VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2007 #1
Holly
Self Bannned

Default Another negro complains about a noose

Sheesh, maybe a seperate forum is needed for all the noose whining, like blacks are the only people in history to be hanged ?
What gets me is the way they all say "in this day of age blah blah" and "its 2007 this should not still be happening blah". My question is what makes them think they are any less hated than by our fathers and grandfathers ? If anything they should be hated more since they are more violent and they never stop whining.

I have an uncle who works in construction he told me they used to use nooses all of the time on the job, it is the perfect knot to use for passing stuff up as it can be slipped on, made tight then slipped off very easy, much more so than any other type of knot. But now of course since niggers think any noose they see is personal attack against them workers no longer have this option to use what is a very handy slip knot.

"It makes my blood boil. Obviously, we have someone on our project that is a slimeball." [Video news] http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6390

Old October 5th, 2007 #2
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

The niggers have now discovered that they get benefits whenever a noose is found, just as the jews do when a swastika is found.

I wonder if most nooses are knotted the wrong way, just like most swastikas are drawn in the wrong direction.

Old October 5th, 2007 #3
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Sheesh, maybe a seperate forum is needed for all the noose whining, like blacks are the only people in history to be hanged ?
What gets me is the way they all say "in this day of age blah blah" and "its 2007 this should not still be happening blah". My question is what makes them think they are any less hated than by our fathers and grandfathers ? If anything they should be hated more since they are more violent and they never stop whining.

I have an uncle who works in construction he told me they used to use nooses all of the time on the job, it is the perfect knot to use for passing stuff up as it can be slipped on, made tight then slipped off very easy, much more so than any other type of knot. But now of course since niggers think any noose they see is personal attack against them workers no longer have this option to use what is a very handy slip knot.
That's a good point about nooses being useful. My Dad ropes calves all the time on our farm, and those lasso's can be pretty big. Why, just one would be enough to offend at least 5 niggers, I think!

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old October 5th, 2007 #4
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
The niggers have now discovered that they get benefits whenever a noose is found, just as the jews do when a swastika is found.

I wonder if most nooses are knotted the wrong way, just like most swastikas are drawn in the wrong direction.
The black ghetto bellyachers, are like a grade B vaudeville team to the original Yiddish one. :[]

Old October 5th, 2007 #5
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
I have an uncle who works in construction he told me they used to use nooses all of the time on the job, it is the perfect knot to use for passing stuff up as it can be slipped on, made tight then slipped off very easy, much more so than any other type of knot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
That's a good point about nooses being useful. My Dad ropes calves all the time on our farm, and those lasso's can be pretty big. Why, just one would be enough to offend at least 5 niggers, I think!
Why haven't niggers complained about this before?

Because they don't work in construction and farming.

Old October 5th, 2007 #6
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Kraus View Post
Why haven't niggers complained about this before?

Because they don't work in construction and farming.
My uncle has been in the trade for over 15 years, he does almost all union work.
In most jobs around the big citys, that means alot of blacks on the job, but not skilled - They are almost all labor, and he has told me that in all those years out of 1,000's of them that he has been forced to work with, he has seen maybe 3 which would qualify as a good worker, and these being old school blacks who actually have some work ethic and he says they are just as digusted by the lazy useless blacks as he is.
I have heard quite a few stories about the way blacks try as hard as they can not to work, and it amazes me that any company would hire them.

Old October 5th, 2007 #7
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
My uncle has been in the trade for over 15 years, he does almost all union work.
In most jobs around the big citys, that means alot of blacks on the job, but not skilled - They are almost all labor, and he has told me that in all those years out of 1,000's of them that he has been forced to work with, he has seen maybe 3 which would qualify as a good worker, and these being old school blacks who actually have some work ethic and he says they are just as digusted by the lazy useless blacks as he is.
I have heard quite a few stories about the way blacks try as hard as they can not to work, and it amazes me that any company would hire them.
I was half-joking when I said that they don't work in those jobs. Only half, because I swear I have never seen a nigger working on a construction site in my area, which is a city with a population of close to a half-million. There's a lot of farms around here also, and I've never seen a nigger in the field. Lots of beaners work those jobs, but no nigs that I've seen.

