't/isn't. He's just a piece of shit.

I grant your permission to repost this on VNN."

Old April 1st, 2020 #117
T.Garrett
Banned

Post @ gladiatrix

Quote:
I got a private message from Hugh Akston on Stormfront. He has not been banned there

"You may remember me from VNN, with the same name as here and the same avatar. So I wrote you to clear up some lies.

Now, a few lies told by "T.Garrett":
That I was member "James T. Kirk" (nope)
That I was member "Tom Jones" (nope)
That I was SF member "Pierre Delecto" (nope)

Another lie: I never "attacked" Alex Linder "as a Jew". What I DID do was post to a Stormfront thread by a SF member suggesting that Linder could be.

Now, "T.Garrett" thinks "Pierre Delecto", as well as the OP of the Stormfront thread, and myself are all one and the same person. He's crazed with paranoia. And why? Merely because I linked to that SF thread on VNN and for that I got banned. I should add that while I was there I was incessantly bombarded with "Up Thumbs" for my posts, so I was also well-liked. It's that loser "T.Garrett" that wasn't/isn't. He's just a piece of shit.

I grant your permission to repost this on VNN."
'gladiatrix', it's so obvious YOU concocted the above 'message'

If you have something to say to me, say it directly without using others as your mouthpiece.

If you cannot, then shut the fuck up.

Over and Out.

Thread