Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2009 #1
sammy bowe

sammy bowe
Default N.C.I.S more anti -white agenda?

Can anybody tell and explain to me about a character in a programme called N.C.I.S .....as usual the main characters are a bunch of kikes and muds who wear traditional clothes and act normally as you would do working in a police department if thats what it is. Then this "WHITE GIRL" who is dressed as a "GOTH" with pig tails and made to look and sound ridicolous and a freak and looked on with a kind of kikey pity.......im just wondering if this is more of your Anti-white agenda with a bit of anti white dress thrown in for good meausure.

Old May 13th, 2009 #2
BryanVP
Seņor Member

BryanVP

NCIS is better than the other types of shows that fall into the same category. The former Director of NCIS was a female, and the current Director is a coon. The star of the show, Marc Harmon has made it clear at several points though that he calls the shots, not the director. The lead role is a white man with blue eyes. He portrays the 'alpha male' image which is rare for most TV shows nowadays. All 500 versions of Law and Order have jews as the lead.

The kike girl, Zeva, is a Mossad Agent that works for NCIS. They exaggerate the effectiveness of Mossad of course, but at the same time Marc Harmon's character has shown his distrust of Mossad, rather than acting like they are close allies that the US can trust 100%. They make it seem as if she's trustworthy, but the rest of Mossad isn't. If only our politicians were the same way in real life.

Of course there's the usual feminism, race-mixing, and neocon agendas that are pushed on it heavily with every episode I've seen.

Old May 13th, 2009 #3
sammy bowe

sammy bowe

Thanks for your reply, i am a bit suprised at the answer but its a programme that i wouldnt watch but keep seeing trailers for it and i always wondered what that "Gothy White Character" who always stood out was all about without sitting down and watching it.

Old May 13th, 2009 #4
Dan_O

Dan_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy bowe View Post
Thanks for your reply, i am a bit suprised at the answer but its a programme that i wouldnt watch but keep seeing trailers for it and i always wondered what that "Gothy White Character" who always stood out was all about without sitting down and watching it.
My wife watches that show and I have been forced through one or two episodes myself. It is another fantasy land kwap show where %95 of the criminals are white. However the crimes are %99 white on white. Any time there is a nigger criminal, the crime was always committed against another nigger. Okay in that respect.

The girl in question is named "Abby." She is actually portrayed as a computer genius and they make it pretty clear that they couldn't do shit without her. She is supposed to be the "cool hipster but nerdy in a sexy way" chick.

My wife hates niggers, and says the reason she likes the show is because there is rarely if ever a nigger on it. Of course they have their token HNIC, but that nigger usually plays a very minor role.

I always laugh at these shows because of the sound effects the computers make....
"Abby, zoom in on that face and enhance!"
-"Okay boss!"
blip blip blip blip blip blip....bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop

Old May 13th, 2009 #5
sammy bowe

sammy bowe

Well i will probably sit down and watch it next time as i usually enjoy working out the agenda than actually going with the storyline just like you can work out within 15 mins what is going to happen in the old westerns.

Old June 1st, 2009 #6
bedford

bedford

Isn't CBS coming out with a spin off, NCIS LA, with LL Cool J in it?
I sure don't wanna miss that.

Old June 2nd, 2009 #7
Nick Apleece

Nick Apleece

I watched an episode of this recently, while stuck in a waiting room. It was light drama cop stuff, with a heavy neo-con patriotard slant. Not as obnoxious as other shows I've seen (at least this episode, anyway), just low grade entertainment/propaganda. Cotton candy for the kwan mind.

Of minor interest, the Mossad agent was played by a mestiza, not a jewess.

Old June 2nd, 2009 #8
steven clark

steven clark

I only watch NCIS when I work out at the gym. it seems standard cop stuff/with a military background...wow, all those crimes and bodies connected with the military, how typical, huh? It was an offshoot of JAG, which I never saw. I agree it is whiter than most shows, and moderately pro-white hero. I kind of find Abbey cute, and I like Ducky (David Mccallum) After seeing him in Man from UNCLE, it's good to see him back. The show is so-so, but when I treadmill, it's a welcome relief from the fifteen other TV sets with niggerball and CNN.
There's also CHARMED, which is kind of okay, if you're into sexy witches and
everyone blowing up demons on a daily basis. TV shows are kind of predictable. Better to fantacise on your own.

Old June 2nd, 2009 #9
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Rex E. Cuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
I watched an episode of this recently, while stuck in a waiting room. It was light drama cop stuff, with a heavy neo-con patriotard slant. Not as obnoxious as other shows I've seen (at least this episode, anyway), just low grade entertainment/propaganda. Cotton candy for the kwan mind.

Of minor interest, the Mossad agent was played by a mestiza, not a jewess.
Actually, she's from Chile, so not a Mestiza but what the fuck ever they call the natives down there. Looks like she's got some Spanish blood, but she's definitely not a kike.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4123953152/nm1580243

Her character replaced a hot-damn gorgeous chick named Sasha Alexander, who is Italian/Serb.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2436209920/nm0018734

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Thread