And your uncle is correct when he says there are a few--very few--older blacks with good work ethics. I've known a couple of them.

Old October 5th, 2007 #8
Nylander77
Berserker

Quote:
It shouldnt amaze you at all that these company's would hire them! They have to its the fucking law! They have to be given everything on a silver platter! These worthless pieces of dog shit are taking everything from us. The jobs they arent getting are going to the mexicans, including the trucking jobs now!

Old October 5th, 2007 #9
DanielKrider

Quote:
What gets me is the way they all say "in this day of age blah blah" and "its 2007 this should not still be happening blah". My question is what makes them think they are any less hated than by our fathers and grandfathers ? If anything they should be hated more since they are more violent and they never stop whining._______________

"It makes my blood boil. Obviously, we have someone on our project that is a slimeball." [Video news] http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6390
Your right. In this day and age you would think that niggers would learn to be more human-like.
But then again a dog is still a dog.

Old October 5th, 2007 #10
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylander77 View Post
It shouldnt amaze you at all that these company's would hire them! They have to its the fucking law! They have to be given everything on a silver platter! These worthless pieces of dog shit are taking everything from us. The jobs they arent getting are going to the mexicans, including the trucking jobs now!
Well yes that is true, I imagine especially on a union job there will have to be so many blacks, so many this and that. We dropped him off to work one time his truck had broke and there was about 100 niggers around in a circle, I think they were playing cards or throwing dice and they were all screaming like nuts and dancing around, I said Oh my God what is that, he said that is our labor, it is what they force us to work with. And the work they do is nothing, just sweeping and to carry wood around where they are told to, but even that they can not do right at $25 an hour. He said most of them just find some place to hide the whole night or day, and they end up doing most of the work themselves.
He once got kicked off a job, he was carrying some wood to where he needed it and the labor boss said hey put that down that is labors job, and he said well I have not seen their fat black asses here for 4 hours and I will be damned if I am going to sit around with my thumb up my butt all night waiting for them, so of course he was refered to the job boss who told him to just take the night off, he said screw that give me my check and you will not see me here again.
I could never take the stress of working around any blacks, never.

Old October 6th, 2007 #11
Holly
Self Bannned

Default More nooses [USGC]

Quote of the day"

"There are some people who don't like the fact that our country is becoming more and more diverse,"

Ya think ?

Coast Guard takes action against racist noose incidents

David Edwards and Muriel Kane
Published: Friday October 5, 2007

CNN reported on Thursday that last July a noose was found stuffed into the personal belongings of a black cadet on a Coast Guard training ship. Two weeks later the Coast Guard Academy's civil rights officer, who was preparing race relations training for cadets headed for the same ship, found a noose in her office. The culprit or culprits are still not known.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), who led the call for a full investigation, joined CNN to discuss the incidents.

"There are some people who don't like the fact that our country is becoming more and more diverse," Cummings stated. He added that the situation at the Coast Guard Academy presents particular concerns, because "the last thing you want are your leaders not being tolerant."

When the black interviewer asked Cummings if the diversity classes themselves might be stirring up racist feelings that promote such incidents, Cummings reaffirmed the importance of the classes being a part of the cadets' leadership training. He also emphasized that avoiding discussions of racist attitudes does nothing to help eliminate them.

http://tinyurl.com/2jrsqr

Old October 6th, 2007 #12
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
The black ghetto bellyachers, are like a grade B vaudeville team to the original Yiddish one. :[]

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 6th, 2007 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

Just saw a commercial for Jack In The Box. A rival burger exec ties a noose around a Jack doll's neck and hangs him. Where is the nigger outrage now? LOL.

One thing that niggers never understand about lynching is that it was common practice years ago for anyone, no matter what race they were. In the West, it was not rare for the populace to overpower the Sheriff and take a prisoner out and hang him.

Thread